Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|+| Crimson's Cat Cavern...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 04:05 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 03:59 PM
It's so Dark This Day...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:53 PM
Strawberrypaw Training [p]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 03:52 PM
more purrk stuff
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 03:33 PM

Old December 15th, 2017, 03:47 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Blue belle and maple [ Private ]

(( @Celestial ))
Old December 16th, 2017, 03:54 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

”Owl.” Maple said quickly, still trying to push the accusations away, though now his eyes were glowing in a jokeful sort of way. Blue knew he was lying, so why bother? Well, lying had become the new normal for him, so maybe that was why. He didn’t want it to be why, but that’s what ended up happening. It was easier to build up something so much he felt like he only cared about himself, and why wouldn’t he care about himself? He just...cared about himself a little more than others. “Well, it’s just, I have everything here I would want and more,” he shrugged after Blue spoke, feeling a little more comfortable as he sat there, knowing he could be slightly more at ease with Blue, and she wouldn’t be...well...mean to him, like Dodge had, or Dusk did.

Belle laughed softly and gave him another affectionate lick on the shoulder. "Blame it on the owl. Sure" she meowed with a slight hint of laughter. If she knew anything he was slightly concerned about her leaving, whyoh was reasonable if she was withdrawn from the others and talking about what's beyond their little life here. Her shoulders slightly sagged and she looked over at him, "I just think- maybe we should explore more" she said with a slight tip of her head

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 16th, 2017, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Belle laughed softly and gave him another affectionate lick on the shoulder. "Blame it on the owl. Sure" she meowed with a slight hint of laughter. If she knew anything he was slightly concerned about her leaving, whyoh was reasonable if she was withdrawn from the others and talking about what's beyond their little life here. Her shoulders slightly sagged and she looked over at him, "I just think- maybe we should explore more" she said with a slight tip of her head
”But it was the Owl!” Maple protested, before sighing. “You’ve got me,” he reluctantly admitted, smiling. As he saw Belle’s shoulders sag slightly, his eyes widened. “I mean...well...we could explore at some point, I’m just saying that it probably isn’t a good idea, with leafbare coming and all,” He stammered, trying to find a way to comfort Belle. “I’m just...well...a lot has happened recently,” his voice lowered slightly, becoming barely a whisper. “I don’t want to lose you as well,” he murmured, shivering at the thought of just him and Dusk being left, smiling sadly.
Old December 26th, 2017, 11:42 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:

”But it was the Owl!” Maple protested, before sighing. “You’ve got me,” he reluctantly admitted, smiling. As he saw Belle’s shoulders sag slightly, his eyes widened. “I mean...well...we could explore at some point, I’m just saying that it probably isn’t a good idea, with leafbare coming and all,” He stammered, trying to find a way to comfort Belle. “I’m just...well...a lot has happened recently,” his voice lowered slightly, becoming barely a whisper. “I don’t want to lose you as well,” he murmured, shivering at the thought of just him and Dusk being left, smiling sadly.
Belle smiled in an amused way and leaned against her friend for a long moment, soaking in the warmth of his fur which was heating up her shoulder quite nicely. “You won’t loose me. Not for a long time at least” she purred gently but froze as the words cane out of her mouth. “Uh- I mean like maybe I’ll just take a few days to myself. And and it won’t be far and I’m not leaving anytime soon” she tried to reassure him

François Lelord

Old December 27th, 2017, 07:07 AM

Quote:

Belle smiled in an amused way and leaned against her friend for a long moment, soaking in the warmth of his fur which was heating up her shoulder quite nicely. “You won’t loose me. Not for a long time at least” she purred gently but froze as the words cane out of her mouth. “Uh- I mean like maybe I’ll just take a few days to myself. And and it won’t be far and I’m not leaving anytime soon” she tried to reassure him
Maple looked down at Belle for the moments that she leaned against him, staring ahead. “Good,” he murmured, smiling slightly. Belle was his closest friend out of the three cats he shared a home with. Loosing her, well, he’d be sad, that was for sure. “Yeah, you could do that,” He murmured. However, he didn’t want Belle to leave, he didn’t want anyone to leave. Maybe that made him selfish, he didn’t know. He just sat there in silence, now afraid that his words might make Belle want to leave.
Old December 27th, 2017, 05:08 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:

Maple looked down at Belle for the moments that she leaned against him, staring ahead. “Good,” he murmured, smiling slightly. Belle was his closest friend out of the three cats he shared a home with. Loosing her, well, he’d be sad, that was for sure. “Yeah, you could do that,” He murmured. However, he didn’t want Belle to leave, he didn’t want anyone to leave. Maybe that made him selfish, he didn’t know. He just sat there in silence, now afraid that his words might make Belle want to leave.

