Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old October 10th, 2020, 06:37 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports + Joining

[ @BILL. ]

Camp. Back to camp. Back in camp, more like. Cicadakit squinted as he trotted through the reeds, a caterpillar clamped in his mouth. His chin was lifted as he proudly displayed his prize. And yet... as he approached the center of the clearing, his head began to droop, and his ears folded back.

He knew, obviously, that he'd broken The Rule. No kits out of camp, The Rule said. He'd followed the caterpillar - not breaking The Rule initially. But then he'd gotten distracted and had followed it out of camp. Far, far out of camp. Bam. The Rule had been broken. The sudden fear of screwing up again struck him and he promptly sat down in the middle of the clearing with his tail wrapped over his paws and the caterpillar still clenched gently in his teeth. Better off waiting for Lionstar to come to him.
Old October 10th, 2020, 07:03 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

// @BILL. @implumm @Star Wolf
Beanpaw
________

Upon hearing his name, Beanpaw blinked with surprise. ShadowClan? Him? Shouldn’t Sootflare opt for some cat with fighting skills? Or, maybe, claws? Ooh boy. This wasn’t going to be fun. That was when he heard Almondpaw’s voice. Realizing that he was the senior apprentice, Beanpaw spoke. "Not if we can help it. We don’t need to pick unnecessary fights." it was just common sense. Trying to ruffle ShadowClan’s fur by fighting them was a bad idea.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old October 10th, 2020, 08:12 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daunting Drago0n View Post

"Okay.."
Shadowkit mewed. He took a bite of the mouse hesitantly before looking over at Splashkit. "S-Sure.." Was he going to get hurt? What if he hurt his sisters? The small kit padded over wobbly
Aspenkit

The kit shrugged and quickly finished eating, heading over to their siblings. "What game?"

Splashkit

The kit shrugged at Aspenkit's question. "Shadowkit can decide!" Spalshkit purred.
Old October 10th, 2020, 10:30 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

she was ready to beat up others!! mentally!! she could go smacK and sWOOSh and kick and then they’d all flop onto the floor and bam she’d win and lionstar would be so proud of her. she just.. hadn’t learned how to smacK and sWOOSh and kick yet! ..because of all her Absent Mentors™. meanies. see, that was why lionstar was here. he was.. saving the day! sort of? sure, that was what she’d call it. soon enough, with all of lion’s cool training, she could be the one saving the day!

“heck yeAH!” spiderpaw exclaimed! beatin’ cats up sounded cool, and saving-the-day-y! the apprentice smiled brightly at the pats & bop. see! she’d known that lion would fulfill the pat promise eventually, since she was counting those pats as the pats he owed her. she’d trusted him! definitely! and hadn’t had any planned confrontations concerning the pats — or lack thereof — at all! sillies!

her expression brightened at the question.

“fight fight fight fight fight fight fight!!!”

she wanted to be able to beat people up real bad! she also wanted to know how to fish real bad, but that could wait! spider wanted to fight fight fight first!
// @BILL.

Last edited by panchiko; October 10th, 2020 at 10:30 PM.
Old October 11th, 2020, 12:51 AM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Lotusheart spotted a friendly looking molly and decided to approach her. Maybe they could go hunting together. She felt a spark of pride as she realized that her old self would never be ablo to approach a cat casually and start a friendship. But she had fought her shyness.
"Hello, I'm Lotusheart. You're... Ashpool? I need to do some hunting. Would you, um, like to join me?" she asked. She was still a bit nervous around New cats, but it was worth it if she made a new friend.
Ashpool heard a voice, causing her to look up. She realized it was Lotusheart. She had seen her around before, but she didn't really get along with most cats. She may seem sweet, but she got pissed off way too easily. Luckily they started off on a good note. "Sure. I was thinking of doing some hunting anyway. It would be nice to do some with a clanmate now that I'm back.", she meowed.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 11th, 2020, 04:59 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports + Joining

Gingerfrost stood up and nodded, that being a wordless thank you. He turned, and headed for the warrior's den-- despite his preferred area being in the warm sun, it was a little loud in that moment.

[ @BILL. ]
Old October 11th, 2020, 05:34 AM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Hmmm, training in the Dark Forest. She knew it was bad. It was against StarClan and probably against the rules. She couldn't help but feel like the only thing that mattered was of the cat was a good cat and did good things. Berryscorch technically wasn't harming anyone in the clan. Still, it was pretty bad. And Flyfur....
"I...... Wouldn't meddle. She hasn't hurt anyone in the clan. But... Flyfur might be upset if she learns." she mewed. She cared for Flyfur's well-being despite them not being that close. Flyfur has been the one to take all those complaints from the queens and kits about Lotusheart not knowing her own strength.
[ Sorry this took a whiloe! ]

Gingerfrost paused for a moment and then nodded, agreeing with Lotusheart. It was just a suspicion without proper proof anyway, although maybe he'd still keep a small eye on her occasionally.
"anyway," the tom mumbled as he stretched "has anything happened around camp?" he asked with his usual tone, glancing at his friend.
Old October 11th, 2020, 06:16 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
[ Sorry this took a whiloe! ]

Gingerfrost paused for a moment and then nodded, agreeing with Lotusheart. It was just a suspicion without proper proof anyway, although maybe he'd still keep a small eye on her occasionally.
"anyway," the tom mumbled as he stretched "has anything happened around camp?" he asked with his usual tone, glancing at his friend.
Lotusheart's ear twitched. She tried to think.
"Not really. Some kits became apprentices, some apprentices became warriors, some cats joined, some drama probably happened somewhere. You know I usually keep to myself." she mewed. Honestly, not much had happened lately.
Old October 11th, 2020, 07:04 AM
Rosepaw

My Mood: Adorable

Rosepaw says yea let's go. @~dust~
Old October 11th, 2020, 08:51 AM
Still staring nervously

Once camp calmed down, the recently returned tom decided to settle in the clearing, laying in his usual sun covered spot. He lay flat on the ground, looking out in front of him without paying any specific attention to anything. It was nice to be back, even if the silence of the woods had been quite pleasing, RiverClan was still his home. No matter what happened. Plus, a nest was still a lot more comfortable than some leaves and he had what some would call loved ones here..
Anyway, enough of that. The lazy tom rolled around with a yawn and a stretch. In the distance he spotted someone familiar; someone he's battled more than spoken to. A bit ironic, maybe, but the other wasn't to bad. He faintly waved his tail in greeting, but didn't pay much more attention to him other than that. If he wanted to come over, that was up to him. In truth Gingerfrost almost expected him to, as he did tend to link the other's personality with the one of a kit, but oh well. He would just be laying there for now anyway.