by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:10 AM

Old November 14th, 2020, 03:03 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

RiverClan RiverClan Patrols

Patrols will be sent out and reported in this thread!
This takes place in the RiverClan clearing ^^

Please mention the roleplayer who assigned
your patrol when reporting!

- - -

Last edited by spade; July 6th, 2021 at 01:38 AM.
Old November 14th, 2020, 03:09 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports + Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpperclassFailure View Post
@wnder))
Koiripple was, without a doubt, embarrassed and unimpressed with herself. She was a hardened stone of a warrior, usually not saying a word save for a couple of nods of the head and snarling when she battled but this-....this was so unlike her she didn't even know what to say. So, once she finally padded through the familiar border of Riverclan's camp, she donned her usual aura of silence until she spotted an easily recognizable golden pelt. She quietly huffed and, after getting her confession in order, walked right on over to him. She made sure to straighten out her stance and dipped her head once she stopped in front of him. "....Lionstar?"

Sootstar

"Actually," meowed the leader, stepping forward, "It's Sootstar, now. Lionstorm has stepped down from his position. You've been gone for nearly a moon, Koiripple, care to explain where you've been?"

Sootstar raised a brow, clearly eager to hear her explanation.

Old November 14th, 2020, 03:38 PM

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnder View Post

Sootstar

"Actually," meowed the leader, stepping forward, "It's Sootstar, now. Lionstorm has stepped down from his position. You've been gone for nearly a moon, Koiripple, care to explain where you've been?"

Sootstar raised a brow, clearly eager to hear her explanation.

"S-...Sootstar? Oh by the moons I've missed a lot, haven't I?" The molly frowned sadly and let her ears turn backward. "I admit I've been in a daze for some time now....I had been wandering the territory when Silverpelt appeared in the sky again. I had found myself down near Lionsbeach and I just....well, it's hard to explain. I looked out on the waters and just sat there, i-it felt like I had forgotten about anything else, that there wasn't anything in that moment......that moment just dragged on for so long. That's never happened to me before. I don't know how long it had been until I came to, but when I did I....I-I practically forgot what I was doing. It took me a while to recall the bits and pieces, but I just began to look around the territory until I ended up back here.....I'm sorry, I just don't know what happened to me." Her frown grew and she began to shuffle a little.

Also, here's a presentation with all my war kitties, although it's still a work in progress

Since my school's been changing my schedule, please feel free to bump me if I don't respond within 48 hours. I might not always be available from 9-2 EST on weekdays because of classes.
Old November 14th, 2020, 10:59 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 4 hours, anytime if time sensitive
My Mood: Goofy

[ @wnder; @Moon Lily; ]

Ashpool lead her mate to go find Sootstar. He was the open to be informed that Hickoryblaze has returned. The molly stayed by his side as she padded up to the leader. "Sootstar I found Hickoryblaze in the Territory. He's had a rough time, but managed to come home.", she meowed. Ashpool was going to leave the explaining to Hickoryblaze. After all he was trying to rejoin not him.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 15th, 2020, 05:08 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

It hadn't been to long, but perhaps a bit long in the eyes of a patrol that, unknown to Primrosepaw, actually had to be reported back like.. Way before. So why had it not been done yet? Primrosepaw only had half an answer for that. Somewhere along the way of following Silversong back to camp, the apprentice lost sight (or rather sound) of her. And without that guidance, combined with both her lack of sight and knowledge of the territory, Primrosepaw had gotten lost for a bit, finding her way back by luck. That was how it went for her, as for her mentor? She didn't know. Now, the small apprentice was just walking, still mostly unaware that each passing moment was another moment to late for the patrol report, when she found herself nearly walking into yet another one of the strange furry barriers. She hadn't heard that one arrive, so it caught her a bit by surprise.

[ @wndr ]
Old November 15th, 2020, 05:19 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

// @wnder

Silent slipped into the camp. Riverclan?? He guess. He flicked his tail and wandered farther

Last edited by Dovey; November 15th, 2020 at 05:20 PM.
Old November 16th, 2020, 04:22 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Sootstar

Sootstar raised a brow, "So-... Just to make sure I have this right, for nearly a moon you found yourself... stunned? In a stupor? And only now you've broken out of it and found your way home. Do I have that right?"

It was more of a rhetorical question, as he quickly moved on, "How can you be sure this won't happen again?"

- - - - -

Sootstar was headed out of camp when he spotted Primrosepaw wandering, seemingly, in his direction. Before he knew it, she had stumbled into his side and he took a step back to put some distance between them.

"Primrosepaw? Where have you been?"

[ @Estelle ]

- - - - -

Catching an unfamiliar scent, Sootstar was quickly on the case. It wasn't long after slipping out of his den that he spotted the intruder. What did they even have camp guards for?

"What exactly do you think you're doing?" He meowed, placing himself firmly in front of the rogue tom.

[ @Dovey ]
Old November 16th, 2020, 05:04 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

// @wnder

Hmm.... Silent pointed to his mouth and shook his head. This cat seems smart... He should figure it out.
Old November 16th, 2020, 05:29 PM

My Mood: Dead

With the baby problems out of the way, Flyfur padded to Sootstar to report what had happened, leaf covering the nasty prey she carried so she didn't have to actually touch it. She set it down to speak.
"Someone isn't being careful with their prey. They left this," she gestured to the crow food she had set down, "in the nursery, where Lakekit saw it and tried to eat it, revealing it had maggots in it. Thankfully, he stopped trying to eat it, but the fact it was laying where anyone could have gotten it worries me. I think Lakekit will be alright, but if he seems off, I'll take him to Sparrowskip just in case."
Flyfur wasn't sure how much Sparrowskip or Snakepaw had been taught, but hopefully they had something for an upset stomach. Maybe just induce vomiting since he ate bad prey.
But, this wasn't the only thing she'd be bringing to him. The incident with Rapidkit was still just as fresh on her mind.
"When Lionstorm was still leader, he assigned Foxpaw to help me watch the kits. It was doing well, but today one of the kits, Rapidkit, had harrassed her while I was gone, to the point she was crying."
Her tail lashed at the thought. Foxpaw wasn't the greatest cat for the job, she was too easily distracted, but this really boiled her blood.
The kits shouldn't be allowed to think they can bully her just because this was her punishment.
"I'm not certain what you can do to help, but I thought I'd let you know anyway."
She'd be having a word with a few queens, to have them let their little brats know it wasn't ok to harass Foxpaw. Sure, it was just one kit right now, but it could quickly get out of paw and any number of kits could decide to get after her.

@wnder

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old November 17th, 2020, 05:02 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Sootfather!"

Lionstorm made his way into camp once the giant group of cats were safely inside, making his way immediately to where the mostly white tom was. "It seems you missed out on all the fun. Tinypaw and I went on a quick search for some of our Clan-mates and we found.." he beckoned to the crowd, "a lot of them in the outskirts not far from here. Most of them seem to have gotten lost while hunting, Rainpuddle wanted to do some soul searching, and Echopaw is just plain stupid. And rude, by the way. She spewed some apology vomit on me and then made some lewd comments about how heavy I was getting." As if. Lionstorm hardly remembered to eat most of the time - one would think more cats would be concerned by his lankiness.

[ @wnder ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaysdeceased characters

Last edited by vellichor; April 11th, 2023 at 11:17 PM.