Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old January 2nd, 2020, 08:28 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: RiverClan Training Island

Nightwhisker sat down at an empty spot and gestured with his tail for Rainpaw to sit next to him. "As you know, there will be a raid on Shadowclan soon. You will probably go, too, since you've been training for a while. However, it's always good to practice before-hand so you don't forget yourself when the moment comes."

Rainpaw nodded, pushing down his worries with a deep breath. He... He wasn't the best fighter, but after a lot of practice he should be able to defend himself when if the moment came. All thanks to the encouragement of his friends and mentor.

When his mentor stood up a bit away from Rainpaw, he knew to get ready. The tension built until Nightwhisker took the initiative to start, reminding Rainpaw of their first training session. Rainpaw knew better now, though. Instead of waiting for the blow to come, he rushed up to meet Nightwhisker with his paws outstretched.
"Don't expose your side," his mentor reminded, and Rainpaw hunched down into a better position to protect himself. Just in time, too- Nightwhisker flew at him from an angle that would have tripped him if Rainpaw hadn't crouched. While his mentor got to his paws, Rainpaw backed to a wall, knowing it would give him momentum for any future attempt at attack. "Don't take your eyes off the opponent," Nightwhisker chided.

The session continued in that manner, with Rainpaw trying to get a hit in. Even if he was exhasted, he was happy to have been able to attack once in the end.

Please click my eggs!

Old January 2nd, 2020, 03:00 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

@Dirtfur

wormpaw roll his shoulders, glancing at his mentor. the announcement had everyone on edge-- the apprentice's dark eyebags had worsened. there could be lives lost in this battle. "stupid shadowclan, " he mumbled under his breath, shaking his head before he returned his attention to his mentor. defensive moves. that was what they were working on. he didn't really understand what kind of defensive moves could exist. he could dodge just fine. ish. wormpaw's height still seemed to be a small problem. he waited for dirtfur to speak, listening intently.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; January 2nd, 2020 at 03:00 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2020, 06:43 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

@x ghostie

"-We will learn how to get a cat off of you," Dirtfur went on explaining a few defensive moves, demonstrating each move. "Although these defensive moves will defend your clan and yourself," The brown mentor remarked, looking up at Wormpaw and gave him narrowed eyes as if wondering if his apprentice is listening at all. "but it won't be enough; you have to fight against the other clancats!" He stood 3 mouse-lengths away from his last spot. "Or you can blind them or swath them away like this!" he scooped up snow and earth then flung it across at the tall apprentice. "It will be unexpected and surely blind them if it hits their eyes...also it'll be funny if it gets into their mouth." Dirtfur gave a rough chuckle as he explained the usage of the earth and snow.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 2nd, 2020, 08:41 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
" thanks its a skill thats useful at time,whats going to be the firt move you teach me" leafpaw asked

@caswshay617

Hickoryblaze studied the apprentice for a moment,trying to recall her move. She'd definitely been over the slide, the run tackle, and the basic hit. She'd have to review all of those, and then they'd move on.
"Lets review the moves you used in your moves- the slide, run tackle, and the hit. Once you get those, then we can start on the more advanced things." He mewed.
"Stand right at the corner of the clearing, and do the same move you used again. Go on!"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 2nd, 2020, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
@x ghostie

"-We will learn how to get a cat off of you," Dirtfur went on explaining a few defensive moves, demonstrating each move. "Although these defensive moves will defend your clan and yourself," The brown mentor remarked, looking up at Wormpaw and gave him narrowed eyes as if wondering if his apprentice is listening at all. "but it won't be enough; you have to fight against the other clancats!" He stood 3 mouse-lengths away from his last spot. "Or you can blind them or swath them away like this!" he scooped up snow and earth then flung it across at the tall apprentice. "It will be unexpected and surely blind them if it hits their eyes...also it'll be funny if it gets into their mouth." Dirtfur gave a rough chuckle as he explained the usage of the earth and snow.
wormpaw listened eagerly, his eyes following each movement his mentor made. he didn't really understand the importance of protecting himself. considering he was pretty spendable. his purpose was to just protect the clan after all. also to make sure shadowclan stops getting out of line. however he was mainly focusing on what dirtfur was doing and trying to memorize it instead of truly listening to the inspiring words. wormpaw blink, his eyes widen as materials came close to his line of vision-- the apprentice quickly moved his head out of the way, squinting his eyes and furrowing his brows at the warrior. "my eyes are sick enough, preferably don't make them worse, " wormpaw frown deeply, his tail lashing in annoyance. he stood up from his spot, "let's practice now. just listening to rambles won't really help me defend my clan, "

