Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM

Old January 18th, 2018, 10:52 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: High school drama! ( private)

Coolio

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 18th, 2018, 12:48 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

( well i'm here and as soon as i get home i'll try to post a starter i guess )
Old January 18th, 2018, 12:56 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
( well i'm here and as soon as i get home i'll try to post a starter i guess )
Hmmm k! Go ahead :3 I’m here as well!
Old January 18th, 2018, 01:23 PM

There’s only so much time you can spend wasting away in your bedroom. Tord sighed as he saw the words he had plastered to his phone, the alarm going off over and over again, the vibrations it was emitting nearly knocking it off the table. Try to keep yourself motivated! His therapist had told them, listing off different ways to calm any sort of stress, and how to refrain from grabbing a knife.

If only it worked.

Tord ripped the message off his phone and finally clicked the button that shut his phone off, pushing the gray sheets off his bed. New school. New Tord. The teen sighed as he looked at his reflection, his eyes darting to the clock that sat next to it. Well, being late wouldn’t kill him, he supposed. He could just say he got lost. That was what new kids were allowed to do, right? Don’t make these kinds of assumptions. he scolded himself, automatically beginning to rush. Shoving a gray hoodie over his pink t-shirt, not bothering to change the jeans he had fallen asleep in, slipping on converse then rushing out the door. His parents weren’t there, they were at work. A small note from his dad wished him good luck, with a small flower crown as a present. Tord’s eyes lit up at the small gift, shoving it on his head before rushing out the door.

After several minutes of sprinting, he managed to find himself at the school, gasping for air, but also not being able to breathe at all. This could be horrible, or this could end well. Had things changed in five years? He hadn’t exactly been in a school in seventh grade, that was when everything had gone downhill, putting his life on the line, and he had referred to homeschooling instead. Insults rang through his head as he got closer to the door, as immature as they were, they still stung. No. No tears. New start. his brain forced him to hide the tears. Just hide yourself. If you stay hidden, no one notices. If no one notices you, no taunts will come your way. the voice continued, and Tord found himself with his hand on the door, pushing it open, he walked in.

Immediately trying to force himself to the side, he managed to duck under arms and weave around bodies in a slow but steady fashion. Now it was just trying to figure out where the room was. Glancing up for a second, he found himself looking at several different students, and automatically felt dizzy. He would just have to watch his feet for the rest of the year, though he didn’t know if he was okay with that. Shoving his hands in his pockets, he continued to walk, slowly gaining enough courage to look up once every few minutes.

Last edited by WCO Staff; January 30th, 2018 at 04:54 PM. Reason: fixed typo
Old January 18th, 2018, 01:30 PM
The Madness King

@Rubinaito
@Celestial
@Teggy
I’ll post after y’all!
If you want just pop in talking with my peeps or amongst yourselves! Just in case
Naruto will be with Aziz in the music room singing something
Sasuke will be walking down the hallway heading out
Winter and sol are in gym
Hades outside smoking
Rage is in the home etc room baking
Old January 18th, 2018, 02:15 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

I’ll reply when I get home, I only have about two hours before I’m good to go.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old January 18th, 2018, 04:48 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

@Celestial

Santiago checked the hallway nervously, searching for a particular face. While he wouldn't say he was scared of Sage Barrows, he would admit that the man made it very, very hard for him to meet with Aspen. The coast was clear, and Sage took the chance to quickly walk up to Aspen's locker and lean up against the one next to it casually, taking out his phone and texting her a heart emoji. He smiled and pocketed it, waiting for her to come up. He adored her, and while they were prone to fighting- like all couples were- he knew that it would take much more than a disagreement about Sage to break them apart. He was sure that Sage knew as well, and Santiago suspected that Aspen's older brother was intentionally trying to mess things up between them just by behaving like the huge ass he was. He turned the corners of his mouth into a very slight frown, focusing his chocolate brown eyes on the phone in his pocket. It hadn't yet buzzed with a response, and while Santiago loathed to admit it, it made him vaguely concerned. He cared a great deal for Aspen- she was sweet and innocent, and the thought of her losing any of that made him shudder.

