Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
otter in shark infested...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 09:19 AM
Sweet Nightmares... [P]
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 09:01 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:55 AM
Windflowerpaw Finder
by nyx
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:49 AM
How's your pfp?
Last post by the kitty
Today 08:40 AM

Old January 17th, 2018, 01:38 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Hades home for friends and followers

a laugh tore itself from his throat. he fell on his side, rolling on the floor with snorts and giggles coming from him. once he finished, osirus stumbled to his paws and crouched low, haunches raised. "you are certainly," he stepped forwards, "hilarious." moving back to the same place he was, osirus sat down and repeatedly stroked her fur. oh, this is going to be fun. eyes sparkling with pure, unmistakable mischief, he purred in her ear. "i shall get something to help you. wait here." with that, he leaped out of the shack, fully aware that she couldn't move.

[ @Pouncepaw ]
Old January 17th, 2018, 01:52 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
a laugh tore itself from his throat. he fell on his side, rolling on the floor with snorts and giggles coming from him. once he finished, osirus stumbled to his paws and crouched low, haunches raised. "you are certainly," he stepped forwards, "hilarious." moving back to the same place he was, osirus sat down and repeatedly stroked her fur. oh, this is going to be fun. eyes sparkling with pure, unmistakable mischief, he purred in her ear. "i shall get something to help you. wait here." with that, he leaped out of the shack, fully aware that she couldn't move.

[ @Pouncepaw ]
Quinoa watched as he bounded away. She wished he hadn’t left. She wanted company. But perhaps this was her chance to escape. She glanced to her paw. She would wait until he healed her, then escape. Or maybe she would just stay for awhile. After all, she would owe him. She snuggled down into her nest, muffling a purr. She couldn’t let him know that she wanted company. She hissed at herself. She hated Hades and his cats. And that would never change.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old January 17th, 2018, 02:13 PM

My Mood: Bored

Pacific was laying in some tall grass near the shack.She was aware of how cold it was getting,but she didn't care.She hated being around all of the new cat.They will probably leave when they have to start actually working.They just want Hades to protect them,or go take this place in the future.' she thought bitterly.She had never liked Hades as a mate,but more of a brotherly figure.He was powerful and could fend for himself,and yet,he cared for other cats who couldn't. That was one thing she didn't like about him,but who was She to argue?This was his place after all,so it wasn't her choice who stayed and who didn't.'They can have the shack then.I'll just sleep outside from now on.It's to crowded in there.' she thought.She didn't hate the newcomers like osrius did,but simply thought they should work to earn their place here.They didn't seem to know this,but she certainly wasn't going to feed them.The only cats she would hunt for where Hades and his mates.Hades could hunt for himself though,so she didn't have to worry to much about him,and he could also hunt for his mates.'I'll only hunt for myself then.Atleast until they prove they can fight and pull there work.'

(Open)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old January 17th, 2018, 03:19 PM
the tale of six.

osirus trotted through the forest, tail curled over his spine. his ears remained perked, paws light against the ground. he passed a tongue over his maw and thought back to simple healing techniques that he had been taught. cobweb to stop bleeding, marigold to heal, poppy seeds to dull pain. osirus scanned over the information for a moment before nodding, setting out to search for those very things. he grabbed a wrap-like substance to carry everything as he needed. after finding a cobweb with no spider, marigold not killed by the weather, and poppy seeds, he set them in a hollowed tree and went on to find a piece of prey. this is all for hades, osirus growled mentally, claws flexing. she'd be dead if i didn't follow his leadership. huffing dramatically, osirus hunted down a mouse and gripped it by the tail, then maneuvered the bundle of herbs into his mouth as well before running back to the shack. after stepping inside, he sat down in front of quinoa and narrowed his eyes. "show me your wound."

[ @Pouncepaw ]
Old January 17th, 2018, 06:23 PM
boo

Quote:
osirus trotted through the forest, tail curled over his spine. his ears remained perked, paws light against the ground. he passed a tongue over his maw and thought back to simple healing techniques that he had been taught. cobweb to stop bleeding, marigold to heal, poppy seeds to dull pain. osirus scanned over the information for a moment before nodding, setting out to search for those very things. he grabbed a wrap-like substance to carry everything as he needed. after finding a cobweb with no spider, marigold not killed by the weather, and poppy seeds, he set them in a hollowed tree and went on to find a piece of prey. this is all for hades, osirus growled mentally, claws flexing. she'd be dead if i didn't follow his leadership. huffing dramatically, osirus hunted down a mouse and gripped it by the tail, then maneuvered the bundle of herbs into his mouth as well before running back to the shack. after stepping inside, he sat down in front of quinoa and narrowed his eyes. "show me your wound."

