Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 10th, 2018, 05:47 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
"Maybe I do," Nightshadow said, adding plenty of sass into her tone. She smirked as she saw the other cat's anger. She couldn't quite pin down why she loved making others angry, but she assumed it was because it made her feel somewhat powerful. That she could control people's emotions, that she could manipulate people. "What's it to you?" Nightshadow mimicked, remembering her own frustration when this was said. She made sure to raise her tone into a high-pitched, mocking tone. Suddenly, she wondered exactly how angry she could make Halfheart. She decided to stay away from sensitive topics, so she would make the other cat angry and not sad. Nightshadow gnashed her teeth, making sure the clicking sound of it reached Halfheart's ears. When she had finished making annoying noises, she shook off her fur violently, letting it puff up and send hairs flying around her and Halfheart.
Halfheart growled this made her dislike Nightshadow even more she was on the verge of hating Nightshadow. The she cat averted her gaze but then winced at the clicking sound that the other warrior made and growled then she sneezed from the hairs that the she cat in front of her shook off , her body felt like it was on fire as she was that angry how in silverpelt can others stand her? I probably won't calm down till moonrise . Halfheart lost it she hissed now barring her teeth at Nightshadow " it's a kit thing to do to be so obnoxious to others ! It's called courtesy . I show it by keeping to myself " she meowed her tone was stern her tail flicked a few times her eyes showed anger but she didn't act upon her anger .her whiskers twitched and she turned around now sitting down facing the other direction of Nightshadow her ears points forward , trying to focus on anything else other than the warrior behind her . She suddenly felt really warm the heat from other warriors now colliding with her own body temperature from being angry .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 10th, 2018 at 05:49 PM.
Old February 10th, 2018, 05:57 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Halfheart growled this made her dislike Nightshadow even more she was on the verge of hating Nightshadow. The she cat averted her gaze but then winced at the clicking sound that the other warrior made and growled then she sneezed from the hairs that the she cat in front of her shook off , her body felt like it was on fire as she was that angry how in silverpelt can others stand her? I probably won't calm down till moonrise . Halfheart lost it she hissed now barring her teeth at Nightshadow " it's a kit thing to do to be so obnoxious to others ! It's called courtesy . I show it by keeping to myself " she meowed her tone was stern her tail flicked a few times her eyes showed anger but she didn't act upon her anger .her whiskers twitched and she turned around now sitting down facing the other direction of Nightshadow her ears points forward , trying to focus on anything else other than the warrior behind her . She suddenly felt really warm the heat from other warriors now colliding with her own body temperature from being angry .
Nightshadow bit her lip and laughed excitedly, "Wow, sugar. You sure seem to get riled up quickly, huh?" She suddenly realized she only used terms of endearment to those she was trying to annoy. She took a breath and continued, "You know, turning your back on others is not considered courteous. I personally think that courtesy is for the weak. How can you be strong when you're worrying about others? Honestly, I think clan cats are so soft these days." She hummed until it turned into a song, "Sick of all these people talking, sick of all this noise..." She forgot many of the lyrics, but sang the ones she remembered, "Already choking on my pride, so there's no use crying about it... Oh, all these minutes passing, sick of feeling used." She hummed the rest, her head hurting from all of the loud noise. She could only be obnoxious for so long. She raised an eyebrow at the other cat, wondering how she would react.
Old February 10th, 2018, 05:59 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
Daydream peeked around the corner of the den where they were sorting herbs, amber orbs scanning the deputy immediatly for any injury. they had picked up the habit a long time ago, mind processing quickly what needed to be done. they stared at her for a minute through slitted eyes before greeting her back,"Hello, Im guessing youre finally here for your injuries? Im not that blind to be seeing you try walking around with that shoulder of yours." they commented, padding a bit closer to the molly and taking a sniff. hm. no infection it seems like. "you heroic cats thinking duties matter more than your health, ive heard it all," they sighed. they had never spoken to the deputy before despite remembering the day she had gotten appointed. daydream had attempted to get close to goldenstar, but the tom seemed to either cower or get anxious at every little word daydream said, so they stopped trying to socialize with the other highranks.
The sheepish look returned to Halfgaze’s face as Daydream spoke of her neglecting her wound and of all the other cats who did the same. The deputy knew that they were right and didn’t retort. She had been rather mousebrained for waiting this long. She spoke after Daydream had finished, Hello, Daydream. You’re right, I am here about my shoulder and I did wait too long. Lately, my shoulder has been hurting worse than it did during and immediately after the battle.” Halfgaze hoped that her shoulder wasn’t infected or irreparably injured. She wasn’t a terribly anxious cat, but the thought of ruining her shoulder and having to retire to the elders den in her prime because she was to busy to visit the medicine cat made her pulse quicken. It was a good thing that Halfgaze didn’t have anxiety, it gave her the ability to calm herself down. After silently telling herself that she was being crazy, Halfgaze refocused her mind and eyes on Daydream. She had been meaning to pay them a social call anyway. Halfgaze didn’t know the medicine cat and figured that she ought to get to know them. Clan highranks were closely entwined, after all.
Old February 10th, 2018, 06:08 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Nightshadow bit her lip and laughed excitedly, "Wow, sugar. You sure seem to get riled up quickly, huh?" She suddenly realized she only used terms of endearment to those she was trying to annoy. She took a breath and continued, "You know, turning your back on others is not considered courteous. I personally think that courtesy is for the weak. How can you be strong when you're worrying about others? Honestly, I think clan cats are so soft these days." She hummed until it turned into a song, "Sick of all these people talking, sick of all this noise..." She forgot many of the lyrics, but sang the ones she remembered, "Already choking on my pride, so there's no use crying about it... Oh, all these minutes passing, sick of feeling used." She hummed the rest, her head hurting from all of the loud noise. She could only be obnoxious for so long. She raised an eyebrow at the other cat, wondering how she would react.
CASTLE!!! )
Halfheart left ear flicked and grunted but strangely she did enjoy Nightshadows singing it was one of the things she enjoyed " what others think is weak might actually be strong . And heh you know I don't know if this would make any difference what's so ever to our situation but nice song " she meowed with a small smile making its way on her muzzle it she let out a sigh and strangely started to hum to " don't wanna hear about it every single ones got a story to tell every one knows about it ... And if I catch it coming back my way I'm gonna serve it to you and that ain't what you wanna hear but that's what I'll do " she sang she just couldn't help it even though it was completely different she felt better after that for some reason.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 10th, 2018, 06:10 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream had been relaxing in their den at that point. they were getting a lot of their healing done, actually lately, and patients seemed to die down a bit. good. as much as they loved..well,,appreciated their job, they did like their breaks once in awhile.hearing the cat barge in their den, all bloody and wounded, the relaxed enby was up and out from their nest in a moment and at the cats side, amber orbs looking over the wounds. they reeked of fox. at they done this to them? "Nightsky, I need to to stay calm and stay awake, okay? Im going to treat you, i need you to tell me where it hurts. can you do that for me?"
Nightsky looked at them and nodded. His eyelids were drooping and he struggled not to collapse. He tried to think,"I-it hurts.... E-everywhere..." He lay down slowly, trying not to injure himself even more and licked the wound on his side. It was the biggest gash, he just hoped it wasn't too bad, or too deep.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 10th, 2018, 06:13 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Sharp yellow eyes narrowed at Cedarpaw’s teasing remark, but Ashpaw didn’t give him the satisfaction of an answer. She had learned earlier on that it only egged him on - that he would continue making fun of her until it stopped being fun for him. And the more retorts she gave? The more fun for him it was. Still, after only a few minutes, the she cat couldn’t resist saying just one thing to him - ”More than you could do with yours.” She mewed, with a semi-teasing smirk, although the rest of her expression remained serious - Ashpaw had only been half-kidding. His claws were probably able to do more damage than her own… Cedarpaw’s whole build was muscular and powerful.

