Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM

Old March 17th, 2018, 02:20 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He flicked his tail in amusement,” Well...I was imagining a hyper Thunderclan apprentice scampering over to you waving their tail squealing about how they are from Thunderclan and how great they are and how great Thunderclan is and you attacking them at a gathering insulting Thunderclan.” He replied hoping she wouldn’t find that offensive.
Fallenpaw snorted and laughed now sitting down the scene running through her mind almost as fast as a mouse being chased . She continued to laugh " I ...wouldn't attack them at the gathering its mouse brained ... If there were to be a war maybe I would . " she said through laughter and took a deep breath then exhailed standing back up and shook her fur a wide smile on her face her ears perked up as she heard someone walking along the border doing their patrol it was yellowbee she hasn't had anything to do so she figured she might as well do a patrol the other cream tabby she cat flicked her ears now looking at the tom and apprentice she stayed in her side and smirked " what's with all the laughter about ? Did I miss something funny? " yellowbee meowed her hazel eyes shined she tilted her head and looked at the tom . Fallenpaw growled " great " fallenpaw said under her breath ( just because and yes one of my thunderclanners )

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 17th, 2018, 02:45 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Fallenpaw snorted and laughed now sitting down the scene running through her mind almost as fast as a mouse being chased . She continued to laugh " I ...wouldn't attack them at the gathering its mouse brained ... If there were to be a war maybe I would . " she said through laughter and took a deep breath then exhailed standing back up and shook her fur a wide smile on her face her ears perked up as she heard someone walking along the border doing their patrol it was yellowbee she hasn't had anything to do so she figured she might as well do a patrol the other cream tabby she cat flicked her ears now looking at the tom and apprentice she stayed in her side and smirked " what's with all the laughter about ? Did I miss something funny? " yellowbee meowed her hazel eyes shined she tilted her head and looked at the tom . Fallenpaw growled " great " fallenpaw said under her breath ( just because and yes one of my thunderclanners )
He flicked his tail calmly,” Good day to you Yellowbee, Fallenpaw no growling at the Thunderclanners for patroling there own border. I do appologize about Fallenpaw, it’s her first time out of camp and she seems to have a strong distaste for the other clans. Hopefully she won’t attack your apprentice at the gathering...if I suceed in teaching her that it’s good to hold her tounge and claws, she may turn out alright.” He added casually,” If you could tell Hazelbreeze and Nutbranch that I’m thinking of them that’d be appreciated.” He meowed referring to his littermates,” Oh- and how’s Branchstep and Brindlefir doing? Aren’t they elder’s now. Have Hazelbreeze and Nutbranch had any apprentice’s yet? Or a mate and kits. Just curious.”
(If Yellowbee is one to answer the questions here’s the answers #1 yes or no depending on their personality (as for telling Hazel and Nut that he’s thinking of them) #2 Branch and Brindle are elder’s now and are chatterboxes and doing well (they are his parents) #3 Nutbranch is mentoring a stubborn, hard-headed apprentice named Deepaw and Hazelbreeze is mentoring a shy apprentice named Cupidpaw (yeah former kittypet), #4 Hazelbreeze has taken Oakenshade for a mate, as for Nutbranch his mate is Featherflight and he has two lovely sons Volekit and Vixenkit) )

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 17th, 2018, 03:00 PM

Quote:
He flicked his tail calmly,” Good day to you Yellowbee, Fallenpaw no growling at the Thunderclanners for patroling there own border. I do appologize about Fallenpaw, it’s her first time out of camp and she seems to have a strong distaste for the other clans. Hopefully she won’t attack your apprentice at the gathering...if I suceed in teaching her that it’s good to hold her tounge and claws, she may turn out alright.” He added casually,” If you could tell Hazelbreeze and Nutbranch that I’m thinking of them that’d be appreciated.” He meowed referring to his littermates,” Oh- and how’s Branchstep and Brindlefir doing? Aren’t they elder’s now. Have Hazelbreeze and Nutbranch had any apprentice’s yet? Or a mate and kits. Just curious.”
(If Yellowbee is one to answer the questions here’s the answers #1 yes or no depending on their personality (as for telling Hazel and Nut that he’s thinking of them) #2 Branch and Brindle are elder’s now and are chatterboxes and doing well (they are his parents) #3 Nutbranch is mentoring a stubborn, hard-headed apprentice named Deepaw and Hazelbreeze is mentoring a shy apprentice named Cupidpaw (yeah former kittypet), #4 Hazelbreeze has taken Oakenshade for a mate, as for Nutbranch his mate is Featherflight and he has two lovely sons Volekit and Vixenkit) )
Thx^^)
Yellowbee smiled with a giggle " it's quite alright treefright is it?and I'll try to. Also branchstep and brindlefir are elders now which are chatterboxes but are doing well. And as for Nutbranch is mentoring deerpaw and has featherflight as a mate he has two kits volekit and vixenkit and hazelbreeze has taken oakenshade as a mate and is mentoring cupidpaw. I'd say it's their doing pretty cattastic! " she meowed and she just had to make a pun it's one of her favorite things to do . " also I don't have an apprentice yet sadly "yellowbee added and fallenpaw flattened her ears now turning around to face the thunderclan warrior she looked grumpy and she scrunched up her nose now sneezing and yellowbee tilted her head " are you hinting that I smell? " yellowbee asked and fallenpaw twitched her tail now glaring at yellowbee " well what you think? " fallenpaw shot back and yellowbee chuckled " seems someone slept on the wrong side of their mossbed eh treefright? " she meowed looking at the tom.

Last edited by Leucos; March 17th, 2018 at 03:01 PM.
Old March 18th, 2018, 02:37 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Thx^^)
Yellowbee smiled with a giggle " it's quite alright treefright is it?and I'll try to. Also branchstep and brindlefir are elders now which are chatterboxes but are doing well. And as for Nutbranch is mentoring deerpaw and has featherflight as a mate he has two kits volekit and vixenkit and hazelbreeze has taken oakenshade as a mate and is mentoring cupidpaw. I'd say it's their doing pretty cattastic! " she meowed and she just had to make a pun it's one of her favorite things to do . " also I don't have an apprentice yet sadly "yellowbee added and fallenpaw flattened her ears now turning around to face the thunderclan warrior she looked grumpy and she scrunched up her nose now sneezing and yellowbee tilted her head " are you hinting that I smell? " yellowbee asked and fallenpaw twitched her tail now glaring at yellowbee " well what you think? " fallenpaw shot back and yellowbee chuckled " seems someone slept on the wrong side of their mossbed eh treefright? " she meowed looking at the tom.
Treefright purred,” Seems she did. Thank you for an update. I hope that Passionstar leads well and all goes well in Thunderclan. Maybe our clans may mend our friendships.” He added the two of them weren’t rivals, but the clans were.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 18th, 2018, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Treefright purred,” Seems she did. Thank you for an update. I hope that Passionstar leads well and all goes well in Thunderclan. Maybe our clans may mend our friendships.” He added the two of them weren’t rivals, but the clans were.
Yellowbee nodded with a flick of her ears " no problem . And I hope so too starclan knows how many wars we had ! By the looks I say way too many. Even tho I love a good fight . How's your clan doing if it's safe to ask " she meowed with a tilt of her head. As she asked the question Fallenpaw bared her teeth with a twitch of her tail " why you wanna know? so you can tell your leader about our flaws and take us by surprise or something ? " she meowed it was hard to hide the hiss in her words but she just didn't like the question . Yellowbee was wide eyed " no! Geez I'm just wondering little fella " she meowed with a small frown but it quickly vanished with a smile making Fallenpaw sneeze and look away with her ears flattened . Things didn't look so good .

Last edited by Leucos; March 18th, 2018 at 05:42 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2018, 04:34 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

