Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 01:41 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 15th, 2017, 03:58 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
The black she cat twitched her ear in irritation she sighed
" all of us have things that we aren't proud of. But that's in the past. You have a new life here. But for me it's just.... Odd. Being among others having to take orders. Where you had your own rules. And I guess you aren't lost , but I feel like it....any ways.... Can we talk about s-something else? " she meowed as she looked at the ground once more , the leaves under her paws made a crunching noise . She breathed in the cool air and looked back at the other she cat in front of her. She was starting to feel uncomfortable yet also welcomed .
She nods slowly noticing her discomfort than begins to stand “ fine than what would you like to speak about? ... this is actually a first for me as well out there you don’t really talk to others much so ... I’m kinda interested in you for it” She says honesty as she begins to step forward a bit
Old November 15th, 2017, 04:32 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
She nods slowly noticing her discomfort than begins to stand “ fine than what would you like to speak about? ... this is actually a first for me as well out there you don’t really talk to others much so ... I’m kinda interested in you for it” She says honesty as she begins to step forward a bit
NightPath felt a natural and instinctive feeling arrive she wanted to run off as Sliverheart took a step forward , she wasn't used to social interaction with others. Or at least people being close to her. Her legs and paws begged her to run and flee , but she stayed where she was and her Amber eyes were glood to the she cat in front of her and her feeling of fear kept rising . But it wasn't because of what Sliverheart looked like.
" like you I'm not much of a talker , but I make exceptions " she meowed calmly

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; November 15th, 2017 at 04:33 PM.
Old November 15th, 2017, 06:59 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
NightPath felt a natural and instinctive feeling arrive she wanted to run off as Sliverheart took a step forward , she wasn't used to social interaction with others. Or at least people being close to her. Her legs and paws begged her to run and flee , but she stayed where she was and her Amber eyes were glood to the she cat in front of her and her feeling of fear kept rising . But it wasn't because of what Sliverheart looked like.
" like you I'm not much of a talker , but I make exceptions " she meowed calmly
Sliverheart nods slowly “ ... I see... so ... have you ... found a mate yet?” She asks curiously
Old November 15th, 2017, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Sliverheart nods slowly “ ... I see... so ... have you ... found a mate yet?” She asks curiously
The She cat was shocked in her own mind and her tail flicked when she tilted her head is she asking what I think she's asking? I can probably be doomed to the dark forest for all we know! But yet I wonder she thought . She didn't know why Sliverheart was asking her , her of all cats ! " oh sure I have im just waiting for them to get back here with a rose in their mouth ..... " she meowed with sarcasm rich in her tone . Her Amber eyes seemed a bit cold " no of course not . You honestly think they will ask me? " she meowed as she pointed her ears towards the other warrior.

She never had any child hood crushes or friends from her past which wasn't so great but not as bad as her acquaintance . Well she thought it was bad , her father wanted her to be like him cold and unforgiving so she became like him only a tad bit of humanity was left in her own soul. She wishes she could go back in time to kill him with her own claws.Her face was contorted in a frown remembering those painful times but it wasn't any of sliverhearts business yet @Sasukewolf (madness)

Last edited by Leucos; November 15th, 2017 at 08:54 PM.
Old November 15th, 2017, 08:55 PM
The Madness King

Unhappy Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
The She cat was shocked in her own mind and her tail flicked when she tilted her head is she asking what I think she's asking? I can probably be doomed to the dark forest for all we know! But yet I wonder she thought . She didn't know why Sliverheart was asking her , her of all cats ! " oh sure I have im just waiting for them to get back here with a rose in their mouth ..... " she meowed with sarcasm rich in her tone . Her Amber eyes seemed a bit cold " no of course not . You honestly think they will ask me? " she meowed as she pointed her ears towards the other warrior.

