Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
help, i kinda forgot how...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:27 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by leopard.
Today 04:26 PM
Sweet Nightmares... [P]
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 04:21 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Lillith
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 04:14 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 18th, 2018, 11:59 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Flarestrike didn't even have time to think that he was going to be a father. Any cat would be overjoyed but remind you, this was a battle and the tom didn't want it to go this far. He promised he wouldn't do this, yet he did. He promised he wouldn't have kits, but now he broke it. His ears flattened, a angry but scared expression. "Your lying." He said, it was barely auditable. A dreading feeling bubbled in his stomach. Flarestrike was disloyal. "Splashpool, how..just.." The tom was speechless. His tail lashed, as he stepped back. Flarestrike eyes darted around, he couldn't cope right now. He couldn't catch his breath.
Splashpool looked at Flarestrike with understanding. "Im just as shocked as you are. I didn't expect it to go this far, but do you really think that I would lie to you with something like kits." replied Splashpool. The riverclan molly wasn't excited, but she wasn't angry with it either. She didn't expect to have kits with a Shadowclan warrior, but she did and now she was disloyal to her clan. 'How could I be so foolish! I got myself into this mess and now my clan will never look at me the same,' thought Splashpool. "I just hope it don't end this way." meowed Splashpool with absolute hurt in her eyes.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 18th, 2018, 12:05 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post

"Frostfeather!" Was all the tom yowled as he hurled himself at Brambleflower trying desperately to get her off of his mate
Brambleflower looked at Silverscar, lunging at the Thunderclan warrior with a growl and a loud hiss.

Frostfeather grabbed Brambleflower's tail, pulling her away from her mate. "Next time think twice!" yowled the Thunderclan queen. She clawed at Brambleflower's eyes, sending the Windclan warrior running.

Old January 18th, 2018, 01:10 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Splashpool looked at Flarestrike with understanding. "Im just as shocked as you are. I didn't expect it to go this far, but do you really think that I would lie to you with something like kits." replied Splashpool. The riverclan molly wasn't excited, but she wasn't angry with it either. She didn't expect to have kits with a Shadowclan warrior, but she did and now she was disloyal to her clan. 'How could I be so foolish! I got myself into this mess and now my clan will never look at me the same,' thought Splashpool. "I just hope it don't end this way." meowed Splashpool with absolute hurt in her eyes.

When the tom caught his breath, he could see the hurt in her eyes. He just needed some time. "Splashpool, go back to your clan. Avoid me in the battle and let's just do our jobs." He meowed rather coldly, however their was a warmth expression on his face. When the kits were.. born. He would deal with the problem later. "I just need time to think." He turned away and started to head back to the battle. Flarestrike unsheathed his claws, closing his eyes tightly before reopening them. Everything happens for a reason. So, these kits have a purpose. It isn't wrong . He reassured himself, refocusing on the battle.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; January 18th, 2018 at 01:10 PM.
Old January 18th, 2018, 01:25 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post

When the tom caught his breath, he could see the hurt in her eyes. He just needed some time. "Splashpool, go back to your clan. Avoid me in the battle and let's just do our jobs." He meowed rather coldly, however their was a warmth expression on his face. When the kits were.. born. He would deal with the problem later. "I just need time to think." He turned away and started to head back to the battle. Flarestrike unsheathed his claws, closing his eyes tightly before reopening them. Everything happens for a reason. So, these kits have a purpose. It isn't wrong . He reassured himself, refocusing on the battle.
Splashpool knew that it was for the best, so she jumped back into the battle after finding one of her clanmates by the name of Blazingstream. "Blazingstream! Im going to head back home. You can yell me all about the battle when you get back to camp." meowed the molly. Splashpool watched as Blazingstream nodded as he rushed into the battle.