The reason why Bunnypaw didn’t notice that she was at the border was because she was too busy hopping after a rabbit - initially something she should had caught and brought back to the fresh kill pile. Her mentor had wanted to test her hunting skills, but Bunnypaw has always been soft at heart. She didn’t like to eat rabbits, and her diet lacked much protein as she preferred greenery. However, knowing how Bunnypaw was such a scatterbrained Molly, she completely forgot why she was chasing after the rabbit. Bunnypaw had thought of it as a game, and began imitating the rabbit’s moves. It got to the point where the rabbit decided to cross the Thunderclan border. Bunnypaw has unintentionally followed it, and the new scents that flooded her nostrils brought her into the state of reality. This was not the windy moorlands as the rare treat of trees towered above her. “Huh, where am I?” She questioned herself. Knowing fully well that this was not her home, Bunnypaw was used to a sheltered life where her mother and father were both overbearing and protective. The fact that she could only get some fresh air whenever she was training, it was a relief to her. She just didn’t think she would get lost. Then again, the forest was big and filled with wondering beauty that she shouldn’t be surprised if she found herself in another clan. “Hmm...” The grey she cat slowly looked around, trying to guess the clan that she wondered into. Her green eyes shiny and filled with curiosity. “This must be...Shadowclan!” She assumed. But when she thought of Shadowclan, she imagined a much darker territory. Then again, she really wasn’t familiar with the parts of the forest. When her mentor showed her around the area, she hardly paid attention, stuck in her swirling thoughts that created a colorful, vivid world in her creative imagination. What she presumed to be Shadowclan, she continued to venture around, her nosiness peaking through.

@Mystical
Old March 23rd, 2018, 04:16 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

The reason why Bunnypaw didn’t notice that she was at the border was because she was too busy hopping after a rabbit - initially something she should had caught and brought back to the fresh kill pile. Her mentor had wanted to test her hunting skills, but Bunnypaw has always been soft at heart. She didn’t like to eat rabbits, and her diet lacked much protein as she preferred greenery. However, knowing how Bunnypaw was such a scatterbrained Molly, she completely forgot why she was chasing after the rabbit. Bunnypaw had thought of it as a game, and began imitating the rabbit’s moves. It got to the point where the rabbit decided to cross the Thunderclan border. Bunnypaw has unintentionally followed it, and the new scents that flooded her nostrils brought her into the state of reality. This was not the windy moorlands as the rare treat of trees towered above her. “Huh, where am I?” She questioned herself. Knowing fully well that this was not her home, Bunnypaw was used to a sheltered life where her mother and father were both overbearing and protective. The fact that she could only get some fresh air whenever she was training, it was a relief to her. She just didn’t think she would get lost. Then again, the forest was big and filled with wondering beauty that she shouldn’t be surprised if she found herself in another clan. “Hmm...” The grey she cat slowly looked around, trying to guess the clan that she wondered into. Her green eyes shiny and filled with curiosity. “This must be...Shadowclan!” She assumed. But when she thought of Shadowclan, she imagined a much darker territory. Then again, she really wasn’t familiar with the parts of the forest. When her mentor showed her around the area, she hardly paid attention, stuck in her swirling thoughts that created a colorful, vivid world in her creative imagination. What she presumed to be Shadowclan, she continued to venture around, her nosiness peaking through.

