Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:21 AM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:01 AM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:53 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:50 AM

Old March 9th, 2024, 07:40 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Windswept Plains

| Larchflame |
Out - She/her - 27 moons

Trudging across the unnatural field, wet grass catching her paws, Larchflame was busy feeling sorry for herself. She didn't belong in Thunderclan anymore. She was a disappointment to her clan, becoming exactly what she swore to hate. Failed as a Hornet. Failed as a mentor. Failed as a sister. Truely, she was pathetic. Strong claws dug through the melting snow, as she narrowed her eyes in hatred for herself. She really was nothing but a rogue. By blood, by her pitiful lack of loyalty to her clan, at least she had the decency to exile herself rather than have Bumblestar waste her breath on it, or her claws. A cold shiver ran up her spine at merely the thought of Bumblestars violence. It was horrifying what she had done to Cracklekit/paw, even though his crimes where extensive and sickening, and Larchflame honestly was worried she might share the tom's fate on behalf of her and her co-workers incompetence.

So what was she doing now? The only thing she could think of doing, looking for her brother.

Character Bio's | Tracker/Finder
larchflame: well insulated - sootkit: world weaving 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow
Old March 13th, 2024, 06:03 PM
I exist?

Bump Policy: After 24 hours
My Mood: Cool

[OPEN]
[Dragon - She-Cat - 23 Moons]

Dragon gently padded along, through the long grasses and abundant wild flowers of the plains. It was eerily quiet, save for the roaring thunderpath, providing a good opportunity for a hunt. Prey was scarce around here, but there was always an opportunity for some, she mused, swishing her ginger and white tail around in concentration. There must be something around here, surely!

Finally, she picked up on a small noise. A mouse, she thought, pattering around in the grass. Slowly, she picked herself up and began to stalk the noise, trying to remain quiet and downwind. A whisker away, a whisker away… and finally a pounce, ending the little thing’s life quickly. It was small and thinner than she would have liked, but any prey was good prey, especially considering her less than brilliant hunting techniques. Going from a kittypet to a rogue was never easy for any cat, but it was worth it, she decided.
Dragon- Loner
Old March 23rd, 2024, 03:04 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

frosty ate grass.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old March 25th, 2024, 04:05 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

Wildtwist 'Spot'
He/They/Leaf - Former ThC Warrior

Walk walk walk. Pause and look at the sky. Then repeat. That is what the expecting tom had been doing the past few days. Since they didn't remember their name, they decided to give themselves one. Spot. For his spotted fur. It was simple and easy for leaf to remember. Spot looked around and found himself in a patch of flowers and grass. He prefered leaves. But… it was good enough for the pregnant cat to rest for a bit. Spot had been traveling for so long, trying to find anything that could make leaf remember what happened before the accident. No luck, but leaf knew he was close. Somehow. For now, they would rest.

[ Open]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old March 27th, 2024, 04:08 AM
Engine engine number nine

___...*| Daisy |*...___
[ formerly Daisy/Specklepaw - she/her - Outsider -
Purrks: none ]

Coming back to where she had been staying the large molly had just finished hunting. It had been a long day and it was about time that she had begun to settle down for the night. Hopefully this night would be better than the previous. Her old life often made her restless thinking about it.

The bitterness she had once felt was well past her. Her days of anger were at a close. At almost 50 moons old she was starting to feel her age creep up on her. Though she tried her best to keep her strength up. She was not old enough to be an elder, but the next few moons were going to be quite different.

[ open ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 20th, 2024, 04:21 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The Lionheart padded in with that strange scarred cat and Silkwisp at her heels.

Even though she knew she could fend off some soft kittypets, she still was filled with unease. This kind of territory was uncharted. Plus, it smelt awful. A strong stench she couldn't quite recognize assaulted her nostrils. It smelt of oil and tar. She snarled softly. Oh Starclan give her strength...

