Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:13 PM
Ref Sheet Base By Me??
Last post by leopard.
Today 06:09 PM
QNA for some of my...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 06:08 PM
Ready to devour all your...
Last post by ramen
Today 06:06 PM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 06:04 PM

Old December 21st, 2017, 08:33 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The War Zone Dogs[sign-ups]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbergrowl View Post
Name: Blackhawk
Rank Desired:
Love Interest: Zeta, warrior or lead scout
Mate: open
Pups: open
Appearance: Black German Shepard with brown eyes. His teeth and claws are enhanced weapons made of metal.
Personality: Blackhawk is a somewhat quiet male and quit mysterious as he never talks about his past. His loyalty is only to those he sees stronger than himself and he's a rather scheming dog. He can incite and persuade anyone to do things he wishes. He is very intelligent as his iq is over average. His smarts and his enhanced teeth and claws make him a dangerous threat to anyone who he sees as his enemy. Either your his enemy or his ally.
Other/Plot Ideas?: He was sold to a research institute run by the military. After many tests and experiments he was enhanced to the degree of a living weapon. With his new teeth and claws he was sent to train in a hellish facility that made their dogs become swift as a assassin. He was then sent to the battlefield. After his unit was killed by enemy fire he was left to wander alone until he was found by killer ( @Sasukewolf (madness) Maybe he can join killer in his evilness as he sees killer as his alpha rather than the actual alpha.)
It’s always a yes from me my friend :3
Old December 21st, 2017, 08:40 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

@Suspiciousmindz might I join?

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.

Last edited by Nomad; December 21st, 2017 at 08:42 PM.
Old December 21st, 2017, 08:57 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
It’s always a yes from me my friend :3
Yeah! Lets plan some CHAOS!
Old December 21st, 2017, 09:02 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Jingle Fox
Just fill the form out!

@Timbergrowl
What did you want your rank to be?
Old December 21st, 2017, 10:53 PM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick

Form-
Name: "Mistake" (Once known as Russet)
Rank Desired: Omega
Love Interest: None
Mate: "Fear" (Killed from his own madness)
Pups: Forest (Killed as pup by Fear) Storm, had two miscarriages from Fear attacking her.
Appearance:

Personality: Bitter, wary, anxious, sickly, paranoid, hopeless, rolls over to everyone.
Other/Plot Ideas?: Her mate "Fear" lost his mind and savaged her violently day after day. She tried to escape once, but he killed her pup Forest. She endured more violent attacks, losing two litters of pups and being blamed for it afterwards. However, her oldest son Storm, reached the age of 15 moons and killed his father after he ripped part of her muzzle off. Soon, they found their way to the pack, and have been there ever since.

Form-
Name: Storm
Rank Desired:Trying to become a Delta or hunter
Love Interest: Open
Mate: None yet
Pups: None yet
Appearance:

Personality: Brave, confidant, intelligent, charismatic, strong, loyal, patient, swift, clever, ambitious, cares a lot about his mother, heroic when it comes to doing things to save others...
Other/Plot Ideas?: He grew up watching his mother be mangled by his father, always telling himself and his mother that one day they'd escape. He was her rock, and often got his own savagings to intervene on her own. One day, he managed to kill his father, and helped "Mistake" survive until they could find a pack. He learned quick after joining, always careful and always watching to make sure he'd know how to do things. He wants to rise in rankings, and he wants to serve the pack to the best of his ability to his dying breath.
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
"Screw you all 'cause b!@#* I'm fabulous!" -Palewind
Old December 22nd, 2017, 09:21 AM

My Mood: Bored

Name-Dusk

Age-2 years old

Gender-Female

Rank desired-Omega

Love intrest-

Mate-

Pups-

Appearence-Dark brown eyes and black fur.Has a black collar with some of the edges torn,and a small pink charm shaped like a crystal on the collar.
https://cdn4.littlethings.com/app/up...og-600x600.jpg

Personality-Fears everyone around her,and doesn't talk to anyone unless it's short or stuttery sentences.Listens to others obideintly,and ddoesn't complain.She keeps away from most other dogs,and thinks about the wrost result.

