Character of the Month...
by marshy
Last post by alec
Today 01:43 AM

Old April 25th, 2022, 01:49 PM

My Mood: Tired

Default character creator (v.2.0)

Welcome (again)
hi! me again! so, I have a compulsive thing to make charries when I get bored so I decided to put it to use and make ya'll some characters (yet again)!

> Name <
Clan
Rank
Description
Short personality

> name <
Clan
->> former
Rank
->> age
Biggish Description
Short backstory

> name <
Prefix meaning || Suffix meaning
Clan
->> former
Rank
->> age
Personality
->> positive
->> negative
->> neutral
Detailed Description
Backstory
->> kithood
->> apprenticeship
->> warriorhood

->> NPC family - 25 KK per member
->> Relation to my character - 50 KK
->> Trauma - 10 KK per experience

prices
Bronze - 50 KK
Silver - 75 KK
Gold - 100 KK
Add-ons - listed w/ choice of add-on

queue
working on
n/a

finished
Buttercup for @/LeoDaLeaf

form
Package:
What have you already decided:
Add-ons:
Total cost:
@puffball
HeliosClan
character creator
current obsession(s): Cartel, OC sketches, and character creation

Last edited by puffball; April 28th, 2022 at 09:05 AM.
Old April 26th, 2022, 02:43 PM

Default Re: character creator (v.2.0)

boop
HeliosClan
character creator
Old April 26th, 2022, 02:59 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Package: Gold <3
What have you already decided: Any clan but shadow clan please~
Add-ons: two traumatic events because why not :]
Total cost: 120kk
@puffball

Last edited by Apollo.; April 26th, 2022 at 02:59 PM.
Old April 26th, 2022, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoDaLeaf View Post
Package: Gold <3
What have you already decided: Any clan but shadow clan please~
Add-ons: two traumatic events because why not :]
Total cost: 120kk
@puffball
ahhh! yes! thanks so much for ordering, you can pay after I finish it, jsyk.
HeliosClan
character creator
Old April 26th, 2022, 03:13 PM

