Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 08:42 PM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:25 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:15 PM
LF- VenomWink art.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:11 PM
My characters! (And future...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:05 PM

Old December 20th, 2017, 09:36 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

(Yeah that's what I meant. Sorry!)
GingerFrost looked down at the apprentice, his eyes gleaming, "Recap to me what you know of Thunderclan."
Featherpaw puffed out her chest and began,” They live in a forest and sometimes climb trees. They eat squirrels, voles, birds, and mice.” She meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 20th, 2017, 01:00 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Featherpaw puffed out her chest and began,” They live in a forest and sometimes climb trees. They eat squirrels, voles, birds, and mice.” She meowed
"Good." The tom meowed, a sudden pang of surprise striking him as he realized he had complimented a molly. "For the molly." GingerFrost added hurriedly.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old December 20th, 2017, 04:12 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

"Good." The tom meowed, a sudden pang of surprise striking him as he realized he had complimented a molly. "For the molly." GingerFrost added hurriedly.
Her eye twitched some, not grousing.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 3rd, 2018, 03:33 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@Aura

Morningblue had been out on his own personal patrol, checking the scent markers at the borders. It wasn't something that Snowstar had ordered. It was just something that he thought ought to be done considering fact that Shadowlcan and Windlcan had dared to take their fight into Thunderclan's very camp. His blood was still boiling over their cowardice. He had spent his time in the battle fighting off a cowardly Windclan cat that had attacked the nursery. The nursery of all places! And for his efforts, he had earned the anger of his sister for daring to insult her warrior abilities by defending her. Truth be told, he appreciated the opportunity to get some space away from camp. He was still firmly on Thunderclan's side of the border as he checked the markers. Suddenly, he caught a scent on the wind and turned his cold, green gaze toward a cat who was there at the border as well. A cat he recognized at once. Sharppaw...

Old February 3rd, 2018, 05:22 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Charmer

Sharppaw has been at the border, sulking. Why couldn’t apprentices join the battle?! He’d survived the Gathering Battle, hadn’t he? What hade the warriors better than him? ‘Their warrior name,’ He thought spitefully. Just because he had -paw at the end of his name, made him lesser. If anything, he wanted to prove that he was better. Earn his warrior name. The tom was snapped out of his self-pity when he realized he was pacing. Even worse, he’d stepped over the ThunderClan border on accident. To top it all off, a familiar, hostile face peered at him.

Morningblue.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old February 3rd, 2018, 06:04 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
@Charmer

Sharppaw has been at the border, sulking. Why couldn’t apprentices join the battle?! He’d survived the Gathering Battle, hadn’t he? What hade the warriors better than him? ‘Their warrior name,’ He thought spitefully. Just because he had -paw at the end of his name, made him lesser. If anything, he wanted to prove that he was better. Earn his warrior name. The tom was snapped out of his self-pity when he realized he was pacing. Even worse, he’d stepped over the ThunderClan border on accident. To top it all off, a familiar, hostile face peered at him.

Morningblue.
The world around Morningblue seemed to slow as he saw the apprentice step over the border. Rage lit his blood on fire. That sneaky like foxheart was on Thunderclan's land. The events of the last few moons came swirling in from of him like he was watching them again: the ill-fated patrol into Shadowclan to find prey, the apprentice... this apprentice who had run off swearing to share the news of Thunderclan's trespassing with Hailstar. Was that why Shadowclan had been at the battle? Is that why he and his clanmates had been ambushed as they woke for the dawn patrol? His claws flashed out as prowled closer, the fur on the back of his neck raising as he growled. "You're on Thunderclan land, Sharppaw. Remember me?" Morningblue's voice was as a frozen pool, his eyes focused, steady, and full of fury.

Old February 3rd, 2018, 07:53 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
The world around Morningblue seemed to slow as he saw the apprentice step over the border. Rage lit his blood on fire. That sneaky like foxheart was on Thunderclan's land. The events of the last few moons came swirling in from of him like he was watching them again: the ill-fated patrol into Shadowclan to find prey, the apprentice... this apprentice who had run off swearing to share the news of Thunderclan's trespassing with Hailstar. Was that why Shadowclan had been at the battle? Is that why he and his clanmates had been ambushed as they woke for the dawn patrol? His claws flashed out as prowled closer, the fur on the back of his neck raising as he growled. "You're on Thunderclan land, Sharppaw. Remember me?" Morningblue's voice was icy as a frozen pool, his eyes focused, steady, and full of fury.

Narrowing his amber eyes, Sharppaw snarled a reply. “Oh yes, brave warrior. Allow me to grovel at your paws, O great and powerful ThunderClanner!” Mockingly, Sharppaw started toward Morningblue, deliberately crossing the border all of the way. His tail flicked spitefully, just to push the warrior a little further. After all, it was this warrior who found him. He and a few others who saw him in his moment of weakness. He would prove to Morningblue that he was stronger than he looked. His blood boiled with rage as his vision took on a red haze. Unconsciously, his claws unsheathed. But he waited for the warrior to make the first move.

Last edited by vellichor; February 3rd, 2018 at 07:54 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 07:59 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Narrowing his amber eyes, Sharppaw snarled a reply. “Oh yes, brave warrior. Allow me to grovel at your paws, O great and powerful ThunderClanner!” Mockingly, Sharppaw started toward Morningblue, deliberately crossing the border all of the way. His tail flicked spitefully, just to push the warrior a little further. After all, it was this warrior who found him. He and a few others who saw him in his moment of weakness. He would prove to Morningblue that he was stronger than he looked. His blood boiled with rage as his vision took on a red haze. Unconsciously, his claws unsheathed. But he waited for the warrior to make the first move.
Morningblue charged forward with a snarl, barreling toward the smaller cat an intending to make him think he intended to bowl right into him and overpower him with force alone. And though Morningblue was a large and muscular tom, he was tactical too and planned to stop short and dodge to the side, letting the younger cat throw himself off balance with a forward strike at a target that would no longer be there.

Last edited by Charmer; February 3rd, 2018 at 07:59 PM.
Old February 5th, 2018, 03:38 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue charged forward with a snarl, barreling toward the smaller cat an intending to make him think he intended to bowl right into him and overpower him with force alone. And though Morningblue was a large and muscular tom, he was tactical too and planned to stop short and dodge to the side, letting the younger cat throw himself off balance with a forward strike at a target that would no longer be there.
[ well hey there i got busy~ ]

Sharppaw had an Uh-oh moment. His comment had obviously pushed the other warrior over the edge. Or maybe it was something else? He had no time to contemplate it, for he instinctively dodged. But he ended up being hit anyway, because the warrior had sod fed to the side he’d dodged to. Hissing, Sharppaw spat. “That all you got, puny warrior?”

Old February 6th, 2018, 08:56 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
[ well hey there i got busy~ ]

Sharppaw had an Uh-oh moment. His comment had obviously pushed the other warrior over the edge. Or maybe it was something else? He had no time to contemplate it, for he instinctively dodged. But he ended up being hit anyway, because the warrior had sod fed to the side he’d dodged to. Hissing, Sharppaw spat. “That all you got, puny warrior?”
Morningblue answered the apprentices taunt with two wordless blows to the younger cats body as he bared his teeth in a snarl. "You have some kind of nerve setting a paw here."