Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:21 PM
'Shadows of the Moon' [T]
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:18 PM
Knowledge trading center
by hades.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:00 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:55 PM

Old January 18th, 2018, 10:35 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: The Survivors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Silents eyes widened. “No, no! I don’t want that!” he started showering Lightning in licks. “I just wanted to make sure your up for whatever your brother will say..” He pressed himself up against Lightning sighing, and he rested his own head on top of Lightning’s.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Jinx shrugged at her new friend's odd behavior, not taking it too seriously as she simply said, "Sure," and gestured for him to lead. Flicking her tail with contempt at the previous meal, and at the situation, she followed Thunder to whatever his destination was.
oh, thank goodness, he thought, and smiled. Well, that's good," he purred. "I'm glad you feel that way, Silent."

Thunder snarled as he advanced on the spot were Lightning and Silent were. Crouched in the shadows, his tail flicking back and forth, he blended in nearly perfectly. His yellow eyes were narrowed to furious slits and he hissed at Jinx, "Are you seeing what I I'm seeing?"

Do not quote or mention me at the Stormcrest.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events

Old January 18th, 2018, 03:46 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

oh, thank goodness, he thought, and smiled. Well, that's good," he purred. "I'm glad you feel that way, Silent."

Thunder snarled as he advanced on the spot were Lightning and Silent were. Crouched in the shadows, his tail flicking back and forth, he blended in nearly perfectly. His yellow eyes were narrowed to furious slits and he hissed at Jinx, "Are you seeing what I I'm seeing?"
Silent let out a relaxed sigh. He was so happy that he was with Lightning that he didn’t care about what his senses where trying to tell him. “Just know that I would do anything for you.” He smiled. “Let’s go hunting shall we? So the others don’t start to wonder what’s taking us so long.”
Old January 18th, 2018, 04:11 PM
roar

Quote:
Silent let out a relaxed sigh. He was so happy that he was with Lightning that he didn’t care about what his senses where trying to tell him. “Just know that I would do anything for you.” He smiled. “Let’s go hunting shall we? So the others don’t start to wonder what’s taking us so long.”

"Sounds good to me." Lightning rolled onto his stomach and jumped to his paws. He started to walk back into the forest, his tail waving excitedly, and then bumped into a block of shadow. He took a step back, shaking his head. "Wha- uh-oh." His face fell as he stared into the face of Thunder.

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events

Old January 18th, 2018, 04:29 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:

"Sounds good to me." Lightning rolled onto his stomach and jumped to his paws. He started to walk back into the forest, his tail waving excitedly, and then bumped into a block of shadow. He took a step back, shaking his head. "Wha- uh-oh." His face fell as he stared into the face of Thunder.
Silent looked confused as he padded up next to him. “What’s wro-“ Silents ears flattened against his head as he let out a sigh. ‘Great.’ He cleared his throat and spoke,his ears where at fully hight. “Ah Thunder! Your up and walking! That’s amazing. Your an really fast healer. I appreciate you coming to look for us. We just came back from hunting! Unfortunately we only caught one squirrel. It’s over there.” His tail tipped to the forgotten dirt pile behind them. “We where going to try to hunt more but that’s all we got.”

The tom smiled hoping that Thunder didn’t see anything. He quickly glanced over to Lighting to play along and see if they could pull this off. He cleared his throat once again and took one step away from Lighting hoping that Thunder (if he didn’t see anything) wouldn’t get suspicious.
Old January 18th, 2018, 08:52 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:

A little disgusted by the flirting toms, she grimaced. Jinx had never really thought about how it would seem to have homosexuals in her life. It had never really crossed her mind. “I believe I am,” she responded, noticing the coils of rage spiraling from the tom. This was definitely going to take some getting used to. When they appeared in front of the two, Lightning and Silent looked very, very guilty. Not even bothering to comment on the stalling by Lightning and hoping that Thunder and Jinx didn't see by Silent, she interrupted, "So you two are... gay?"
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old January 18th, 2018, 09:13 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
A little disgusted by the flirting toms, she grimaced. Jinx had never really thought about how it would seem to have homosexuals in her life. It had never really crossed her mind. “I believe I am,” she responded, noticing the coils of rage spiraling from the tom. This was definitely going to take some getting used to. When they appeared in front of the two, Lightning and Silent looked very, very guilty. Not even bothering to comment on the stalling by Lightning and hoping that Thunder and Jinx didn't see by Silent, she interrupted, "So you two are... gay?"
Silent thought for a moment. He would have to choose from saving his own behind and defending Lighting's and his own relationship. He let out a long sigh only to be replaced by a deep breath."Bisexual actually. As for Lightning, I cannot speak for him."

