Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM

Old March 21st, 2022, 09:59 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default [OPEN TO ALL WC KITS] Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Hickorykit | he/him | @tulle @/everyone with a windclan kit @Rockfall since you wanted to stalk this rp haha

Things in Windclan had gotten a bit boring as of late...time to fix that! The small pudgy kit rolled out of his nest at the break of dawn, maybe accidentally flicking Laurelkit in the process...oops! Well, he was gonna wake her up anyways. Taking a moment to let out a big ol' yawn, the kitten shook out his fur and jumped up into the air! He reached out his paws, hoping on landing directly onto his sister! Hopefully it wouldnt hurt her, instead just waking her up.

"Wakey wakey!" he chirped, voice slightly groggy yet still squeaky at the same time, "We gotta get off our lazy bums today an' make some new friends!"

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old March 22nd, 2022, 02:00 AM
trying to figure out life

Default Re: [OPEN TO ALL WC KITS] Gotta Catch 'Em All!

~ Fogkit ~

The dark tabby had been sleeping in a little, but slowly unwillingly opened his vibrant green eyes a little to check what was making the noise. A black, white, and grey kit that reminded Fogkit a lot of Laurelkit was hopping around, being loud. We? Was the other kit talking to everyone in the nursery? Apparently they needed to in their words 'make some new friends. Fogkit had only ever been friends with his family, and knew like what? Five cats outside of that?

But also, he didn't really feel like having more cats around, especially if they were this loud all the time. But sleeping was rather difficult at the moment, so the dark tom sat up and gazed at the other kit. "What are you doing?"
Old March 22nd, 2022, 09:44 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Laurelkit
One of the first things Laurelkit felt as the dawn lighting flickered into the nursery and started to wake her was her brother so graciously flicking her in the face. Her nose scrunched and she let out a small squeak, eyes flying open ablaze and trying to focus on the hazy nursery. "Watch your paws, chubby," she grumbled as her paws rubbed at her eyes, jaws parting in in a massive yawn.

But apparently the poke was not enough; moments later Laurelkit felt a weight land on her, forcefully pushing all the air out from her lungs. "OOF!" Her eyes went wide before narrowing again and looking up to see Hickorykit and all his chub above her. "You should stop eating so much," she purred, her tone a mixture of annoyance and love as she smiled and nudged her brother's chin with her nose. "I'm awake, I'm awake, now get off me you lump!"

Trying to wiggle out from underneath her brother, Laurelkit's attention was quickly grabbed away by another voice piping up. Her gaze shifted over to recognize... "Fogkit! Hello!" She recalled the kit being one of her first conversations outside of Hickorybrother and Eldermama, and Iriskit of course. A bright smile stretched across her face as she worked harder to untangle herself from underneath Hickorykit. After a bit she managed to get free, falling from the nest and tumbling onto the ground. A small cloud of dust bounced up around her as she sat up still smiling bright as ever.

[ @Atticus @Hopeless ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old March 23rd, 2022, 03:28 AM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!
My Mood: Inspired

Iriskit - @tulle @Atticus @Hopeless

It was perfectly normal to be annoyed when you got woken up at the crack of dawn, right?

Because that was Iriskit.

Previously, she had been snoozing comfortably, head rested on her paws and tail around her small slate-grey body, when a squeaky shrill voice jerked her away from sleepy world to thepresent. Iriskit woke with a start, blinking groggily, slowly waking her eyes up. Blinking one las time, the kit got to her paws. The noise seemed to have come from Hickorykit, on Iriskit's left. She padded over, hearing Fogkit ask them what they were doing once he had approached them. She trotted over, expression tired, with a smidge of exasperation.It was quite a rare occurence to see her annoyed.

"What're you..." she stopped, biting her lip nervously. What if they decided not to like her? Laurelkit, she'd already met, but she wasn't sure of Hickorykit and Fogkit. So instead, she whispered, "Hey! Whatever you're doing, I wanna join!"