He was able to do more damage to her then she could do to him, but that didn’t stop the dark feline from trying. Ashpaw would soon be a warrior, and at that point, she wouldn’t care whether Cedarpaw was stronger then her or not… she would prove herself just as much as he did to her Clan. ”Oh yes… you did pass, didn’t you? Congratulations.” The she cat had been thinking about her own beginnings for quite a few days now, so much so that she had almost forgotten she had a friend who had been working pretty hard to win a spot in ShadowClan as well. Ashpaw was not familiar with Cedarpaw’s background, at least not most of it… she had known him throughout most of their time as apprentices, but before then, she didn’t know where he had come from. Ashpaw wasn’t 100% sure that he was ShadowClan born, or at least, of full ShadowClan blood.

And yet, he seemed to fit in so perfectly here that she didn’t know whether or not she could believe anything else. There were a few other things she wasn’t sure of as well, but she tried to put those out of her mind as she focused on the future that she and Cedarpaw would have soon. Soon both of them would be warriors. Soon there would be a new story to tell… the story of how ShadowClan regained greatness, and forgot about the previous lost battles. All Ashpaw wanted was for them to be respected again. Right now? They weren’t nearly as powerful as they could have been.

”When we are both warriors, we should find out a little more about the way things are being run under the current leadership. Cats are more likely to talk to warriors then apprentices about those things.” It was an irritating fact, but a true one. For whatever reason, Ashpaw had found that warriors were kept at least twice as informed as apprentices were - and younger cats had to get their news from secondhand sources.
Cedarpaw's eyes shimmered in amusement as the she-cat tried her best to resist retorting at his teasing comment. However, there it was, just there in the air waiting for him to come back with something more. But, this time Cedarpaw softened a bit, hearing the hint of dissatisfaction in Ashpaw's voice. He felt something odd, that told him, maybe he should stop, reassure her a bit, that her abilities were just as good as his. "I suppose you're right. Those claws of yours back just as much of a punch as mine. However, you can easily use your claws against your enemy. I'm at a downfall. My weight is quite an issue when it comes to using mine as my only attack against an enemy."Sighing the tom nosed the she-cats shoulder a bit. "You might be smaller than I, but that is an advantage you have and have always had over me." He chuckled recollecting the time she used her slender form to move around him in fluid movements. It was as if he was watching a stream of darkness wisp around him, blows hitting him at every angle. Of course,
those blows and hits eventually stopped working as Cedarpaw grew,
muscle and all. He admired Ashpaw, at her ability to find ways around his bulky, sturdy form. Cedarpaw enjoyed being her dummy sometimes,
be able to be a part of her strengthening her skills. He could do that much for his friend.

Cedarpaw snorted at her comment when they will become warriors they should start questioning the way things were handled in ShadowClan.
"Oh, trust me...I planned on it." A light growl vibrated his throat as he lowered his eyes, glaring towards where he spotted his leader conversing with a ShadowClan queen. ShadowClan had gone soft since the passing over extreme times, but that was no excuse. The clan was starting to be mocked and laughed at for it. Cedarpaw would see it end. Cedarpaw had quite a temper when it came to things not going as Cedarpaw thought it should.
Being an apprentice and being informed on topics that were the utmost important second after warriors and not even TOLD the whole story or the whole ordeal, caused a bubbling of rage to form in his chest. His fur began to puff up at the thought. "I'm sure once we are warriors, ShadowClan will begin to see changes." Huffing, the smokey tom stood up and shook out his pelt to calm himself, rid himself of his anger. Gazing at Ashpaw, "Would you like to get something to eat with me?" He asked as his stomach let out a growl. He gave an awkward grin and looked toward the fresh-kill pile.

@Boba @Lonestar23

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old February 10th, 2018, 08:15 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Dovecoo lounged in the clearing, dozing peacefully in the shade. Her eyes were closed, but her consciousness was still present. She may not have had her ears perked, but she was aware of her surroundings. Unlike Honeythistle, Dovecoo didn’t have anyone or anything to worry about, so she didn’t need to remain vigilant. She simply wasn’t tired enough to fully sleep. The warm buzz of clan life reminded Dovecoo of the cats around her and kept her from feeling lonely, despite the fact that she was by herself. When she thought about how she was alone at the moment, a few of her whirlwind wondering s turned to Honeythistle’s location. She wanted to know where the large silver tom was. Dovecoo hadn’t seen her mate all day, and wondered if he was with another of his mates. She hoped that he wasn’t, not out of jealousy, but because she had something she needed to share with him. Dovecoo had been feeling far more tired and lazy lately and her appetite that had once been as picky as a little bird had become ravenous. She seemed to be putting on weight too. Wondering why she felt so odd, Dovecoo had visited the medicine den and learned some shocking news. She knew Honeythistle had to be informed and the reminder made her sit up and search around the clearing for the familiar shape of Honeythistle.
@Constellation
Old February 10th, 2018, 09:17 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Dovecoo lounged in the clearing, dozing peacefully in the shade. Her eyes were closed, but her consciousness was still present. She may not have had her ears perked, but she was aware of her surroundings. Unlike Honeythistle, Dovecoo didn’t have anyone or anything to worry about, so she didn’t need to remain vigilant. She simply wasn’t tired enough to fully sleep. The warm buzz of clan life reminded Dovecoo of the cats around her and kept her from feeling lonely, despite the fact that she was by herself. When she thought about how she was alone at the moment, a few of her whirlwind wondering s turned to Honeythistle’s location. She wanted to know where the large silver tom was. Dovecoo hadn’t seen her mate all day, and wondered if he was with another of his mates. She hoped that he wasn’t, not out of jealousy, but because she had something she needed to share with him. Dovecoo had been feeling far more tired and lazy lately and her appetite that had once been as picky as a little bird had become ravenous. She seemed to be putting on weight too. Wondering why she felt so odd, Dovecoo had visited the medicine den and learned some shocking news. She knew Honeythistle had to be informed and the reminder made her sit up and search around the clearing for the familiar shape of Honeythistle.
@Constellation
Honeythistle quickly slipped into the clearing, stopping in his tracks to sit down and groom his fur as quickly as he could. If one past him, they may suspect him of doing something he had no business doing, but Honeythistle had nothing to hide about himself. Obviously, he loved each of his mates, but sometimes he needed some time to himself. He had left the territory of Shadowclan to relax in the highest tree. It was peaceful, the company of birds surroundings him with shocked faces that he wasn’t interested in having a snack. Honeythistle simply purred to their songs, being reminded of Dovecoo’s precious voice that had the power to stabilize his anger and occasionally put him to sleep. After a moment, he had closed his eyes to sleep but it was a light nap. After he had woken up, he returned home, stretching. Then went to catch two satisfying rodents to stash onto the fresh kill pile. Afterwards, reaching to this point, he smoothed most hairs on his pelt down so that he didn’t look like he was horsing around any place. His eyes caught the familiar outline of Dovecoo as she rested a few ways away. Clearing his throat and lifting himself up, Honeythistle padded up to her with a collected smile. “Looking for someone?” He asked, evidently knowing that it had to be him. He sat in front of her, his grassy eyes looking down at her with a curious expression. If Dovecoo had under went any changes, this went unnoticed to Honeythistle. As far as he was concerned, she was just getting a little too food-happy. Maybe she was restless so she logged out on whatever was atop the fresh kill pile. Honeythistle didn’t allow it to bother him, however. If his queen wanted to eat, then he wouldn’t stop her. If anyone else wanted to stop her, then they would have to go through him first.