Other/plot ideas-She lived with her mother in a old basement,the only remains of the house their owners had lived in.The house was old,and the stone had been crumbling for years,until one day it gave away while she was gone looking for food.She couldn't find her mother anywhere and wondered around for a few months,until she ran into a few dogs from the pack.The accepted her and started training her,but soon realized she hated fighting,and never fought back,so they made her omega.She didn't complain,and when one of the pack members nipped at her or snapped at her,she would simply back away,or take the abuse silently.She will even listen to other omegas without complaint.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; December 22nd, 2017 at 10:32 AM.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 09:23 AM

My Mood: Fine

@Suspiciousmindz

Zeta if I could but if not I'll be a warrior if you already have a zeta.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 09:44 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

[Rank Information]

This is the signup for [this] RP.
All open ranks can be found there as well as any other pack information.

Everyone has evaccuated.
People are scarce to come by, however the bombing hasn't stopped. It's not as often as it used to be, but most buildings have been ruined. Everything's run down.
Nature has started to take it back over, the pack runs into many wild animals. Most of the time, the animals are viewed as prey, however you do get those large predators that wreck havoc on the pack's life.
The water is hard to come by and when you do find it, it doesn't taste good, but you've grown accustomed to it. It's better than nothing.
When you do hear the planes coming overhead, you rush for cover and pray your shelter doesn't get hit. Even if it doesn't, normally you move on with the pack.
It's not easy here.
You're always dirty, you're always hot during the day and you almost freeze at night.
The dogs can be aggressive to each other, but the pack has learned they need to work together to survive.
The question is... can you make it?

Notes-
Your dog(s) can have any accessory you wish as the Alpha does wear a vest.
Don't go overboard, but like Bullet, your dog can be genetically enhanced, please have a backstory to back this up though otherwise I might not accept it.
You're not limited to any breed/coloration.
Please make sure you know what your rank's responsibility is before applying for it! Available ranks can be found on the main RP thread.

Form-
Name:
Rank Desired:
Love Interest:
Mate:
Pups:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other/Plot Ideas?:

Name: Fang
Rank desired: Delta
Love interest: open
Mate: open
Pups: none yet
Appearance:tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.JREiWWxV5gfaJZI99QcemAHaGo&pid=1.1
Persona: fierce fighter, caring for her pack, wise, smart and the best survivalist. Many go to her for advice.
Other/ plot ideas?: what if there is an apocalypse coming and the pack has to prepare? Thatd be a good plot idea. Oh and I have a question. How does the pack communicate?

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 22nd, 2017, 01:04 PM
bruh head

Name: Celeri (totally not Swift in latin)
Rank Desired: Hunter
Mate: None
Pups: none
Appearance: boop
Personality: Celeri fits under the description of being fiercely loyal, while also being somewhat protective of those of that are his friends. Being a hunter, he's developed into being more of follower than a leader, and he kind of has a nerve when speaking to those in the high ranks. He dislikes speaking in front of a big group as a whole, and prefers to be normal, and not really get payed attention to. It's to easy for him to imagine controversy sparking in the pack, so he mostly doesn't express his opinion on things.
Other/Plot Ideas?: sorry, none

Name: Folium
Rank Desired: Delta
Mate: None
Pups: None
Appearance: ayyee
Personality: Folium, or 'Fol', is somewhat of a level-headed dog, being sometimes too overly patient. She's not ashamed to ask others what to do when she's stuck and confused. She tends to be alert most of the times, lending her quick reflexes. She's quite courageous most of the time, as she rarley shows her fear. That's because mostly, she doesn't want show the rest of the pack that she's scared, as she thinks it will reflect badly on her rank.
Other/Plot Ideas?: none^^
Old December 22nd, 2017, 01:26 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Name: Archie
Rank Desired: Delta
Love Interest: Open!
Mate: Open!
Pups: None.
Appearance: Archie
Personality: Ah, the ever calm Archie. A patient one, he is. Archie rarely snaps and is often polite. He usually says "ladies first" when he is walking with a female. He's generally flirty, and he flirts with just about any girl. However, if the flirt is returned, he is a stuttering mess of embarrassment. Archie believes the saying "curiosity killed the cat", but he will figure out something if he wonders enough. Archie takes note of what other pack members say. He is a cunning trickster, which works out well for his Delta rank. He must use his sly words to speak to the enemy.
Other/Plot Ideas?: Natural disasters? @Suspiciousmindz

Last edited by Role; December 22nd, 2017 at 01:26 PM.