[ @Pouncepaw ]
Quinoa watched him enter, and her eyes narrowed. He would soon find out that Hades wanted to kill her, so maybe she should let him know that. She revealed her paw, puss leaking from the wound. The scab was cracked, and wet hot blood ran slowly. “Why do you help me? You must know that Hades hates my guts,” she growled. If he knew that, maybe he would bring Hades to her sooner, so that he could end her. After all, why wouldn’t Osirus bring his leader to her? Quinoa was ready to settle the fight she had started, and let Hades finish it. The dim shack was so dark, all she could see of Osirus was his malicious eyes and the outline of his broad shoulders.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old January 17th, 2018, 07:53 PM
the tale of six.

osirus's nose twitched. "i'm healing you for hades's sake. when i'm done with you, he can decide what happens. so don't get attached." he grimaced at the wound, eyes darkening with disgust. only for hades. taking a deep, reluctant breath, osirus set forth on trying to patch up the wound the best he could. not all cats naturally knew every single herb and what to do with them, of course. "hang on." sighing, osirus kicked the mouse closer to quinoa and headed out of the shack again. his ears flattened as he saw pacific, but he didn't bother her in favor of finding something to clean off the wound. grabbing some moss, he dipped it in a puddle and allowed the water to soak in. after finishing that, he came back and set to work again, placing the moss over the wound in order to clean away the puss and blood.

[ @Pouncepaw ]
Old January 17th, 2018, 08:00 PM
boo

Quote:
osirus's nose twitched. "i'm healing you for hades's sake. when i'm done with you, he can decide what happens. so don't get attached." he grimaced at the wound, eyes darkening with disgust. only for hades. taking a deep, reluctant breath, osirus set forth on trying to patch up the wound the best he could. not all cats naturally knew every single herb and what to do with them, of course. "hang on." sighing, osirus kicked the mouse closer to quinoa and headed out of the shack again. his ears flattened as he saw pacific, but he didn't bother her in favor of finding something to clean off the wound. grabbing some moss, he dipped it in a puddle and allowed the water to soak in. after finishing that, he came back and set to work again, placing the moss over the wound in order to clean away the puss and blood.

[ @Pouncepaw ]
Quinoa looked at the mouse. She wasn’t hungry anymore. She recoiled from the sting of herb juices and the water. So he’s going to bring Hades to me soon, she thought, grimacing. Even healed, she wouldn’t be able to escape before Osirus had led Hades to her. But, didn’t she want to die anyway? No, she thought firmly. She could outsmart Hades, if it came down to that. But she was crossing her paws that Hades and Osirus weren’t as smart as they seemed. She was an idiot. Hades had nearly killed her, and Osirus certainly seemed just as strong as Hades, too. Quinoa could only hope that Hades would spare her... again. But, he had said that if he had caught her on his land again, she might not be so lucky.

~pom~

Last edited by pomegranate; January 17th, 2018 at 08:02 PM.
Old January 17th, 2018, 09:56 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

The apprentice who had decided to stick along a while, was simply wandering around, boredly. He seem to glare at anything he looked at, alive or not. He was now thinking about ending his `visit`. Wolfpaw would return again, probably. Though not every time he went to the outskirts would he come here. He was walking around the shack in circles, ignoring the weird glances. He had been thinking about studying someone, like his usual routine but it was a bit late for that. He usually did that the moment he met them, he kind of did it with Hades a little. Wolfpaw sighed, suddenly he was caught off balance and fell into a bush. He let out a yowl of surprise, utterly confused why he fell. He wasn't the clumsy type. "Ugh, are you kidding (kitten) me?" He groaned in frustration.

(Open)

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old January 18th, 2018, 01:22 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
The apprentice who had decided to stick along a while, was simply wandering around, boredly. He seem to glare at anything he looked at, alive or not. He was now thinking about ending his `visit`. Wolfpaw would return again, probably. Though not every time he went to the outskirts would he come here. He was walking around the shack in circles, ignoring the weird glances. He had been thinking about studying someone, like his usual routine but it was a bit late for that. He usually did that the moment he met them, he kind of did it with Hades a little. Wolfpaw sighed, suddenly he was caught off balance and fell into a bush. He let out a yowl of surprise, utterly confused why he fell. He wasn't the clumsy type. "Ugh, are you kidding (kitten) me?" He groaned in frustration.

(Open)
Pacific hissed as wolfpaw tripped over her tail."Watch where you are going next time!" She hissed,but only after she did this did she realize it was one of the guest.She didn't like any of the new cats,but she had learned to at least act like you liked guest,even if you really didn't."Sorry.I didn't know it was you." She said,but still sounded agitated.She started to help him up,but decided not to,remembering that they needed to learn how to do things themselves,even if they where only visiting."Are you okay?" She asked,not wanting to be to rude.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old January 18th, 2018, 01:42 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Pacific hissed as wolfpaw tripped over her tail."Watch where you are going next time!" She hissed,but only after she did this did she realize it was one of the guest.She didn't like any of the new cats,but she had learned to at least act like you liked guest,even if you really didn't."Sorry.I didn't know it was you." She said,but still sounded agitated.She started to help him up,but decided not to,remembering that they needed to learn how to do things themselves,even if they where only visiting."Are you okay?" She asked,not wanting to be to rude.

"I was! Your tail got in my way!" Wolfpaw snapped, as he easily got out of the bush. He shook the leaves out of his fur, slightly glaring at her. "Always am." He replied, he scanned her. Studying her every moment. He then realized wasn't she `Pacific`? He at least held some respect for her. Though it didn't mean the tom fairly liked her. He glared at her blankly, looking at her like she was a idiot. Wolfpaw waited for her to do something. A lot of cats disliked it because it made it him look like he was judging them. Even if he kind of is.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc