Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ollie's art shop!
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 03:07 AM
a messed-up love life...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:57 AM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:57 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Maybi
Today 02:11 AM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:09 AM

Old March 15th, 2017, 11:57 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singe rolled his eyes. "Yeah just as much as you want to be Hannibals next meal." He retorted sarcastically. "You know, you're a wimp if you can't protect your own mate. But yes I'll show you. As long as you don't mention this to the Clans that I've been hanging around here. They find me, I find you. You just...disappear. Are we Clear?"
Quietstream nodded "we are clear." He grinned and mewed, "And I can defend my friend, she's not a mate, yet atleast. I just want to make sure she doesn't die on my paws." He stood up and licked his own shoulder. He unsheathed his claws feeling a bit threatened.
Old March 16th, 2017, 12:03 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
Quietstream nodded "we are clear." He grinned and mewed, "And I can defend my friend, she's not a mate, yet atleast. I just want to make sure she doesn't die on my paws." He stood up and licked his own shoulder. He unsheathed his claws feeling a bit threatened.
Singenight nodded. "Alright whatever makes you feel better." The tan cat said with a shrug as he padded past the tom, heading out to leave. As his flank became even with that of Quietstream, Singe flashed out with his paw, claws half sheathed, so as to rake out fur and not make for bleeding wounds, the exwarrior swirled around on his paws and slid out of the way of a quick counter attack. "Fight me then." He hissed.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 16th, 2017, 12:07 AM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Singenight nodded. "Alright whatever makes you feel better." The tan cat said with a shrug as he padded past the tom, heading out to leave. As his flank became even with that of Quietstream, Singe flashed out with his paw, claws half sheathed, so as to rake out fur and not make for bleeding wounds, the exwarrior swirled around on his paws and slid out of the way of a quick counter attack. "Fight me then." He hissed.
Quietstream unsheathed his claws and smiled. "If that's what you want." Quietstream spat. he circled around him clown and the ran forward and to the right, suddenly darting to the left and jumping up, ready to rip fur out of his pelt.

Last edited by Fallpotato; March 16th, 2017 at 12:12 AM.
Old March 16th, 2017, 12:12 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Quietstream unsheathed his claws and smiled. "If that's what you want." Quietstream spat. he circled around him clown and the ran forward and to the guy, suddenly darting to the left and jumping up, ready to rip fur out of his pelt.
Singe smirked menacingly. "Taking defensive huh? That no fun, you're the one wanting to train here, come at me!" He spat. The tan Savannah cat lunged forwards, stretching out his paws, ready to latch onto the cat and push him to the ground. The sheer size and momentum of that tom was enough to stun him and push him down, but he needed to test the endurance of this cat. A cat with low endurance was as good as dead in the ex leaders opinion.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 16th, 2017, 12:14 AM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Singe smirked menacingly. "Taking defensive huh? That no fun, you're the one wanting to train here, come at me!" He spat. The tan Savannah cat lunged forwards, stretching out his paws, ready to latch onto the cat and push him to the ground. The sheer size and momentum of that tom was enough to stun him and push him down, but he needed to test the endurance of this cat. A cat with low endurance was as good as dead in the ex leaders opinion.
Quietstream took a quick look at his surroundings and then barreled to the right and jumped on a tree and then jumped down, about to hit him and try to pin him down. He hissed and grinned a bit @Nighty

Last edited by Fallpotato; March 16th, 2017 at 09:14 PM.
Old March 16th, 2017, 11:49 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
His whiskers quivered for a moment but he tried to mask his annoyance. He was wrong to expect his mentor to just deal with his attitude but Rainpaw still wasn't used to being bossed around. "Oh forgive me Obsidiansky," Sarcasm dripped from his voice as he followed his comment with an eye roll but as he continued he started with a more respectful tone. "What do I need to know if I'm in a fight with a Thunderclan cat?" He hoped his comment hadn't crossed wherever his mentors line was. He half expected to get cuffed over the ears but he could tell Obsidiansky was trying to remain under control and couldn't imagine him lashing out-- after all Rainpaw had only just became a 'paw. His yellow gaze drifted over the division from moor to forest with wonder. His paws itched with eagerness to break out in a run and explore the territory. A wave of sadness washed over him, he would have loved to explore with his partner like he had done only a few moons back. Rainpaw shook his gray pelt as he decided this was not the time to reminisce. Stay out of my head! He glanced back up at the warrior and awaited his response.

The warrior's hues flashed with the slightest bit of sadness as he examined the younger cat. True, he hadn't really thought that it would be an instant friendship-- not after what had happened at the Breezerock-- but he had at least thought that it would be better then this, more respect and perhaps even a neutral agreement between the two. But much to Obsidiansky's chagrin, it wasn't working the way he had imagined at all. For a moment, the tom's hues flashed as though he were going to ignore the question again, but he knew he couldn't keep doing that. What if Singenight returned? They were going to need all the help they could get to fight against whatever cat might attack. Besides, even if Singenight didn't return, the other Clans could be taken over again.

And even if they weren't; even if everything remained the way it always had been; there were always border scuffles, and other things that would result in injury if the younger tom wasn't properly trained. So no matter how much Obsidiansky would like to 'parent' Rainpaw, and be a friend to him, he knew that wasn't going to happen. Was it?

"ThunderClan cats are stronger then us, but aren't as fast and agile. We can normally dart in, land a hit, and dart out. Pinning them down isn't the best idea-- they can usually throw us off, unless they're a smaller cat then you. The best option when faced against a ThunderClan cat would be to try and hit as many blows as you can and hope they retreat after they're too hurt. Don't ever kill purposely; unless there's no other option, and you're already tried retreating. It's better to retreat then to kill." Obsidiansky explained, and then glanced at Rainpaw to make sure that he had gotten and understood all that the older tom had said. Obsidiansky was a little disappointed...both in Rainpaw, and in himself. He was normally able to gain others' friendship; yet it seemed no matter how hard he tried, he only drove Rainpaw further away.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 16th, 2017, 11:43 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Quietstream took a quick look at his surroundings and then barreled to the right and jumped on a tree and then jumped down, about to hit him and try to pin him down. He hissed and grinned a bit @Nighty
Singenight stopped, extremely confused on why the cat raced away, avoided hitting him, and climbed a tree. "What in the world are you doing up there? You're a cat not a squirrel, now get down here and fight. If you want to be seen as a more ruthless cat then don't run away. Doing that makes cats see you as weak and incompetent. The only ones you'll scare are the medicine cat because of ou could fall out of the tree and crowd up their dens." He hissed in annoyance. Honestly, what was he doing? Singe was not, in the least, impressed. Rather awestruck by the strange and bizarre moves Quietstream was taking.
Old March 17th, 2017, 01:27 AM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The warrior's hues flashed with the slightest bit of sadness as he examined the younger cat. True, he hadn't really thought that it would be an instant friendship-- not after what had happened at the Breezerock-- but he had at least thought that it would be better then this, more respect and perhaps even a neutral agreement between the two. But much to Obsidiansky's chagrin, it wasn't working the way he had imagined at all. For a moment, the tom's hues flashed as though he were going to ignore the question again, but he knew he couldn't keep doing that. What if Singenight returned? They were going to need all the help they could get to fight against whatever cat might attack. Besides, even if Singenight didn't return, the other Clans could be taken over again.

And even if they weren't; even if everything remained the way it always had been; there were always border scuffles, and other things that would result in injury if the younger tom wasn't properly trained. So no matter how much Obsidiansky would like to 'parent' Rainpaw, and be a friend to him, he knew that wasn't going to happen. Was it?

"ThunderClan cats are stronger then us, but aren't as fast and agile. We can normally dart in, land a hit, and dart out. Pinning them down isn't the best idea-- they can usually throw us off, unless they're a smaller cat then you. The best option when faced against a ThunderClan cat would be to try and hit as many blows as you can and hope they retreat after they're too hurt. Don't ever kill purposely; unless there's no other option, and you're already tried retreating. It's better to retreat then to kill." Obsidiansky explained, and then glanced at Rainpaw to make sure that he had gotten and understood all that the older tom had said. Obsidiansky was a little disappointed...both in Rainpaw, and in himself. He was normally able to gain others' friendship; yet it seemed no matter how hard he tried, he only drove Rainpaw further away.
His tail twitched as Obsidiansky repeated himself again. Yes I know we are fast and agile! He bit back the reply and continued to listen carefully. "Right." He nodded, wondering if he would ever have to actually kill in battle. From what he told me about my mother, she needed to. Quickly he pushed the thought aside, he wasn't like her.
"What kind of blows? And wouldn't that take to long?" He inquired with interest, eyes finally sparking with curiosity instead of hostility. It seemed battle training made Rainpaw more pleasant, or at least it distracted him.
(Sorry for the short post)

Last edited by ConfusedCas; March 17th, 2017 at 01:27 AM.
Old March 17th, 2017, 04:32 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
His tail twitched as Obsidiansky repeated himself again. Yes I know we are fast and agile! He bit back the reply and continued to listen carefully. "Right." He nodded, wondering if he would ever have to actually kill in battle. From what he told me about my mother, she needed to. Quickly he pushed the thought aside, he wasn't like her.

"What kind of blows? And wouldn't that take to long?" He inquired with interest, eyes finally sparking with curiosity instead of hostility. It seemed battle training made Rainpaw more pleasant, or at least it distracted him.

(Sorry for the short post)
Obsidiansky cocked his head to the side as he examined the apprentice. "This will all be explained in battle training. I'll show you exactly what I mean then. Right now, we should move on." He mewed, flicking his tail towards the future borders. Although normally he would have been happy to have this discussion, especially since Rainpaw was showing signs of being a more pleasant cat, he knew that they needed to hurry.

Not hurry so that he wasn't learning anything-- but hurry so that they had time to do these all today. "Sorry. I'm supposed to show you all around today, and if we run out of time-- that's more time that we could be using for hunting or battle training tomorrow. But I will explain tomorrow, I promise." Obsidiansky told the younger tom, using a voice that was so soft and so reassuring it was almost motherly-- though not quite, that would have been strange.

Obsidiansky padded on ahead, waiting for the younger tom to catch up and swallowing slightly. So far the first day of training had been what he would call both a success and a failure; success because it seemed Rainpaw was learning quickly, and he was a brilliant apprentice, and failure because he hadn't gotten anywhere as far as friendship was concerned. And at the rate things were going...well...it was going to be one long, tough, hard road for Obsidiansky and Rainpaw.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 17th, 2017, 05:00 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Singenight stopped, extremely confused on why the cat raced away, avoided hitting him, and climbed a tree. "What in the world are you doing up there? You're a cat not a squirrel, now get down here and fight. If you want to be seen as a more ruthless cat then don't run away. Doing that makes cats see you as weak and incompetent. The only ones you'll scare are the medicine cat because of ou could fall out of the tree and crowd up their dens." He hissed in annoyance. Honestly, what was he doing? Singe was not, in the least, impressed. Rather awestruck by the strange and bizarre moves Quietstream was taking.
Quietstream grinned and said "well, you'll wait and see." as a blur, jumped down and was soon to be on top of him.