Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:58 PM
A Pool Of Cold Blood......
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:57 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:53 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:50 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by burntToast
Today 01:47 PM

Old February 9th, 2017, 02:59 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post
Mudpaw opened his yellow eyes in surprise, looking around. his gaze was full of confusion, though as usual he didn't say anything in reaction. He was laying down, but sat up as he analyzed the place he was in. Everything seemed light and starry, the grass more soft then his own nest, the scent in the air fresh and nice. He smelled a familar scent,oh so sweet.
Redpaw.
His eyes watered at the memories of him. It had been so long since he had talked to him, seen him, anything. He could remember feeling the other toms soft fur against him. How he would rest his head on Redpaws as they watched fireflies during green-leaf. He missed him.

Last edited by graves; February 9th, 2017 at 03:00 PM.
Old February 9th, 2017, 06:34 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
Mudpaw opened his yellow eyes in surprise, looking around. his gaze was full of confusion, though as usual he didn't say anything in reaction. He was laying down, but sat up as he analyzed the place he was in. Everything seemed light and starry, the grass more soft then his own nest, the scent in the air fresh and nice. He smelled a familar scent,oh so sweet.
Redpaw.
His eyes watered at the memories of him. It had been so long since he had talked to him, seen him, anything. He could remember feeling the other toms soft fur against him. How he would rest his head on Redpaws as they watched fireflies during green-leaf. He missed him.
Opening his eyes, Redpaw blinked, not believing what he saw. Stepping towards the cat, he opened his jaws to call out, but his voice ended up a high-pitched, squeak-like yip. "M-Mudpaw?!" The calico ran forward, barreling into the taller cat.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old February 9th, 2017, 06:39 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:

Opening his eyes, Redpaw blinked, not believing what he saw. Stepping towards the cat, he opened his jaws to call out, but his voice ended up a high-pitched, squeak-like yip. "M-Mudpaw?!" The calico ran forward, barreling into the taller cat.
Before he could open his mouth to reply Redpaw had tackled him to the ground,he was laying on his back as Redpaw laid on his stomach. Mudpaw breathed in and out, the sweet scent that made his mind fizzy, the soft fur against his that was so familiar. His eyes were wide as he stared back into the other cats blue ones. "R-Redpaw...is it really you?" his voice cracked, quivering with emotion. The familiar blue eyes he could star into forever,the smile that he had loved. He was here.
Old February 9th, 2017, 07:05 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Before he could open his mouth to reply Redpaw had tackled him to the ground,he was laying on his back as Redpaw laid on his stomach. Mudpaw breathed in and out, the sweet scent that made his mind fizzy, the soft fur against his that was so familiar. His eyes were wide as he stared back into the other cats blue ones. "R-Redpaw...is it really you?" his voice cracked, quivering with emotion. The familiar blue eyes he could star into forever,the smile that he had loved. He was here.
"You came. You came, you came, you came," whispered Redpaw, weak with mingled relief and joy as he took in the apprentice; His scent, face, pelt... all of it was so familiar--so close. He dreaded the thought that it would all be stolen from him when Mudpaw awoke. "I've missed you so much, y-you have no idea," he rambled, struggling to talk straight--his voice was shaking to hard with an emotion he couldn't hope to guess. Eyes glowing, he stumbled off Mud to allow him to get up. "I-I'm sorry I..." Redpaw shivered, his voice breaking as he choked out, "I'm so sorry I had to leave you."
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old February 9th, 2017, 07:15 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:

"You came. You came, you came, you came," whispered Redpaw, weak with mingled relief and joy as he took in the apprentice; His scent, face, pelt... all of it was so familiar--so close. He dreaded the thought that it would all be stolen from him when Mudpaw awoke. "I've missed you so much, y-you have no idea," he rambled, struggling to talk straight--his voice was shaking to hard with an emotion he couldn't hope to guess. Eyes glowing, he stumbled off Mud to allow him to get up. "I-I'm sorry I..." Redpaw shivered, his voice breaking as he choked out, "I'm so sorry I had to leave you."
He leaned up and pressed two small licks to Redpaws face before he climbed off of him. "I did..I don't know how but I hope I can do it again." he mewed quietly. He felt full again,like his other half was here. After Redpaw had passed he had felt empty. He felt empty ever since the leader announced his death and his clanmates had to mourn him by sitting our with him during the night. Mudpaw sat all night with his head in Redpaws shoulder weeping the night of his death, wishing..hoping he'd come back to life. That he'd perk up and he could see those familar gleaming blue eyes that always had a sparkle.
"Don't say sorry..there's nothing we could have done. I'm glad just to see you." he mewed,shakily, him to going through many emotions at the moment too. he sat up and rested his head on Redpaws and closed his eyes.
"I've missed you."
Old February 11th, 2017, 09:21 AM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
He leaned up and pressed two small licks to Redpaws face before he climbed off of him. "I did..I don't know how but I hope I can do it again." he mewed quietly. He felt full again,like his other half was here. After Redpaw had passed he had felt empty. He felt empty ever since the leader announced his death and his clanmates had to mourn him by sitting our with him during the night. Mudpaw sat all night with his head in Redpaws shoulder weeping the night of his death, wishing..hoping he'd come back to life. That he'd perk up and he could see those familar gleaming blue eyes that always had a sparkle.
"Don't say sorry..there's nothing we could have done. I'm glad just to see you." he mewed,shakily, him to going through many emotions at the moment too. he sat up and rested his head on Redpaws and closed his eyes.
"I've missed you."
Red relaxed slightly,most certainly feeling better, though he still felt a heavy, gnawing guilt in the pit of his stomach. "I didn't want to leave you," he meowed quietly, ears drooping. "You were so sad... I didn't want you to be sad because of me." The tom shuffled his paws miserably.
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old February 12th, 2017, 07:19 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:

