Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:17 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
A Trip Through the...
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Spiderthroat and Magpie QnA
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 02:06 PM
✶~Epiales silly art shop~✶
by Epiales
Last post by ollie
Today 02:05 PM

Old December 15th, 2017, 07:27 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: Pokemon RP~ Anyone can join~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
How much did I miss? Can somebody tell me a quick summary? I'm a bit to lazy to read all the posts. XD
My pokemon and her group was resting and you where they meet star Fuzzyfelines umbreon.

Flower was found by caspia elsewhere and snowflake was being chased by children but another eevee cam to his rescue.

type:null jumped out of a tree and startled some of sparks group including sparks herself.

wolf and eevee had a little tussle because eevee was being a scaredy mon

Last edited by Tazzy; December 15th, 2017 at 07:28 PM.
Old December 15th, 2017, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfrost View Post
(Congrats on the new record :3)

Sparks was considering her offer when she saw Type: Null jump out of the tree. "Y-..what is that?!" She exclaimed falling backwards off the rock. She didnt mean to be rude she was just startled. Shes never seen another pokemon like it.

Shade waking from the commotion rushed to Sparks side. He went into his defensive position and face type:null and umbreon. "We can take them both Sparks."

Moonlight padded softly towards type: null. "Hello..I'm Moonlight. Whats your name? Are you ok?" She asked with concern in her voice.

@Raven & Co
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echofall View Post
Umbri jumped up, startled. He rushed to Sparks. "Are you okay? I heard you fall.. off the rock..?"

Espi watched the group with tired eyes, her red gem sparkled as she searched for information on the Type: Null. "It's a Type: Null.." She tiredly said to Sparks.

Mana seemed equally surprised as Umbri and Shade when the Type: Null jumped out of the tree, but a huge smile grew on her face when she noticed it. She bounced over to it like a newborn eevee. "Hello! I'm Mana! What's your name?" She chirped.
The shiny Type: Null gazed at everyone, only to hear a voice near him, he turned and looked down at Moonlight. "My name is Zavier." He said, his voice was deep, it did fit his height, he was huge compared to them, nodding afterwards, though, his helmet made it pretty hard. "I'm fine, no worries." He said. "Nice to meet you, Moonlight, pretty fitting for an Espeon." He added and turned his gaze towards Sparks and Shade. "It would get me to stretch my legs a little, but it's a foolish idea." Zavier said. Gazing at Mana afterwards, if he could've smiled, well, if they could see him smile, he would be. "Zavier, pleasure meeting you Mana." The normal type responded with a slight chuckle, she was so excited, what was so special about having a Type: Null around?
Old December 15th, 2017, 08:31 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

(Here comes my main)

Name: Shade
Type of mon: Shiny Umbreon
Personality: TBRP, but cold and rude and lonely
Sexuality: Bisexual
Other: She has a blue scarf around her, and her best attack is Confuse Ray (removing other info because of OP reasons)
Questions: Can i be Shiny? XP
Old December 15th, 2017, 08:36 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
(Here comes my main)

Name: Shade
Type of mon: Shiny Umbreon
Personality: TBRP, but cold and rude and lonely
Sexuality: Bisexual
Other: She has a blue scarf around her, and her best attack is Confuse Ray (removing other info because of OP reasons)
Questions: Can i be Shiny? XP

Accepted~ and yesh you can~
Old December 15th, 2017, 08:43 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
The shiny Type: Null gazed at everyone, only to hear a voice near him, he turned and looked down at Moonlight. "My name is Zavier." He said, his voice was deep, it did fit his height, he was huge compared to them, nodding afterwards, though, his helmet made it pretty hard. "I'm fine, no worries." He said. "Nice to meet you, Moonlight, pretty fitting for an Espeon." He added and turned his gaze towards Sparks and Shade. "It would get me to stretch my legs a little, but it's a foolish idea." Zavier said. Gazing at Mana afterwards, if he could've smiled, well, if they could see him smile, he would be. "Zavier, pleasure meeting you Mana." The normal type responded with a slight chuckle, she was so excited, what was so special about having a Type: Null around?

Shade looked at Moonlight in horror. "What are you doing?!" He whispered with wide eyes. He was about to go to her when Sparks stopped him.

"Hello Zavier I'm Sparks. This is Shade, Umbri and Espi." She said pointing each one out. "I'm sorry if my err reaction seemed..well rude. I've just never seen a pokemon of your type before " she went on alittle embarrased. She turned to espi "Thanks" she whispered.