Old February 10th, 2018, 09:52 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post
Eclipsekit watched the small apprentice bat at the ball with her paw. Newtpaw looked different, she supposed, but not a bad different. More of just a... different different. Eclipsekit didn't look too standard herself. Her sloping forehead and long muzzle looked nothing like Momma, and the undercurve of her chin gave her a regal profile... or at least it would when people stopped viewing her as a kit. The she-kit's long, thin legs weren't a common feature among ShadowClan cats, nor was her sleek, shimmering fur. She batted the mossball back to Newtpaw. "Yes! I'm very excited!" she squealed. "I wonder who my mentor will be?"
“Hopefully, you’ll get a kindhearted mentor who won’t be too tough on you.” The small apprentice remarked with a smile casted towards Raspberrybubble, who was watching from nearby, “I was fortunate enough to get such a nice mentor, although some apprentices are stuck with stubborn ones that work you endlessly without much break.” Newtpaw hoped that this wouldn’t scare Eclipsekit while she was just wishing the youth the best when her ceremony would finally come at six moons. “I can already tell that you will be a wondrous student and be a grand warrior of the future generation of Shadowclan.” She mentioned as she tossed the mossball back over to the small shekitten with a swish of her tail across the softened ground behind her, “I wish the best for you in the coming moons.”
Old February 10th, 2018, 09:57 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]

Honeythistle quickly slipped into the clearing, stopping in his tracks to sit down and groom his fur as quickly as he could. If one past him, they may suspect him of doing something he had no business doing, but Honeythistle had nothing to hide about himself. Obviously, he loved each of his mates, but sometimes he needed some time to himself. He had left the territory of Shadowclan to relax in the highest tree. It was peaceful, the company of birds surroundings him with shocked faces that he wasn’t interested in having a snack. Honeythistle simply purred to their songs, being reminded of Dovecoo’s precious voice that had the power to stabilize his anger and occasionally put him to sleep. After a moment, he had closed his eyes to sleep but it was a light nap. After he had woken up, he returned home, stretching. Then went to catch two satisfying rodents to stash onto the fresh kill pile. Afterwards, reaching to this point, he smoothed most hairs on his pelt down so that he didn’t look like he was horsing around any place. His eyes caught the familiar outline of Dovecoo as she rested a few ways away. Clearing his throat and lifting himself up, Honeythistle padded up to her with a collected smile. “Looking for someone?” He asked, evidently knowing that it had to be him. He sat in front of her, his grassy eyes looking down at her with a curious expression. If Dovecoo had under went any changes, this went unnoticed to Honeythistle. As far as he was concerned, she was just getting a little too food-happy. Maybe she was restless so she logged out on whatever was atop the fresh kill pile. Honeythistle didn’t allow it to bother him, however. If his queen wanted to eat, then he wouldn’t stop her. If anyone else wanted to stop her, then they would have to go through him first.
Dovecoo didn’t notice Honeythistle enter the clearing, but her eyes caught sight of him grooming himself a few pawsteps into the camp during her next sweep. The white queen contemplated going over to him, but she decided against it for two reasons. The first was that a tom with five queens probably needed some time to himself occasionally. The second was the more persuasive of the two, that she was simply too lazy. Walking anywhere had become more of a chore of late and Dovecoo decided that she would let him come to her if he wanted to talk. She wasn’t in any tremendous hurry to tell him her news. It would still apply in a day. Fortunately, Honeythistle seemed to have Dovecoo on his mind anyway, since he walked over to her soon enough. “Hi, Honey!” the queen purred her usual greeting and added, “I was looking for you. I have something to tell you.” Another cat in her position might’ve been worried about Honeythistle’s response but Dovecoo had never been a worrier.