Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 10:30 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 10:28 AM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 10:27 AM
Family Gathering
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 10:24 AM

Old January 14th, 2018, 03:15 PM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

The smell of a badger filled the clearing as a small, but long-furred She-cat raced into the clearing carrying a tiny kit in her mouth. The color of the She-cat’s fur was covered by sticky blood and her fur was matted. The young she-kit was long-furred like her mother but was an unmistakable calico. The She-cat cowered beneath the rearing badger, exhousted. The kit mewling helplessly in her mouth.
Old January 15th, 2018, 04:35 AM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by paxil View Post
milkweed couldn't say she was all that thrilled to be awake another day. she enjoyed mornings, sure. but she couldn't say she enjoyed the thrill of them. some cats would think of a new morning as a fresh start, or a new opportunity. but milkweed knew better than that. there were no opportunities for her. she was too old to do anything with her life, but too young to get to look back and be contempt. she was disappointed in her life, that was a fact. but she couldn't help but hope that one day, she'd mean something to the clan.

stepping out from the warrior's den and examining the oh-so familiar surroundings, she gave a quick, quiet sigh and approached the fresh-kill pile. it was shrinking, as it always did when leaf-fall came around. no surprises, nothing new. she was so tempted to push herself, to say something out-of-the-blue, to start up conversation with another cat, but today would not be the day she stepped out of her comfort zone. she wanted to eat cake, but she had none to begin with.

waiting for someone to come over to her and offer to bring her on a patrol, as happened every day, she took a few steps back and sat down, the sounds of early-morning chatter filling her ears.

name - milkweed
gender - she-cat
age - forty-one moons (born april 20th, 2013)
allegiance - skyclan
rank - warrior
previous ranks - kit, apprentice

appearance - click - milkweed is a lilac solid she-cat with white van markings. she has a white tailtip, along with various lilac spots around her face and legs. she is somewhat short, and has diluted hazel eyes.
full bio - here

quote my post when interacting with milkweed!
not that good
Old January 15th, 2018, 12:48 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

@Charmer @AbsurdJinx @seasalt @2018 Okapi

Pipitchirp carefully plucked up the sticky webs between her teeth, trying her best not to damage the delicate object. Brows furrowed to show how concentrated the molly was, whilst her tail instinctively tucked itself underneath her barrel. The she-cat has her attention prioritised on Owlwing and her injured limb. With her gaze drifting up to meet the grey female every now and then; as if to check on how she was coping with the strange substance on her leg.
The tan and chocolate femme couldn’t help but let out a giggle, as she finished her bandage. There were a few loose strands here and there, but otherwise it seemed secure. In her opinion, at least. She wasn’t a pro, and she didn’t expect to be able to complete it perfectly her first time. Hopefully the two Medicine Cats would be able to guide her on how to do it more efficiently.
Pipitchirp stood back from her masterpiece, a grin latched on to her lips.
“I think it looks fine... How does it feel Owlwing?”
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; January 15th, 2018 at 12:49 PM.
Old January 15th, 2018, 02:13 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
@Charmer @AbsurdJinx @seasalt @2018 Okapi

Pipitchirp carefully plucked up the sticky webs between her teeth, trying her best not to damage the delicate object. Brows furrowed to show how concentrated the molly was, whilst her tail instinctively tucked itself underneath her barrel. The she-cat has her attention prioritised on Owlwing and her injured limb. With her gaze drifting up to meet the grey female every now and then; as if to check on how she was coping with the strange substance on her leg.
The tan and chocolate femme couldn’t help but let out a giggle, as she finished her bandage. There were a few loose strands here and there, but otherwise it seemed secure. In her opinion, at least. She wasn’t a pro, and she didn’t expect to be able to complete it perfectly her first time. Hopefully the two Medicine Cats would be able to guide her on how to do it more efficiently.
Pipitchirp stood back from her masterpiece, a grin latched on to her lips.
“I think it looks fine... How does it feel Owlwing?”
@Charmer @seasalt @AbsurdJinx
She was rather impressed with the other group, while she was letting another clan mate bind her forearm up, she didn’t find this fun, granted, apprenticehood training wasn’t fun to her either. She waited to let them finish up and the medicine cats to judge it.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 15th, 2018, 02:22 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Cherrypaw cocked her head to the side and listened intently to Eveningkit. She was trying to treat the smaller she-cat how Cherrypaw wished older cats treated her. She was young, yes. But Cherrypaw still deserved respect. So did the little kit in front of her. Age or rank within the Clan didn't define a cat. That was obvious. Eveningkit seemed like she was more knowledgeable than the average SkyClan kit. The apprentice understood the feeling of wanting to grow up faster. Cherrypaw couldn't wait to be a warrior. It seemed that Eveningkit felt the same way about being an apprentice.

