Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:43 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:38 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM

Old November 16th, 2016, 07:48 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: StarClan Territory

(XD sorry)

With her attention loyal to the stream in front of her, Mistpaw hadn't noticed Royalwatcher's expression of thoughts. She didn't know about his family and had never really thought to ask. Her pale orbs kept searching for a good catch as she watched all the fish flow past her. Though her ears did perk as she heard the sound of another of Royalwatcher's catches. She tried her best not to lose focus until he called out to her, showing off his largest catch of the day. Mist glanced up half-heartedly but froze when she saw the fish. It was bigger than he two fish, and she knew feared that he would actually beat her... yet, in some way, she was fine with it. Her whole life she always tried to be the best, become great so that maybe someday she could actually help her clan. That thought had started so long ago, it felt like ages. How could a two moon old kit have such ambitions? Something that they let lead them to the darkness in their own minds? Mistpaw had thought for moons that she had to become strong and unstoppable so she could lead the clan, her faith in Otterstar had been shaken when she was two moons old and had witnessed a murders - and the young molly had always believed that Otterstar could've prevented such tragedies but was too weak to protect Riverclan. The apprentice has disappeared from the clans right before Otter's rule and returned not too long after her death, so she never got to see what kind of leader Otterstar really had been. She couldn't protect the clan from Bucknight... the apprentice thought darkly, but shook her head. Neither can I, so I suppose it doesn't matter who was leader if Riverclan was doomed to fall into the claws of the Dark Forest... right? Mist knew she had to think more like that, with less hate and blame towards others. Her orbs blinked as she saw a promising fish swimming her way. He returned to the hunting position and readied her, though when she went for it, the molly's silvery paw missed. She had let her mind wander to deep into her previous thought and her focus was shaken from the river. "Dung!" She hissed under her breath. She wasn't even able to recover and catch one of the fish around her, all being able to slip past her paw. In the embarrassment of another mess up, the grey and silver molly's face returned to a pink color as it started to heat up due to her mistake.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; November 16th, 2016 at 07:49 AM.
Old November 17th, 2016, 06:24 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
(XD sorry)

With her attention loyal to the stream in front of her, Mistpaw hadn't noticed Royalwatcher's expression of thoughts. She didn't know about his family and had never really thought to ask. Her pale orbs kept searching for a good catch as she watched all the fish flow past her. Though her ears did perk as she heard the sound of another of Royalwatcher's catches. She tried her best not to lose focus until he called out to her, showing off his largest catch of the day. Mist glanced up half-heartedly but froze when she saw the fish. It was bigger than he two fish, and she knew feared that he would actually beat her... yet, in some way, she was fine with it. Her whole life she always tried to be the best, become great so that maybe someday she could actually help her clan. That thought had started so long ago, it felt like ages. How could a two moon old kit have such ambitions? Something that they let lead them to the darkness in their own minds? Mistpaw had thought for moons that she had to become strong and unstoppable so she could lead the clan, her faith in Otterstar had been shaken when she was two moons old and had witnessed a murders - and the young molly had always believed that Otterstar could've prevented such tragedies but was too weak to protect Riverclan. The apprentice has disappeared from the clans right before Otter's rule and returned not too long after her death, so she never got to see what kind of leader Otterstar really had been. She couldn't protect the clan from Bucknight... the apprentice thought darkly, but shook her head. Neither can I, so I suppose it doesn't matter who was leader if Riverclan was doomed to fall into the claws of the Dark Forest... right? Mist knew she had to think more like that, with less hate and blame towards others. Her orbs blinked as she saw a promising fish swimming her way. He returned to the hunting position and readied her, though when she went for it, the molly's silvery paw missed. She had let her mind wander to deep into her previous thought and her focus was shaken from the river. "Dung!" She hissed under her breath. She wasn't even able to recover and catch one of the fish around her, all being able to slip past her paw. In the embarrassment of another mess up, the grey and silver molly's face returned to a pink color as it started to heat up due to her mistake.
Royalwatcher watched Mist's face closely as she turned and saw his most recent catch, sombering up a bit when she seems a bit... afraid? ... or was it disappointed? - he actually struggled to read her for the first time ever. However, after a moment she seemed to almost look like she accepted the fact that she was loosing, and for a second he thought she was going to give up, especially when she didn't move for a minute or two. He realized, though, that she hadn't and had just been deep in thought when she turned back toward the river. The tom was still a bit disappointed, however, that he hadn't gotten the reaction he had been looking for in response to his catch and slowly lowered it to the ground beside his other tiny fish. He looked up just in time to see her become still as she awaited her next target, and decided to stop for a moment and watch her. He noticed almost instantly that she hadn't been focused enough, and his realization was confirmed when her paw missed her target. Still caught up in the competition, Royal had to bite his lip to keep from letting out a childish giggle, but the moment passed when she looked genuinely embarrassed by her slip up. He turned quickly, hoping that she hadn't seen that he had been watching, knowing it would save her a bit of embarrassment if she thought he hadn't caught her mistake. After a moment, he turned back to her, an innocent look on his face. "Hey, wanna learn a new technique?" He asked suddenly.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; November 17th, 2016 at 06:27 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2016, 12:29 PM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

A white ball of fluff slowly appeared in Starclan territory. Sheeppaw glanced round his yes filled with misery,"I can't be dead yet! I still have to Greenkit." He mewed looking for someone or something that he could talk to. The dead Windclan apprentice ,"Maybe now I see Blossomfern at least." The white tom looked around once more and to his prevail no cat was there still. Sheppaw sighed and continued to look.

