Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Kit Curriculum Finder
by poppy
Last post by Maybi
Today 10:38 PM
[P] Who are you? [Ranboo...
Last post by PoisonOrchid
Today 10:35 PM
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:22 PM
Dark Forest Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Moondapple
Today 10:04 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:56 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 6th, 2017, 10:10 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Sprucetail froze as she stopped laughing she coughed for a few moments and looked up at her friend but she couldn't say no since she would find out! The Orange tabby sighed
" Sure he can hang ! But might just want to watch your tung barkclaw " she meowed and barkclaw smiled as he got up and sat down
" a thousand thanks ! And I'm only afraid of a few she cats ! I'm not a scaredy tom. I aaam barkclaw and this tom won't let any she cat frighten him " he meowed ( imagine his voice as whitestorm from Aaron bur sir ) Sprucetail smirked and acted all tough and scary
" oh yeah? Then you better run pretty boy " she meowed as she changed her voice to a deep one and barkclaw eeped and ran so did spruce but she was laughing as it was a joke
"Scaredy cat!" She taunted, chasing after him. She leapt onto his back and knocked him to the ground. Before he hit the ground Flamebreeze jumped off.
Old October 6th, 2017, 10:16 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

"Scaredy cat!" She taunted, chasing after him. She leapt onto his back and knocked him to the ground. Before he hit the ground Flamebreeze jumped off.
Barkclaw tripped and tumbled but he laughed as he did so . The tom caught his ground with his claw and shook his fur he smirked at flamebreeze then it turned to a smile. I can't get mad at her! She's to adorable he thought and cleaned his fur . Sprucetail started to notice some feelings between them and she was getting way over the top jealous
' Quit it mouse brain!she will never and I mean never in starclan love you! Your not good enough ' she thought and her head was down forgetting her jealousy she walked off and sat in some shadows and bushes . Barkclaw walked up to flamebreeze smiled
" your pretty fun " he meowed as his tail flicked happily

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 6th, 2017, 10:20 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Barkclaw tripped and tumbled but he laughed as he did so . The tom caught his ground with his claw and shook his fur he smirked at flamebreeze then it turned to a smile. I can't get mad at her! She's to adorable he thought and cleaned his fur . Sprucetail started to notice some feelings between them and she was getting way over the top jealous
' Quit it mouse brain!she will never and I mean never in starclan love you! Your not good enough ' she thought and her head was down forgetting her jealousy she walked off and sat in some shadows and bushes . Barkclaw walked up to flamebreeze smiled
" your pretty fun " he meowed as his tail flicked happily
She looked him up and down and her mouth quieted up into a half smile, "Not so bad yourself," she was feeling....something....towards this cat but she didn't know what it was. It was sorta maturing her a bit.
Old October 6th, 2017, 10:29 PM

Quote:

She looked him up and down and her mouth quieted up into a half smile, "Not so bad yourself," she was feeling....something....towards this cat but she didn't know what it was. It was sorta maturing her a bit.
Barkclaw smiled wide and held his head high in the air
" well I do like to keep a good reputation " he said and sat down he licked his nose then nibbled his paws , he was feeling something to it changed him . Normally he was childish but now he was feeling more adult . The tom looked up at the she cat in front of him and his tail flicked . He started humming a song
" I can't argue with you to a-understand
'Cause after all, I am just a man
A you are on my mind
When stars appear and shadows fall " he sang ( I changed my mind his voice is Nick waterhouse ).

Sprucetail layed down and hid from her friend to give them along time she was trying to hold back her tears she just wanted flamebreeze to notice her feelings towards the ginger cat

Old October 6th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Barkclaw smiled wide and held his head high in the air
" well I do like to keep a good reputation " he said and sat down he licked his nose then nibbled his paws , he was feeling something to it changed him . Normally he was childish but now he was feeling more adult . The tom looked up at the she cat in front of him and his tail flicked . He started humming a song
" I can't argue with you to a-understand
'Cause after all, I am just a man
A you are on my mind
When stars appear and shadows fall " he sang ( I changed my mind his voice is Nick waterhouse ).

Sprucetail layed down and hid from her friend to give them along time she was trying to hold back her tears she just wanted flamebreeze to notice her feelings towards the ginger cat
Flamebreeze was utterly confused by his song. "I don't know that song," she said walking away. She saw her friend looking severely upset. "What's wrong Spruce?"
Old October 6th, 2017, 10:47 PM

Quote:

Flamebreeze was utterly confused by his song. "I don't know that song," she said walking away. She saw her friend looking severely upset. "What's wrong Spruce?"
Barkclaw smiled at the she cat and fell asleep

Sprucetail looked at her friend and right away stopped crying she only sniffled a few times but a tear or two escaped she didn't want to say it since it will ruin there friend ship but she did ask
" Its because of barkclaw! OK! It's because i. ..i.. " she cut herself off and put her paw over her mouth she didn't want to say it hopefully flamebreeze understood

Old October 6th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Barkclaw smiled at the she cat and fell asleep

Sprucetail looked at her friend and right away stopped crying she only sniffled a few times but a tear or two escaped she didn't want to say it since it will ruin there friend ship but she did ask
" Its because of barkclaw! OK! It's because i. ..i.. " she cut herself off and put her paw over her mouth she didn't want to say it hopefully flamebreeze understood
Flamebreeze completely misunderstood, "You like Barkclaw!?" She yell/whispered. She giggled with excitement and cuffed her friend playfully around the ear.
Old October 6th, 2017, 10:57 PM

Quote:

Flamebreeze completely misunderstood, "You like Barkclaw!?" She yell/whispered. She giggled with excitement and cuffed her friend playfully around the ear.
" no! I like you! " she meowed and froze she said it and now there friend ship will be broken for ever and flamebreeze was the only friend she had
' You mousebrain!!!!' She thought and whined she looked up at her well was friend and whimpered
" it's you who I like I just didn't want to say it since you would leave me! " she meowed and backed up
" I'm such a mouse brain " she added

Old October 6th, 2017, 11:11 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
" no! I like you! " she meowed and froze she said it and now there friend ship will be broken for ever and flamebreeze was the only friend she had
' You mousebrain!!!!' She thought and whined she looked up at her well was friend and whimpered
" it's you who I like I just didn't want to say it since you would leave me! " she meowed and backed up
" I'm such a mouse brain " she added
Flamebreeze gasped in horror. "I thought you were my best friend!" She ran from Sprucetail and hid in a tree. She started scratching it up in anger. Just then Snakeshade climbed up with her. "What's wrong sis?" She asked. "Sprucetail has a crush on me!" She cried in anger. Snakeshade frowned and approached Sprucetail. (Think Luna Lovegood voice) "Hello Sprucetail,"
Old October 6th, 2017, 11:20 PM

Quote:

Flamebreeze gasped in horror. "I thought you were my best friend!" She ran from Sprucetail and hid in a tree. She started scratching it up in anger. Just then Snakeshade climbed up with her. "What's wrong sis?" She asked. "Sprucetail has a crush on me!" She cried in anger. Snakeshade frowned and approached Sprucetail. (Think Luna Lovegood voice) "Hello Sprucetail,"
The Orange tabby eeped she turned around to see snakeshade and she shook her head was down and she gulped. Sprucetail backed up her ears where against her head she didn't belong here she hated this clan now .
" I. ..i...I'm sorry I'll leave this clan! I'm such a mouse brain I'm sorry! " she meowed as she felt broken she started walking aaway and she gulped

Closed Thread