Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 05:58 PM
Real friends, good friends...
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 05:57 PM
QNA for some of my...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by lys.luvbot
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 05:55 PM

Old December 3rd, 2017, 11:53 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Socks' home and garden

My character Socks' twoleg den and back garden.

---

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 12th, 2017, 01:50 AM
Pixelscar, Pixscar, Scar

My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Socks' home and garden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
My character Socks' twoleg den and back garden.

---
Padding out of her Twoleg's den, Dusty stretched in the sun, yawning and flicking her ears. She strolled to the fence bordering her back garden and jumped onto the fence. the light brown she-cat began to lick at her fur, flattening it down since it was ruffled, as she had just woken up. Her yellow eyes flashed in the early morning sun as she straightened up and looked around the two-leg neighbourhood with drowsy eyes.
Old December 15th, 2017, 12:47 AM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage scar View Post
Padding out of her Twoleg's den, Dusty stretched in the sun, yawning and flicking her ears. She strolled to the fence bordering her back garden and jumped onto the fence. the light brown she-cat began to lick at her fur, flattening it down since it was ruffled, as she had just woken up. Her yellow eyes flashed in the early morning sun as she straightened up and looked around the two-leg neighbourhood with drowsy eyes.
Socks woke before her twoleg to sneak some time outside. She scratched at a small hole in the screen door, pushing it open just enough for the she-cat's lithe body to slip through into the outside world. She stretched out her long limbs, breathing in the fresh air of the garden. It wasn't long before Socks dashed towards the fence and leapt up onto it, her collar jingling throughout the action. "Good morning." She spoke as she sat herself down, her collar stopping its seemingly constant sound as she ceased all movement.

Last edited by Socks; December 15th, 2017 at 12:48 AM.
Old December 15th, 2017, 02:18 AM
Pixelscar, Pixscar, Scar

Quote:

Socks woke before her twoleg to sneak some time outside. She scratched at a small hole in the screen door, pushing it open just enough for the she-cat's lithe body to slip through into the outside world. She stretched out her long limbs, breathing in the fresh air of the garden. It wasn't long before Socks dashed towards the fence and leapt up onto it, her collar jingling throughout the action. "Good morning." She spoke as she sat herself down, her collar stopping its seemingly constant sound as she ceased all movement.
Dusty smiled and waved at Socks with her tail tip "Hello Socks, how are you today?" She greeted the other she-cat and stretched out her legs one at a time, then shook her whole body in an attempt to truly wake up.

Last edited by savage scar; December 15th, 2017 at 02:19 AM.
Old December 21st, 2017, 02:57 PM
Foot Wallet

Socks smiled in return to the other, yawning before speaking a reply. "I'm doing quite well, how about you Dusty?" This twoleg neighbourhood was different from the last Socks had lived in, the dens were closer together and the cats were more friendly, everyone knew each other.

Old December 22nd, 2017, 12:57 AM
Pixelscar, Pixscar, Scar

Quote:
Socks smiled in return to the other, yawning before speaking a reply. "I'm doing quite well, how about you Dusty?" This twoleg neighbourhood was different from the last Socks had lived in, the dens were closer together and the cats were more friendly, everyone knew each other.
"Good to know you're doing well, I'm doing pretty great." Dusty replied with a cheery smile as she looked out towards the stretch of road between the line of twoleg dens that were parallel to the line of two-leg dens that her own was apart of, she flicked her left ear and sighed gently, her mind wandering to other thoughts.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 09:23 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
"Good to know you're doing well, I'm doing pretty great." Dusty replied with a cheery smile as she looked out towards the stretch of road between the line of twoleg dens that were parallel to the line of two-leg dens that her own was apart of, she flicked her left ear and sighed gently, her mind wandering to other thoughts.

(Is this chat still open? If so, my reply)

The pile of boulders on the edge of the woods directly next to a Twoleg den was plain, moss growing on the bottom rocks in the pile. However, it was not a lifeless rock, for one of the gaps was draped with lichen, and the small sound of padding around by a cat signaled that this was not a hole, but a hollowed out den. Indeed it was, and out slid the loner Jay, her icy blue eyes shining in the late afternoon. The skinny Russian blue molly yawned and steched out her long slim paws to her maw and began to give a quick grooming.

After a moment of this the bright warm morning sun began to leave slanted rays on the ground floor and the sound of mews was heard across the way. Jay’s ears perked up in curiosity as she stood up and looked to where the sound of the intruders were coming from. The mollys ears swiveled around till Jay pinpointed it to the fence of two neighboring Twoleg dens. KittypetsShe thought sneering. Jay turned back to her den where her pile of prey she had been slowly and surely growing stayed. The molly held her optics there on the food thinking back to the last time she had foolishly walked away from her prey ungaurded and a fox has eaten it all. She was confident it would be be fine without her.