Clickity Clackity
Old November 22nd, 2016, 05:58 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose View Post
A white ball of fluff slowly appeared in Starclan territory. Sheeppaw glanced round his yes filled with misery,"I can't be dead yet! I still have to Greenkit." He mewed looking for someone or something that he could talk to. The dead Windclan apprentice ,"Maybe now I see Blossomfern at least." The white tom looked around once more and to his prevail no cat was there still. Sheppaw sighed and continued to look.
Treesight watched Rainkit speak with his mother. She glanced across the clearing, and saw Sheeppaw. She padded quietly to his side, so as not to disturb Rainkit. "Who are you?" She asked. "I'm Treesight."

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old November 22nd, 2016, 07:28 PM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Sheeppaw stared at Treesight for a moment before mewing,"My name is Sheeppaw of Windclan. I'm looking for Blossomfern." He mewed as the Starclan she-cat padded closer," I died in the when saving Greenkit."

Clickity Clackity
Old November 22nd, 2016, 09:05 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

(Open)
Redmoon blinked. She was crouched on the ground in a peaceful, starlit forest. Her red black and white fur seemed to have stars in it. She must be dreaming. Or was she? She wasn't sure. The ShadowClan molly looked around. The wounds on her throat were gone, and she suddenly remembered Redpool attacking her and killing her. She was dead! No! No, no! I can't be dead! Not yet! She was terrified. Her thoughts were racing. Surely it was all a dream? But something deep down told her this was real. She was dead. Her eyes watered slightly as she looked around. “H-hello?” the pretty tortoiseshell called out, hoping for a response.
Old November 22nd, 2016, 09:10 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
(Open)
Redmoon blinked. She was crouched on the ground in a peaceful, starlit forest. Her red black and white fur seemed to have stars in it. She must be dreaming. Or was she? She wasn't sure. The ShadowClan molly looked around. The wounds on her throat were gone, and she suddenly remembered Redpool attacking her and killing her. She was dead! No! No, no! I can't be dead! Not yet! She was terrified. Her thoughts were racing. Surely it was all a dream? But something deep down told her this was real. She was dead. Her eyes watered slightly as she looked around. “H-hello?” the pretty tortoiseshell called out, hoping for a response.
Cypressmoon flicked his ears and looked up, spotting a she cat the old tom picked himself up with a grunt and began to pad twords the she cat "hello, welcome to starclan, what might your name be?" He asked politely, his tail flicking back and fourth as he waited for a response Fromm the worried she cat.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 22nd, 2016, 09:25 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Cypressmoon flicked his ears and looked up, spotting a she cat the old tom picked himself up with a grunt and began to pad twords the she cat "hello, welcome to starclan, what might your name be?" He asked politely, his tail flicking back and fourth as he waited for a response Fromm the worried she cat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharppaw (Xxwolfie) View Post
Dawntail, a she-cat, formerly of riverclan, herd the she cat crying. And walked over to see what happened, she noticed it was a new starclan member.
"Hello I'm dawntail... is something wrong?" The she cat was familiar to dawntail somehow.
Redmoon turned. “I'm Redmoon. You are?” the tortoiseshell molly replied, then looked over at the other cat. “Something's always wrong.” she muttered, closing her eyes and remembering the look of menace in Redpool's eyes as he'd killed her. “It's nice to meet you both. And yes. My own Clanmate killed me....” she found it odd to say this, considering she was dead, and she'd never seen a dead cat speak. It felt even weirder to be dead, yet feel so alive.
Old November 22nd, 2016, 09:30 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Spirited Darkness
Cypressmoons golden eyes wavered with sadness as he let out a chuckle "yeah,my former apprentice killed me."he said, sadness dripped from the words and dispare laced them. The old tom shook his head and put a smile back on his maw "weird isn't it? Being dead and all,but you'll get used to it eventually."he sighed out as he sat himself down with a grunt.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 22nd, 2016, 09:35 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Spirited Darkness
Cypressmoons golden eyes wavered with sadness as he let out a chuckle "yeah,my former apprentice killed me."he said, sadness dripped from the words and dispare laced them. The old tom shook his head and put a smile back on his maw "weird isn't it? Being dead and all,but you'll get used to it eventually."he sighed out as he sat himself down with a grunt.
“Oh. Does your Clan know you're dead?” she asked, since, to the best of her knowledge, ShadowClan was completely unaware of her death. If Pinestorm goes looking for me, maybe he'll find out. Redmoon thought, sitting down as well, though her whole body was trembling from shock at what had been happening. She looked at the much older tom, fairly certain he wasn't ShadowClan. She'd never seen him, and he looked a bit more like a WindClan cat than a ShadowClan cat.