@Mystical

Quietpaw's heart pounded in his chest as he chased after the mouse. He had been out in the territory purely to have fun and be alone. Have a break from the crowded camp, just have a break. So he had left and gone out in the territory to chase some prey, hopefully catch some and just breath in the delightful scents. He had gotten what he wanted and he was enjoying himself quite a lot. The fresh air was required to clear his mind and a clear mind was exactly what he needed. Suddenly Quietpaw lost sight of the mouse when it darted away from his outstretched claws. He sighed, and looked around for the mouse. He lowered his nose to the ground and began looking for the mouse. But instead of a mouse he scented WindClan. It wasn't a stale scent either. In fact, he could even see the cat. he raised his head to see a WindClan she-cat! WindClan! He hadn't realized he had reached the border. He took a few steps backwards to make sure that he could make sure he not yet crossed the border. He wouldn't want to get in a fight with even if the cat he would be fighting was younger and smaller than him by the looks of her. Now what was he supposed to do? Continue on his way? Ignore her? Say hi? Explain how he didn't intend to harm her and she had nothing to be afraid of? She didn't seem afraid, or maybe she was. He didn't know. He never did know. He was always confused. At least when it came to being social he was confused. Did socializing even apply to someone outside the clan? Perhaps she was just going to pester him with questions about his clan. After all, newly made apprentices were often very curious, cats in other clans were no exception.
Old March 23rd, 2018, 10:16 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Quietpaw's heart pounded in his chest as he chased after the mouse. He had been out in the territory purely to have fun and be alone. Have a break from the crowded camp, just have a break. So he had left and gone out in the territory to chase some prey, hopefully catch some and just breath in the delightful scents. He had gotten what he wanted and he was enjoying himself quite a lot. The fresh air was required to clear his mind and a clear mind was exactly what he needed. Suddenly Quietpaw lost sight of the mouse when it darted away from his outstretched claws. He sighed, and looked around for the mouse. He lowered his nose to the ground and began looking for the mouse. But instead of a mouse he scented WindClan. It wasn't a stale scent either. In fact, he could even see the cat. he raised his head to see a WindClan she-cat! WindClan! He hadn't realized he had reached the border. He took a few steps backwards to make sure that he could make sure he not yet crossed the border. He wouldn't want to get in a fight with even if the cat he would be fighting was younger and smaller than him by the looks of her. Now what was he supposed to do? Continue on his way? Ignore her? Say hi? Explain how he didn't intend to harm her and she had nothing to be afraid of? She didn't seem afraid, or maybe she was. He didn't know. He never did know. He was always confused. At least when it came to being social he was confused. Did socializing even apply to someone outside the clan? Perhaps she was just going to pester him with questions about his clan. After all, newly made apprentices were often very curious, cats in other clans were no exception.
Stepping cautiously forward, testing her limits, the new apprentice didn’t know what to expect in this new land, of what she presumed to be Shadowclan. Her nose twitched with every step, but a smile never wavered. Bunnypaw never been brave but her curiosity was laced with her nosy manner which made her even more spiked to wanting to explore around. The sudden scurrying of a mouse running over her paws caused her to jump up, arching her back, frightened. “Ahh!” She squealed, darting her head to the other direction to catch whatever it was. “A mouse?” She whispered, questioningly. Those little vermins sure was annoying all the time! Bunnypaw never ate a mouse as she didn’t feel quite right with eating any type of meat. When Mistletoe was weaning her off milk, it was the hardest process ever as Bunnypaw carried a rebellion to not eat flesh. Turning her muzzle upwards, Bunnypaw blinked her green eyes until she was met by another cat. Naturally, just like her mother, Bunnypaw was a social butterfly. So, she jumped at the chance to hop towards this other cat, not grasping the idea how truly dangerous it could be to approach another cat from a different clan. He was much bigger than her, probably older too, but she assumed that he must had been an apprentice as she was. “Oh, hello there!” She chirped, brightly. “Are you a Shadowclan warrior? Or an apprentice?” Bunnypaw circled the tom with a playful gracefulness as she posed questions towards him. “Is this even Shadowclan territory I’m in? I never been to a different border before. My mentor showed me around but I forgot,” she paused to giggle, “I was told to never approach the border alone because I haven’t received proper patrol lessons, but I got sidetracked...my little bunny friend hopped all the way here and I followed him!” She exasperated jubilantly. Most times Bunnypaw talked more than she needed to and always added more details than a cat asked for. She continued to circle the tom in a playful manner, her tail flicked above her as her paws hopped around him. Suddenly, she skidded to a halt in front of the tom, looking up at him with a sparkling, admiring gaze. “I almost forgot! I’m Bunnypaw, by the way. Of Windclan.” She announced proudly.
Old March 26th, 2018, 04:27 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Stepping cautiously forward, testing her limits, the new apprentice didn’t know what to expect in this new land, of what she presumed to be Shadowclan. Her nose twitched with every step, but a smile never wavered. Bunnypaw never been brave but her curiosity was laced with her nosy manner which made her even more spiked to wanting to explore around. The sudden scurrying of a mouse running over her paws caused her to jump up, arching her back, frightened. “Ahh!” She squealed, darting her head to the other direction to catch whatever it was. “A mouse?” She whispered, questioningly. Those little vermins sure was annoying all the time! Bunnypaw never ate a mouse as she didn’t feel quite right with eating any type of meat. When Mistletoe was weaning her off milk, it was the hardest process ever as Bunnypaw carried a rebellion to not eat flesh. Turning her muzzle upwards, Bunnypaw blinked her green eyes until she was met by another cat. Naturally, just like her mother, Bunnypaw was a social butterfly. So, she jumped at the chance to hop towards this other cat, not grasping the idea how truly dangerous it could be to approach another cat from a different clan. He was much bigger than her, probably older too, but she assumed that he must had been an apprentice as she was. “Oh, hello there!” She chirped, brightly. “Are you a Shadowclan warrior? Or an apprentice?” Bunnypaw circled the tom with a playful gracefulness as she posed questions towards him. “Is this even Shadowclan territory I’m in? I never been to a different border before. My mentor showed me around but I forgot,” she paused to giggle, “I was told to never approach the border alone because I haven’t received proper patrol lessons, but I got sidetracked...my little bunny friend hopped all the way here and I followed him!” She exasperated jubilantly. Most times Bunnypaw talked more than she needed to and always added more details than a cat asked for. She continued to circle the tom in a playful manner, her tail flicked above her as her paws hopped around him. Suddenly, she skidded to a halt in front of the tom, looking up at him with a sparkling, admiring gaze. “I almost forgot! I’m Bunnypaw, by the way. Of Windclan.” She announced proudly.

