Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Welcome Back... [p]
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 08:26 PM
Foxine's Character Shop
by Foxine
Last post by Foxine
Today 08:25 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by forest
Today 08:23 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by Mica
Today 08:20 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Foxine
Today 08:19 PM

Old December 3rd, 2016, 06:15 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: StarClan Territory

@Lunacross

The familiar form caused his ears to tilt back out of recognition, a long-standing frustration bubbling in him as he struggled to truly remember. He wanted to ask where he'd been, why StarClan had abandoned them in this time of need, and what was to come of their dear forest, but the single word from him seemed to silence those complaints. Bravestep dipped his head in respect to the tom that he owed so much to yet felt like a failure within his presence, even if his accomplishments may have surpassed Thunderhowl's.

"O-of course I do," Bravestep stammered, "after all, I am the medicine cat of ShadowClan though sometimes it hardly feels like it anymore when my apprentice is quite capable on his own and tends to handle the patients.." he babbled on, nervously, uncertain of what he was doing here and what this mysterious duty could entail.

Horror flashed upon his features. "Die?!" he squeaked, shaking his head rapidly. "No, no, no-- I don't want to die, especially not by hounds! Have you gone positively barmy?"

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; December 3rd, 2016 at 06:15 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 06:30 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

@Raywood

"No one wants to die," Thunderhowl growled. "But it's a part of life, and you need to accept that. Unlike the dark, you can't hide from it." The golden spirit's tail lashed, annoyance plastered across his face as he stared at his successor. "I have given you fair warning, and the opportunity to not feel forced, however - you don't have a choice in this matter. The others have decreed it is your time."

"Your responsibility is no longer being ShadowClan's Medicine Cat. When you awaken, you will give Kestrelpaw his full name. You've already acknowledged he's capable without you. You will go to the RiverClan border after and meet with a patrol -- they'll already be looking for you, actually. They'll bring you to RiverClan and have you oversee the kitting of Cakeless.. and your job is to kill his kits by whatever means necessary."

Last edited by BEAR.; December 3rd, 2016 at 06:30 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 06:43 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

@Lunacross

"I don't hide from the dark! I just don't carelessly throw myself into it, as I would this death that you're speaking of," Bravestep retorted, feeling exasperated and overwhelmed. "You have to understand, what you're asking of me--" it was hardly fair! While he valued Thunderhowl's decisions and opinion on the matter, there were certain boundaries he couldn't cross. A shriek of "the others" was fighting its way out as he wished to know who these others were since they were playing with life and death. His life, specifically.

Defeated, Bravestep couldn't comprehend how to begin to reply. He was scared--terrified, actually, but he was rendered wholly speechless. An incoherent noise of alarm tumbled from him when Thunderhowl tacked on that his final duty was killing kits, and he couldn't help but consider the moral implications of such an action; he was a medicine cat, designated to healing, not hurting. "Thunderhowl, I-- please," he begged, "I don't want to! You'll have to g-get someone else!" But it was shouting into the void as the world was melting around him, lines blurring together as he was forced from StarClan's realm. "Thunderhowl!" was the medicine cat's last, desperate cry as he drifted from the starry territory, his voice filled with horror and fright.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; December 3rd, 2016 at 06:43 PM.
Old December 24th, 2016, 08:50 AM
questionmark

Tatteredpaw padded in silence through the territory. She wished she could still be down there, as she'd been so close to becoming a warrior, just a few sunrises from her warrior assessment, but then the fires, and she would never earn her warrior name. The half hairless black molly would have to accept that, as it was the only thing she could do. Her coppery hues glinted in the starlight. Stars shone in her pelt, and the molly sat down, staring at her paws. She wished Owltail would've saved her, but she knew it wasn't Owltail's fault.

@Dovekit12
Old December 24th, 2016, 08:57 AM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
Tatteredpaw padded in silence through the territory. She wished she could still be down there, as she'd been so close to becoming a warrior, just a few sunrises from her warrior assessment, but then the fires, and she would never earn her warrior name. The half hairless black molly would have to accept that, as it was the only thing she could do. Her coppery hues glinted in the starlight. Stars shone in her pelt, and the molly sat down, staring at her paws. She wished Owltail would've saved her, but she knew it wasn't Owltail's fault.

@Dovekit12
Owltail blinked as she woke up looking over at tatteredpaw.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old December 24th, 2016, 10:29 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
Owltail blinked as she woke up looking over at tatteredpaw.
Tatteredpaw saw the very cat she meant to talk to, and she padded slowly over. “Hi, Owltail.” she greeted the living cat, glad to that Owltail was here. She hoped that the molly didn't blame herself for Tatteredpaw's death, because Tatteredpaw knew it wasn't Owltail's fault. It was her own fault for climbing that tree. She'd saved that kit, and it'd cost her her life, but she would rather have died than an innocent kit die. She dipped her head to Owltail respectively.
Old December 24th, 2016, 10:35 AM
Crazy cat lady

Quote:

Tatteredpaw saw the very cat she meant to talk to, and she padded slowly over. “Hi, Owltail.” she greeted the living cat, glad to that Owltail was here. She hoped that the molly didn't blame herself for Tatteredpaw's death, because Tatteredpaw knew it wasn't Owltail's fault. It was her own fault for climbing that tree. She'd saved that kit, and it'd cost her her life, but she would rather have died than an innocent kit die. She dipped her head to Owltail respectively.
"Oh hello Tatteredpaw" Owltail said walking over to Tatteredpaw.

Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old December 24th, 2016, 10:40 AM
questionmark

Quote:
"Oh hello Tatteredpaw" Owltail said walking over to Tatteredpaw.
“It's no your fault. In case you thought it was.” Tatteredpaw said after a long pause. Her voice was as raspy and quiet as ever, though with a twinge of regret. She didn't regret choosing the kit's life over hers, she just regretted that she hadn't become a warrior before that. Being a warrior had been her life long dream, and now, that dream was gone, but she didn't regret why it was gone, as, in her heart, she knew she was a warrior.
Old December 24th, 2016, 10:46 AM
Crazy cat lady

Quote:

“It's no your fault. In case you thought it was.” Tatteredpaw said after a long pause. Her voice was as raspy and quiet as ever, though with a twinge of regret. She didn't regret choosing the kit's life over hers, she just regretted that she hadn't become a warrior before that. Being a warrior had been her life long dream, and now, that dream was gone, but she didn't regret why it was gone, as, in her heart, she knew she was a warrior.
"What" Owltail said confused but realized "Oh no I never did"

Old December 24th, 2016, 12:13 PM
questionmark

Quote:
"What" Owltail said confused but realized "Oh no I never did"
Tatteredpaw nodded, glad that Owltail hadn't thought that. Tatteredpaw knew that she would've blamed herself in Owltail's place. “Well, it's good to see you.” Tatteredpaw said after a moment's hesitation.