Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 6th, 2017, 12:16 PM
Digital Artist

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Haykit was shocked she didn’t leave because she was snapping at her,” I understand. I promise I’ll give it another moon, that’s the least I can do for you. It depends on how early apprenticehood goes for me...” she whispered quietly.
Nightshade purred. "Thanks, kid. Now lets just hope Goldenstar chooses me to be your mentor." she glanced up at the sky. "Well, I'd better go. Halfgaze will probably want me to go on patrol. See ya later, Haykit!"
Old November 6th, 2017, 12:22 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Nightshade purred. "Thanks, kid. Now lets just hope Goldenstar chooses me to be your mentor." she glanced up at the sky. "Well, I'd better go. Halfgaze will probably want me to go on patrol. See ya later, Haykit!"
Haykit gave her a smile,"Thanks Nightshade!" She purred.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 6th, 2017, 12:40 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Berrykit walked side by side with his twin to the ceremony. Finally! He had been waiting for moons, literally! Berrykit's tail tip tingled with excitement as he waited and listened. Berrykit felt a nudge at his side. Owlkit was motioning to Willowkit. Glancing at Willowkit, he noticed her mind was elsewhere. How could she be distracted at a time like this? Pitiful. Berrykit, moved by pity, twined his tail with hers. It made him feel stronger, but she didn't even react. Wrinkling his nose at her, Berrykit turned back to the ceremony. As his name was changed and his mentor was assigned, Berrypaw didn't even look for his mentor. He wanted it to be a surprise, even if he hated surprises. This was his special day. Well, his and his siblings. And the other cats he didn't know.. So maybe it wasn't just his day, but he sure felt like it was! Berrypaw grinned smugly as the ceremony ended. The tail twined with his finally twitched and moved, and the four apprentices brushed each other's pelts as they raced off of the Highbranch. Exhilerated, Berrypaw scanned the clearing for his mentor, eyes shining.
(Sorry for the late reply. I had to leave the site for a while and didn't really have a chance to warn people beforehand.)

Palegleam still couldn't believe everything that was happening. She was getting her first apprentice! Her leg was still stiff from the injury it sustained during the flood, but she was still getting an apprentice. It was almost unbelievable. She watched the ceremony from somewhere near the front of the Clan, watching with pride as the kits were given their names. Berrypaw. Berrypaw is my apprentice. He looks excited. That's good; he should be eager to learn. I can work with eager. She rose to her paws as the ceremony ended, her gaze fixed on the small tom she was to mentor. He said goodbye to his siblings and began scanning the clearing, probably looking for her. Heart racing with excitement and slight fear, she padded towards Berrypaw, trying not to show her slight limp lest he think her unworthy. She'd do her best to teach him until her leg fully healed, and then work twice as hard to make up for it. She halted a few pawsteps away and, trying to sound confident, meowed, "Berrypaw, right? My name is Palegleam, and I'm going to be your mentor."

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old November 6th, 2017, 02:46 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Ivorypaw's eyes widened as she took in her newly appointed mentor. Her careful gaze scanned his golden fur for a memory tease, but came up with nothing. She hadn't really met the clan much as a kit, but maybe that would change being a warrior apprentice. Flicking her tail, she stepped forward and touched her nose delicately to his in a show of her acceptance as their new relationship.

As Snarlfang spoke a greeting, she fixed her bi-colored eyes on his jaw as it moved when he spoke. Something about Mentor. Deciding to take a safe route, she dipped her small white headband and mewed a short greeting.
"Hello." Would he think she could be a warrior?! Ivorypaw sure hoped so. Goldenstar must really think that this tom cat would be bale to mentor her, even with her disability. The small she-cat heard the end of the meeting, and turned back to her mentor, only to find he was finishing up talking. She blinked once, self-conscious that she hadn't turned in time to see the beginning of his words. Oops.

"Can you repeat that?" Ivorypaw asked, staring at the ground. Well, she thought. This is such a wonderful way to start off an apprenticeships. I didn't even see his first request! Not being able to hear her mentor could be a challenge in the long run.
Snarlfang was still in awe that Goldenstar thought he was able to even teach an apprentice and not scare them with his snaggletooth. He smiled, watching the new apprentice grin and greet him.

