Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by zozelen
Today 11:12 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:05 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 10:56 AM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by zozelen
Today 10:56 AM

Old March 26th, 2018, 08:29 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Hawkspeed twitched his whiskers in amusement and smiled, nuzzling the kit again,"Well. I think the word you're searching for is unique. But yes, you are most definately unique. As am I, and every other cat from the five Clans as well as outsiders. You're going to be different whether you like it or not!" he explained. Not wanting the kit to feel like she didn't belong.
etherealkit smiled, his words seem to wrap around her like a warm blanket. "your right. thank you, hawkspeed. " she grinned. she was different and everyone was. while she may be a bit stranger than others, she didn't care right now. "your a nice cat. i hope your my mentor. " she meowed, truthfully. she actually was kind of worried about getting stern mentor. etherealkit was unsure how to deal with a cat like that. she started to fret over that problem when she heard two apprentices talking about their mentors, one had said that their mentor would yell at them if they weren't fast enough. being yelled at seem scary to etherealkit and she knew she was quite slow.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 27th, 2018, 09:14 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
etherealkit smiled, his words seem to wrap around her like a warm blanket. "your right. thank you, hawkspeed. " she grinned. she was different and everyone was. while she may be a bit stranger than others, she didn't care right now. "your a nice cat. i hope your my mentor. " she meowed, truthfully. she actually was kind of worried about getting stern mentor. etherealkit was unsure how to deal with a cat like that. she started to fret over that problem when she heard two apprentices talking about their mentors, one had said that their mentor would yell at them if they weren't fast enough. being yelled at seem scary to etherealkit and she knew she was quite slow.
Hawkspeed smiled and dipped his head,"Why thank you!" he laughed,"You know, you're a kind cat too. And I hope that even if I'm not your mentor, you get a mentor that is worthy of a cat like you. In fact, I don't even know if I'm worthy of such an honor," he mewed lightly, still smiling at the small kit. Hawkspeed, too, hoped that he wouldn't get a grumpy apprentice that would whine at his every order. Etherealkit seemed like the kind of responsible cat that Hawkspeed was looking for in an apprentice.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 28th, 2018, 04:31 PM

Quote:

Hawkspeed smiled and dipped his head,"Why thank you!" he laughed,"You know, you're a kind cat too. And I hope that even if I'm not your mentor, you get a mentor that is worthy of a cat like you. In fact, I don't even know if I'm worthy of such an honor," he mewed lightly, still smiling at the small kit. Hawkspeed, too, hoped that he wouldn't get a grumpy apprentice that would whine at his every order. Etherealkit seemed like the kind of responsible cat that Hawkspeed was looking for in an apprentice.
for a second etherealkit thought he was sarcastic. her heart sank. she thought he was better. then she saw his smile and realized she was being a fool. "heheh, thank you. you flatter me. " she giggled, she was right. hawkspeed was a good cat. maybe Starclan would grace her with a good mentor. etherealkit then added, "no probssss.. " she dragged out `probs` before breaking into a fit of laughter. "that is what some of the kits say !! I dunnno why, though. I think they are trying to be cool. " she mewed.

pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; March 28th, 2018 at 04:32 PM.
Old March 28th, 2018, 04:35 PM

Quote:
for a second etherealkit thought he was sarcastic. her heart sank. she thought he was better. then she saw his smile and realized she was being a fool. "heheh, thank you. you flatter me. " she giggled, she was right. hawkspeed was a good cat. maybe Starclan would grace her with a good mentor. etherealkit then added, "no probssss.. " she dragged out `probs` before breaking into a fit of laughter. "that is what some of the kits say !! I dunnno why, though. I think they are trying to be cool. " she mewed.
Hawkspeed scoffed when she said that all the kits said that weird... Um, phrase...,"I don't even know what that means! Do you?" he asked, tilting his head as he always did when asking a question. He looked around the nursery at all the young kits and laughed inwardly at the thought of them saying that staring word. Usually Hawkspeed knew what all words thrown at him meant, but this word was really... Wierd...
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 28th, 2018, 04:47 PM

Quote:

Hawkspeed scoffed when she said that all the kits said that weird... Um, phrase...,"I don't even know what that means! Do you?" he asked, tilting his head as he always did when asking a question. He looked around the nursery at all the young kits and laughed inwardly at the thought of them saying that staring word. Usually Hawkspeed knew what all words thrown at him meant, but this word was really... Wierd...
etherealkit thought for a moment before answering, "probs means problems. assuming so.. I mean its the first four letters of the world. like a shortcut! like the word sup. " she wasn't fully sure but she gave a firm nod like confirming it. "if it doesn't then I dunno. " the kit shrugged, she looked around the nursery too. wondering what why he was looking around it. etherealkit wondered something. "whats your mate's name?"

