Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 05:58 PM
Real friends, good friends...
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 05:57 PM
QNA for some of my...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by lys.luvbot
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 05:55 PM

Old January 12th, 2018, 08:05 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ♡ Valentine ♡ (Roleplay Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
How do I jump back in?
Old January 12th, 2018, 08:14 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
How do I jump back in?
*points to le posts on the previous page*

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old January 12th, 2018, 08:22 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Valentine watched Pippa run off, glad that she was letting him stay but his heart tightened upon seeing the grief written all over her face. The tom ran his tongue over his teeth, looking down and over at Miracle. He didn't make a move towards her, only lying down on his stomach and tucking his paws in and under his chest. "Your mother is upset because I did a bad thing, little one." He murmured, flicking an ear and glancing over to the den. He frowned, and looked back at Miracle. "I left her right after you were born because, well..." He fought to figure out how to tell Miracle about her siblings before sighing. "You were the only living child in the litter." He coughed delicately, looking away from her. He didn't say anymore; he didn't want to, and he didn't need to. He looked up at the sky, and continued. "I left her when she was vulnerable because I was vulnerable. And it's probably ruined things between us." He glanced over at Miracle, and Valentine tried for a smile. "But... I'm going to fix it. I promise." He said sincerely before nodding towards the den. "Your mother would probably appreciate it if her little Miracle went in and comforted her." He suggested, getting up. "I'll be over by the herb garden if you need me." He moved away and towards the small patch of ground teeming with herbal life, although it was only basic herbal remedies that the tom kept.

He looked up at the sky and frowned. I really need to get my life together. He thought morosely, idling by the garden but not really making an effort to look over which herbs were still healthy and which ones needed to be replaced. Valentine stared blankly at his paws, trying to muster up the motivation to actually work in the garden. He let out a heavy sigh, his ears flattening against his head and his eyes drifting shut. He sat down slowly, shoulders slumping forward in vague misery. The tom wasn't used to feeling so down and low; he preferred to be happy and bouncy like he usually was. He wasn't comfortable with feeling like he had for the last moon. He opened his eyes to look up at the sky, his jaws parting slightly and his eyes searching through the branches and clouds for a patch of bright blue sky to help brighten his day but alas he couldn't find the sky through the white fluffy clouds and sharp, intertwined branches. Valentine grunted and looked back over at the herb garden. I can't sit here and wallow in misery, I have to get to work. He chided himself, forcing his legs to bend and allow him to stand up. His paws hit the dry earth gently as he began the tedious task of searching through the herbs for weeds, the first step in making sure the garden was healthy. Brushing past a clump of marigold, he spotted a thorny vine and nipped at it's base, severing the weed from it's roots and tossing it away from the garden.

(Would you guys mind if Nightmare came back in at this point, since Val's returned?)

