Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM
Bicker and break.[P]
by Fritter
Last post by alec
Today 05:16 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 05:13 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by burntToast
Today 05:09 AM
Future and past [p]
by Rani
Last post by alec
Today 05:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 13th, 2020, 12:18 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Suddenly the large toms eyes flicked back up to the leader- a battle against Thunderclan? He felt a shiver roll down his spine and he tucked his paws closer under his body. This is insane! than once she was done and leapt from her spot disappearing into the crowd again he found himself absolutely gob smacked. He had no idea of any kind of threat! Than he heard dogpaw pipe up next to him. He turned offering her a gentle but strained smile.

“Things won’t go south- I won’t let any tree hugger hurt you” he was already feeling protective of his apprentice despite the interactions being low. Curse you and your clingyness. “come. We will go now and I’ll see what I can do.” with that he spun on his heels and was among the first to quickly disperse.

@S-oft

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 13th, 2020, 12:25 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

The large burly tom made his way through the forest. He was slightly unsettled at the fact Icestar called war upon thunderclan. Though he supported his leader in whatever she chose to do he also feared greatly for Dogpaw. He didn’t want any tree climbing feather freak hurting her- but he also didn’t want to hover too close. She seemed like the cat who would’ve been annoyed by it. The tom shook his head recalling other battles that had ended horribly in the past. It wasn’t just a kits game! It was real.

Finally reaching the sandy alcove the tom took a few steps nudging a tiny pine cone out of the way as he examined the place. He hadn’t been here in ages... a warm fondness covered his face. “Alright Dogpaw.” he turned with a rather strained smile as the sweet memories faded into the bitter reality. “Tomorrow is going to be your first battle... I want you to be prepared as possible. So that means we’re staying here til you get it right and I’m confident you can fend for yourself. Even if that means we are here til sun down.”

@S-oft

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 13th, 2020, 12:27 PM

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfnight View Post
Eaglekit saw the other kit come over and stopped tossing around the moss ball. She smiled and replied, ¨Hi! I´m Eaglekit!¨

Her dark green eyes were bright as she said, ¨Hey, want to play with this moss ball with me?¨ She shifted on her paws, hoping that the other kit would say yes. Eaglekit had never had a friend before and she hoped that this would be her first one.
"Sure!" Mistkit said happily, she had been board out of her mind this week and her only friend, her sister, had gone missing and she was still a little sad. She got the ball and threw it at Eaglekit almost hitting her face. "Sorry," Mistkit said embarrassed. It was hard to throw when you only had one eye.
Old April 13th, 2020, 12:38 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Bisque View Post
"Sure!" Mistkit said happily, she had been board out of her mind this week and her only friend, her sister, had gone missing and she was still a little sad. She got the ball and threw it at Eaglekit almost hitting her face. "Sorry," Mistkit said embarrassed. It was hard to throw when you only had one eye.
Eaglekit just smiled. ¨It´s okay! Everyone messes up sometime!¨ Eaglekit picked up the moss ball, throwing it up into the air. She jumped up and hit the moss ball down to Mistkit, dropping back on the ground and getting ready to hit it back again.
Old April 13th, 2020, 12:40 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
Blackadder's wars gave a twitch of attention as their careless gaze landed up on the apprentice. Brilliant, something nee to disturb their rather uneventful days. The feline shifted over, touching their nose to Lichenpaws briefly. "Well, kid. Looks like you're stuck with me."
@Zesty Mango
Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
Blackadder couldn't help but let out a deep sigh, what clan cat was going to be intimidated by their tiny build? Regardless they assumed the punishment for not attending would be greater than that of actually going. "I suppose we should do a bit of training before the uh, battle, I guess?"

@Zesty Mango

--

Dogpaw muffled a tiny gasp, excitement and fear dancing across white eyes as she flexed her claws into the dirt. She cleared her throat, trying to play it off coolly. "So... Uh, I dont have any battle training?" she murmured lowly to Girzzlyburr, "What if it goes south? Do you think I aught to come?" she was a big cat! She could use her build to intimidate and strike fear into one or two younger kittens but otherwise her sharp claws and thick form was practically useless without training.

@wren
Lichenpaw gave a nod, they were pretty sure that Blackadder knew they were 7 moons old, they were an okay hunter,” I can hunt okay, I learned some basic defense, but I didn’t learn to attack in battle.” they replied

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 13th, 2020, 12:45 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Chasepaw walked out of the apprentice den. I wonder what's happening... he thought as he sat down.

______
@Casper
Old April 13th, 2020, 12:57 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

@Shadeleaf

"Hi Lizardkit, wanna learn some battle moves?" He asked. "I just got back from learning some!"
Old April 13th, 2020, 01:02 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfnight View Post
Eaglekit decided to join forces with Falconkit. She leaped at Gleamkit, hitting into him and knocking him off of Falconkit.
Falconkit was glad for the help. Eaglekit seemed like a nice enough cat. Together they attacked Gleamkit and Blinkkit.

Gleamkit was a little confused. Wait, there teams now? Eagle and Falcon versus him and Blink? That made sense.
He tried telling Blinkkit that with his tail, signaling that they were attacking them.

@wolfnight @Zesty Mango

Old April 13th, 2020, 01:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Falconkit was glad for the help. Eaglekit seemed like a nice enough cat. Together they attacked Gleamkit and Blinkkit.

Gleamkit was a little confused. Wait, there teams now? Eagle and Falcon versus him and Blink? That made sense.
He tried telling Blinkkit that with his tail, signaling that they were attacking them.

@wolfnight @Zesty Mango
Blinkkit gave a nod and gave a playful stance ready to attack he decided to look fierce so he quickly unsheathed his claws before resheathing them while giving a pretty happy smile

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 13th, 2020, 01:13 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

The followed behind the thick flank of the other. Dogpaw was desperate to have respect for he mentor but it was hard when he was a flower smell wuss. She put her first paw step down into the training area, a shudder running through her spine. This was real. "Yes yes, of course. I'd be upset if you decided I should go to battle without the correct training... I want to aid my clan, not hinder it!" Dogpaw scoffed her words, kicking at the sandy floor.

@wren

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Closed Thread