Last edited by alaskaa; April 1st, 2022 at 01:46 AM.
Old March 25th, 2022, 07:11 AM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Saffronkit was splayed out on the ground, laying just outside of the nursery. His eyes were firmly shut, with the aim of giving off the illusion of sleep, but his twitching ears and irregular breathing probably gave him away. Why was he pretending to sleep? Just 'cause. Can I get away with it? Will anyone notice? Will mama notice? Simple childhood curiosities that only a young kit would come up with. Unfortunately, he quickly tired of this game, and the lack of attention it garnered was far too boring. His eyes - just beginning their transition from blue to copper - fluttered open. Who could he pester?

He pondered this question for a moment. But, fortunately, it seemed he wouldn't have to make a decision, as apparently someone else was trying to pester the whole nursery. He scrambled to get to his paws, stumbling a little as he did so. He had just began walking a few days ago, so he still didn't look too graceful. "What're we doing??" He rushed over eagerly, "I wanna play! Or talk. Or whatever you're doing." He sat down, tipping his head as the others spoke. Was this how he was s'posed to sit prim and proper? Probably not, but that thought flew out of his mind too soon for him to really think about it.

It seemed Saffronkit was the only one so far who appreciated Whoeverkit's (Chubby? Lump? Fogkit? Whoeverkit #2 used so many named for him!) loud call to wake up. Of course, he had already been awake, so he had no reason to be irritated. His ear flicked as another kit spoke. Hey, didn't he know her? Or, well, didn't Mamacat know her? "Why're you whispering?" His eyes widened as a realization struck him, and he dropped his voice to a whisper as well, "Are we s'posed to whisper?"

@Atticus @Hopeless @tulle @Iris.

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old March 31st, 2022, 04:10 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Laurelkit
Putting Fogkit off to the side in her mind, Laurelkit directed her attention to Iriskit who had come over to join them. "Iriskit!" A beam of happiness shot across her expression as she young she-kit lifted her small forepaws in an attempt to give the other kit a hug. She knew that Eldermama always gave her them whenever she saw her - that and a nuzzle against her cheek - and they brought her a lot of happiness. So naturally, she wanted to spread that!

"I dunno what we're doing yet, Hickorykit decided to jump on me to wake me up though," Laurelkit explained with a pointed look back at her brother, "and then Fogkit came over, and now you're here too!" By the stars above, it was going to be a fantastic day! With this many kits they could play a game of moss-ball, or Clans, or whatever else they wanted to do.

A new face made its way over, belonging to a kit that she didn't recognize. Her gaze shifted towards the newcomer with a smile. One of her eyes was beginning to melt away into a light green while the other stayed blue. "We're just decidin' that right now, silly! I'm Laurelkit by the way," she introduced herself she a bob of her head. "This is Iriskit here," she motioned to the young she-kit beside her before twisting herself around to point towards where Fogkit and Hickorykit were. "That's Fogkit over there, and the lump in the nest is my brother Hickorykit!"

Now that their introductions were out of the way, Laurelkit turned to tipped her head in curiosity towards the newcomer. "What's your name?"

[ @Atticus @Hopeless @Iris @Naiad i hope you all don't mind about moving this along! ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old April 1st, 2022, 02:01 AM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!
My Mood: Inspired

Iriskit (she/her)
Her eyes were pulling tricks on her! How was yet another kit awake? Yet another kit had joined the group of awake kits that were definitely meant to be sleeping. The slate-grey she-kit shut her eyes tight, scrunching her face up before they popped open again. Iriskit did a quick trip with her eyes around her tiny little kit body and was disappointed to find that no, this was reality. Pale green orbs landed on the most recent kit to approach them. He looked new. Wait. Was a he, or she, or they? All the pronouns thingies seemed quite confusing to her, so she decided not to think about it. Pleasure expressed itself clearly in Iriskit’s shining hues, and the upward curve of her mouth as Laurelkit greeted her. The she-kit did seem pleased to see her, so maybe they were friends after all! Hopefully, she remembered their clearing encounter, as Iriskit did. As the other she-kit raised her forepaws, Iriskit mused over this for two, three heartbeats.
”I dunno, I’m just whispering because... Why not?” Iriskit answered nonchalantly, in response to the newcomer’s question, her two shoulders rising a little before falling in a little shrug. She turned her gaze on Laurelkit as she began to speak.
”I still wanna join!” she exclaimed happily, adrenaline pulsing through her veins, quivering a little with excitement. She loved meeting new cats! Annnd Hickorykit and Fogkit and the new kit were new cats. Her tail curled up slightly in exhilaration. ”Hi, Fogkit and Hickorykit! I’m Iriskit, I don’t think I’ve introduced myself before to you guys.”
Iriskit bent her stubby, short kit legs, and curled her tail around her haunches, angling one ear towards Laurelkit to hear what else she was saying. She asked the exact same question that was lingering in Iriskit’s mind, but she didn’t really want to ask. Because, the new kit might think she was being rude when she wasn’t, and that, that was just unacceptable…!