@Sasukewolf (madness) @Mystical @Lonestar23
Nightmare sees him, sighing softly when he noticed how depressed the tom looked. He had been gone for a while now out fighting a rouge name Hades. He lost again and luckily he was able to gain the Toms trust and only come back with a new scar. He quickly walks up to valentine “ hi. What’s with the sad face? “ he asks in his dark voice as he begins to place his paw on valentines “ ... is something up? “ he asks worryingly as he nuzzles his head against the males taking in his sweet scent as his tail wraps around valentines “ come on cheer up I’m back” he purrs playfully as he licks valentines me cheek
Old January 12th, 2018, 09:50 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Nightmare sees him, sighing softly when he noticed how depressed the tom looked. He had been gone for a while now out fighting a rouge name Hades. He lost again and luckily he was able to gain the Toms trust and only come back with a new scar. He quickly walks up to valentine “ hi. What’s with the sad face? “ he asks in his dark voice as he begins to place his paw on valentines “ ... is something up? “ he asks worryingly as he nuzzles his head against the males taking in his sweet scent as his tail wraps around valentines “ come on cheer up I’m back” he purrs playfully as he licks valentines me cheek
Valentine jerked his head up as he heard Nightmare's voice from right next to him, having not paid attention to the going-ons around him. He flicked his ruby gaze over to the tom, the albino Abyssinian arching a brow. There was concern in Nightmare's voice, but not because Valentine had been missing- because he was sad. That was a pleasant surprise to the feline, who had just experienced one of the most harrowing experiences in his life. "I'm... Okay." He said slowly, sorting through the words in his head. With Nightmare stepping up next to him, to comfort him and provide some soothing words, Valentine looked at the shy tom and tried for a smile. "Pippa is upset with me." He replied, looking back at the garden. "I left after we lost the majority of the litter and she had to raise Miracle on her own." He added, frowning.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old January 12th, 2018, 10:07 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Valentine jerked his head up as he heard Nightmare's voice from right next to him, having not paid attention to the going-ons around him. He flicked his ruby gaze over to the tom, the albino Abyssinian arching a brow. There was concern in Nightmare's voice, but not because Valentine had been missing- because he was sad. That was a pleasant surprise to the feline, who had just experienced one of the most harrowing experiences in his life. "I'm... Okay." He said slowly, sorting through the words in his head. With Nightmare stepping up next to him, to comfort him and provide some soothing words, Valentine looked at the shy tom and tried for a smile. "Pippa is upset with me." He replied, looking back at the garden. "I left after we lost the majority of the litter and she had to raise Miracle on her own." He added, frowning.
Nightmare nods slowly “ ... of course she would be mad. If I were her I would probably hurt you.... but I would still love you.. if would just take time for me to accept you again. But so far it seems like you’ve given up. “ he says darkly as he looks at him. “ that’s not the tom I fell for. If you truly love her. You would standing up and acting like the tom you are!” He hisses as he stands up. “ I a rouge has fallen in love with you! Yet you cry and whine for something you regret. If you regret it stand up and fix it. Of course she would be mad you left her! “ he growls a bit “ ... valentine, I love you but you need to stand up for yourself and not cry like a kit. “ he smiles and purrs a bit as he licks valentines nose “ hell I can even help you if you want my love.. I love you always know that..”
Old January 12th, 2018, 10:22 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Nightmare nods slowly “ ... of course she would be mad. If I were her I would probably hurt you.... but I would still love you.. if would just take time for me to accept you again. But so far it seems like you’ve given up. “ he says darkly as he looks at him. “ that’s not the tom I fell for. If you truly love her. You would standing up and acting like the tom you are!” He hisses as he stands up. “ I a rouge has fallen in love with you! Yet you cry and whine for something you regret. If you regret it stand up and fix it. Of course she would be mad you left her! “ he growls a bit “ ... valentine, I love you but you need to stand up for yourself and not cry like a kit. “ he smiles and purrs a bit as he licks valentines nose “ hell I can even help you if you want my love.. I love you always know that..”
Valentine whirled around and shoved his muzzle in Nightmare's face, his red eyes gleaming coldly. "I have not given up, Nightmare." He growled lowly, the smaller tom seeming larger and deadlier. "I do not cry and whine. I am treading carefully, Nightmare. I don't want Miracle to be scared of me as I yell at her mother for treating me like I deserve, Nightmare." He lashed his tail, anger flaring up in his eyes. He looked away as Nightmare tried to comfort him afterward, staring at the garden with a look in his eyes that could kill. He knew his cowardice; he did not need Nightmare to remind him. He knew what he could do if he so wanted but he refused only because he dearly loved Miracle and Pippa and wouldn't risk anything to lose them, especially after his cruel and unforgivable actions. He sank his claws into the ground, curling them under the soil and snapping small grassroots as he dug up the earth beneath his paws in anger. It was rare that Valentine was angered, and when he was it was like trying to stop lava with only a small bucket of water. It would take a long time to get him to cool down, after all. Lashing his tail again, he stared across the garden towards the old, decrepit building in the distance where Hades lived. Perhaps he would pay the tom a visit. They once had been dear friends but as time continued they had drifted apart. It would be... nice to romp around with his partner in crime, regaling times where they once had been the most feared murderers in the forest. His sister Cress lived down that way as well...