"How is being an apprentice?" He repeated before continuing, "Do you want to go to the training grounds, or be shown the territory?" He just thought she was nervous and needed him to repeat. He hardly remembered when he was asked to mentor a cat, and told about who he'd be apprenticing. He only really remembered their name and what they looked like.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old November 6th, 2017, 05:40 PM
5,445 posts on old site

@Role
Haykit frowned tears streaming down her face she was thinking of her family, and the concept of suicide. She whispered,” One moon and I can die...just one more moon.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 6th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
@Role
Haykit frowned tears streaming down her face she was thinking of her family, and the concept of suicide. She whispered,” One moon and I can die...just one more moon.”
Whitestep had been merely walking by, on her way to clear her nest from the nursery. No longer a queen, Whitestep had to make room for more. Kits seemed to be abundant in the Clans lately. But when she heard the young kit whisper in the nursery, Whitestep hesitated. She knew approaching directly wouldn't be good in the young kit's eyes. It could make her panicked and maybe even defensive. Whitestep didn't want to do that. Instead, Whitestep decided a different approach. "Hm? Did you say something? Well, let's at least get to a first name basis. It would be pretty awkward if we didn't, huh? My name is Whitestep," she purred. Whitestep walked around the kit so she wouldn't be in front of her. Feeling trapped would make the whole situation worse. She needed to give the kit a feeling of safety. Whitestep sat down beside the kit, smiling down at her.

Last edited by Role; November 6th, 2017 at 06:06 PM.
Old November 6th, 2017, 06:16 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Whitestep had been merely walking by, on her way to clear her nest from the nursery. No longer a queen, Whitestep had to make room for more. Kits seemed to be abundant in the Clans lately. But when she heard the young kit whisper in the nursery, Whitestep hesitated. She knew approaching directly wouldn't be good in the young kit's eyes. It could make her panicked and maybe even defensive. Whitestep didn't want to do that. Instead, Whitestep decided a different approach. "Hm? Did you say something? Well, let's at least get to a first name basis. It would be pretty awkward if we didn't, huh? My name is Whitestep," she purred. Whitestep walked around the kit so she wouldn't be in front of her. Feeling trapped would make the whole situation worse. She needed to give the kit a feeling of safety. Whitestep sat down beside the kit, smiling down at her.
Haykit glanced at her sorrowfully,” I’m Haykit.” She replied sorrow crackling in her voice, she didn’t know what else do, she couldn’t run that far, her legs weren’t as strong as the warrior, and she couldn’t leave camp after all. So she was kinda trapped. First Nightshade, now Whitestep, great! her thoughts were rather sarcastic.

Old November 6th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Haykit glanced at her sorrowfully,” I’m Haykit.” She replied sorrow crackling in her voice, she didn’t know what else do, she couldn’t run that far, her legs weren’t as strong as the warrior, and she couldn’t leave camp after all. So she was kinda trapped. First Nightshade, now Whitestep, great! her thoughts were rather sarcastic.
Whitestep's gaze softened, heart melting at the pure sadness in the tone of her voice. "Glad to meet you, Haykit," she replied softly. "May I ask what you said before? You don't have to tell me, but I would greatly appreciate it." The black molly slowly swept her tail around to the young kit, and put the tip on her shoulder in an attempt to comfort her. Many felines did it, and it was quite unusual to her. However, it did make them feel better. Focusing back on the depressed kit, Whitestep perked her ears to listen.
Old November 6th, 2017, 07:13 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Whitestep's gaze softened, heart melting at the pure sadness in the tone of her voice. "Glad to meet you, Haykit," she replied softly. "May I ask what you said before? You don't have to tell me, but I would greatly appreciate it." The black molly slowly swept her tail around to the young kit, and put the tip on her shoulder in an attempt to comfort her. Many felines did it, and it was quite unusual to her. However, it did make them feel better. Focusing back on the depressed kit, Whitestep perked her ears to listen.
Haykit gulped,” You’ll worry when you here what I said to myself...but I suppse so...I said...Only 1 more moon until I can die.” She braced herself for fretting and panick or perhaps scolding.

Old November 6th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Haykit gulped,” You’ll worry when you here what I said to myself...but I suppse so...I said...Only 1 more moon until I can die.” She braced herself for fretting and panick or perhaps scolding.
But the scolding didn't come. Only a tender lick on the head. "Now why would you think that? You don't need to die, young one," she murmured, resting her worried green eyes on Haykit.