Yesterday 11:34 PM
Tallstars pfp Shop
Last post by Tallstar
Yesterday 11:31 PM

Old July 27th, 2023, 09:49 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default "We're Lions, Not Kittens!!!" (p)

Thomas Blue

The Tall, Skinny, Nerdy looking boy was in a state of total unawareness as he found himself enthralled in the adventures of Huckleberry Finn. his skin was light blue, his hair, a darker shade, one of more tealish coloring... he had dark blue freckles on his face and all over his body.
he had a pair of glasses perched on his nose, nearly on the edge of falling off... the boys warm brown eyes never leaving the pages of the book.

His furry, long tail rest in the grass beside him, his feline like ears where hidden underneith his green hood. for him, it was quite impossible to hide what he was, even shapeshiftly, like his mother had taught him, couldn't undo the blue of his skin...

he wished he could at least have looked normal.... @CreeperLover649

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old July 27th, 2023, 09:59 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: "We're Lions, Not Kittens!!!" (p)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVillianKing View Post
Thomas Blue

The Tall, Skinny, Nerdy looking boy was in a state of total unawareness as he found himself enthralled in the adventures of Huckleberry Finn. his skin was light blue, his hair, a darker shade, one of more tealish coloring... he had dark blue freckles on his face and all over his body.
he had a pair of glasses perched on his nose, nearly on the edge of falling off... the boys warm brown eyes never leaving the pages of the book.

His furry, long tail rest in the grass beside him, his feline like ears where hidden underneith his green hood. for him, it was quite impossible to hide what he was, even shapeshiftly, like his mother had taught him, couldn't undo the blue of his skin...

he wished he could at least have looked normal.... @CreeperLover649
~~Chloe~~

Chloe pressed her books to her chest, her tabby orange cat ears pinned down slightly, hidden by her blue sweatshirt, as she walked down the sidewalk, her long fluffy tabby tail hidden in her pants. Her green cat eyes locked on the ground, wearing a blindfold she could see through, as she walked, feeling tears again. Why am I like this... She had whiskers on her face with a cat-like face, with the fangs and sharp teeth and everything, covered by a black mask. She even had claws that she could sheathe and unsheathe at will, always wearing gloves. But she hated living like this. Her cat senses took over almost all the time. I just wish I could be like normal people... She passed another kid, ignoring him.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old July 28th, 2023, 07:19 PM
Call Me Zei

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
~~Chloe~~

Chloe pressed her books to her chest, her tabby orange cat ears pinned down slightly, hidden by her blue sweatshirt, as she walked down the sidewalk, her long fluffy tabby tail hidden in her pants. Her green cat eyes locked on the ground, wearing a blindfold she could see through, as she walked, feeling tears again. Why am I like this... She had whiskers on her face with a cat-like face, with the fangs and sharp teeth and everything, covered by a black mask. She even had claws that she could sheathe and unsheathe at will, always wearing gloves. But she hated living like this. Her cat senses took over almost all the time. I just wish I could be like normal people... She passed another kid, ignoring him.

Thomas Yowled... "ouch!!! watch were your treading!" pulling his tail away from the side walk... oh shoot... he remembered he wasn't technically supposed to talk to strangers... The Young teenager's tail bristled as he turned and scrambled away, off the edge of the path into the bushes... oh his tail!!! man if his uncle found out about this oh the trouble he'd be in!!! YIKES!!!

he pressed himself into a small hollow space inside one of the massive shrubs... he held his breath, hoping the other might not come this way

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old July 28th, 2023, 08:02 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Thomas Yowled... "ouch!!! watch were your treading!" pulling his tail away from the side walk... oh shoot... he remembered he wasn't technically supposed to talk to strangers... The Young teenager's tail bristled as he turned and scrambled away, off the edge of the path into the bushes... oh his tail!!! man if his uncle found out about this oh the trouble he'd be in!!! YIKES!!!

he pressed himself into a small hollow space inside one of the massive shrubs... he held his breath, hoping the other might not come this way
~~Chloe~~

Chloe gasped when someone shouted at her. She turned her head toward the yelling and saw someone scramble away. She saw a cat tail zip away into a massive bush. "I'm... I'm so sorry! I don't know what I did!" She called, feeling her tears more. She runs off, starting to cry.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old July 28th, 2023, 08:09 PM
Call Me Zei

Quote:
~~Chloe~~

Chloe gasped when someone shouted at her. She turned her head toward the yelling and saw someone scramble away. She saw a cat tail zip away into a massive bush. "I'm... I'm so sorry! I don't know what I did!" She called, feeling her tears more. She runs off, starting to cry.
after a Few minutes, once he was sure everything was alright again and he was once more alone, he crept out and grabbed his book... perhaps it be better to move on towards the beach? it wasn't ever crowded there.... in fact no one but him ever went there it seemed at times...

he slipped through a short cut he knew of and leaped on top of the stone wall that kept the beach from being farther in... he sat down, this tiime he tucked his tail under his Hoodie, as not to get it stepped on again if something like what just happened happened again...

he continued to read silently

Old July 28th, 2023, 08:12 PM
error in the code

Quote:
after a Few minutes, once he was sure everything was alright again and he was once more alone, he crept out and grabbed his book... perhaps it be better to move on towards the beach? it wasn't ever crowded there.... in fact no one but him ever went there it seemed at times...

he slipped through a short cut he knew of and leaped on top of the stone wall that kept the beach from being farther in... he sat down, this tiime he tucked his tail under his Hoodie, as not to get it stepped on again if something like what just happened happened again...

he continued to read silently
~~Chloe~~

Chloe ran back to her little tree where her bag was. She grabbed it and headed for the beach. It was her favorite spot. It took her almost 15 minutes to get there, and when she did, she went on the sand, near the ocean, and sat down, pulling out her drawing book and started drawing.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old July 28th, 2023, 08:17 PM
Call Me Zei

Quote:
~~Chloe~~

Chloe ran back to her little tree where her bag was. She grabbed it and headed for the beach. It was her favorite spot. It took her almost 15 minutes to get there, and when she did, she went on the sand, near the ocean, and sat down, pulling out her drawing book and started drawing.
Thomas Sneezed, but he never noticed the girls arrival. he was too focased on his reading of Huckleberry Finn to pay much attention

Old July 28th, 2023, 08:38 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Thomas Sneezed, but he never noticed the girls arrival. he was too focased on his reading of Huckleberry Finn to pay much attention
*Chloe looked over at the noise, sees the boy, and ignores him, going back to her drawing book*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old July 28th, 2023, 08:53 PM
Call Me Zei

Quote:
*Chloe looked over at the noise, sees the boy, and ignores him, going back to her drawing book*
he stood and stretched, the blueness of his skin showing when he discarded his hoodie and stood knee deep in the ocean... he enjoyed the coolness of the water, and who could blame him, on a sunny evening like this?

ears still flicked back, his tail flickered about behind him, as he thought he was alone

Old July 28th, 2023, 09:03 PM
error in the code

Quote:
he stood and stretched, the blueness of his skin showing when he discarded his hoodie and stood knee deep in the ocean... he enjoyed the coolness of the water, and who could blame him, on a sunny evening like this?

ears still flicked back, his tail flickered about behind him, as he thought he was alone
*Chloe saw the boy do what he did and stared at him in shock, pulling down her blindfold, revealing her cat green eyes, but keeping her hoodie on and mask on and gloves on*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