Quietpaw lowered himself to the ground, knowing it was too late anyway. Obviously she had spotted him. Why he was bothering hiding himself was a mystery even to him. She was the one on his territory! He should be fighting her off not hiding. But he didn't want to fight. Not a younger cat who probably didn't even know anything about fighting! He sighed, his mentor would want him to fight her off the territory. Grudgingly Quietpaw stood up and took a few steps forward. He froze when she spoke. A polite greeting? Surely he was going hard on hearing! Since when would a WindClan cat talk so nicely to a ThunderClan cat? ThunderClan and WindClan were enemies! There had been a war between the two clans! Surely she knew that, it had not been even close to long ago. In fact it was very recent. Surely her mother or father would have told her. "Uhm, You do realize I'm in a different clan right?" He asked, assuming his scent would be different enough from hers that she would be able to tell unless she couldn't smell and wasn't very bright. What? ShadowClan? Quietpaw had never been more insulted! Mistaking him and his clan for ShadowClan! The worst clan ever! It was even worse than WindClan in his opinion. "I'm a RiverClan Warrior," He rolled his eyes making sure she heard the over sarcastic tone. "You're in ThunderClan territory and if you're going to keep bugging me about if I'm a warrior or an apprentice, I'm an apprentice," He said dryly, not wanting her to keep pestering him for information. Suddenly he cocked his ears. Did I hear her right? Little bunny friend? Surely he had heard her wrong. "Are you sure you're a WindClan cat?" He asked, "WindClan cats eat rabbits, they don't befriend them." He didn't think that ever in history their had been such thing as a cat who was friends with a rabbit. Even if the rabbit liked the cat the cat would kill the rabbit. If the cat liked the rabbit the rabbit would run away. Friends? A cat and a rabbit? Who had ever heard of such a thing? Clearly she was out of her mind. When she introduced herself Quietpaw snorted. Bunnypaw and the bunny best friends for life. He had to keep himself from laughing at the thought. "I'm Quietpaw, Of ThunderClan, you know the clan WindClan went to war with," He said nonchalantly with a flick of his tail. Honestly he really wanted to see her reaction to that.
Old March 26th, 2018, 07:27 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Quietpaw lowered himself to the ground, knowing it was too late anyway. Obviously she had spotted him. Why he was bothering hiding himself was a mystery even to him. She was the one on his territory! He should be fighting her off not hiding. But he didn't want to fight. Not a younger cat who probably didn't even know anything about fighting! He sighed, his mentor would want him to fight her off the territory. Grudgingly Quietpaw stood up and took a few steps forward. He froze when she spoke. A polite greeting? Surely he was going hard on hearing! Since when would a WindClan cat talk so nicely to a ThunderClan cat? ThunderClan and WindClan were enemies! There had been a war between the two clans! Surely she knew that, it had not been even close to long ago. In fact it was very recent. Surely her mother or father would have told her. "Uhm, You do realize I'm in a different clan right?" He asked, assuming his scent would be different enough from hers that she would be able to tell unless she couldn't smell and wasn't very bright. What? ShadowClan? Quietpaw had never been more insulted! Mistaking him and his clan for ShadowClan! The worst clan ever! It was even worse than WindClan in his opinion. "I'm a RiverClan Warrior," He rolled his eyes making sure she heard the over sarcastic tone. "You're in ThunderClan territory and if you're going to keep bugging me about if I'm a warrior or an apprentice, I'm an apprentice," He said dryly, not wanting her to keep pestering him for information. Suddenly he cocked his ears. Did I hear her right? Little bunny friend? Surely he had heard her wrong. "Are you sure you're a WindClan cat?" He asked, "WindClan cats eat