She never had any child hood crushes or friends from her past which wasn't so great but not as bad as her acquaintance . Well she thought it was bad , her father wanted her to be like him cold and unforgiving so she became like him only a tad bit of humanity was left in her own soul. She wishes she could go back in time to kill him with her own claws.Her face was contorted in a frown remembering those painful times but it wasn't any of sliverhearts business yet @Sasukewolf (madness)
Sliverheart nods slowly “ I see. “ she says calmly as she looks away “ so none of these... warriors interest you?”
Old November 15th, 2017, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Sliverheart nods slowly “ I see. “ she says calmly as she looks away “ so none of these... warriors interest you?”
well apart from a rogue that has a ton of scars a mysterious past ... Hmmm no that's about it. Seriously does she think I'm a mouse brain?can't she understand that I am talking to her obviously means that I'm interested? Oh starclan She Thought As Her Ear Twitched When She Spoke. Honestly Sometimes she WOuld Rather Be In The DArkforest Then having to talk to a local mouse brain. Her eyes Now HAd A Soft look Along With A sigh " Can You Not understand ? Hello EArth To warrior! If Im Talking To You It Means I Am Interested. and Names Nightpath" She Meowed Calmly Figuring That None of Them Will SHare Their Name AT Some Point , She Would Have To Be The One To Do So. She HAd A Cute Yet Sinister LIttle Giggle

Old November 15th, 2017, 09:21 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
well apart from a rogue that has a ton of scars a mysterious past ... Hmmm no that's about it. Seriously does she think I'm a mouse brain?can't she understand that I am talking to her obviously means that I'm interested? Oh starclan She Thought As Her Ear Twitched When She Spoke. Honestly Sometimes she WOuld Rather Be In The DArkforest Then having to talk to a local mouse brain. Her eyes Now HAd A Soft look Along With A sigh " Can You Not understand ? Hello EArth To warrior! If Im Talking To You It Means I Am Interested. and Names Nightpath" She Meowed Calmly Figuring That None of Them Will SHare Their Name AT Some Point , She Would Have To Be The One To Do So. She HAd A Cute Yet Sinister LIttle Giggle
She laughs softly which was rare for her “ yes I know just wanted to make you say it. I’m Sliverheart and just happened to be single at the moment and it seems like you’re interested in me and my past so how about it? Mind becoming mine?” She asks playfully
Old November 15th, 2017, 09:54 PM

Quote:
She laughs softly which was rare for her “ yes I know just wanted to make you say it. I’m Sliverheart and just happened to be single at the moment and it seems like you’re interested in me and my past so how about it? Mind becoming mine?” She asks playfully
NightPath ears perked up she was in a way shocked she was silent her paws scratched the ground , her fur was on end. She looked down sensing and uneasy feeling in her stomach , her Amber eyes had some emotion
" i...worth a shot . " she meowed with a smile and she hasn't in a long time. But she won't make this easy oh no she will still be her normal cold self. Some drama here and there maybe some fights . Sweat dreams are overated any ways. let's see how this works. Let the games begin she thought and her tail twitched , she still wasn't used to this kindness .
" cause this kitty is bad luck " she meowed with an evil giggle

