Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Character interaction and...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 12:26 AM
~>>Windflowerpaw's.....
by nyx
Last post by ramen
Today 12:23 AM
Doeflame finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:12 AM
My characters! (And future...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 12:12 AM
a pawstep between life and...
Last post by occultation
Today 12:11 AM

Old January 1st, 2018, 12:47 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ELSGUARD rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
Fire smiled menacingly "oh you sure about that" he said turning he blasted fire at her army which would've obliterated the army if claw hadn't appeared to absorb the blast he was wearing a set of armor that gave him access to a small portion of his power though the small portion was still powerful ryze also appeared beside claw sword in hand (oh now the butt whoopin begins) without looking at each other they rushed forward at inhuman speed reaching the 6 stunned enemies in seconds and with claw taking on fire siroga and hades and ryze fighting the other 3 drago grinned under his helmet his armor started glowing and his eyes rolled back arya stepped back in surprise her sky blue eyes narrowed in curiosity them widening in surprise as with a thrust of his open palms drago emitted a burst of power that was potent enough to blast the 6 enemies into the moutains side and out the other side he then pursued them with ryze while claw took command of the battle rushing into battle which the enemy army was currently winning he roared "do not falter men of ELSGUARD you fight not just for your kingdom or king or queen no you fight for your freedom your family and youur lives so FIGHT I SAY FIGHT DRIVE BACK THESE INVADERS SHOW THEM THE TRUE BATTLE SKILLS OF DRAGONS" with that the men rallied and started mercilessly cutting through the enemies army meanwhile drago and ryze chased off the 6 enemies (thats there nicknames now) and returned to the battle drago threw himself into battle alongside his army of the dawn ryze following him drago roared as he slammed into the enemy ranks his men roared with him as morale soared and the army of the dawn went from being a bunch of recruits to being the fiercest army on the battlefield despite the lack of training and equipment the army of the dawn was made up of potent magic users which the army now unleashed balls of fire tore holes into the enemy ranks along with ice blasts and rocks and even a death mist which took out a large group of elves in mere seconds

Spirit smirked having cast a protective spell on all her warriors and continued to fight her father in law with double swords” oh yeah I am sure about it.” *she said as the army of dusk shot ice and black fire at the enemies.*

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old January 1st, 2018, 07:14 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Spirit had her army outside her wolf sister was in command of while she helped them in the inside and she looked at claws father and her eyes shown knowing this is what he looked like but she looked away knowing that if she looked too long she could easily become corrupted and she didn’t want that. “Get out of here I know your not the same dragon u were but the dusk warrioress will not be defeated.”
Quote:
Fire smiled menacingly "oh you sure about that" he said turning he blasted fire at her army which would've obliterated the army if claw hadn't appeared to absorb the blast he was wearing a set of armor that gave him access to a small portion of his power though the small portion was still powerful ryze also appeared beside claw sword in hand (oh now the butt whoopin begins) without looking at each other they rushed forward at inhuman speed reaching the 6 stunned enemies in seconds and with claw taking on fire siroga and hades and ryze fighting the other 3 drago grinned under his helmet his armor started glowing and his eyes rolled back arya stepped back in surprise her sky blue eyes narrowed in curiosity them widening in surprise as with a thrust of his open palms drago emitted a burst of power that was potent enough to blast the 6 enemies into the moutains side and out the other side he then pursued them with ryze while claw took command of the battle rushing into battle which the enemy army was currently winning he roared "do not falter men of ELSGUARD you fight not just for your kingdom or king or queen no you fight for your freedom your family and youur lives so FIGHT I SAY FIGHT DRIVE BACK THESE INVADERS SHOW THEM THE TRUE BATTLE SKILLS OF DRAGONS" with that the men rallied and started mercilessly cutting through the enemies army meanwhile drago and ryze chased off the 6 enemies (thats there nicknames now) and returned to the battle drago threw himself into battle alongside his army of the dawn ryze following him drago roared as he slammed into the enemy ranks his men roared with him as morale soared and the army of the dawn went from being a bunch of recruits to being the fiercest army on the battlefield despite the lack of training and equipment the army of the dawn was made up of potent magic users which the army now unleashed balls of fire tore holes into the enemy ranks along with ice blasts and rocks and even a death mist which took out a large group of elves in mere seconds
Darkwings yelped in surprise as she saw claws father and then out of instinct ducked as they were blasted away into the mountain "that should faze them a little" she said with a grin

Do not quote or mention me at the Stormcrest.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events

Old January 1st, 2018, 08:30 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Spirit smirked having cast a protective spell on all her warriors and continued to fight her father in law with double swords” oh yeah I am sure about it.” *she said as the army of dusk shot ice and black fire at the enemies.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

Darkwings yelped in surprise as she saw claws father and then out of instinct ducked as they were blasted away into the mountain "that should faze them a little" she said with a grin
The battle which had started at dusk lasted into the next day it was noon by the time the battle was over the field was covered in corpses mostly of the enemy but there we're a good number of elsguard soldiers drago and arya stood side by side at the edge of the field watching the teams of dragons whose job it was to ge the wounded and dead from the battlefield pick their way around claw had already returned to his palace with Ryze and dragos army of the dawn had made their camp beyond the valley and was getting their much deserved rest out of the 10k soldiers he had led into battle 2k of them had died with another 500 wounded he was still waiting to hear the reports from spirit and darkwings meanwhile aryas army of the night originally 15k strong now only had 10k with 1k wounded

