Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 11:00 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Quacky
Today 10:52 AM
You're my family (F)
Last post by shaae_26
Today 10:14 AM
The Three Little Kits
Last post by shaae_26
A big addition to the...
Last post by shaae_26

Old April 10th, 2024, 05:57 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

A loud purr rumbled from the tunneler's throat as she exited the tunnels and found Whisperingpaw catching the rabbit. He struggled for a moment but was successful in the end. "That was great! You are fast and you timed it perfectly. Such a natural hunter."She praised, oddly proudly for the apprentice's success.

"Unless you wanna come down and catch some other critters with me, you can wait here while I look for something else to catch." Dustbunny meowed, uncertain if he wanted to learn more after catching the rabbit.

Whisperingpaw(144/100)
Beefed Up T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch

Whisperingpaw's front paws held the rabbit down, even though it was dead. He smiled excitedly, failing at trying to hide how happy Dustbunny's praise. His tail lashed slowly as he listened to Dustbunny. "Can I?" Whisperingpaw asked, ready to hide the rabbit so he could hunt in the tunnels.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Whisperingpaw: Beefed Up Tier 1[Inactive] Survival Instincts[Active]
Shrieking Death: Lyrebird's Lullaby [Active] Shadow Fiend [Active]

Old April 12th, 2024, 11:11 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

Nectarpaw
22/100

tags; ( @taillow ; Bravebird , @Lightningpaw666 ; Lightningpaw )

he/him / windclan apprentice / people pleaser

A wide smile parted his maw and he let out a few chuckles. "Neither will I." he meowed, winking at the apprentice. Nectarpaw listened to Bravebird intently, if he wanted to impress the cats he should probably perfect this. He blinked at the warrior as her soft paw landed onto his head.

"Okay..front paw blow. Used to disorientate and stun." he looked up for a second before adding. "Probably more scary once unsheathed." Nectarpaw shuddered, thinking about an enemy warrior lashing an unsheathed paw onto his eyes or head.

He watched as Bravebird lashed out and demonstrated quick blows. He lifted a paw on his own and attempted a swift blow to the air. His blow produced only a small wisp of air and he shook his paw to play it off. Nectarpaw noted the way to dodge and felt a bit more confident that he could do it. The tabby apprentice gave Bravebird a quick nod and moved to face Lightningpaw. He shook out his body before tensing his muscles for the blow.

He darted forward and lashed a paw out, aiming for the apprentice's eyes. Then he lashed another paw aiming for Lightningpaw's shoulder. His face was calm and foucs but his eyes held a bit of nervousness in them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningpaw666 View Post
Lightningpaw was hit with the first paw hit but ducked under the second and would attempt to swat back with his front paw sheathed during the third swat. Lightningpaw while pretty untrained was small and fast making dodging and countering more natural. Lightningpaw obviously was trying to do more than he was told. Treating this almost like a real fight albeit he kept his claws sheathed. (Is this okay actually attempting to counter?)

Bravebird - WindClan Warrior
She/her | 45 moons | Beefed Up T3, One with the Warren
Blue eyes watched the apprentices go at it. Nectarpaw had good tactic but needed to work on the speed of his blows, and after letting the first one hit Bravebird was glad to see that Lightningpaw dodged the second. Not only dodged it, but tossed one back in retaliation. "Good, instead of just ducking you tried to counter with a swipe of your own," came the praise from the warrior with a nod towards the younger cat. "When you shoot your paw out, put all your effort into that blow. Either strike straight out, or lift and bring down. Jabs that go straight out, especially with your claws, have the potential to shock your enemy if your claws stab into them." Most effective on the face and eyes from what she'd seen.