rabbits, they don't befriend them." He didn't think that ever in history their had been such thing as a cat who was friends with a rabbit. Even if the rabbit liked the cat the cat would kill the rabbit. If the cat liked the rabbit the rabbit would run away. Friends? A cat and a rabbit? Who had ever heard of such a thing? Clearly she was out of her mind. When she introduced herself Quietpaw snorted. Bunnypaw and the bunny best friends for life. He had to keep himself from laughing at the thought. "I'm Quietpaw, Of ThunderClan, you know the clan WindClan went to war with," He said nonchalantly with a flick of his tail. Honestly he really wanted to see her reaction to that.
Bunnypaw had hummed, continuing to frolic around the tom in her always upbeat manner. Hearing his voice, as he finally began to speak, she quickly meowed, “I know you’re from a different clan!” She suddenly stopped in front of him, smiling broadly. “But, I don’t care about that!” Oh no, Bunnypaw did not care about what clan a cat was from. She was a mediator. Someone who liked peace and making friends. Making friends was her specialty. Then again, maybe this was because she lacked the appropriate lessons that indicated other clan cats were her natural enemies. If they were on her territory, she was expected to chase them off. The same with this Tom. He didn’t show any aggression toward her, so Bunnypaw got as close as she could to him. Bunnypaw had almost believed him when he said he was a Riverclan warrior. Her innocent orbs didn’t detect the exaggerated sarcastic tone he was using, and she simply came to admire him more. “Thunderclan, you say, hm?” She turned her gaze to look around the green area, lushful and bountiful as she imagined the opposing clan to be. “Woah...I never been in Thunderclan’s territory before!” She snickered, then immediately sauntered over to a tree, using her forepaws to hold onto the bark. “You know how to climb trees don’t you?” She asked, excitedly. “That’s so cool! I don’t know how to climb a tree. Windclan don’t have trees. We live on the moors.” She stated, pinning her ears down for a moment upon the thought. Bunnypaw thought trees were exciting as they held a majestic, mysterious appearance to them. His question almost went over her head as she continued to admire the view of the branches attached to the ginormous trees. She nodded, fervently. “I’m Windclan born and raised.” She giggled. Now why would he ask that question when she already introduced who she was? And where she came from? He continued, averting her attention to give him a dubious look. Bunnypaw wiggles her nose, almost like that of an actual bunny when she peered at the tom. “I don’t eat bunnies!” She says, defensively, an act of her quick-tempered trait. “I don’t like eating meat. Killing others is a shameful thing. I prefer fresh greens.” She says, proudly. A frown on her face to show her fervor demeanor. Bunnypaw had stared at her new company with an intense gaze until it lightened up remarkably when he introduced himself, adding on about the little war that happened not long ago. Being Bunnypaw, who was a natural to forget, there was no surprise that she did forget about that battle. “I forgot!” She exclaimed. Bunnypaw didn’t fight in that war, but her father had. She blinked at Quietpaw, her mood fallen slightly. “But, I don’t understand.” Finally, sitting down and curling her tail around her paws, Bunnypaw had tilted her head. “Why did it happen? Why did they go to war?” She asked him innocently, in an appearance of how a kit would ask their parent. Her eyes tried to search for the answer in his gaze, but she doubted he knew any more than she did. Perhaps he did. Maybe he was tremendously smarter than her. With a light in her eyes, she bounced up quickly in her spot, her sleek fur bristling. “Does that make you and I enemies?” She hiccuped, gasping at the new found prospect. Bunnypaw never had an enemy before, as she was an easygoing feline that everyone (who held patience) get along with. The mere thought of having her first enemy was a bit....well, for lack of better words...scary.