pronouns.cc
Old March 29th, 2018, 02:48 PM

Quote:
etherealkit thought for a moment before answering, "probs means problems. assuming so.. I mean its the first four letters of the world. like a shortcut! like the word sup. " she wasn't fully sure but she gave a firm nod like confirming it. "if it doesn't then I dunno. " the kit shrugged, she looked around the nursery too. wondering what why he was looking around it. etherealkit wondered something. "whats your mate's name?"
Hawkspeed's head snapped back to Etherealkit, surprise and slight panic in his wide eyes. He could feel his pelt prickling as it grew hot and he just stared at Etherealkit for a moment until he blinked,"I-I don't have a mate..." he laughed, though that laugh sounded kind of sarcastic because it wasn't really a real actual genuine laugh. Hawkspeed mewed,"W-Where did you get that idea," he squinted at her before looking around the den, pupils turning to slits. He honestly didn't know why he was searching or what he was searching for, but he was searching for it.
Old March 29th, 2018, 07:44 PM

Quote:

Hawkspeed's head snapped back to Etherealkit, surprise and slight panic in his wide eyes. He could feel his pelt prickling as it grew hot and he just stared at Etherealkit for a moment until he blinked,"I-I don't have a mate..." he laughed, though that laugh sounded kind of sarcastic because it wasn't really a real actual genuine laugh. Hawkspeed mewed,"W-Where did you get that idea," he squinted at her before looking around the den, pupils turning to slits. He honestly didn't know why he was searching or what he was searching for, but he was searching for it.
etherealkit tilt her head, "oh !!" she said, rather confused why he didn't and more confuse by the fact he was laughing. "well, your a kind and handsomish.. cat so, why shouldn't you? isn't that how cats get mates?" she mewed, stifling a yawn. the kit herself didn't fully understand it. she never really had something what you would call a crush. "hehehe, so, you don't? do you have a cruuuuuuussh?" etherealkit teased, her eyes glimmering like the devil. she remembered one of her friends doing this to her, it was embarrassing. she was glad to use it on someone else.

pronouns.cc
Old March 29th, 2018, 08:35 PM

Quote:
etherealkit tilt her head, "oh !!" she said, rather confused why he didn't and more confuse by the fact he was laughing. "well, your a kind and handsomish.. cat so, why shouldn't you? isn't that how cats get mates?" she mewed, stifling a yawn. the kit herself didn't fully understand it. she never really had something what you would call a crush. "hehehe, so, you don't? do you have a cruuuuuuussh?" etherealkit teased, her eyes glimmering like the devil. she remembered one of her friends doing this to her, it was embarrassing. she was glad to use it on someone else.
[XD only handsomeish]

Hawkspeed gasped, his eyes widening in faux surprise,"I am the handsomestest tom ever!" he mewed, semi-sarcastically. Then he smiled softly, that smile slowly turned into a grin, that grin slowly turning to an evil grin. You could see the glint in his eyes as he meowed,"No. Do you? Because, I don't see any other reason as to why you would bring this up," he threw the same small tease she used on him and threw it back.
Old March 30th, 2018, 01:18 PM

Quote:

[XD only handsomeish]

Hawkspeed gasped, his eyes widening in faux surprise,"I am the handsomestest tom ever!" he mewed, semi-sarcastically. Then he smiled softly, that smile slowly turned into a grin, that grin slowly turning to an evil grin. You could see the glint in his eyes as he meowed,"No. Do you? Because, I don't see any other reason as to why you would bring this up," he threw the same small tease she used on him and threw it back.
"sureeeee. " etherealkit replied, giggling. she forced herself to wrinkle her nose in `disgust`. "you stink. " she lied, lifting her chin a little. her ears perked up, her fluffy tail lash back and forth. "nope. crushes are pointless at my age. if i ever do, it will probably never last. i'm not having a mate!" she squeaked before realizing that he changed the subject on her rather quickly. etherealkit pawed his cheek, "you changed the subject !! liar, liar, tail on fire. " she grinned.

pronouns.cc
Old March 30th, 2018, 02:36 PM

Quote:
"sureeeee. " etherealkit replied, giggling. she forced herself to wrinkle her nose in `disgust`. "you stink. " she lied, lifting her chin a little. her ears perked up, her fluffy tail lash back and forth. "nope. crushes are pointless at my age. if i ever do, it will probably never last. i'm not having a mate!" she squeaked before realizing that he changed the subject on her rather quickly. etherealkit pawed his cheek, "you changed the subject !! liar, liar, tail on fire. " she grinned.
Hawkspeed laughed and awed back at her,"When did I change the subject?" he asked, purred as he swished his tail happily in the air above him and continued softly batting at Etherealkit. "And since when did changing the subject make somebody a liar? Did I miss something or is this new?" he asked, half-jokingly half-serious, as he continued to purr in amusement.