Last edited by alaskaa; April 1st, 2022 at 02:02 AM.
Old April 1st, 2022, 01:40 PM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Berrykit

The small, speckled shoulder move, slightly. Ears twitched, tail flicked a little, and after the noise became enough to seep into her dreams, and then drag her out of the, her green and blue eyes flickered open. So many voices, more than there usually were in the pretty calm nursery. She looked around a little, a could see a good pawful of cats. Five of them that she could count. And they were talking about something, planning something?

Blinking, and now fully awake, her ears turned towards the other kits, curiosity getting the better of her as she seemed to lean forward without her noticing. A black and white kit - around her age maybe? - introduced themself as Laurelkit. Laurelkit, Laurelkit, Laurelkit... A pretty name if you asked Berrykit, and a little smile made the corners of her mouth start twitching a little as she saw Laurelkit's eyes. Two colors, just like Berrykit's. Though, the speckled kit's were one green and one blue, while the other kit had a green and yellow pair.

And Laurelkit in their turn called a dark tabby tom kit 'Fogkit'. It made sense to Berrykit when she looked at his stripes, who seemed to look kinda misty in a way, if you once more asked her. And his eyes were a pretty vibrant green. Waaoowww... The dark kit also asked the same question Berrykit had on her mind, what was going on with all this. The question seemed to be directed at a grey spotted kit, the one whose voice she had heard first, and who looked a lot like Laurelkit. And from what they said next she got that they were siblings.

But of course, there were other kits, and Berrykit's attention was claimed by a grey and black molly, who Laurelkit mentioned as Iriskit. Berrykiy quite liked the logic behind all the names, how they in a way related to their appearance, which made everyone's names so much easier to remember.

In her thoughts and slight eagerness to know more about the other cats, Berrykit had leaned so far forward that her muzzle soon bumped down on the side of her nest as she could not stretch out her neck any longer. They all seemed like enjoyable cats to be around, but while her curiosity about them grew, so did her unwillingness to bother them. Berrykit had always been the type of cat to not quite fit in any sort of spotlight, and she'd rather give it to someone else when they seemed to enjoy it so much more, and she didn't want to bother them.

But that wasn't the end of that. Because while she chose to stay where she was, one thought still nagged at the back of her mind like a hungry little bug eating at her brain. Was this was mother would have wanted, fo Berrykit to just sit in her nest until she was an apprentice? No, Shingingmoon had always tried and encouraged her to make friends.

For a long time she kept on sitting in her nest, her head telling her to stand up and approach the kits, but her hindpaws firmly glued to the moss. But at last that glue seemed to weaken as more thoughts of her now-dead mother made her muscles slow lift her up, and her legs began to move her towards the group.

"If you're doing something, I could join in!" Well, she wasn't sure what they were gonna do, but it should be fun anyway. "I've only really played moss-ball with Shingingmoon before, but Im always happy to learn any new games you might know! Moss-ball was fun and all, very active, but she couldn't really engage her mind like when she was thinking. Maybe they could play pretend? Pretending to be full warriors, and fighting and hunting? It sounded more exciting.

"Or we could play pretend? Its not really something you have to learn to play, and it also cant be boring!" Since the level of fun you had was depending on you, not on the activity.