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old January 12th, 2018, 10:31 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Valentine whirled around and shoved his muzzle in Nightmare's face, his red eyes gleaming coldly. "I have not given up, Nightmare." He growled lowly, the smaller tom seeming larger and deadlier. "I do not cry and whine. I am treading carefully, Nightmare. I don't want Miracle to be scared of me as I yell at her mother for treating me like I deserve, Nightmare." He lashed his tail, anger flaring up in his eyes. He looked away as Nightmare tried to comfort him afterward, staring at the garden with a look in his eyes that could kill. He knew his cowardice; he did not need Nightmare to remind him. He knew what he could do if he so wanted but he refused only because he dearly loved Miracle and Pippa and wouldn't risk anything to lose them, especially after his cruel and unforgivable actions. He sank his claws into the ground, curling them under the soil and snapping small grassroots as he dug up the earth beneath his paws in anger. It was rare that Valentine was angered, and when he was it was like trying to stop lava with only a small bucket of water. It would take a long time to get him to cool down, after all. Lashing his tail again, he stared across the garden towards the old, decrepit building in the distance where Hades lived. Perhaps he would pay the tom a visit. They once had been dear friends but as time continued they had drifted apart. It would be... nice to romp around with his partner in crime, regaling times where they once had been the most feared murderers in the forest. His sister Cress lived down that way as well...
XD continue on hades place. ) Nightmare laughs softly “ there he is. Sorry for making you mad just wanted to make sure you know who you are my love.” He purrs softly quite enjoying the fact that the tom still had that anger. The anger that had him falling for him. Than he noticed valentine look towards some old building and his heart dropped a bit “ .. love? Are you perhaps planning to visit that tom? “ he asks almost worryingly as he stands up. “ look I know you’re angry but picking a fight with a rouge like him is a big no!” He Says worryingly but soon sighs “ ... than again he was your friend.. maybe he can help you? He is a lover like you only... how to say this in a way that won’t upset you... more handsome?” He Says playfully as he licks valentines nose. “ come on let’s go meet a old friend my love!” He purrs happily
Old January 12th, 2018, 10:43 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
XD continue on hades place. ) Nightmare laughs softly “ there he is. Sorry for making you mad just wanted to make sure you know who you are my love.” He purrs softly quite enjoying the fact that the tom still had that anger. The anger that had him falling for him. Than he noticed valentine look towards some old building and his heart dropped a bit “ .. love? Are you perhaps planning to visit that tom? “ he asks almost worryingly as he stands up. “ look I know you’re angry but picking a fight with a rouge like him is a big no!” He Says worryingly but soon sighs “ ... than again he was your friend.. maybe he can help you? He is a lover like you only... how to say this in a way that won’t upset you... more handsome?” He Says playfully as he licks valentines nose. “ come on let’s go meet a old friend my love!” He purrs happily
Valentine glanced over at Nightmare as he began fretting over the thought that he might go over and attempt to pick a fight with his old friend. Faintly amused at the thought, Valentine briefly entertained the idea of what might happen if he did challenge Hades; the two had once been inseparable and their skills were unmatched by anyone other than themselves. However, with having spent so long apart, Valentine couldn't help but wonder if Hades had continued growing stronger or settled down peacefully like he had. The albino tom purred with amusement at the thought that Hades would do such a thing as 'settle down'. His red gaze flicked over to Nightmare and he arched a brow at Nightmare's description of Hades. "Handsomer than me?" He asked, faking an incredulous tone. "Why I'd never see the day where Hades grew into that awkward nose of his!" He chuckled, shaking his head. He brushed up against Nightmare, his white pelt blending with the other tom's black and he watched the building carefully. "I wonder what that tom's been up to..." He muttered under his breath and began wandering in the direction of the building. "Let's go." He agreed and bounded into the bushes.

(I shall continue this post in Hades Home~!)

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old January 12th, 2018, 10:53 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Valentine glanced over at Nightmare as he began fretting over the thought that he might go over and attempt to pick a fight with his old friend. Faintly amused at the thought, Valentine briefly entertained the idea of what might happen if he did challenge Hades; the two had once been inseparable and their skills were unmatched by anyone other than themselves. However, with having spent so long apart, Valentine couldn't help but wonder if Hades had continued growing stronger or settled down peacefully like he had. The albino tom purred with amusement at the thought that Hades would do such a thing as 'settle down'. His red gaze flicked over to Nightmare and he arched a brow at Nightmare's description of Hades. "Handsomer than me?" He asked, faking an incredulous tone. "Why I'd never see the day where Hades grew into that awkward nose of his!" He chuckled, shaking his head. He brushed up against Nightmare, his white pelt blending with the other tom's black and he watched the building carefully. "I wonder what that tom's been up to..." He muttered under his breath and began wandering in the direction of the building. "Let's go." He agreed and bounded into the bushes.

(I shall continue this post in Hades Home~!)
XD alright! )
Nightmare purrs a bit as valentine brushed against him. He smiles and licks valentines head a bit. “ well... that tom does look like a complete beast!” He Says playfully as the tom began to walk off and playfully and rather happily he followed saying “ wait for me! And don’t get jealous if I happen to stare!”
Old February 10th, 2018, 11:10 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

@Mystical @Lonestar23

Valentine ducked under a branch, poking his head into the den. He didn't enter completely, only checking on Pippa and Miracle. "Hey," He said, his voice gentle and quiet. "I'm back from my trip with Nightmare. Um," He cleared his throat. "I bought a rabbit with me for you two? I'd like to get to know you a little better, Miracle. And catch up with you, Pippa." Truly, Valentine wanted to fix things between him and Pippa, and establish a bond with Miracle that he hoped he hadn't lost the opportunity for.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