He took a step closer to Lightning and wrapped his tail around the tom. His eyes looked at Jinx's rather protectively and a bit hurt. "Im sorry if we don't meet your standards of relationships but last I checked, it doesn't matter to me what some other cat thinks. I love him. And no cat could ever change that. I at least know that he loves me, and thats all that matters." His words where directed to both of the cats in front of him but his eyes where locked on Jinx's

@Equinox
Old January 19th, 2018, 07:19 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Silent thought for a moment. He would have to choose from saving his own behind and defending Lighting's and his own relationship. He let out a long sigh only to be replaced by a deep breath."Bisexual actually. As for Lightning, I cannot speak for him."

He took a step closer to Lightning and wrapped his tail around the tom. His eyes looked at Jinx's rather protectively and a bit hurt. "Im sorry if we don't meet your standards of relationships but last I checked, it doesn't matter to me what some other cat thinks. I love him. And no cat could ever change that. I at least know that he loves me, and thats all that matters." His words where directed to both of the cats in front of him but his eyes where locked on Jinx's

@Equinox
"Well, if you want to be fancy about it." She shrugged at the accusation, flicking her tail aimlessly, overall not so excited by where Thunder had taken her. "I really don't have an opinion on bisexual cats. Why should I?" It really was a question that bothered her a little bit. After all, why should anyone care about who someone else loved? It's not like she had to go lick her own gender. Cats needed to mind their own business sometimes. It's Silent and Lightning's life, not hers.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old January 19th, 2018, 09:00 AM
roar

Thunder snarled in response to Silent, “That’s a lie, if I ever saw one. Why would he love a cat like you? Especially the one that nearly killed me.” He turned around. “Come on, Lightning. Jinx. We’re going home. And we’re leaving this cat to rot by himself.”

Lightning hated the way he was shaking but he couldn’t help it. He step closer to Silent, leaning into him, and twined his tail around the tom’s own. ”No,” he said, his voice trembling. @Shadow @blue jellie

Last edited by dino.; January 19th, 2018 at 09:20 AM.
Old January 19th, 2018, 03:05 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
"Well, if you want to be fancy about it." She shrugged at the accusation, flicking her tail aimlessly, overall not so excited by where Thunder had taken her. "I really don't have an opinion on bisexual cats. Why should I?" It really was a question that bothered her a little bit. After all, why should anyone care about who someone else loved? It's not like she had to go lick her own gender. Cats needed to mind their own business sometimes. It's Silent and Lightning's life, not hers.
Quote:
Thunder snarled in response to Silent, “That’s a lie, if I ever saw one. Why would he love a cat like you? Especially the one that nearly killed me.” He turned around. “Come on, Lightning. Jinx. We’re going home. And we’re leaving this cat to rot by himself.”

Lightning hated the way he was shaking but he couldn’t help it. He step closer to Silent, leaning into him, and twined his tail around the tom’s own. ”No,” he said, his voice trembling. @Shadow @blue jellie
Silent was about to respond to Jinx but got cut off by Thunder. His heat fell at his words but he kept an strong position. He smiled at Lightning when he stayed by his side. He stood protectively beside him and comforted Lightning by nuzzling him a bit. The big tom gave him a look that said ‘Be still. You will be fine. I will make sure of that.’

Silent then turned back to Thunder. “See Thunder. This cat isn’t going to rot and die. I have Lightings love to keep me alive.” He said proudly. “Just accept that we love each other and move on. There is no need for fights. It’s not what Lightning wants.” The tom said wisely and calmly.
Old January 19th, 2018, 05:26 PM
roar

Quote:
Silent was about to respond to Jinx but got cut off by Thunder. His heat fell at his words but he kept an strong position. He smiled at Lightning when he stayed by his side. He stood protectively beside him and comforted Lightning by nuzzling him a bit. The big tom gave him a look that said ‘Be still. You will be fine. I will make sure of that.’

Silent then turned back to Thunder. “See Thunder. This cat isn’t going to rot and die. I have Lightings love to keep me alive.” He said proudly. “Just accept that we love each other and move on. There is no need for fights. It’s not what Lightning wants.” The tom said wisely and calmly.
Thunder growled and stepped back. His eyes flickered from Lightning to Silent. Then he stopped moving and sighed. "Well, I can't control what you think," he said. "And I can't control what you do. And I guess I've been overprotective lately. So, you do you, and I'll keep my nose to myself."