Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM

Old January 16th, 2018, 02:14 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Hades home for friends and followers

Due to a lot of peeps in my boys home! Here’s a home for his followers, best friends and soon to be mates!
Have fun :3
https://image.shutterstock.com/z/sto...-341278580.jpg

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; January 16th, 2018 at 02:14 PM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 02:28 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Hades home for friends and followers

Quinoa sat in the shed, her heart beating fast. She blinked slowly, and tried to stand up. Her paws wound cracked open, wet blood beading along the scratch. She instantly sat back down, hissing. She lapped the open wound, stinging with pain. She needed to move before someone found her. But if she kept reopening her cut, she wouldn’t get anywhere.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old January 16th, 2018, 02:39 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

@Sasukewolf (madness)
[I'm confused, to we rp in the shack or in the original place?]

Iriss was sitting out in a field just thinking. She couldn't understand anything. Hades had followers, and multiple loves, and there were just so many cats. She stared out watching as the grass swayed with the wind. If she wanted to understand anything, she had to ask somebody. And there was only one cat who she could talk to about it. That was Hades. He was the only one she trusted. The rest of them all seemed death obsessed and creepy, at least Hades was nice. Iriss picked herself up, flicking her scarred tail as she looked around trying to spot the silver tabby tom. "Hades!" Iriss called. She walked forward and began to look around, it wouldn't be that hard, finding a gray tom in a field of yellowish grass. "Hades!" She called again hoping he would just come to her.

Last edited by Cosmo; January 16th, 2018 at 02:39 PM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 02:55 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
@Sasukewolf (madness)
[I'm confused, to we rp in the shack or in the original place?]

Iriss was sitting out in a field just thinking. She couldn't understand anything. Hades had followers, and multiple loves, and there were just so many cats. She stared out watching as the grass swayed with the wind. If she wanted to understand anything, she had to ask somebody. And there was only one cat who she could talk to about it. That was Hades. He was the only one she trusted. The rest of them all seemed death obsessed and creepy, at least Hades was nice. Iriss picked herself up, flicking her scarred tail as she looked around trying to spot the silver tabby tom. "Hades!" Iriss called. She walked forward and began to look around, it wouldn't be that hard, finding a gray tom in a field of yellowish grass. "Hades!" She called again hoping he would just come to her.
To find him he will be in the original place if she is going to become his mate officially :3
Old January 16th, 2018, 03:02 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

osirus growled as he stepped near the shack, his eyes narrowed. head lowered in a brooding stance, his nose twitched while some familiar scents drifted to him. a few were unknown, possibly due to many new felines coming to stay. rolling his eyes, osirus sat right outside the small building, dark fur ruffled in a breeze. more? he thought, annoyed. how can hades ever possibly allow this many cats into his life? his lips curled, tail sweeping up over his spine.
just lovely. ears flat, osirus stalked closer to the shack, eventually going inside. he spotted a new cat, claws unsheathing in response. "hello." as soon as he spoke, osirus slid into the shadows with a glare. "you seem injured." a dark chuckle was released, until he sat down and cocked his head to the side, eyes seeming to glow in the creeping darkness.

[ @Pouncepaw ]

Last edited by lio; January 16th, 2018 at 03:09 PM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 03:14 PM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
osirus growled as he stepped near the shack, his eyes narrowed. head lowered in a brooding stance, his nose twitched while some familiar scents drifted to him. a few were unknown, possibly due to many new felines coming to stay. rolling his eyes, osirus sat right outside the small building, dark fur ruffled in a breeze. more? he thought, annoyed. how can hades ever possibly allow this many cats into his life? his lips curled, tail sweeping up over his spine.
just lovely. ears flat, osirus stalked closer to the shack, eventually going inside. he spotted a new cat, claws unsheathing in response. "hello." as soon as he spoke, osirus slid into the shadows with a glare. "you seem injured." a dark chuckle was released, until he sat down and cocked his head to the side, eyes seeming to glow in the creeping darkness.