"Gomez." A very familiar, very annoying, very gruff voice came from Santiago's side much to the senior's dismay. Sage had caught up with him after all, and it wasn't likely to end well unless Aspen came soon- very soon. Santiago fixed his cold gaze on Sage's distinguished features, studying his loathingly perfect face. Unlike Aspen, Sage fit the description of a 'privileged white boy', from his perfectly gelled hair to his bright white Gucci shoes, which Sage was only wearing to show off his affluence. "What a surprise to see you here." Sage Barrows snapped up the collar of his gleaming silver jacket, much to Santiago's annoyance. Sage knew exactly which buttons to push to get Santiago mad and, well, it made him mad. "Waiting for Aspen?" Sage leaned against the locker, locking his green eyes on Santiago with loathing sparkling within the emerald pools.

"Indeed," Santiago replied stiffly, biting down on his bottom lip sharply to keep himself from saying something he'd end up regretting sooner or later. His eyes met Sage's, equally filled with loathing. Santiago himself wasn't poor, per say. His family had enough money to be considered a middle-class family, not really rich but not really poor either. Santiago had the opportunity to get some fancy clothes if he felt like it, having his own job, but Santiago preferred regular clothing to the tight, constricting suits and jackets. "I assume you're here to do the same?" Your majesty, he added mockingly in his head. Man, did he loathe Sage Barrows. The pompous brat had a beautiful girlfriend (although not as gorgeous as Aspen), popularity, a bunch of girls and guys chasing after him in hopes that they would dump Grace for them. It was sickening to Santiago, to watch someone of the human race manipulate and use their peers because they're handsome or rich. Santiago made a sour face slightly, biting down on his bottom lip again.

"Not this time," Sage replied off-handedly, placing an earbud into his left ear and pressing the play button on his hand. "Just... checking up on you before I head off to find someone." He gave Santiago a sly, fox-like look that sent shivers up Santiago's spine. "After all, Gomez, someone's gotta look after the boy playing hero," He continued, smirking at Santiago as they began to resemble a teapot, steam blowing comedically out of their ears and face turning red. "Because they still have yet to learn that their princess is in another castle." He grinned, shockingly sharklike before brushing past Santiago and heading down the hallway. Sage had a strong hate for the slightly younger senior, although simply because of their relationship with Aspen.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old January 18th, 2018, 07:38 PM
The Madness King

@.:Blue Wishes:.
Sasuke was walking down the hallway, looking once again very pissed. Yet a other fight with Naruto for something as dumb as it can get. He sighs loudly rubbing the back of his head... he hated this. The constant fights and the constant pain that comes after as much as he dared to love Naruto. Being with him was hell for Sasuke. Sasuke sighs softly as he looks up soon seeing Tord, a new kid right? At first it was nothing just a glance at the new kid than he felt it,
Ba bump
He jumps a bit when it happened, even grabbed his chest looking confused than he turns again to fully look at Tord. Than it did it again.
Ba bump
The beating of his heart, so familiar so mysterious yet.. he found himself liking it when he just found himself staring at Tord. Such a shy yet adorable boy, somehow he just catch his attention. Suddenly he found himself blushing madly and he quickly turns away covering his face with one hand.
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH ME?!
He thinks to himself as he covers his face sighing loudly, trying to calm himself down, but than he found himself feeling scared. Oh man, what if the boy gets scared of him?! I mean he looks like a gang member with the three slash scars over his face and his uniform was messy! He grabs his head for a bit than he begins to take a deep breath and began to walk up to Tord. He speaks in a dark husky voice ( which was a bit kind but it may seem scary to others) “ Hi, you’re the new kid?” He asks calmly with cool eyes but inside his mind was calling his heart a fool.