The Russian blue turned around from the secure safety of her den and glanced to the fence quickly assessing the jump before doing so. The she-cat gracefully landed on the brown fence and glanced over to the two kittypets. “Hey you two”, she called bravely and she carefully made her way over suddenly
noticing how high she actually was.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 10:12 PM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayie View Post

(Is this chat still open? If so, my reply)

The pile of boulders on the edge of the woods directly next to a Twoleg den was plain, moss growing on the bottom rocks in the pile. However, it was not a lifeless rock, for one of the gaps was draped with lichen, and the small sound of padding around by a cat signaled that this was not a hole, but a hollowed out den. Indeed it was, and out slid the loner Jay, her icy blue eyes shining in the late afternoon. The skinny Russian blue molly yawned and steched out her long slim paws to her maw and began to give a quick grooming.

After a moment of this the bright warm morning sun began to leave slanted rays on the ground floor and the sound of mews was heard across the way. Jay’s ears perked up in curiosity as she stood up and looked to where the sound of the intruders were coming from. The mollys ears swiveled around till Jay pinpointed it to the fence of two neighboring Twoleg dens. KittypetsShe thought sneering. Jay turned back to her den where her pile of prey she had been slowly and surely growing stayed. The molly held her optics there on the food thinking back to the last time she had foolishly walked away from her prey ungaurded and a fox has eaten it all. She was confident it would be be fine without her.

The Russian blue turned around from the secure safety of her den and glanced to the fence quickly assessing the jump before doing so. The she-cat gracefully landed on the brown fence and glanced over to the two kittypets. “Hey you two”, she called bravely and she carefully made her way over suddenly
noticing how high she actually was.

The tall molly smiled at the other's life doing well as she lifted a paw up to wash her angled face. She was going to comment on Dusty's sigh when her ears pricked at a nearby sound. Her head swivelled around towards the new-comer and she instantly smelt the forest. She didn't find it bad, no, she quite liked forest cats since they were the most of her friends back at the barn. She waved her tail as a sign of welcome but kept her eyes of emotion until she knew if the other's intentions.
"Hello."

Old December 22nd, 2017, 10:39 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:

The tall molly smiled at the other's life doing well as she lifted a paw up to wash her angled face. She was going to comment on Dusty's sigh when her ears pricked at a nearby sound. Her head swivelled around towards the new-comer and she instantly smelt the forest. She didn't find it bad, no, she quite liked forest cats since they were the most of her friends back at the barn. She waved her tail as a sign of welcome but kept her eyes of emotion until she knew if the other's intentions.
"Hello."
Jay raised a tail in greeting as if giving out a unspoken truce to the kittypet. She looked closely at the she-cat, her blue optics raking the molly before snapping her head back to the two’s gaze.

“I know you two.” Jay responded finally. It suddenly dawned on her that they were the two who talked al the time about random stuff and what not early in the morning when dawn rays just fell right onto the dew on the blades of grass. “Ya’ll are the two chatter boxes who I hear each night.” The molly paused picking her words carefully. “Ya’ll definitely talk about some interesting stuff, it’s quiet nice to listen to y’all sometimes, very calming. What’s ya’ll names anyway?” Jay asked, her large fluffy tail wrapping around her paws, the tip flicking gently in question.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 01:44 AM
Pixelscar, Pixscar, Scar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayie View Post
Jay raised a tail in greeting as if giving out a unspoken truce to the kittypet. She looked closely at the she-cat, her blue optics raking the molly before snapping her head back to the two’s gaze.

“I know you two.” Jay responded finally. It suddenly dawned on her that they were the two who talked al the time about random stuff and what not early in the morning when dawn rays just fell right onto the dew on the blades of grass. “Ya’ll are the two chatter boxes who I hear each night.” The molly paused picking her words carefully. “Ya’ll definitely talk about some interesting stuff, it’s quiet nice to listen to y’all sometimes, very calming. What’s ya’ll names anyway?” Jay asked, her large fluffy tail wrapping around her paws, the tip flicking gently in question.
Dusty glanced at Jay before turning herself to look down at the newcomer "Well Hello there, I'm Dusty, it's a pleasure to meet you." Dusty had no negative feelings towards cats outside of the twoleg place, since she had history in the forest. However, she did stand up, her still well built body shown through her brown pelt as she wasn't a kittypet who ate her weight in bland food.