Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM

Old December 4th, 2019, 03:19 PM
Grieving

My Mood: Dark
Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

@Moonraven
His tufted ears shoot up straight in surprise. 'She said yes? I didn't expect that..' Nonetheless, Crow feels his soul being uplifted at the notion of a new friend, or a mutual acquaintance even. He lifts his tail high in the air, whiskers twitching with barely suppressed happiness.

The black tom raises a silvery-striped foreleg, gesturing to the area around him. A smile graces his features, friendly and strangely pleased. "I don't care much for danger. I find that if you ignore it, it tends to ignore you." With a satisfied nod, the young crow turns away, sweeping his paws on the ground. "Same place, same time tomorrow?" Not waiting for an answer, Crowtuft trots quickly away, back in the direction of Thunderclan camp.

A saint bernard sits at the
TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
YOU'VE ALWAYS SAID HOW YOU LOVE DOGS
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
WHEN I'M HOWLING AND BARKING THESE SOOOONGS
Old December 4th, 2019, 04:46 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@xoyami
Twilight almost giggled at the abrupt change in Crow's demeanor. He looked as pleased as an apprentice during their first outing with their mentor. His lift in spirits was almost contagious, the deputy restrained her urge to smile at him like a ninny. Her face scrunched up with puzzlement at his comment, she didn't think that danger really worked that way but whatever. Thunderclan cats were strange clearly. As Crowtuft left with the assumption that she'd return here tomorrow, she'd didn't bother calling after him. It was a pain to raise her voice, she might return....if her paws felt like carrying her here tomorrow. With a flourishing wave of her bushy tail, the deputy turned and walked away heading back to her camp.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old December 6th, 2019, 05:59 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

Icedust walked with the silver tabby finding his irritation funny. It was true that they were young warriors and Flintstar wasn't making the best choices but it was still funny. "He just has that much faith in us Tiger." She joked sending a smirk Jaggedhawk. Tiger was a new nickname she'd come up for him. This would be the first time she used it but she didn't mind randomly using it. "Of course we don't want Flintstar to lose his faith in us." The white molly almost giggled. She was in a good mood today and her willingness to joke about on a patrol proved it. Slowing her giant Icedust glanced back at the tabby. "How've you been anyway? It feels like a moon since we've been out together or anything." The molly asked about the time they reached Thunderglade.

@Fuzzy

“Tiger?” The tomcat questioner upon hearing the name, though he smiled at it. She’d says it in a playful way, and Jaggedhawk liked it. It definitely did describe his pelt pattern. He then laughed at her next statement, shaking his head in exasperation. “I suppose he does need to put his trust in us as young warriors, otherwise it’d be a bunch of old fleabags deciding what to do. We have newer ideas than them.” Jaggedhawk had always wanted to have a say with what went on in the clan. Or to just have a position where Flintstar would listen to him and his ideas. “What if we’ve became like... spies? On the other clans? For Thunderclan? No one would suspect a thing.” Jaggedhawk meowed in excitement, his voice dropping down to a whisper as his green eyes sparkled with mischief.
When she asked how he’d been, Jaggedhawk gave a shrug, looking out across Thunderglade for a moment. “I’ve been okay I guess, could be better though. I don’t like the way the clan leadership is going.” His ears dropped and he let out a sigh. “I mean, I trust Flintstar, and I know he is a good leader. But choosing Buckbranch as deputy? That’s decreased my respect for him right now.” Jaggedhawk shook his head, tail twitching before he brought his head back up to give Icedust a smirk. “But how about this? We mark the border, and then I say we go for a run through the territory. Just you and me.” He purred playfully, nudging her with his shoulder.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 6th, 2019, 07:57 AM
Grieving

@Moonraven
The crow scents the air, trying to pinpoint the she-cat's scent. He swishes his tail over the frozen ground, kneading his claws into the dirt in apprehension. Icy eyes flitting from side to side, Crowtuft crawls underneath a nearby bramble bush as to not attract attention. He didn't care if he got in trouble, but he didn't want to get caught before he could meet up with Twilight again. (I hope you don't mind that I have Crow waiting for Twilight again; Crowtuft is currently taking part of another roleplay as well, so if you don't want to reply here, than that's okay, I'll just edit this out )

TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
Old December 6th, 2019, 11:34 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

@xoyami [That's fine, I'm only doing one other roleplay with Twilight right now and I need to use her more so I don't mind it.]
The molly wrinkles her face in disgust as she pads towards the border that was supposed to be shared between the two clans. Now it just reeked of Thunderclan...they were clearly renewing the scent. It was troublesome with how cold it was getting, they needed the land for prey. This isn't the first time Windclan had trouble with Thunderclan and she highly doubted it would be the last. Twilight turned her nose up, scenting the air, unfortunately making out Crow's scent was not in the realm of possibility with the fresh scents in the air. She decided to ignore the newly marked borderline and stepped into what used to Windclan's territory as she looked around the territory.

WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old December 6th, 2019, 06:00 PM
Grieving

@Moonraven
Tucking his paws underneath his belly, the bird watches Twilight through narrowed eyes. Swishing his tail on the frosty ground, he readies a pounce, brambles rustling slightly. With a yowl of triumph, Crowtuft launches himself out of the bush, aiming for Twilightshine's back with sheathed paws.

TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
Old December 6th, 2019, 08:17 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

@xoyami
Twilight tried scenting the air once more and almost gagged, nope that wasn't going to work. Maybe she should have stayed at camp, she could be sleeping right now! Her ears rapidly twist themselves as they pick up the rustle, her head follows a second later as her eyes caught the sight of the silhouette launching itself at her and felt the weight on her back. Following instincts, she drops into a roll in an attempt to knock the cat from her back and swiftly regains her footing. Her ears are pinned back as her eyes recognize the pelt of the tom from earlier.

"Really, birdbrain? Are you trying to kill me?" She asked, despite how quickly her heartbeat was going her tone remained flat as ever. "That was not funny." The fur on her neck was up and her tail was all puffed out. This was going to take her forever to lick it down. Just for that, Twilighthine's new nickname for Crowtuft was going to be birdbrain.

Old December 6th, 2019, 09:44 PM
Grieving

@Moonraven
Crowtuft lay on the snowy floor, on his back with his forelegs sticking up in the air. Deep throated purrs erupt from the tom, his full tail thumping wildly on the ground like a dog's. The dark warrior obviously felt pleased with his little prank, his features absolutely beaming. Twisting on to his feet, Crow shakes out his pelt, letting loose small snow clumps.

"Aw, don't say that. I wasn't trying to harm you! Look!" He lifts a paw, showing the appendage to Twilight. "My claws were sheathed. I just wanted to surprise you is all." He lowers himself some, pressing his belly to the ground and looking up at Twilightshine with wide eyes. "Forgive me?" His voice comes out in a lilting purr, inviting her to play along with his actions.

TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
Old December 7th, 2019, 02:54 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

@xoyami
Twilight stared at with an unamused look on her face. She didn't see how nearly giving her a heart attack was funny in the slightest. Besides the fact that she wasn't keen on dying before she even reached thirty moons, she also did not like the idea of the trouble it would cause. She was being a little dramatic, but cats could die that way. "Well, you did a perfect job of that." She meowed, her bright green eyes rolling as she spoke. She wasn't at all worried about being harmed by him in a fight, she had no problem holding her own. She couldn't fight her heart jumping out of her throat though.

It didn't take long for her to relax, it was hard for her to gather the energy to remain annoyed. She wasn't dead so no harm no foul. As he lowered himself to the ground and peered up at her, a teasing glint shined in her emerald eyes as she turning her head away from him as if deep in thought. Dragging her forepaw through a small pile of snow, she gathered a pawful and tossed the white fluffy stuff at the birdbrain's face. Alright, now they were even.

Old December 7th, 2019, 05:21 PM
Grieving

@Moonraven
The scoop of snow splatters right on to the tom's muzzle, and Crowtuft yelps in surprise. Quickly pawing off the freezing substance from his face, the dark cat glares at Twilightshine, but his expression is playful. "Why you..." With a small yowl, Crow launches himself to his paws, taking his own scoop of frigid snow and tossing it in Twilight's direction. He felt like a small kit again, and his pelt was bushed up from a mixture of the cool weather and the excited feelings pulsing throughout his frame.