Once the two apprentices had a moment to try it again, Brave lifted her tail to demonstrate the next move. "Next is the back kick. If an opponent has gotten you mixed up and your back is to them, and they're trying to pin you, put all your weight on your front paws and lash out with your hind ones." Leaning forward on her front paws the warrior let her explosive hind legs shoot out behind her, creating another little breeze of air. "Might not look like much," she added as she went back down onto all fours, "but being WindClan, you will get powerful strength in your legs. Using them to kick and throw enemies off will be a strategy that only our Clan has true mastery over." The only Clan that could maybe come close would be ThunderClan what with all their tree-hopping.

"Each of you take a turn and try it on me. Don't hold back - I've taken kicks in the face from rabbits before. You'll be fine." She flashed a grin at the pair and turned so that they'd have an ample target in the side of her flank.

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old April 13th, 2024, 06:08 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Whisperingpaw(144/100)
Whisperingpaw's front paws held the rabbit down, even though it was dead. He smiled excitedly, failing at trying to hide how happy Dustbunny's praise. His tail lashed slowly as he listened to Dustbunny. "Can I?" Whisperingpaw asked, ready to hide the rabbit so he could hunt in the tunnels.

The tunneler's grin widens at the offer to tag along. "Of course you can hide the rabbit somewhere or bring it with us." She meowed before ducking into the hole she had come from. She waited for Whisperingpaw to join her, before padding deeper into the darkness.

"You're going to want to use your whiskers so you don't run head-first into anything around you." She advised, "Unlike above, you'll want to focus on using your ears when hunting in the tunnels." Dustbunny told the apprentice. The she-cat paused beside a tunnel wall as she heard some squeaks coming from it and scratching against the dirt.

"Here we go, Whisperingpaw come here." She meowed softly, moving out of the way so the apprentice could squeeze between her and the dirt wall. "Can you hear them?" She asked. "Sounds like a nest, maybe three or four? I want you to scratch along the wall, the voles will most likely fall out so you'll want to catch them before they get their senses back and flee."

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old April 14th, 2024, 02:13 AM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by blxze. View Post

Blazesong led Hollowfoot allllll the way out to the outsider border, slightly ragged from the wind. 'Lright, Hollowfoot, here's the Outskirts borders. Yous didn't cause trouble, 'll give you that much. Her lavender eyes watched him thoughtfully, surveying him up and down. You best be off. 'D wish you luck if y'weren't exiled, but'ch'are, so bye now. She flicked her tail in what she thought was a very mature way, then dipped her head, eyes fierce either way.

Don't 'spect us to shows mercy if you come back beg'n for mercy. n'less you ask for Twilghtstars. Then You might get to camp in one piece. she announced, eyes wide and one brown raised as she flicked a paw. She watched him intently. If he turned on her, she'd bites him, yep-yep. Lots, yep. Not that she thought he would. Hollowsfoot seemed freakishly calm about his own exile. She didn'ts trust it, nope-nope, not one bit. He better watch his paws! She wanted to bite! Twilightstar was so sad now. He deserved a good chomp! A really good, big chomp, yep-yep! No, no, no. She wasn't gonna chomp him, nope. She had to be goods. Really good. But she felt slightly smug about something. She couldn't help it. Snoozingthorn (Nobody could stop her now!) had leaped up and taken charge without asking, trying to lead him right out of camp, and she'd been chosen to lead the patrol! Ha! Hahas!

That was mean and she knew it. Immediately she felt a little sour for thinking such unmature thoughts. She was s'posed to be a warrior! A good, smart warrior! She was.... how old was she? Somewhere between ten and sixteen moons! Yeah! She didn't know, yep-yep. Unfortunately. Her memory failed her with remembr'ing her own birthday, yep-yep.

Sleepybramble just dipped her head and patiently awaited for Hollowfoot to leave. (Honestly this is kinda funny and cute too. BTW Sleepybramble is bisexual and also very sweet and kind ^^)
-Hollowfoot-
Male, 67 Moons
WINDCLAN - Warrior
A large, built, gray tom with four scattered lighter markings and green eyes.
Family: Father Elkgrowl, mother Lilypelt. Brother of ???, and ???.
Purrks: Death Defier (1/1), Shadow Fiend (Active), Primal Instincts, Honed Skill (1/1).
-------------------------------------------------------

Hollowfoot nodded in curt thanks for the assistance, before he set his face forward and trodded from WindClan's lands. It felt freeing yet wrong. There was still suffering behind him, things that if only the others would open their minds, he could help with.
He wanted no leadership, only the power of change...
He grunted, casting one, last glance to those who had seen him off.
I'll find somewhere to nest for the night and then come back everyday. I can only hope that Twilightstar wants to have her answers, and will pass by here someday soon.

He continued moving on, observing the terrain beyond the border as he passed, considering his plans. Maybe beheading the snake isn't the best move... I'd hate to have Twilightstar killed. But she seems unlikely to consider what I have in mind if it involves RiverClan...

He sighed, looking at the rolling clouds. How did you die Moontail..?

@Moonraven
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME

Last edited by RoboPrism; April 14th, 2024 at 02:14 AM.
Old April 16th, 2024, 11:52 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

There was nothing she loved more than running. Being down in the tunnels was nice – a skill she could develop, use, to rise above the rest and prove her worth. A skill she was good at, in a manner of speaking, and though it dirtied her pristinely clean pelt, she enjoyed it. Still, it would never deter her from running. The wind in her fur, the sun on her back, the open plains. It was a joy in life and all she could do to clear her mind. Even as it strained one leg and pulled on the healing tissues of the other – foolishly – Silverrose couldn’t care less. All she wanted was to run. To escape these thoughts.

It was in this moment that she caught sight of a bird just at her head, flying away from her large strides. This only served as a motivator, picking up her speed in a whirlwind blur as she began to chase the little bird, using a nearing ledge to jump off and clap her paws around it, plucking the thing right out of the air. The bird squirmed, and Silverrose was quick to end its life with a bite but. She paused. A lapwing; the first little bird she caught under her first mentor’s guidance. A sliver of disdain filled her eyes, a cold chill passing around her.

Leaning down, she was quick to bury the little bird – quick, deep. Not because of the minks, not to hide it, but out of an unwillingness to see it any longer. She would retrieve it later. Or not. But that thought cut short, her ears flicking when sound of another came to be. Her head swivelled around with speed, eyes readjusting when she noticed him.
“Hawkfur.”
Her voice sounded, a second of anger flaring in her chest;
“What --”
She began, but cut herself off. Her head momentarily dipped low – she couldn’t let this get the better of her – before a polite expression formed.
“I apologise. Did you require something?”

[ @Mica ]

Old April 18th, 2024, 04:05 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

There was nothing she loved more than running. Being down in the tunnels was nice – a skill she could develop, use, to rise above the rest and prove her worth. A skill she was good at, in a manner of speaking, and though it dirtied her pristinely clean pelt, she enjoyed it. Still, it would never deter her from running. The wind in her fur, the sun on her back, the open plains. It was a joy in life and all she could do to clear her mind. Even as it strained one leg and pulled on the healing tissues of the other – foolishly – Silverrose couldn’t care less. All she wanted was to run. To escape these thoughts.

It was in this moment that she caught sight of a bird just at her head, flying away from her large strides. This only served as a motivator, picking up her speed in a whirlwind blur as she began to chase the little bird, using a nearing ledge to jump off and clap her paws around it, plucking the thing right out of the air. The bird squirmed, and Silverrose was quick to end its life with a bite but. She paused. A lapwing; the first little bird she caught under her first mentor’s guidance. A sliver of disdain filled her eyes, a cold chill passing around her.

Leaning down, she was quick to bury the little bird – quick, deep. Not because of the minks, not to hide it, but out of an unwillingness to see it any longer. She would retrieve it later. Or not. But that thought cut short, her ears flicking when sound of another came to be. Her head swivelled around with speed, eyes readjusting when she noticed him.
“Hawkfur.”
Her voice sounded, a second of anger flaring in her chest;
“What --”
She began, but cut herself off. Her head momentarily dipped low – she couldn’t let this get the better of her – before a polite expression formed.
“I apologise. Did you require something?”