Last edited by Leucos; November 15th, 2017 at 09:55 PM.
Old November 16th, 2017, 01:26 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Great! So they weren't mates. Pearlstream had approached them for nothing?! Now she was going to have to have a conversation with Needlescar and the tom, introduced as Pinewhisker? What had she gotten herself into? That was one of the stupidest things she ever could have ever done. Mistaken them for mates was not stupid. They were purring. And they were sitting close together. Could it be more obvious? Obviously not. It was not obvious in anyway because they had turned out to not be mates. But they were making it look like they were. Could anyone blame her? Boy she would love for Honeythistle or her parents to be looking for her so she could have an excuse to leave the embarrassing scene. Pearlstream looked over at Needlescar and tried her best to genuinely smile. "Oh, darling, I'm sorry it just looked like, well you were purring." Perhaps her eyes would give away the fact that she was actually sorry. Sorry for herself, and the two other cats. Mostly herself but she did care about other cats. So, some for them. She wasn't a terrible cat. Just because she was Honeythistle's mate, hence a member of the Fuzz Family didn't mean that she followed their beliefs. Because she didn't. Her life wasn't as simple and breezy as everyone thought. There was more too little clingy and obnoxious Pearlstream than people thought. You couldn't help loving who you loved. She was the way she was because of love. Love had gotten her a mate who had other mates. Love had gotten her stuck in the nursery even when she couldn't produce full healthy litters. Love had gotten her stuck with the Fuzz Family. No matter how much she tried, Pearlstream was never able to get out of that situation. That didn't make an excuse for the way she acted. She knew, But it was the reason behind why she did it. Everyone had a reason. But that reason didn't make an excuse. Even though the tom introduced himself as Pinewhisker, Pearlstream could not be thankful. She knew that he knew who she was. She knew he was being polite. But she didn't deserve it. "I'm sorry I misinterpreted your relationship with Needlescar, Pinewhisker." That was a quite dignified thing to do but she was not proud of herself. "I'm Pearlstream, But I can tell you already know that. There's no need to act so politely, though I do appreciate it." Her sudden change in attitude, shocked even her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
Needlescar blinked, fur growing hot. She had been purring, but not because of something romantic! "I-I was, Pinewhisker just said something sweet." She mewed with a little shrug, a tiny smile curling at the corners of her lips. Pearlstream wasn't insulting her, so that was good. She swallowed a wave of doubt. Pearlstream wasn't being rude, so why should she? Needlescar curled her tail around her paws. She cast a glance to Pinewhisker, a smile growing on her lips as she returned her gaze to Pearlstream. She didn't absolutely trust her, but it was stupid to be paranoid. "O-Oh, it's alright. I guess it might have been a bit confusing since I was purring." She mewed in reply, smiling. This was a nice, mellow conversation. She considered asking how she was, but she wanted to let her ask the questions. She took a deep breath of cool air, and she felt calmer than ever. Maybe because the she-cat was being kind enough, or maybe because Pinewhisker was there. Either way, she didn't care.
Pinewhisker blinked at the two shecats for a moment in silence, thinking about several things as his tail swished along the ground behind him. This female, Pearlstream, seemed like just some normal warrior of Shadowclan that did not seem that mean or nasty, so why had Needlescar been so terrified of her earlier? Maybe it was because he was here and she actually had someone to defend her or maybe it was because this shecat wished to change her ways for the better and become friends with his dear companion. He was not sure, but he knew that it would be wise to not just sit here and gawk at them while thinking about things without much progression. “It’s alright, I suppose it was just an honest mistake.” Pinewhisker said to the shecat with a small dip of his head before he glanced at Needlescar with a light smile, “Like she said, it was nothing like that. Just some kind spoken words among friends.” To be honest, calling her only a friend made his heart ache ever so slightly, wishing that they could be so much more, but it would have to wait until the time was right. The distant conversation that he had with Hawkfeather and Sproutwhisker long ago about this rung in his head about making sure to go all out when it was appropriate, but this was not relevant at this time. He proceeded to nod along with Needlescar’s words, agreeing with her now before he looked at Pearlstream once more with a warm smile. “It was a reasonable mistake,” The brown-furred male assured her with a slight chuckle. This lightened sound faded now as he locked eyes with this shecat for a moment as he spoke these next words. “I’ve always been known to be a polite cat to every feline that I meet - unless they show me a reason to act otherwise.” If anyone was paying little mind to his words, then most would see nothing of concern in this tomcat’s words, but if you did pay attention to what he said now, then you would be able to tell with the slight tone that he had that this was a gentle threat to Pearlstream that she should continue to treat Needlescar with this kindness or he would not act like the gentleman that he was acting like and that was the whole truth. If anyone was rude or mean to his friend, then he would surely have something to do with such things and it would not be pretty. Of course, he did not further this and just left it at that.
Old November 16th, 2017, 07:45 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

@Mayflower
Rainflower was her name, that bag ‘o fleas. I can’t believe my darn mentor is asking me to change her moss and remove her ticks and fleas. I, Dawnpaw is asked to go near the bags ‘o fleas. What is becoming of Shadowclan! she turned her nose upright and walked in with moss rather discusted as she threw moss on the den” I’m changing your moss and dealing with your ticks and fleas.” she grumbled discust filled her voice.
@Duststorm

Acornfall is practically an apprentice. Why is he in the elder’s den. I hate them. Why don’t they just suffer on their own in camp. We can’t prevent them from death...She stalked over to him. Rather unhappily

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; November 16th, 2017 at 08:06 AM.
Closed Thread