RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 07:29 AM

Old January 5th, 2021, 02:11 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default To illicit a relationship

Blackhaze was making preparations. This was going to be his legacy, or at least his deaths work. He may just do this for the rest of eternity. He’d been stocking up on branches that fell from the eternally high trees. And on the meager amounts of prey there were since he wouldn’t be able to hunt much and none of the apprentice’s would be able to catch prey for a while. As he was putting everything in their correct place he allowed his mind to wander. Slowly but surely it settled soon illicit. Good that cat had been so annoying, so why did he feel the need to call to him now? Without truly meaning to his mind seemed to call illicit to come to him.

@Cobra

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old January 6th, 2021, 09:33 AM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: To illicit a relationship

Illicit flicked his tail leisurely, allowing himself to become distracted. All was well in the Dark Forest - as well it could be. Which wasn't that well, if you thought about it really hard. Then again, not all cats in the DF were bad.. including Cuteguy aka Haze. He was just so adorablely innocently awful. And bad boys were so Illicit's type.

Haze? seemed like he was gay - and that was perfect. It fit in so well with his plans. It almost seemed meant to be! Lovely. He would have a wonderful time wooing Cuteguy. Wouldn't be that hard, as Illicit could tell Haze would be easy to sweep off of his handsome little feet. And there he was! Seemed almost like he'd wandered into Cuteguy.. which was odd, as Illicit hadn't been walking. Definitely not. Oh well, this was fine.

"Hey, handsome."

// @Exis
Old January 6th, 2021, 10:03 AM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze swept around to face illicit, well he guessed he had a bit more control over that than he thought. “Hey.” He practically gruffest out simply to keep the grumpy persona alive a bit longer before just being normal. There was no need for everyone to know he was kinda nice. ”What do you make house calls now or something?” He asking raising an eyebrow.
@Cobra

Old January 6th, 2021, 10:13 AM
this night is sparkling

Illicit grinned at the disagreeable attitude. Ah, someone was pretending to be in a bad mood. Well. It would all work out fine. "Oh, are you trying to be stern or something?" he asked innocently. This was honestly gonna be kinda fun. Nothing like teasing your true love to make them fall for you! Worked every time. He would know. Do you make house calls? Illicit smirked and leaned close. "When I want to."

// @Exis
being this young is art

Old January 6th, 2021, 11:07 AM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze broke into a chuckled, “And who’s to say I wasn’t trying to scare you away?” he asked smugly.

Oh so he does, “What is it you do when you arrive then?” He asked, a bit teasingly in fact. This cat, illicit, was quite fun.
@Cobra

Old January 6th, 2021, 11:27 AM
this night is sparkling

Yes, now there was that smile. Illicit knew he could make Cuteguy laugh. He leaned even closer. "I guess you could say that," he breathed. "But you'd be lying." The time he arrived.. "Listen, if we're going to do this, we play it my way," Illicit meowed, tossing his head back. "And I arrive when I want."

// @Exis
Old January 6th, 2021, 01:59 PM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze scoffed, ok so if this is how this cat wanted to play it. “You’ll come here when I call you. You won’t find me otherwise.” He mewed with a bit of a smirk, there was no way he was letting illicit boss him around. He hadn’t said his name yet, he wondered if he even remembered it.
@Cobra

Old January 6th, 2021, 03:36 PM
this night is sparkling

Illicit hmmmed, then moved his tail back and forth. "But, Blackie, love, that's not how it works. I won't come if it's not on my terms, Haze, and you know that you know that very well." He knew he would come over and over. He would always follow Haze, wherever he went. "Anyways, what were you doing in this dump of a place? It's so.. " Illicit wrinkled his nose in disgust. ".. juvenile. And that's the mildest word I can think of."

// @Exis
Old January 6th, 2021, 04:21 PM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze smiled at both the nicknames, oh this cat was working away at trying to sick around wasn’t he. “Now you listen here,” He mewed getting closer to illicit to emphasize his point, “If I don’t call you, you will never find me.” He finished with a smirk. “So we’ll do this ‘date,’ if that’s what you wanna call it, on my terms.” He mewed before taking half a step back and turning around again.

Blackhaze scowled at illicit’s disregard of what he was working on. “Hey!” He said Facing illicit again and putting his ears to his head. Is it really that bad? He thought to himself. Maybe he needed some help. “I’m trying my best here! Know how hard it is to start something like this?” He asked not quite knowing what to call the thing he was starting yet.
@Cobra

Old January 7th, 2021, 10:18 AM
this night is sparkling

Illicit trailed his tail under Cuteguy's chin. "Now there's that smile," he meowed in a singsong voice. "And it's quite a pretty one, too." He then curled it around his paws, sitting patiently as Haze listed the rules. "Mmm, yes, whatever. Do you want to go now, darling? Oh, love, don't leave!" He pushed a tragically injured expression on his face.

As the smile disappeared and the frown came onto Blackie's face, Illicit spoke. "Tsk, tsk, tsk," he clucked. "I didn't mean it.. like that. You know that. We both know that. I just mean that I don't really like it." He took an interest in Haze's next words. "What're you making? Is it something.. for me?" He adopted a delighted face. "That's - that's wow! Thank you! Thank you so much! So, do you want to go on that date or stay behind to complete your little project?"

// @Exis
being this young is art