[ @Pouncepaw ]
Quinoa reeled. She was right. She had been found. She met the hostile toms gaze with a glare. Her heart was racing. “Hades sent you to finish me off, didn’t he?” She hissed. This was the tom who had been tagging along the other day.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old January 16th, 2018, 03:48 PM
the tale of six.

osirus snorted. "i haven't been ordered to do anything."
his tail flicked. "i am simply here upon my own accord. i have never heard of anyone like you." eyes closed, he moved through the shadows with ease, having been to the shed many times before. osirus moved closer to the molly, sitting near her. "so, what is your name? i am osirus." it'd be so easy to just pick her off right now- she's injured and bleeding out, so she can't fight back. but i guess i'll mess with her for a while. hades must like her if she's here. i don't want to face the consequences. sighing, he flicked an ear and frowned. might as well keep her alive.
[ @Pouncepaw ]
Old January 16th, 2018, 03:51 PM
boo

Quote:
osirus snorted. "i haven't been ordered to do anything."
his tail flicked. "i am simply here upon my own accord. i have never heard of anyone like you." eyes closed, he moved through the shadows with ease, having been to the shed many times before. osirus moved closer to the molly, sitting near her. "so, what is your name? i am osirus." it'd be so easy to just pick her off right now- she's injured and bleeding out, so she can't fight back. but i guess i'll mess with her for a while. hades must like her if she's here. i don't want to face the consequences. sighing, he flicked an ear and frowned. might as well keep her alive.
[ @Pouncepaw ]
“Quinoa,” She hissed, trying to tuck her injured paw away. She didn’t want him seeing weakness. Of course, he already had. “Why are you here? Did you smell my scent?”

~pom~

Last edited by pomegranate; January 16th, 2018 at 03:53 PM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 09:32 PM
the tale of six.

he rolled his eyes. "i live here." osirus stood and stalked around quinoa, a smirk curled upon his lips. "why hide it? i may be able to help you." tail swaying, his dark fur glinted in a soft light seeping into the shack. anything for hades. a low, forced purr clawed itself from his throat. "don't judge a cat by their claws," osirus said quietly, leaning over to speak in quinoa's ear. one paw reached up and dragged itself across her fur, a hum soaring through the building. "but don't trust them either."

[ @Pouncepaw ]
Old January 17th, 2018, 06:49 AM
boo

Quote:
he rolled his eyes. "i live here." osirus stood and stalked around quinoa, a smirk curled upon his lips. "why hide it? i may be able to help you." tail swaying, his dark fur glinted in a soft light seeping into the shack. anything for hades. a low, forced purr clawed itself from his throat. "don't judge a cat by their claws," osirus said quietly, leaning over to speak in quinoa's ear. one paw reached up and dragged itself across her fur, a hum soaring through the building. "but don't trust them either."

[ @Pouncepaw ]
Quinoa felt comforted and disgusted at the same time. She pulled away, ears flattened. “Don’t touch me!” She growled, turning her head away. For some reason, she wished she hadn’t shoved Osirus off. He seemed like the only cat here who might help, even if it was a bit uncomfortable with Quinoa. She held her ground nevertheless, and refused to look at the tom.

She couldn’t decide which was worse. Hades finding her and killing her, which might be a mercy, or being trapped here with this tom who might heal her or kill her, but seemed to be hitting on her. Quinoa was hoping that maybe he would just get bored if she refused enough and slit her throat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouncepaw View Post

Quinoa felt comforted and disgusted at the same time. She pulled away, ears flattened. “Don’t touch me!” She growled, turning her head away. For some reason, she wished she hadn’t shoved Osirus off. He seemed like the only cat here who might help, even if it was a bit uncomfortable with Quinoa. She held her ground nevertheless, and refused to look at the tom.

She couldn’t decide which was worse. Hades finding her and killing her, which might be a mercy, or being trapped here with this tom who might heal her or kill her, but seemed to be hitting on her. Quinoa was hoping that maybe he would just get bored if she refused enough and slit her throat.
Even as she pulled away, where his paw had been felt numb. It wasn’t an ‘Ack! I can’t move!’ Sort of numb, but a calming coolness. She fought back the urge to purr.

~pom~

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; January 17th, 2018 at 07:32 AM. Reason: Double post merge