Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old May 16th, 2018, 04:22 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) View Post
He glared.
"why are you glaring?!" Snowrush growled.
Old May 16th, 2018, 09:51 PM

My Mood: Spooky

"Hi Cactuskit! How are you today?" Skykit purred, smiling cheerfully at him, brushing against the tom in greeting.

@CactusHeart
Old May 17th, 2018, 07:29 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Mudnose purred, grinning;"I know! And I'm proud of it! You realize kits are just about the sweetest and cutest things in the five territories and beyond, right? I was also going to say fluffiest, but no ones fluffier than me!" He laughed jokingly as he caught it and threw it back.
"You wish!" Lotuswish laughed, purring, a reluctant agreeing smile on her face. "But yes, kits are!" She caught it, holding onto it. She dropped it, scolding him, "We shouldn't be playing with food." Then grabbed it and threw it back to him quickly.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 17th, 2018, 10:02 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
rushingwater knew that her talking either became overwhelming or as she liked to say, she did the talking for two. it didn't seem that way because well, hazelnutsplash seem just as talkative as her. "yeah, i mean, you can't hold somebody back when their rambling!" she exclaim, excitedly. she nod very quickly, it look like her head would fall off any moment! she let out a small chuckle, she wasn't brave. she just said things before thinking. "thank you~" rushingwater purr, offering a wide smile. "cats should be more nice often! a lot of cats are usually grumpy and rude and just, moody now these days. oh my, i sound like a elder for a second. i'm not that old, am i?" she question, blinking. being around 30's moons wasn't that old. right? rushingwater didn't have a mate and wasn't looking for one. it dawn on her that it must be a bit strange for a cat her age to not have at least a crush. she was just content with her life right now, however. not up for changes. she didn't want to die alone, though. she zoom out for a second but was pull back to earth when the tom spoke again. "wow, you have similar names. is it confusing?" she ask, leaning forward to hear him better. she shrug her shoulders at his last statement, "i'm not someone who tries things out a lot, really. maybe i should try that. "

“You’re welcome.” Hazelnutsplash responded, letting out a small laugh. He shook his head at her next statement. “Oh no no no, you’re not old at all. I think you look about... 20 Moons?” He smiled, flicking his tail a bit. “But you’re right, cats these days all seem to not enjoy even the simplest things. And those are the things we should enjoy the most.” Hazelnutsplash always found that when he talked to some cats, they seemed to try and push him away. Or laughed at him for talking so much. Which the brown-furred warrior never appreciated. He snapped out of his thoughts at Rushingwater’s question. He thought about it for a moment. “Well, occasionally yes, but he has fur that is a lot lighter than mine, so we look different enough to not get confused too bad.”

[we should wrap this up in the next post or two?]

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 18th, 2018, 10:44 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ag75 View Post
((eek! Sorry such slow replies! I'll try to be faster

@Tazzy @Echofall

Tsuki shrugged. "I think, like, luck or something." All of the names sounded nice, of course, but how would she ever choose? Kiwi and Blitz continued to bicker, now in lowered voices. Tsuki shot them a glance over her shoulder before turning back to the two warriors. "What do you guys think?"
Sorry super late reply o.o)

“Hmmm...” Silverfeather looked her over once more. “You look like a....Moonstream.” She purred softly “How’s that name?” Her gaze slid over to kiwi and blitz, amusement gleamed in her eyes. Her and Nightgaze were like that, especially about Nights fears.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old May 18th, 2018, 02:22 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

"You wish!" Lotuswish laughed, purring, a reluctant agreeing smile on her face. "But yes, kits are!" She caught it, holding onto it. She dropped it, scolding him, "We shouldn't be playing with food." Then grabbed it and threw it back to him quickly.
"Well of course we shouldn't be playing with food," he put emphasis on the word food as he waited for her to throw it back impatiently. When she finally threw it back he was ready and caught it with no hesitation, immediately throwing it back.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old May 18th, 2018, 11:12 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphon View Post

"Well of course we shouldn't be playing with food," he put emphasis on the word food as he waited for her to throw it back impatiently. When she finally threw it back he was ready and caught it with no hesitation, immediately throwing it back.
((YOU CHANGED YOUR USER :OOOO))
She shot him a dirty, but playful, look. She caught the his throw, lashing her tail proudly, as she dropped it on the ground. She twitched her ears, flicking away a fly buzzing around them. She picked it back up, and threw it back faster, hoping to catch him off guard.