@LeoDaLeaf
> Buttercup(petal) <
Buttercup light cream pelt || petal (past) delicate personality
cis fem
->> she/her
->> hetero
outsider
->> WindClan
kittypet
->> 65 moons
Personality
->> positive
- sweet
- motherly
- kind
- gentle
->> negative
- anxious
- weak-willed
- submissive
->> neutral
- pacifistic
- quiet
Buttercup is a light cream marbled tabby with light green eyes. She has white paws, a chest patch, and tail tip. Her stripes are brown with lighter speckles over them. She has a nose blaze that matches her stripes but doesn't connect, along with white freckle-like markings along her nose and cheekbones. She is missing an eye, and has scars all over her back.
Backstory
->> Born in WindClan, Buttercupkit was always shy and recluded. She didn't much leave [Mother]'s side as a kit, and she never knew who had sired her. The other kits always teased her, saying that she was half-Clan, or sometimes half-rogue. None of the queens would want their kits around her and none of the warriors acknowledged her, it was just her and [Mother].
->> As an apprentice, she first had a rough-and-tough, claws first words later, overall angry-at-the-world mentor. [Mentor] would always push her past her limit, oftentimes using the terms that the kits had used with her to push her angry side out. One night, they were on a border patrol and got in a skirmish with a few rogues. [Mentor], although putting up a tough act, fled. They had left Buttercuppaw all alone. The rogues took their fair amount of scratches at her, leaving her to bleed out (trauma one, happened at about nine moons). A warrior found her the next day on a hunt, taking her back to camp as quickly as possible. They became [New Mentor] after Buttercup told everyone what had happened. After she was healed, Buttercuppaw had a missing eye and multiple criss-crossing of various scars and such. She had retreated into her shell as much as ever after that, only responding to [Mother] and [New Mentor] until her warrior ceremony.
->> After becoming a warrior, the mentally and physically scarred Buttercuppetal was nearly fifteen moons due to her injuries delaying her training. When she was seventeen moons, she met a tom. From her Clan, yes, but he just caught her eye one day and they became fast friends. [Mate One] was that friend, he was sweet and kind and empathetic, everything a young she-cat could want. After they became mates, [Mate One] persistently would ask about kittens. Buttercuppetal assured him she wasn't ready, but he kept asking. Eventually he snapped and screamed at her, pointing out her unknown heritage, her scars and how they marred her beauty, and her old mentor. She cracked and finally agreed to have his kits. After that, she had to be the equivalent of living property. Only speaking when spoken to, always at [Mate One]'s side out of force and fear, and most of all she was being forced to carry a tom's kits whom she had to pretend to love (trauma two, around 19 moons).
The kits came when she was twenty-one moons old. She was not prepared and they hit like a trainwreck. The birthing, however, was successful and she gave birth to two little she-kits. [Mate One] wasn't happy with this and yelled at her again. This time, she screwched back at him. She asked all of the queens to keep him out of the nursery after he'd stormed off. They all agreed and after three moons, the young twenty-four-moon-old Buttercuppetal left WindClan with her newly-weaned and mobile kits. They all took outsider names, Buttercuppetal shortened to Buttercup and the kits shortened to their prefixes as well.
After wandering about for a few moons, the family decided to visit Twolegplace and see what it was like there. Almost immediately, they got picked up by a twoleg couple who assumed they were stray cats and brought them home. Butercup was now around thirty moons, her kits were nine. The thing was, however, they were not alone in the home. They had a housemate. [Mate Two] was a kittypet-born tom, he was skittish and slightly curious of Clan and outsider life. Buttercup found this amusing and slightly alluring, but refused to fall in love again. Eventually, her two daughters grew and found mates. Neither of them had kits of their own quite yet. By now, Buttercup had grown to accept her feelings for [Mate Two] and she made the first move. He accepted and they became happily coupled with Buttercup at thirty-five.
The daughters left, gone with their mates to live together as a group after [Daughter One & Two] got pregnant at around the same time. Now, [Mate Two] and Buttercup were beginning to talk of kits. It took a while to fully be convinced by it due to her age and former circumstance. But she did, and at forty-three moons she gave birth to a second litter of three kittens. Two toms and a she-cat.
While growing up, the kittens were spoiled by their housefolk and their parents. If they wanted something, they got it. [Daughter Three] even convinced her mother into giving her and her brothers a lesson in fighting when they were eight moons. After that, they were trained by their mother and older sisters occasionally, as their housefolk let them come and go as they pleased. They live together to this day.
Happy family! Hope you don't mind the long backstory.
HeliosClan
character creator