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old January 1st, 2018, 09:40 PM

Quote:
The battle which had started at dusk lasted into the next day it was noon by the time the battle was over the field was covered in corpses mostly of the enemy but there we're a good number of elsguard soldiers drago and arya stood side by side at the edge of the field watching the teams of dragons whose job it was to ge the wounded and dead from the battlefield pick their way around claw had already returned to his palace with Ryze and dragos army of the dawn had made their camp beyond the valley and was getting their much deserved rest out of the 10k soldiers he had led into battle 2k of them had died with another 500 wounded he was still waiting to hear the reports from spirit and darkwings meanwhile aryas army of the night originally 15k strong now only had 10k with 1k wounded

Spirit reported of seeing the former king as she laid in her bed hurting a bit but when she stood she shook it off. Her army of dusk was down from 12k to only 7k. But she stood there and bowed her head as her wolf sister had gone missing. She knew she would be ok or so she hoped. Spirit looked to the outside.

Old January 2nd, 2018, 08:54 AM
roar

Quote:
Darkwings sat on a rock wrapping bandages around her wounded knee. Her army, now reduced from 16K to 7K, camped right next to Ryze's. The fires from the Army of Shadows reflected off of scales and brought an eerie glow to the sky.

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events

Old January 3rd, 2018, 04:00 PM
DragoVB

Quote:
Spirit reported of seeing the former king as she laid in her bed hurting a bit but when she stood she shook it off. Her army of dusk was down from 12k to only 7k. But she stood there and bowed her head as her wolf sister had gone missing. She knew she would be ok or so she hoped. Spirit looked to the outside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

Darkwings sat on a rock wrapping bandages around her wounded knee. Her army, now reduced from 16K to 7K, camped right next to Ryze's. The fires from the Army of Shadows reflected off of scales and brought an eerie glow to the sky.
(Ryze doesn't have an army hes claws elite bodyguard and of course life long friend) drago and aryas army camped together of course as the sun set and the wounded and dead we're taken from the field for a proper elsguard burial movement at the edge of dragos vision caught his attention he quickly drew his sword and swung stopping a inch from the newcomers neck his face a mixture of surprise and confusion as he stood face to face with another dragon its eyes and runes matched dragos "alunz?" Drago said hesitantly "how did you get a physical form i thought that was impossible since you are part of my soul" aryas eyes widened "wait part of your soul babe who's this" she asked confused drago looked at her "arya this is alunz the dragon half of my soul he's the reason i have a dragon side for his soul was sealed within me when i was born and we have co existed in my body ever since" he said alunz in was in humanoid form standing as tall as drago with blackish blue scales which glowed to the point the color seemed to move like waves he carried no weapons at the moment alunz smiled "you think alot of things are impossible" alunz said

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; January 17th, 2018 at 06:58 AM.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 05:05 PM
roar

Quote:
(Ryze doesn't have an army hes claws elite bodyguard and of course life long friend) drago and aryas army camped beside each other of course as the sun set and the wounded and dead we're taken from the field for a proper elsguard burial movement at the edge of dragos vision caught his attention he quickly drew his sword and swung stopping a inch from the newcomers neck his face a mixture of surprise and confusion as he stood face to face with another dragon its eyes and runes matched dragos "alunz?" Drago said hesitantly "how did you get a physical form i thought that was impossible since you are part of my soul" aryas eyes widened "wait part of your soul babe who's this" she asked confused drago looked at her "arya this is alunz the dragon half of my soul he's the reason i have a dragon side for his soul was sealed within me when i was born and we have co existed in my body ever since" he said alunz in was in humanoid form standing as tall as drago with blackish blue scales which glowed to the point the color seemed to move like waves he carried no weapons at the moment alunz smiled "you think alot of things are impossible" alunz said
(Aw shoot there goes my fingers again XD)

Old January 12th, 2018, 12:11 PM
DragoVB

( @Equinox @Silverfur & Co waiting on you two to respond lol)

Old January 12th, 2018, 10:00 PM

Quote:
(Ryze doesn't have an army hes claws elite bodyguard and of course life long friend) drago and aryas army camped beside each other of course as the sun set and the wounded and dead we're taken from the field for a proper elsguard burial movement at the edge of dragos vision caught his attention he quickly drew his sword and swung stopping a inch from the newcomers neck his face a mixture of surprise and confusion as he stood face to face with another dragon its eyes and runes matched dragos "alunz?" Drago said hesitantly "how did you get a physical form i thought that was impossible since you are part of my soul" aryas eyes widened "wait part of your soul babe who's this" she asked confused drago looked at her "arya this is alunz the dragon half of my soul he's the reason i have a dragon side for his soul was sealed within me when i was born and we have co existed in my body ever since" he said alunz in was in humanoid form standing as tall as drago with blackish blue scales which glowed to the point the color seemed to move like waves he carried no weapons at the moment alunz smiled "you think alot of things are impossible" alunz said

Spirit then went to the outside staggering bait but looked up at the sky wandering if she had did her parents proud. She stood tall and looked at the on s that were being buried and she bowed her head. One of them was her half wolf sister and she turned wolf and sat there howling for her with the rest of the wolves.

Old January 14th, 2018, 11:29 AM
roar

Quote:
( @Equinox @Silverfur & Co waiting on you two to respond lol)
(Lol whoops)

She laid back and gazed up at the stars with a sigh. Up there, it looked peaceful. Down on the ground, though, her knee ached. After a few quiet moments she sat back up and stared at the dirt, thinking.