pronouns.cc
Old January 3rd, 2020, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
wormpaw listened eagerly, his eyes following each movement his mentor made. he didn't really understand the importance of protecting himself. considering he was pretty spendable. his purpose was to just protect the clan after all. also to make sure shadowclan stops getting out of line. however he was mainly focusing on what dirtfur was doing and trying to memorize it instead of truly listening to the inspiring words. wormpaw blink, his eyes widen as materials came close to his line of vision-- the apprentice quickly moved his head out of the way, squinting his eyes and furrowing his brows at the warrior. "my eyes are sick enough, preferably don't make them worse, " wormpaw frown deeply, his tail lashing in annoyance. he stood up from his spot, "let's practice now. just listening to rambles won't really help me defend my clan, "
The mentor licked his chest fur to hide from embarrassment, rambling doesn't help defending a clan much. "Right, sorry," he apologized like an apprentice. "Imagine me as an enemy and I'm going into your camp!" he bounded towards Wormpaw, claws sheathed.

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 4th, 2020, 08:59 AM

Quote:
The mentor licked his chest fur to hide from embarrassment, rambling doesn't help defending a clan much. "Right, sorry," he apologized like an apprentice. "Imagine me as an enemy and I'm going into your camp!" he bounded towards Wormpaw, claws sheathed.
wormpaw stifled a chuckle, nodding. he brace himself, waiting for a moment to roll away as dirtfur bounded forward for him. he pulled in his limbs and drop to the ground, rolling away from the attack. he hop back up onto his paws, awaiting for any more attacks from his mentor.

[ sorry bout the late reply ! i ended up getting really sick for a day.

pronouns.cc
Old January 4th, 2020, 09:17 AM

Quote:
wormpaw stifled a chuckle, nodding. he brace himself, waiting for a moment to roll away as dirtfur bounded forward for him. he pulled in his limbs and drop to the ground, rolling away from the attack. he hop back up onto his paws, awaiting for any more attacks from his mentor.

[ sorry bout the late reply ! i ended up getting really sick for a day.
[Hope you get well soon!]

Dirtfur didn't hesitate as he leapt onto the tall apprentice's shoulder. He fake bites into the shoulder, trying not to make the bite deep and painful.

No no word
Old January 4th, 2020, 09:23 AM

Quote:
[Hope you get well soon!]

Dirtfur didn't hesitate as he leapt onto the tall apprentice's shoulder. He fake bites into the shoulder, trying not to make the bite deep and painful.
[ thank you ! ]

wormpaw's eyes widen, a bit surprised at the sudden new pressure. he quickly snapped out of it, trying to bat at dirtfur's stomach with his hindlegs to get the warrior off.

pronouns.cc
Old January 4th, 2020, 09:31 AM

Quote:
[ thank you ! ]

wormpaw's eyes widen, a bit surprised at the sudden new pressure. he quickly snapped out of it, trying to bat at dirtfur's stomach with his hindlegs to get the warrior off.
The mentor was flung off by Wormpaw's batting at the warrior. "Well done," Dirtfur praised his apprentice. "Now not all enemies will leapt at you, some will past you as if chopped crowfood!" he pawed the dirt towards the apprentice, then explain, "When I walk past you, you will throw some dirt at me, the enemy. Got it?"
Taking a tail-length back, he bunched his muscles and sprint passed Wormpaw, their fur barely brushed against each other.

No no word