However, the young apprentice did miss being a kit sometimes. There were no responsibilities or exhausting training sessions. Cherrypaw was able to spend most of her day doing whatever she wanted, granted her mother gave her permission. Hearing Eveningkit complain about kit games rubbed the apprentice's fur the wrong way a little bit. She would kill to have a day off from apprentice duties.

"No worries, Eveningkit." Cherrypaw mewed with a smile. "We all have our issues and we need someone to listen. I'm glad to lend you my ears." The white she-cat flicked her ears towards the darker furred kit. She stopped speaking for a moment, trying to organize her thoughts. "It's hard to be young. It's especially hard when you've got a older mind stuck in a young body. I know the feeling. I want to be treated with the respect that I deserve, even though I'm only eight moons old. But warriors and older cats will only treat me like an apprentice. They think I have to be given my warrior name to let me have any respect." Cherrypaw's mind flashed back to all of the times older cats had bossed her around for no reason other than the fact that she was younger. Even the older apprentices and younger warriors had acted like they were her mentor. Her white fur began to bristle a little around her neck. Blazingcomet was her mentor. He alone could tell her what to do. And of course Cherrypaw would follow Grousestar's orders. That was the Warrior Code. Shaking her head, she tried to get back on track. "I know you're not an apprentice in a kit's body. I'm not a warrior in a apprentice's body either. But I think we do have older souls." The apprentice flicked her tail over the kit's ear playfully. "Maybe you could come up with a more mature game that you could get the other kits to play. Perhaps you could even teach them." She offered.
Eveningkit shrugged as Cherrypaw’s idea was good, but the only fun things Eveningkit enjoyed was sophisticated talk, the idea of hunting, battle training with an older apprentice, who could care less about squishing a two moon kit, and battering at a mossball,” Well. I only like to talk, and learn more about the world. Not sure how any of those interests could turn into games.” She meowed trying to imagine how that was possible.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 16th, 2018, 04:31 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Duststorm

Summitpaw

An oriental longhair sat by the entrance of camp. She was tall for her age, 9 moons. Her fur was groomed neatly and her yellow eyes conveyed annoyance. In Summitpaw's mind, she didn't even need training. She was perfect enough as it was. She was sure she was probably going to dislike this cat. Of course, she hadn't even met her mentor, but she was already determined to be stubborn with them if they wanted to act like they were better than Summitpaw.. or if they were simply against her views. Summitpaw kept her pelt smoothed and waited, her paws kneading the ground below her as she huffed. The hot-headed, rebellious apprentice hated waiting, but she couldn't take off without her mentor.
Old January 16th, 2018, 05:17 PM
Cosplayer

Cherrykit snuck out of the nursery to go explore her new home. She gazed around the camp in awe and the first cat she saw, she ran up to. "Hi!! I'm Cherrykit!! I'm new here!!! Who are you and are you a warrior??" Cherrykit is a very curious and energetic kit.
Old January 16th, 2018, 06:24 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post
@Duststorm