Red relaxed slightly,most certainly feeling better, though he still felt a heavy, gnawing guilt in the pit of his stomach. "I didn't want to leave you," he meowed quietly, ears drooping. "You were so sad... I didn't want you to be sad because of me." The tom shuffled his paws miserably.
He rested his head ontop of the smaller tom. This felt right,like they were made for eachother. He fitted so perfectly under him and Mudpaw curled his tail around Redpaws. He wanted to be as close as he could to him before he woke up. "Of course I'm going to be sad..I wont be able to see you as often as I wish." she mewed. Which was true. He'd miss training alongside Redpaw on the daily, he'd miss watching Red trip over things but he didn't care because he would catch him. He's miss waking up to feel Redpaw snugged close him every morning and they'd share hushed whispers before they started the day.
He'd miss all of it.
"One day..one day I'll be up here with you. And everything will be okay. I promise."
Old February 13th, 2017, 12:50 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
He rested his head ontop of the smaller tom. This felt right,like they were made for eachother. He fitted so perfectly under him and Mudpaw curled his tail around Redpaws. He wanted to be as close as he could to him before he woke up. "Of course I'm going to be sad..I wont be able to see you as often as I wish." he mewed. Which was true. He'd miss training alongside Redpaw on the daily, he'd miss watching Red trip over things but he didn't care because he would catch him. He's miss waking up to feel Redpaw snugged close him every morning and they'd share hushed whispers before they started the day.
He'd miss all of it.
"One day..one day I'll be up here with you. And everything will be okay. I promise."
The tom nodded, snuggling up against Mudpaw. "I'll wait," Redpaw replied, looking up at the other cat. He smilled--It can't be too long. "Have fun, though," he added hurriedly, not wanting to sound... forlorn. The small calico's whiskers twitched. "Y'know, I caught a rabbit. Well, not including the one that did... this," he mewed, gesturing with his paw to the scarred left side of his face, "But I did find one right before... Erm... You know..." Flustered, he trailed off, unsure if he should talk about when he had died. "It wasn't bad... A bit slow... Anyway, I've been practicing..."
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old February 13th, 2017, 02:21 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:

The tom nodded, snuggling up against Mudpaw. "I'll wait," Redpaw replied, looking up at the other cat. He smilled--It can't be too long. "Have fun, though," he added hurriedly, not wanting to sound... forlorn. The small calico's whiskers twitched. "Y'know, I caught a rabbit. Well, not including the one that did... this," he mewed, gesturing with his paw to the scarred left side of his face, "But I did find one right before... Erm... You know..." Flustered, he trailed off, unsure if he should talk about when he had died. "It wasn't bad... A bit slow... Anyway, I've been practicing..."
Mudpaw leaned to lick the scared side of Redpaws face. He had a smile on his face,an honest smile that was the first signs of happiness since Redpaw had died. "You're still beautiful to me.." he mewed quietly,almost unhearable. He nodded at how he said he was practicing catching rabbits,"I'm glad you are,I'm bet you're getting great at it." he replied sweetly.
Old February 13th, 2017, 02:42 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Mudpaw leaned to lick the scared side of Redpaws face. He had a smile on his face,an honest smile that was the first signs of happiness since Redpaw had died. "You're still beautiful to me.." he mewed quietly,almost unhearable. He nodded at how he said he was practicing catching rabbits,"I'm glad you are,I'm bet you're getting great at it." he replied sweetly.
Red purred, feeling his face grow warm. "I am!" he meowed, perking up slightly when Mudpaw mentioned his practice. "I mean, not great yet, but I'm getting better. I can show you if you like," he added. The tom studied his paws with some strange determination.
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever