Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:52 AM
Our Little Warriors:...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:46 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:43 AM
A Lesson in the...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 03:18 AM
The Orange Tree!...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:59 AM

Old November 14th, 2017, 02:07 PM
Digital Artist

Default Re: GEEK [sign-ups]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
i was going to make a thread once all the spots were taken, but i guess i could start it now
Oh okay, thanks!

(I like this one :3 )
Old November 15th, 2017, 04:37 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Name: Ada Rein
Group: Nerd
Role: Lead Game Team possibly?
Appearance: Ada Rein
Personality: she can be a little bit sassy, and rude, but she wants everyone to feel good, especially about the nerds being leader. She loves cats and gaming, and she loves owls. She can name almost every single fact aboit cats and owls, if you wish (I can in real life). She tends to lie before telling the truth, unless if its with someone she trusts.
Flaws: Dishonest, Arrogant, Klutz, Nosy, Overambitious
Virtues: Cleanliness, Confidence, Loyalty
Other: hi
@mompaws

Last edited by CinnamonCookie; November 15th, 2017 at 04:38 PM.
Old November 16th, 2017, 05:10 PM
AdventureAwaitsTheUnlucky

My Mood: Dreaming

(This is how i see myself)
name: Ellie Hardwell
age: 12(she could have been a nerd, as she was sent here a year ahead)
group: Geeks
role: (maybe the unpredictable one.)
appearance: A gloomy girl with a black haired messy/curly pixie cut, and a starry night style Doctor Who T-shirt.(I have one irl too ). She has ice blue eyes and freckles.
personality: She can appear to be sarcastic and emo, but if you talk about Dr.Who, she turns into a bubbly and slightly insane fangirl.
flaws: She has a temper, and tends to scare the others if she gets angry.
virtues:She's like the guard dog of the group, loyal but fierce. She will remain faithful till the end.
other: She is into Dr.Who, Star Trek, Harry Potter, and Warrior Cats. She loves to speak using words or references, and often can be animal like,
such as growling or hissing.[/FONT][/CENTER]

[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Last edited by CreatureOfHabit; November 21st, 2017 at 05:42 PM.
Old November 21st, 2017, 05:39 PM

So.. is she accepted?
Old November 21st, 2017, 05:50 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneWarriorCatNerd View Post
appearance: A gloomy girl with a black haired messy/curly pixie cut, and a starry night style Doctor Who T-shirt.(I have one irl too ). She has ice blue eyes and freckles.
personality: She can appear to be sarcastic and emo, but if you talk about Dr.Who, she turns into a bubbly and slightly insane fangirl.
virtues:She's like the guard dog of the group, loyal but fierce. She will remain faithful till the end.
other: She is into Dr.Who, Star Trek, Harry Potter, and Warrior Cats. She loves to speak using words or references, and often can be animal like,
such as growling or hissing.[/FONT][/CENTER]

[/COLOR]
[/QUOTE]

Oh, sorry for the late response!
Could you add her role please, using one of the roles mentioned on the first page?
And, also, ( sorry but I was laughing really hard at this ) maybe change the last bit? It says that she likes to speak using words and references? but that doesn't make much sense.... and,, maybe no hissing or growling, either?
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old November 21st, 2017, 06:08 PM

Quote:
other: She is into Dr.Who, Star Trek, Harry Potter, Rick and Morty, and Warrior Cats. She loves to speak using quotes from what she watches and reads.[/FONT][/CENTER]

[/COLOR]
[/QUOTE]

Ta Da! That should do it!
Old November 26th, 2017, 01:07 AM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

name: Rowan Wyoming
group: geeks
role: jokester
appearance: Rowan dye his hair to a light blue color, he has pal skin. He usually wears a hoodie and has his headphones on or in his pockets. Downside he is kind of short, a bit below average. His hoodie is a dark blue and he wears black jeans. Rowan can go bare-foot but just has his lucky sneakers. He wears a necklace around his neck with a fennec fox charm.
personality: Rowan isn't a social butterfly, that is a clear point. You usually have to talk to him first, which most try to steer away. So, Rowan is closed-off from the world when it comes to conversation. However jokes? Pranks? Tricks? Count him in. He can easily find a way to crawl under someone skin, and his mind always seems to come up with a joke with ease. Even if they are corny. Rowan is always ready for trouble, being a dare-devil. He doesn't like losing nor giving up. One thing he you can't see him is, a fanboy. You bet it! Rowan is someone who secretly ships, which I suppose his sister may have got him into it. He isn't a super fanboy but you can see him jumping inside. Rowan isn't kind or rude, he just comes out to being blunt. He is a great listener and doesn't seem to care what others think. Yet he has a short-temper, you can easily get under his skin when he loses or pushing his buttons. He is mysterious, defiantly. Where he barely ever talks about himself and people don't even know what his father name is, only he has a sister name Suki. Rowan takes his anger out in video games, usually playing violent ones. He really focus and sometimes he will ramble about one if it gets him worked-up. He is snarky and sarcastic, but only brags when he has the right. Rowan sometimes let his guard down and when he does, he is like the big brother. Or sometimes... the annoying friend. He not exactly clingy but protective and this can be one of his biggest weakness.
flaws: Short-temper, closed-off, it hard to tell if he is joking or not, Rowan is a sore-loser.
virtues: He is someone you can relate to, Rowan listens well and rarely makes you ears bleed from talking.
other:

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; November 26th, 2017 at 01:39 AM.
Old November 26th, 2017, 12:23 PM

name: Leasset "Lea" Monroy
role: Lead Game Team?
appearance: A short (4"8) slim and tan female with average length light brown hair she always has in a ponytail and light brown eyes. She wears glasses since she's nearsighted. She's usually seen with a long sleeved jacket that says "Mexicana" with a picture of Mexico on it,jeans and black sneakers.
personality: Lea is known for how determined she is to reach her goals and how she has a bunch of perseverance to help her get through books she doesn't like. She's quite friendly,kind and caring but sometimes a bit hot-headed. She doesn't like to be picked on and cares for books as if they were her babies.
flaws: She's nearsighted,has to wear glasses to see far away,sometimes forgets her glasses at home or loses them somehow and she's a bit hot-headed.
virtues: Has a bunch of perseverance and determination,she's an extremely fast reader and she knows how to talk back.
other:
Nope!
Old November 26th, 2017, 12:39 PM
sushi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooks and Boos! View Post

name: Rowan Wyoming
group: geeks
role: jokester
appearance: Rowan dye his hair to a light blue color, he has pal skin. He usually wears a hoodie and has his headphones on or in his pockets. Downside he is kind of short, a bit below average. His hoodie is a dark blue and he wears black jeans. Rowan can go bare-foot but just has his lucky sneakers. He wears a necklace around his neck with a fennec fox charm.
personality: Rowan isn't a social butterfly, that is a clear point. You usually have to talk to him first, which most try to steer away. So, Rowan is closed-off from the world when it comes to conversation. However jokes? Pranks? Tricks? Count him in. He can easily find a way to crawl under someone skin, and his mind always seems to come up with a joke with ease. Even if they are corny. Rowan is always ready for trouble, being a dare-devil. He doesn't like losing nor giving up. One thing he you can't see him is, a fanboy. You bet it! Rowan is someone who secretly ships, which I suppose his sister may have got him into it. He isn't a super fanboy but you can see him jumping inside. Rowan isn't kind or rude, he just comes out to being blunt. He is a great listener and doesn't seem to care what others think. Yet he has a short-temper, you can easily get under his skin when he loses or pushing his buttons. He is mysterious, defiantly. Where he barely ever talks about himself and people don't even know what his father name is, only he has a sister name Suki. Rowan takes his anger out in video games, usually playing violent ones. He really focus and sometimes he will ramble about one if it gets him worked-up. He is snarky and sarcastic, but only brags when he has the right. Rowan sometimes let his guard down and when he does, he is like the big brother. Or sometimes... the annoying friend. He not exactly clingy but protective and this can be one of his biggest weakness.
flaws: Short-temper, closed-off, it hard to tell if he is joking or not, Rowan is a sore-loser.
virtues: He is someone you can relate to, Rowan listens well and rarely makes you ears bleed from talking.
other:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarWarrior View Post
name: Leasset "Lea" Monroy
role: Lead Game Team?
appearance: A short (4"8) slim and tan female with average length light brown hair she always has in a ponytail and light brown eyes. She wears glasses since she's nearsighted. She's usually seen with a long sleeved jacket that says "Mexicana" with a picture of Mexico on it,jeans and black sneakers.
personality: Lea is known for how determined she is to reach her goals and how she has a bunch of perseverance to help her get through books she doesn't like. She's quite friendly,kind and caring but sometimes a bit hot-headed. She doesn't like to be picked on and cares for books as if they were her babies.
flaws: She's nearsighted,has to wear glasses to see far away,sometimes forgets her glasses at home or loses them somehow and she's a bit hot-headed.
virtues: Has a bunch of perseverance and determination,she's an extremely fast reader and she knows how to talk back.
other:
Nope!
both are accepted! thanks for applying!

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old November 26th, 2017, 12:39 PM
sushi

Quote:

Ta Da! That should do it!
ellie is now accepted! ^^

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; November 26th, 2017 at 12:40 PM.