@Rubinaito
@Celestial

Loud noises can be heard from the music room and almost immediately Aziz’s voice Was heard “ Come on Naruto it ain’t that bad!” She yells as coded like tapping was heard as well, most likely from Rage since he knows Aziz can’t see his sign language so he uses tapping to talk to her. Anyway what he said was “ How do you know aziz you can’t even see” than came Naruto sounding extremely embarrassed “ You guys!! You know I can’t wear this! I’m a man! “
Why he was embarrassed well Aziz somehow got a idea ( despite not being able to see) to put Naruto in a anime school girl uniform how they got it on him. Well hades and rage did most of the work.
And the end result was leaving Hades laughing loudly on the floor and Rage trying his best to hold in his laughter at the blushing, anger Naruto who growls loudly “ Guys! I swear to god just give me back my clothes! “ aziz laughs softly “ nope! Oh Grace and sage gotta see this. “ she says as rage immediately pulls out his phone immediately texting Sage and grace saying “ aziz is messing with Naruto in the music room again. Bring your phones! “ he sends the text as Naruto just covers his face “ you guys...”
hades laughs softly “ oh I’m so recording this! “ he says bringing his phone out as well.

@Teggy

Winter was in the classroom with Sol, they were playing cards and it seemed like sol was winning “ ... gold fish” sol says and almost immediately winter slams the desk “ you’re a cheater!! “ he says in anger as sol laughs softly “ no it’s just you suck” winter growls “ whatever let’s play something else this is getting boring” sol smiles “ says the guy who pushed it until his 50th lost”

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; January 18th, 2018 at 07:38 PM.
Old January 18th, 2018, 09:00 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Chocolate brown hair in a ponytail swung behind her, a slender girl moved between the crowd. She had left her class early and had seen sage slither off towards aspens locker, a regular place for sage and Santiago to try and show off testosterone. A stupid display of power and a way to make sure one of the two is dominant. Grace walked down the hallway her bracelets jangling on her arm as she readjusted her binder into the crook of her left arm instead of the right. Than with the ring of the bell students moved into the way and she lost sight of sage. Though she knew where he was even without seeing where he was going. She couldn't exactly say she supported what sage was doing but she could briefly understand that he was hurting. It was his baby sister on the line and Aspen was precious to him. Perhaps she meant more than life to him, and he was just all scared and confused cause her heart may or may not be broken by a random guy she just met.

Aspen was in Chemistry sitting with her hands on her face growing ocasionally. She was good at chemistry but she actually hated sitting in the class,mshe had finished work early and had been sitting for a good ten minutes until her phone buzzed in her pocket. She almost knew exactly who it was the moment it buzzed and reached back excitedly opening up her phone and scrolling through the messages a slight blush growing on her face. "Almost done, chemistry is taking forever *heart emoji* " before she quickly tucked her phone beneath the table as the teacher walked by looking snooty as per usual. Aspen grinned as if nothing were wrong when suddnely the bell blared over her head and she flinched but got up and quickly left the class nearly dropping everything in her arms as she rushed down the hallway dodging students as they bustled along to the next class. Her lock was just in the next hallway as she quickly veered left and saw her brother departing from her locker and Santiago with his back turned. "Again? How that's the third time this week!" she breathed beneath her breath and quickened her pace giving sage a skeptical look. "What where you doing?" she asked raising an eyebrow just as grace came up beside sage wrapping an arm around his waist and leaning agaisnt him.

Grace had passed Santiago with a brief wave before catching up to sage who had been stopped by Aspen, wrapping her one arm around him she leaned into him and offered a faint smile towards his sister. "what else would he be doing?" said Grace with a smirk. Teasing Aspen was basically the best thing about her day sometimes, She was gullible like a sister she never had. Too sweet to fight back against her whatsoever. "I would t be worried though, sage wouldn't hit poor Santiago would he?" she said glancing sideways at sage raising any eyebrow at her boyfriend looking at him with a reassuring side glance. Than she grabbed his arm and pulled him past Aspen. "Text me!" she cooed over her shoulder reasuringly to aspen who simply raised her hands in defeat than gave her a dumbfounded look. Grace shrugged, smirked, than walked off pulling Sage through the halls. She was very aware of every girl and guy looking at her with distaste. Even hatred. She wasn't exactly what everyone would call, the type of girl for sage, but she wasn't worried. It was almost like it had been set in stone, for her at least. Than she felt her phone buzz in her pocket and she fingered it out looking at it with a snort and slight laugh. Aziz was a good friend of hers and naruto was just- he was something special all right. She held her phone up to sage looking at him with an amused expression. "We don't have anything better to do" she said with a shrug sticking back into her pocket.