Moonlight satisfied that he wasnt injured grabbed some of their food. She pushed it towards Zavier. "Eat these if your hungry." She said
Old December 15th, 2017, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Shade looked at Moonlight in horror. "What are you doing?!" He whispered with wide eyes. He was about to go to her when Sparks stopped him.

"Hello Zavier I'm Sparks. This is Shade, Umbri and Espi." She said pointing each one out. "I'm sorry if my err reaction seemed..well rude. I've just never seen a pokemon of your type before " she went on alittle embarrased. She turned to espi "Thanks" she whispered.

Moonlight satisfied that he wasnt injured grabbed some of their food. She pushed it towards Zavier. "Eat these if your hungry." She said
The Type: Null turned his gaze towards Sparks and nodded his greetings in the direction of the pokemon as their names were told. "I guess it's normal then..." He said and a sudden gave Moonlight an irritated look, then it turned to sad and he lifted his head. "I... Cannot eat... There's no opening in the helmet..." He admitted and looked away, this therefore meant that Zavier lived all this time without eating a single thing.

((Idk why but I see Zavier becoming protective of Moonlight and something happening to her to trigger his helmet to fall off.))
Old December 15th, 2017, 09:15 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
The Type: Null turned his gaze towards Sparks and nodded his greetings in the direction of the pokemon as their names were told. "I guess it's normal then..." He said and a sudden gave Moonlight an irritated look, then it turned to sad and he lifted his head. "I... Cannot eat... There's no opening in the helmet..." He admitted and looked away, this therefore meant that Zavier lived all this time without eating a single thing.

((Idk why but I see Zavier becoming protective of Moonlight and something happening to her to trigger his helmet to fall off.))

Moonlight gasped. "I-I'm sorry!" She kicked the fruit towards Sparks who ducked and flashed her an irritated look. "What is it that you do?" She asked ignoring the look. "Oh..if you want to travel with us you can..im sure they wont mind"

Sparks turned to Star. "Is it ok if we stay at your camp tonight?"

@Fuzzyfeline

(That would be sweet and i wouldnt mind if he does)
Old December 15th, 2017, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Moonlight gasped. "I-I'm sorry!" She kicked the fruit towards Sparks who ducked and flashed her an irritated look. "What is it that you do?" She asked ignoring the look. "Oh..if you want to travel with us you can..im sure they wont mind"

@Fuzzyfeline

Zavier lightly placed one of his insectoid paws on her cheek, giving her a reassuring look. "Look, it's fine." He said softly. "I venture, discover new things and try to stay hidden from humans." The Type: Null admitted, nodding afterwards. "Sure, I don't mind travelling with you." He added and put his paw back down, he didn't want her to be sorry for a mistake everyone could do.
Old December 15th, 2017, 09:44 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:

@Fuzzyfeline

Quote:
Zavier lightly placed one of his insectoid paws on her cheek, giving her a reassuring look. "Look, it's fine." He said softly. "I venture, discover new things and try to stay hidden from humans." The Type: Null admitted, nodding afterwards. "Sure, I don't mind travelling with you." He added and put his paw back down, he didn't want her to be sorry for a mistake everyone could do.
Star nodded. "Yes, you may. When your ready we can head there." She answered neatly tucking her tail around her paws. "Oh where's my manners?" She meowed as she just realized that she never told her name. "I'm Star but you could also call me Starlight." She said flicking an ear. The Type: Null hadn't really scared her she was aware of his presents before he landed. well she was always aware of her surrounding and always has been but she never really noticed it till know.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 15th, 2017, 10:02 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Star nodded. "Yes, you may. When your ready we can head there." She answered neatly tucking her tail around her paws. "Oh where's my manners?" She meowed as she just realized that she never told her name. "I'm Star but you could also call me Starlight." She said flicking an ear. The Type: Null hadn't really scared her she was aware of his presents before he landed. well she was always aware of her surrounding and always has been but she never really noticed it till know.
Moonlight was slightly startled when he put his paw on her cheek but she didnt show it. Instead she gave him relieved look "Its kinda like how we travel. I'm happy you'll be joining us."

Shade looked away in anger. He couldn't believe Moonlight just did that. Didnt she ever learn?! Doesn't she remember what happened last time she helped a pokemon?! He thought to himself. He turned to the others "Espi, mani, umbri we're going to Starlights camp for awhile." he grumbled.

"Thanks you Starlight. Its nice to meet you. We're ready now so may you lead the way?" She asked standing up.

@Raven & Co
@Echofall