Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How's your pfp?
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:38 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 08:30 AM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:25 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by nyx
Today 08:19 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by peachfuzz~
Today 08:16 AM

Old December 1st, 2017, 04:53 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Owlclan

Name: Claypaw
Appearance: He's a decently sized cat as well being as big as a freshly made warrior
Personality(Tbrp is allowed): He is very out going and will try to befriend anyone, he is very loyal and once you are his friend he will do anything to protect you even giving his life. He does not take well to murderers in his clan or cats that killed his clan members. He will protect any kits, elder, or anyone carrying kits, no matter what they did as long as they're apart of his clan, as he wishes to give everycat a chance.
Ticket: Falcon
Mate/Crush/Love interest: Open
Anything I missed or concerns: I was wondering if he could be apprenticed under Silverstar?
Wanted rank: Apprentice
If apprentice)) Future warrior name: Clayfeather

Last edited by Ant; December 1st, 2017 at 04:54 PM.
Old December 1st, 2017, 04:59 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Endlesstears the deputy of Owlclan walked around the camp. Her eyes traveled around the clearing.
Old December 1st, 2017, 05:02 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Form
Name: Hollypaw.
Appearance: Here
Personality(Tbrp is allowed):What dose Tbrp mean?
Ticket: Falcon.
Mate/Crush/Love interest: Open.
Anything I missed or concerns: Who'll be her mentor?
Wanted rank: Warrior apprentice.
If apprentice)) Future warrior name: Hollyhawk.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 1st, 2017, 05:09 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post
Name: Claypaw
Appearance: He's a decently sized cat as well being as big as a freshly made warrior
Personality(Tbrp is allowed): He is very out going and will try to befriend anyone, he is very loyal and once you are his friend he will do anything to protect you even giving his life. He does not take well to murderers in his clan or cats that killed his clan members. He will protect any kits, elder, or anyone carrying kits, no matter what they did as long as they're apart of his clan, as he wishes to give everycat a chance.
Ticket: Falcon
Mate/Crush/Love interest: Open
Anything I missed or concerns: I was wondering if he could be apprenticed under Silverstar?
Wanted rank: Apprentice
If apprentice)) Future warrior name: Clayfeather

Accepted!
Old December 1st, 2017, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Form
Name: Hollypaw.
Appearance: Here
Personality(Tbrp is allowed):What dose Tbrp mean?
Ticket: Falcon.
Mate/Crush/Love interest: Open.
Anything I missed or concerns: Who'll be her mentor?
Wanted rank: Warrior apprentice.
If apprentice)) Future warrior name: Hollyhawk.

Aceppted and Tbrp means "To be roleplayed". I'll think about her mentor
Old December 1st, 2017, 05:39 PM

Claypaw let out a loud roar of a yawn and as he arose from his mossy comfort,'A new day, more training.'His body still ached from the previous days training but that did not stop him from pushing himself out of his bed and heading out to the clearing.( @Mystic @Swiftheart @Raven hollow @Aceclaw @Fuzzyfeline )
Old December 1st, 2017, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Claypaw let out a loud roar of a yawn and as he arose from his mossy comfort,'A new day, more training.'His body still ached from the previous days training but that did not stop him from pushing himself out of his bed and heading out to the clearing.( @Mystic @Swiftheart @Raven hollow @Aceclaw @Fuzzyfeline )

Silverstar walked outside her den and took a long stretch. She looked around her camp, everything seemed peaceful and nice and she felt satisfied. She walked over to her apprentice, Claypaw. ``Good morning Claypaw.`` She nodded in greeting, ``I just have to go outside for a quick walk and then we'll begin trainng. In the meantime, you can practice your moves I taught you. Both fighting and hunting.``
Old December 1st, 2017, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Silverstar walked outside her den and took a long stretch. She looked around her camp, everything seemed peaceful and nice and she felt satisfied. She walked over to her apprentice, Claypaw. ``Good morning Claypaw.`` She nodded in greeting, ``I just have to go outside for a quick walk and then we'll begin trainng. In the meantime, you can practice your moves I taught you. Both fighting and hunting.``
"Yes Silverstar, by the time you get back i'll have them mastered."He joked in a semi-serious tone before beginning to recite the moves in his head and use them on whatever he could find.
Old December 1st, 2017, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Windpaw walked outside,sighing to herself.She had been studying herbs all night,and had finally memorized most of the herbs for infection and what to mix them with.She looked at claypaw,wondering brifly what it was like to be a warrior,but she shook it off.She was the one who had chose to be a medicine ca t apprintice,and she enjoyed it to,and that was how she was destined to help her clan.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; December 1st, 2017 at 05:51 PM. Reason: how did it get windows from windpaw?!?!
Old December 1st, 2017, 07:22 PM

Silverstar purred in amusement at Claypaw and nodded before heading out of camp. The fresh forest scent hit her nose. Prey was rich and it was a beautiful day! She came to a stream and she crouch down to drink the water. It was cold and fresh.

Irisgaze walked out of the warriors den. She looked around and walked over to Claypaw, ``Have you seen Silverstar?`` She asked, she had to asked her leader something.

Sparrowpaw was sitting just outside the apprentices den, grooming his fur. He saw Windpaw and flicked his ear in greeting.