Old January 18th, 2018, 01:29 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

(( i managed to get a post in ! @AbsurdJinx ))

Goldenstar had been watching the battle, not finding anything to do but make sure everyone was holding their ground. Shadowclan was doing good, very much to his surprise. He knew he shouldn't have been putting himself down about it, but it was still a part of his nature, forcing him to worry about things he shouldn't have. Holding back from the battle, he flinched from a few wounds he had acquired on his flank when a warrior had missed their target where he had been standing. Darting around, he began to find a battle partner, not exactly that he had wanted to, but he knew he needed to help in one way or another. He couldn't just not charge into battle and not do anything.
Old January 18th, 2018, 01:40 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Redpaw saw Boulderdust fighting and got a stern face, he’d help that elder I never have known why I care about the bag of fleas. he growled and threw himself at Meadowflower.
Boulderdust looked at Redpaw with a purr, but then it left after he realized that this was a battle. "I didn't expect you to help me in the slightest." neowed the elder, giving Meadowflower a cheep shot to the neck with his teeth. She went flying away and out of camp.

Old January 18th, 2018, 02:45 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@AbsurdJinx
Thrushflight raced into the clearing after his leader, Blazingstar. The WindClan tom was so happy to be apart of the battle despite his leader's distrust of him and his family. If only the leader knew what he and his mate had caused over the past few moons. This war wouldn't be happening without Caramelblood. Oh, Caramelblood, the tom he'd fallen head over heels for. He'd gone missing after that kill and it left Thrushflight angrier than ever before. This wasn't the time to think of him now, the calico tom burst through the entrance and launched himself at the nearest warrior. His claws were unsheathed, pale blue eyes alight with bloodlust, Thrushflight's true colors were really coming out now. The warrior he launched himself at happened to be Flareheart, a Thunderclan warrior.

@Bloody Bandit
This would be Foxspring's last battle. The older tom had refused to join the elders as he still had enough in him to continue warrior tasks. He wasn't injured or disabled in any way, the thing giving his age away was how achy he was from the cold. Not to mention the grey furs starting to grow around his muzzle, sparse, but present. The fox-colored warrior was the true representation of a fox in cat form, just without the long snout. He was a larger feline too. Nonetheless, he wasn't as graceful as he used to be. At Goldenstar's yowl, he followed the other warriors into the clearing, pausing in the center to take in the mass of writhing cats around him. His gaze settled on a nearby Thunderclan warrior, but he didn't move, he wanted this warrior to notice him and make the first move.

Thrushwing scanned the clearing for his next target, deciding that standing motionless wasn't doing much for him. Eventually, his yellow eyes came across a fox. A what now? A fox? You would think that fiends like them would be smart enough to avoid a crowd of hissing and spitting cats. He turned his gaze to search for a more suitable opponent, sniffing the air to follow the WindClan and ShadowClan scent to his battleler. Until he realized that he didn't scent a fox at all. He had thought that the creature wouldn't pose as a threat and was just looking for its babies or something, but he couldn't smell it. He turned back at it, it was looking at him now. Really Thrush? He thought, giving himself a mental smack between the ears. By the cat's muzzle and scent, it clearly wasn't a fox. Also noted that he forgot that foxes wouldn't be found in the forest during leaf-bare. ShadowClan! He alarmed himself, baring his teeth and lowering his head to protect his neck. His claws were already unsheathed as he raced directly towards the warrior. Before he could reach a tail length to him, he quickly leaped into the air. His claws were outstretched towards him, planning to land on or near enough to evade an attack. If he succeeded, Thrushwing would push down on the fox pelted opponent's spine and claw at his hindquarters. Or his claws would make in contact with his face.

Last edited by Bandido; January 18th, 2018 at 02:47 PM.
Old January 18th, 2018, 03:01 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Passionblaze got the pleasure of sadistic battling inflicted in his heart. The usual courteous tom, always polite, kind-hearted, motivated...couldn’t really be seen as more than a harmful monster. Truth be told. Passionblaze loved fighting. He considered himself as a martyr. He wouldn’t fight for no reason. He was fighting to show Windclan - and Shadowclan - Thunderclan wasn’t going to back down. He took a sick pleasure at watching the tom shriek in pain, and he wanted to double that until he twisted about having to feel the blow in the same leg that the Windclanner struck earlier. Passionblaze almost shrieked himself, but he clenched his jaws and leapt away for a moment to move his leg. It stung. “Can’t worry about that now.” He muttered to himself. The pain should had caused Passionblaze to stop, but it only caused his anger to sear. He leapt back towards his enemy once more, using his claws to rake his hind leg with great clarity. Passionblaze wanted to inflict the same wound that this tom done to him. But, as he slid forward to give the blow, he felt the pain in his hind leg heightened, causing him to stifle a whimper. It was almost a sloppy attack, but Passionblaze delivered it with diligence as he twisted his leg to try to lessen the pain on it. Once he skidded to a halt, Passionblaze growled.