Last edited by puffball; April 28th, 2022 at 07:57 AM.
Old April 28th, 2022, 08:20 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by puffball View Post
@LeoDaLeaf
> Buttercup(petal) <
Buttercup light cream pelt || petal (past) delicate personality
cis fem
->> she/her
->> hetero
outsider
->> WindClan
kittypet
->> 65 moons
Personality
->> positive
- sweet
- motherly
- kind
- gentle
->> negative
- anxious
- weak-willed
- submissive
->> neutral
- pacifistic
- quiet
Buttercup is a light cream marbled tabby with light green eyes. She has white paws, a chest patch, and tail tip. Her stripes are brown with lighter speckles over them. She has a nose blaze that matches her stripes but doesn't connect, along with white freckle-like markings along her nose and cheekbones. She is missing an eye, and has scars all over her back.
Backstory
->> Born in WindClan, Buttercupkit was always shy and recluded. She didn't much leave [Mother]'s side as a kit, and she never knew who had sired her. The other kits always teased her, saying that she was half-Clan, or sometimes half-rogue. None of the queens would want their kits around her and none of the warriors acknowledged her, it was just her and [Mother].
->> As an apprentice, she first had a rough-and-tough, claws first words later, overall angry-at-the-world mentor. [Mentor] would always push her past her limit, oftentimes using the terms that the kits had used with her to push her angry side out. One night, they were on a border patrol and got in a skirmish with a few rogues. [Mentor], although putting up a tough act, fled. They had left Buttercuppaw all alone. The rogues took their fair amount of scratches at her, leaving her to bleed out (trauma one, happened at about nine moons). A warrior found her the next day on a hunt, taking her back to camp as quickly as possible. They became [New Mentor] after Buttercup told everyone what had happened. After she was healed, Buttercuppaw had a missing eye and multiple criss-crossing of various scars and such. She had retreated into her shell as much as ever after that, only responding to [Mother] and [New Mentor] until her warrior ceremony.
->> After becoming a warrior, the mentally and physically scarred Buttercuppetal was nearly fifteen moons due to her injuries delaying her training. When she was seventeen moons, she met a tom. From her Clan, yes, but he just caught her eye one day and they became fast friends. [Mate One] was that friend, he was sweet and kind and empathetic, everything a young she-cat could want. After they became mates, [Mate One] persistently would ask about kittens. Buttercuppetal assured him she wasn't ready, but he kept asking. Eventually he snapped and screamed at her, pointing out her unknown heritage, her scars and how they marred her beauty, and her old mentor. She cracked and finally agreed to have his kits. After that, she had to be the equivalent of living property. Only speaking when spoken to, always at [Mate One]'s side out of force and fear, and most of all she was being forced to carry a tom's kits whom she had to pretend to love (trauma two, around 19 moons).
The kits came when she was twenty-one moons old. She was not prepared and they hit like a trainwreck. The birthing, however, was successful and she gave birth to two little she-kits. [Mate One] wasn't happy with this and yelled at her again. This time, she screwched back at him. She asked all of the queens to keep him out of the nursery after he'd stormed off. They all agreed and after three moons, the young twenty-four-moon-old Buttercuppetal left WindClan with her newly-weaned and mobile kits. They all took outsider names, Buttercuppetal shortened to Buttercup and the kits shortened to their prefixes as well.
After wandering about for a few moons, the family decided to visit Twolegplace and see what it was like there. Almost immediately, they got picked up by a twoleg couple who assumed they were stray cats and brought them home. Butercup was now around thirty moons, her kits were nine. The thing was, however, they were not alone in the home. They had a housemate. [Mate Two] was a kittypet-born tom, he was skittish and slightly curious of Clan and outsider life. Buttercup found this amusing and slightly alluring, but refused to fall in love again. Eventually, her two daughters grew and found mates. Neither of them had kits of their own quite yet. By now, Buttercup had grown to accept her feelings for [Mate Two] and she made the first move. He accepted and they became happily coupled with Buttercup at thirty-five.
The daughters left, gone with their mates to live together as a group after [Daughter One & Two] got pregnant at around the same time. Now, [Mate Two] and Buttercup were beginning to talk of kits. It took a while to fully be convinced by it due to her age and former circumstance. But she did, and at forty-three moons she gave birth to a second litter of three kittens. Two toms and a she-cat.
While growing up, the kittens were spoiled by their housefolk and their parents. If they wanted something, they got it. [Daughter Three] even convinced her mother into giving her and her brothers a lesson in fighting when they were eight moons. After that, they were trained by their mother and older sisters occasionally, as their housefolk let them come and go as they pleased. They live together to this day.
Happy family! Hope you don't mind the long backstory.

I LOVE HER!!! I'll send the kk asap
Old April 28th, 2022, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoDaLeaf View Post

I LOVE HER!!! I'll send the kk asap
I'm glad you do! have fun with her!
HeliosClan
character creator
Old April 28th, 2022, 10:11 AM

whoosh the wind, it feels . . . like Kansas.
haha, boop
HeliosClan
character creator

Last edited by puffball; April 28th, 2022 at 10:12 AM.
Old April 29th, 2022, 05:21 AM

Bompity
HeliosClan
character creator
Old May 2nd, 2022, 10:39 AM

boop!
HeliosClan