Sighing at Grace as she passed with sage. Grace sometimes made her uncomfortable not because they were dating her brother, not because she teased her, but because there was this coldness to her that made her worry. Though she was trying to assure herself it was nothing and passed by them quickly heading for her locker which had Santiago facing the other direction. Coming up silently she suddnely put both hands on his shoulders and walked around to face him in an attempt to scare him. Smirking she than went on her tippy toes and kissed him right on the cheek. Tough scaring him didn't really work most of the time she had always enjoyed trying. "What where you and sage doing?" she asked with a smile. Despite knowing full well what they had been talking about and who they had been waiting for she liked asking just in case something extra happened. There had never been a fight between them but she knew they had been close at least 7 times in the past few months. She quickly opened her locker and put her stuff in looking back over her shoulder at him.
@Rubinaito @Sasukewolf (madness)

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; January 18th, 2018 at 09:05 PM.
Old January 18th, 2018, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
@.:Blue Wishes:.
Sasuke was walking down the hallway, looking once again very pissed. Yet a other fight with Naruto for something as dumb as it can get. He sighs loudly rubbing the back of his head... he hated this. The constant fights and the constant pain that comes after as much as he dared to love Naruto. Being with him was hell for Sasuke. Sasuke sighs softly as he looks up soon seeing Tord, a new kid right? At first it was nothing just a glance at the new kid than he felt it,
Ba bump
He jumps a bit when it happened, even grabbed his chest looking confused than he turns again to fully look at Tord. Than it did it again.
Ba bump
The beating of his heart, so familiar so mysterious yet.. he found himself liking it when he just found himself staring at Tord. Such a shy yet adorable boy, somehow he just catch his attention. Suddenly he found himself blushing madly and he quickly turns away covering his face with one hand.
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH ME?!
He thinks to himself as he covers his face sighing loudly, trying to calm himself down, but than he found himself feeling scared. Oh man, what if the boy gets scared of him?! I mean he looks like a gang member with the three slash scars over his face and his uniform was messy! He grabs his head for a bit than he begins to take a deep breath and began to walk up to Tord. He speaks in a dark husky voice ( which was a bit kind but it may seem scary to others) “ Hi, you’re the new kid?” He asks calmly with cool eyes but inside his mind was calling his heart a fool.
Tord believed he had almost worked out the way to his classroom, but the minute that happened, it turned out he had instead almost hit the wall, mistaking a poster for a door. Once he recovered from that, he had continued to walk, until he found something else in his way, not anything of his fault, but a man instead. Teacher? he quickly shot down his first idea, trying not to freeze up, but he was already getting flustered. The second thought was worse, finding himself now coming to a stop, the steady pace he had developed vanishing.

As he quickly tried to find any signs that would have led to Tord knowing what was happening, he couldn’t really find any, so he stood there. The one conclusion he had reached was that this was a student, and student he knew nothing about, and a student that would probably kill him if he did something completely out of place. He didn’t know where that conclusion had come from, but it was there. After a few moments, a small bit of adrenaline wore off, and Tord could actually find himself thinking this man was rather handsome. Once again the insults filled his head, and he forced any feelings away.

When Sasuke spoke, Tord had trouble conquering an immediate answer. He was overanalyzing the entire situation. He had never really noticed how people interacted, he knew how his parents acted, how some of his family acted, that was all really. “I...um...” How hard is it to say yes?! his mind screamed at him, as the rest of his body began a sort of shutdown. “Yeah, I’m new,” he managed to finally say, before being reminded of the accent that coated every word he spoke. Don’t worry about that, he finally told himself, moving from the insults to trying to calm himself. Don’t blow it, just nod, smile, all those things.