Summitpaw

An oriental longhair sat by the entrance of camp. She was tall for her age, 9 moons. Her fur was groomed neatly and her yellow eyes conveyed annoyance. In Summitpaw's mind, she didn't even need training. She was perfect enough as it was. She was sure she was probably going to dislike this cat. Of course, she hadn't even met her mentor, but she was already determined to be stubborn with them if they wanted to act like they were better than Summitpaw.. or if they were simply against her views. Summitpaw kept her pelt smoothed and waited, her paws kneading the ground below her as she huffed. The hot-headed, rebellious apprentice hated waiting, but she couldn't take off without her mentor.
Nightbreeze padded into the clearing, her head high as she approached the apprentice. The warrior was excited to do her first training with them - although she was a bit strict, the few past apprentices she had trained were all fine warriors now. The molly offered a curt smile as she stopped in front of Summitpaw and dipped her head. "Sorry I'm a bit late. Are you ready to go?"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

[Profile Icon] [Slowpoke Sprite]
Old January 17th, 2018, 03:46 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Eveningkit shrugged as Cherrypaw’s idea was good, but the only fun things Eveningkit enjoyed was sophisticated talk, the idea of hunting, battle training with an older apprentice, who could care less about squishing a two moon kit, and battering at a mossball,” Well. I only like to talk, and learn more about the world. Not sure how any of those interests could turn into games.” She meowed trying to imagine how that was possible.
"Hmm," Cherrypaw's eyes gazed into nothing as she thought. She wanted to help Eveningkit in some way, but she wasn't sure how. If it were up to Cherrypaw, she'd just make Eveningkit an apprentice right this moment. It seemed that she was looking forward to it and she wasn't going to have much fun being a kit. But that wasn't the Warrior Code. "What if some of the older cats taught you some things, then you taught the other kits what you learned? You could quiz them!" The idea sounded fun to Cherrypaw, but she didn't really know if the kits would think that was fun. "But if that doesn't work, you can keep talking to older cats like me. I certainly don't mind." The white she-cat grinned. "And I'm sure the elders would love the company. They know lots of things and they love telling their stories to any cat who will listen."

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old January 17th, 2018, 04:06 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasalt View Post
Owlwing smiled warmly at her friend. "Of course!" She herself was a clanborn cat, but she honestly didn't care that much. Nor did her sister. Her father was very strict regarding becoming mates with clanborn cats, not that her mother knew about that. Which had made her despise her father even more than before the more she thought about it. She remembered him as a vile cat and nothing else, not the sweet gentle tom cat her mother had thought he was. The mere remembrance of her father made bile surge in her throat. But right now she was moderately calm thank goodness. Her father was gone, she had no worries. She suspected he was in the Dark Forest due to his treatment of Owlwing and her littermate. "At least with fur we're warmer." The gray and white tabby said rather humorously. "And walking around the territory would help warm us up better too than sitting down, just makes you feel colder." The molly said thoughtfully as she added on to what she said. "Whenever you're ready to go, we can. Or later if you prefer." She didn't want to be in a hurry. Taking their time to wait a few minutes was fine her. But if Graystep wanted to go now, that was fine too.
The large tom shifted his weight, smiling at his friend's comment about fur - and the smile remained as she continued speaking. Owlwing clearly was anxious to get out of the clearing, and the tom found that understandable. There were times he wanted nothing more then to get out of the clearing, and he supposed he could help his friend with her wishes as well. "We... we can go now, if... if you really want to, I mean... I don't - don't care," He mewed with a friendly grin in her direction. It was hard for Greystep to full on smile while looking at someone - it was more of fleeting eye contact, a quick flash of a smile, and then he would look back down at the ground, up at the other cat, and the whole thing would start all over again. Some might take it as flirty. That definitely wasn't the tom's intention, however, as he had never so much as said a flirty word in his life. He respected she cats; he knew there was a way to have both, but he just felt wrong saying something so sweet to a she cat. The tom got to his paws, or at least halfway, and glanced back questioningly at her. Was Owlwing really ready to go? Or had he misread the situation? He hadn't been unknown to do that, it was actually fairly common for him to misread social situations... mainly because he had never been good with them.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.