Blue belle was relieved to feel him embrace the lean and not flinch. It comforted her to a certain degree. She closed her eyes against the glare of the sun that filtered through the door. ”we could leave together you know... “ she said softly. In all honesty she had been thinking of leaving too much and the only thing holding her back was the loneliness. What dodge had taught her about life is that people aren’t always what they seem... some of them are liars and some of them are just cruel. She wasn’t willing to get her whole heart shattered a second time by somebody like dodge. Blue belle flexed her claws in their seathes than stood up on the small ledge her tail flicking as she tried to keep her balence .

[ Wanna do like a mini plot or something? Like belle leaves that night and maple comes looking for her or even if like a strong wind suddenly blows and belle falls out of the window, and as maple saves her he ends up falling? I don’t know do you have an idea? ]

François Lelord

Old January 1st, 2018, 01:32 AM

Quote:

Blue belle was relieved to feel him embrace the lean and not flinch. It comforted her to a certain degree. She closed her eyes against the glare of the sun that filtered through the door. ”we could leave together you know... “ she said softly. In all honesty she had been thinking of leaving too much and the only thing holding her back was the loneliness. What dodge had taught her about life is that people aren’t always what they seem... some of them are liars and some of them are just cruel. She wasn’t willing to get her whole heart shattered a second time by somebody like dodge. Blue belle flexed her claws in their seathes than stood up on the small ledge her tail flicking as she tried to keep her balence .

[ Wanna do like a mini plot or something? Like belle leaves that night and maple comes looking for her or even if like a strong wind suddenly blows and belle falls out of the window, and as maple saves her he ends up falling? I don’t know do you have an idea? ]

(( that works ))

Maple glanced away from the sun once it began to hurt his eyes. It took him a minute to become aware of Belle speaking, looking at her as she spoke. Leave. He let the word practically stab him. “Why do you want to leave so badly?” He asked quietly, somthing breaking in him. He saw Belle stand up, and righted himself a little more, the weight of the she-cat not on him anymore. He looked at her, looking down once or twice, knowing there was quite a fall if she were to lose her balance.
Old January 1st, 2018, 01:44 AM
I’m full of it

Quote:

(( that works ))

Maple glanced away from the sun once it began to hurt his eyes. It took him a minute to become aware of Belle speaking, looking at her as she spoke. Leave. He let the word practically stab him. “Why do you want to leave so badly?” He asked quietly, somthing breaking in him. He saw Belle stand up, and righted himself a little more, the weight of the she-cat not on him anymore. He looked at her, looking down once or twice, knowing there was quite a fall if she were to lose her balance.
She looked over at maple. He was really concerned. The she cats tail curled in on itself as her claws sank deeper into the wood. ”It’s not like anybody else wants me here” she said hopefully as she looked back over the valley feeling more of the sun coat her fur. She smiled, just as a strong wind blasted the barn making it creak and groan as the weak boards started to break. “My- my life could be better you know. Our lives could be bigger” she said with a smile.

François Lelord

Old January 1st, 2018, 06:35 AM

Quote:

She looked over at maple. He was really concerned. The she cats tail curled in on itself as her claws sank deeper into the wood. ”It’s not like anybody else wants me here” she said hopefully as she looked back over the valley feeling more of the sun coat her fur. She smiled, just as a strong wind blasted the barn making it creak and groan as the weak boards started to break. “My- my life could be better you know. Our lives could be bigger” she said with a smile.
Maple blinked. “You know that’s not true! You know I want you here. Sure, Dusk acts like he doesn’t care, but he does! At least...I think so...” he muttered the last part. He didn’t want Belle to leave. She couldn’t! Well, she could, but he didn’t want her to! He glanced away, trying to hide tears. The last person that liked him in one way or another, gone. After taking a deep breath, he looked back at Belle. “How much bigger do you need your life to be?” He asked, tilting his head slightly. He didn’t want to come off rude, but he was losing a friend here, and that was one of the worst things for him, especially after Dodge
Old January 1st, 2018, 03:43 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:

Maple blinked. “You know that’s not true! You know I want you here. Sure, Dusk acts like he doesn’t care, but he does! At least...I think so...” he muttered the last part. He didn’t want Belle to leave. She couldn’t! Well, she could, but he didn’t want her to! He glanced away, trying to hide tears. The last person that liked him in one way or another, gone. After taking a deep breath, he looked back at Belle. “How much bigger do you need your life to be?” He asked, tilting his head slightly. He didn’t want to come off rude, but he was losing a friend here, and that was one of the worst things for him, especially after Dodge

Belle’s eyes began to water. She couldn’t imagine anyone wanting her to stay, dodge had opens her eyes, now she refused to back into the sweet corner that she had been living in her whole life. “Maybe you do- I’ve always been more comfortable around you but I can’t live under this pressure anymore!” she wailed stepping backwards in anger but her hind paw slipped off the ledge. And for a moment the shock on her face was visible before she was scrambling to keep her balence sndva wail slithered through her teeth.

François Lelord