No star is lost at all

Old May 19th, 2018, 01:06 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Settingpaw cocked her head at the tom’s statement. Sassy? Me? Her ears instantly flicked backwards. I’m not really getting off to a good start.... But to her, this tomcat was one of the most annoying she’d met. She had a bad habit of judging cats quickly, before she knew them, but she would always try and help them be better anyways. But this cat just had an air of arrogance around him that she wasn’t sure she liked. “I’m not sassy. But I can’t say the same for you.” She flicked her tail at him, her blue eyes flicking away from his own eyes for a moment before she looked back.
Brother? Settingpaw had to think for a moment before she realized what he was saying. Brother. Fallenstar. He must be Fallenstar’s brother. Oh great... Settingpaw could roll her eyes right now. She was dealing with the leader’s younger brother. And the leader’s younger brother seemed to be a bit of a prideful tom. The only reason Settingpaw found him so annoying was that she had a large ego as well. And she hated having that. She just knew she couldn’t ever get rid of it. She’d already tried multiple times. “Well, I actually joined the clan when Russetstar was leader. And it was because...” Settingpaw stopped. She didn’t want to tell this tom about her messed up, broken family. The family that she’d disowned due to how unhappy it was. “Because I was alone, and young, and I needed somewhere to go.” There was a lot to Settingpaw’s background. A lot that no other cat needed to know. And for now, she’d let everyone believe she was a loner, that had joined the clan to be supported. She hoped no one ever found out her connections. And how broken they were. If there was anything Settingpaw hated more than pride, it was a broken, unhappy family.
The Tuxedo tom didn’t really take notice of which direction this conversation seemed to be going. Pleasantpaw typically didn’t like to make judgments on anything without waiting a bit and checking that he was sure. He didn’t like to be wrong. Not just because it lowered his self-esteem a little, but it could really cost his energy and safety at times, such as when he was hunting. He usually waited to pounce even after his mentor had told him to jump because he wanted to get his positioning and technique perfect. Usually he caught the prey anyway, which was the reason why he could hold his head up and continue hunting his own way.
“Sassy? Me?” Pleasantpaw repeated, raising his eyebrows in genuine surprise. Sassy? Him? What on earth was this she-cat thinking? He wasn’t sassy! He was….confident. Okay, so maybe he was sassy, but sassy didn’t sound nice to him. It just wasn’t a word that he wanted to use to describe him. “No no, I think you are mistaken. I am not sassy, just a little more confident than the average cat,” he declared, emphasising the ‘little’ to show that he was not sassy and super confident (even though he was).
Being Fallenstar’s brother hardly boosted his ego. Yes, it did make him feel important but it wasn’t the reason for his high self-esteem. He was naturally arrogant.

Huh, so she wasn’t a total newbie. She had joined when Russetstar was still leader, and that was at least a couple of moons ago. How had he been so blind as to not notice her? Then again, why would he want to notice her when he could notice himself? He cocked his head to the side curiously. It seemed that the apprentice had a lot more to her than he thought. Unnamed and sassy she-cat: Came when Russetstar was leader and had no friends so she came here in hopes of some he thought, placing the mental note along with all the other mental notes about his clanmates. He didn't yet know what she was called so he left her title as 'unnamed and sassy'. “What about your family? What happened to them? Did you leave them? Did they leave you?” he asked, the questions pouring out of his mouth. Normally, Pleasantpaw would be a lot more subtle about finding out information, but this time he hadn’t bothered. This time he was having a conversation with a cat, rather than watching from a distance so he might as well be obvious.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old May 19th, 2018, 09:18 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

((YOU CHANGED YOUR USER :OOOO))
She shot him a dirty, but playful, look. She caught the his throw, lashing her tail proudly, as she dropped it on the ground. She twitched her ears, flicking away a fly buzzing around them. She picked it back up, and threw it back faster, hoping to catch him off guard.
Mudnose had been living for over 40 moons and every single one of them he had spent playing. So, for a cat his age, it was surprisingly hard to catch him off guard or win against him. Oh, unless you're a kit. So Mudnose immediately jumped up and didn't even catch it, he just batted it back before landing back on his feet.

(XD yus)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old May 19th, 2018, 04:46 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphon View Post

Mudnose had been living for over 40 moons and every single one of them he had spent playing. So, for a cat his age, it was surprisingly hard to catch him off guard or win against him. Oh, unless you're a kit. So Mudnose immediately jumped up and didn't even catch it, he just batted it back before landing back on his feet.

(XD yus)
Lotuswish lept up to catch it, meeting it in midair, catching it, then bringing it back down a few tail lengths away from Mudnose. She dropped it and lunged, pouncing on him and pinning him playfully, her claws sheathed. Lotuswish lashed her tail in pride as she beamed at him. "Ah-ha! Gotcha!" She purred, swatting at his nose playfully, not drawing blood, barely even skimming his nose.

No star is lost at all