[ @Mica ]

Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 49 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes ]
Purrks: Flock Together T3
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur raised his tail in greeting as Silverrose looked up, though as he padded towards her, he wasn't expecting open hostility. The tom stopped short, not wanting to scare her off--or more likely, get a claw to the face. He tried to give her an easy smile, but it just came off as unnerved. "Sorry for scaring you, if I did. That was a pretty great catch." He tried, attempting to gauge what would earn him a conversation and what would earn him disdain.

He liked Silverrose. Sure, she scared the hell out of him and he was certain she didn't like him, but he had yet to congratulate her for her ceremony, and he wanted to do so. Her performance during the mink attack was admirable. "Congratulations on your warrior ceremony, by the way." The wind buffeted his feathery fur, and he angled himself better so his face wasn't getting hit. "I know it's been a while since that, but..." his smile faltered a little before strengthening once more. Things had gotten complicated since then, and Hawkfur hadn't talked to really anyone at all. "Anyway, I'm honored to serve with you!" He jerked his head back towards where he had buried his rabbit. "Seems we're both out hunting--you interested in pairing up?" A flick of his tail. "Though if you're out here to be alone," like he originally was, but had since changed his mind, "then no worries."
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old April 20th, 2024, 10:37 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

The tunneler's grin widens at the offer to tag along. "Of course you can hide the rabbit somewhere or bring it with us." She meowed before ducking into the hole she had come from. She waited for Whisperingpaw to join her, before padding deeper into the darkness.

"You're going to want to use your whiskers so you don't run head-first into anything around you." She advised, "Unlike above, you'll want to focus on using your ears when hunting in the tunnels." Dustbunny told the apprentice. The she-cat paused beside a tunnel wall as she heard some squeaks coming from it and scratching against the dirt.

"Here we go, Whisperingpaw come here." She meowed softly, moving out of the way so the apprentice could squeeze between her and the dirt wall. "Can you hear them?" She asked. "Sounds like a nest, maybe three or four? I want you to scratch along the wall, the voles will most likely fall out so you'll want to catch them before they get their senses back and flee."

Whisperingpaw(146/100)

Whispringpaw quickly hid the rabbit under some grass, putting some dirt onto it to hide the smell before padded after Dustbunny into the tunnel. He listened carefully to the warrior's instructions on how to find your way around. Gosh it was dark in here!

He froze as small squeaks reached his ears and Dustbunny spoke again. Whisperingpaw quietly moved forward and got between Dustbunny and the wall and nodded when she asked if he could hear them. The apprentice wiggled his hindquarters for a moment before unsheathing his claws and raking them down the wall. Whisperingpaw's eyes flashed excitedly as a vole fell down right in front of his face. In a swift motion he snapped his teeth around the creature and stomped his left paw down on another trying to scurry away.

(I adore this)

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Whisperingpaw: Beefed Up Tier 1[Inactive] Survival Instincts[Active]
Shrieking Death: Lyrebird's Lullaby [Active] Shadow Fiend [Active]

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; April 20th, 2024 at 10:41 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 06:04 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Wingbreeze- Expecting Queen she/her
Hawkflight- Warrior, and mate of Wingbreeze he/him

Wingbreeze's body was twisted up from where she had falled, a snake bite on her leg. Hawkflight's lifeless body was curled up near her, evidently haven tried to kill the snake and protect his mate.
@Moonraven

[Sorry this is so late!]
Dreamlight's eyes widened as she stumbled upon the bodies of two decomposing dead warriors. The depressed she-cat fought off the urge to vomit and took a deep breath. Carefully sniffing around the bodies and discovering the bites, disconcerting that there were no outsiders or rival clans involved in the deaths, she grabbed one body took it away, and returned much later for the other. She was going to bury them and make a report to Twilightstar about it.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training