Weaselshade felt a small bit of pride as his paw hit the toms like, which was definitely going to cause issues later on. He never took much pride in fighting because he found it to be a terrible place. Since he didn't know much about his past, only that he had been found on the border, he had always assumed that his parents had died protecting him or something, which made the idea of battle even more disagreeable. Quickly he maintained his posture and battle ready stance, just in time to see Passionblaze trying to strike his leg. But even if he had been a few seconds later he probably would have been able to dodge, because the deputy's move was almost clumsy due to the wound that Weaselshade had inflicted only a few moments before. Confused by the tom's sudden clumsiness Weaselshade forgot who he was fighting, and the deputy's unseathed claws managed to hit his leg. Thanks to his previous dodge the claws didn't draw as much blood as it could have, but the pure shock of it made him growl a little louder than he would in frustration, but a little quieter than if he was in serious pain.

~~~

@Megan
Mudtuft hissed. Why is Goldenstar even making us fight in this war? The fleabag WindClan warriors can save themselves! Nonetheless, Mudtuft loved a good fight. He had always looked forward to battle training when he was an apprentice, and he guessed all that training was finally going to be put to a good use. Because it wasn't just a battle, it was a war. The tom was looking for a cat to fight, somebody vulnerable preferably, somebody easy to defeat. He didn't love WindClan, they were not even close to appealing, but now that he was on the side of the WindClan warriors he hoped that WindClan would win. His brown pelt was streaked with blood of his own and many other warriors. He was just wondering who would be his next victim.
Old January 18th, 2018, 03:02 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Bingo nodded, heart beating fast. He hesitated for a moment and then leapt at the cat, biting his tail, trying to protect not only himself but Chameleonvine too.
Chameleonvine gave a nod of approval as she slashed at the Shadowclanner’s face.

The shadowclanner threw a small blow at Chameleonvine’s shoulder.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 18th, 2018, 03:06 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Weaselshade felt a small bit of pride as his paw hit the toms like, which was definitely going to cause issues later on. He never took much pride in fighting because he found it to be a terrible place. Since he didn't know much about his past, only that he had been found on the border, he had always assumed that his parents had died protecting him or something, which made the idea of battle even more disagreeable. Quickly he maintained his posture and battle ready stance, just in time to see Passionblaze trying to strike his leg. But even if he had been a few seconds later he probably would have been able to dodge, because the deputy's move was almost clumsy due to the wound that Weaselshade had inflicted only a few moments before. Confused by the tom's sudden clumsiness Weaselshade forgot who he was fighting, and the deputy's unseathed claws managed to hit his leg. Thanks to his previous dodge the claws didn't draw as much blood as it could have, but the pure shock of it made him growl a little louder than he would in frustration, but a little quieter than if he was in serious pain.

~~~

@Megan
Mudtuft hissed. Why is Goldenstar even making us fight in this war? The fleabag WindClan warriors can save themselves! Nonetheless, Mudtuft loved a good fight. He had always looked forward to battle training when he was an apprentice, and he guessed all that training was finally going to be put to a good use. Because it wasn't just a battle, it was a war. The tom was looking for a cat to fight, somebody vulnerable preferably, somebody easy to defeat. He didn't love WindClan, they were not even close to appealing, but now that he was on the side of the WindClan warriors he hoped that WindClan would win. His brown pelt was streaked with blood of his own and many other warriors. He was just wondering who would be his next victim.
Splashpool looked around the clearing of fighting cats. Her eyes shown in great terror at all the cats that were fighting. 'If im going to be gere I might as well fight. If Flarestrike can do it I can,' thought Splashpool. She thought for a moment before looking for an opponent. Splashpool lunged at the first cat she saw and that was Mudtuft. "You looking for someone to fight!" the molly yowled at him.

Closed Thread