"Where to?" Owltalon turned to the fugitive, a kinder crease to her expression was present. "I'm not about to wander all willy nily into unknown territory, give me some kind of road map."

She didn't say it, but she also wasn't about to let this cat get lost or have their guts get sprawled out on a hot road or something. That she really didn't wanna see.

As far as she looked, she couldn't really see any nests here, that made her slightly question the validity of the directions that the stranger might share with her.

Tags: @Morrigan
@Forgetfulshape

(Vfrbkuwebfkuc I don't know if this is the right place, )

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old April 20th, 2024, 04:26 PM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The Lionheart padded in with that strange scarred cat and Silkwisp at her heels.

Even though she knew she could fend off some soft kittypets, she still was filled with unease. This kind of territory was uncharted. Plus, it smelt awful. A strong stench she couldn't quite recognize assaulted her nostrils. It smelt of oil and tar. She snarled softly. Oh Starclan give her strength...

"Where to?" Owltalon turned to the fugitive, a kinder crease to her expression was present. "I'm not about to wander all willy nily into unknown territory, give me some kind of road map."

She didn't say it, but she also wasn't about to let this cat get lost or have their guts get sprawled out on a hot road or something. That she really didn't wanna see.

As far as she looked, she couldn't really see any nests here, that made her slightly question the validity of the directions that the stranger might share with her.

@Forgetfulshape

(Vfrbkuwebfkuc I don't know if this is the right place, )
(The location was labelled Casa de Ele)
Ele slowly looked around. "This looks close to home. I should be able to find it from here. But if ever you need anything from me, I live in a huge mansion near here. Thanks for the help, by the way. Youre some of the first cats to actually show me mercy when my sense of direction has forsaken me." She smiled gently. @Morrigan @Marigoldwhisper

Last edited by Forgetfulshape; April 20th, 2024 at 04:27 PM.
Old April 20th, 2024, 05:47 PM
Formerly The Doctor

Status: Sorry guys, I've come down with a bad cold so replies will be late and sloppy. :/
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sick

Silkwisp
Riverclan warrior

Silkwisp's fur prickled with unease as they made their way through the outskirts. She felt out of her element in this place, it was weird and eerie...she wanted to leave as soon as they saw this kittypet off so hopefully they would also leave in a hurry. She was in no mood to deal with anymore fuss.

Fidgeting anxiously as Owltalon asked the kittypet for directions, relief flooded over her when they decided to find her own way home. Cool, now they did have to wander this aweful place forever. Her features softened at the outsider's thanks. She knew not everyone was so welcoming to foreign cats but it was still a surprise to have someone be grateful for kicking them out without violence.

"No probs, dude!" Some brightness regained, Silk gave the younger cat a little smile before turning on her heels "See ya!" giving Owltalon a friendly nudge, the tall she-cat began to pad back to Riverclan territory, hopefull with Talons following her.

@Marigoldwhisper @Forgetfulshape

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old April 21st, 2024, 03:20 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
Silkwisp
Riverclan warrior

Silkwisp's fur prickled with unease as they made their way through the outskirts. She felt out of her element in this place, it was weird and eerie...she wanted to leave as soon as they saw this kittypet off so hopefully they would also leave in a hurry. She was in no mood to deal with anymore fuss.

Fidgeting anxiously as Owltalon asked the kittypet for directions, relief flooded over her when they decided to find her own way home. Cool, now they did have to wander this aweful place forever. Her features softened at the outsider's thanks. She knew not everyone was so welcoming to foreign cats but it was still a surprise to have someone be grateful for kicking them out without violence.

"No probs, dude!" Some brightness regained, Silk gave the younger cat a little smile before turning on her heels "See ya!" giving Owltalon a friendly nudge, the tall she-cat began to pad back to Riverclan territory, hopefull with Talons following her.

@Marigoldwhisper @Forgetfulshape

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The Lionheart was greatly taken aback by the lack of hostility. With the offering a leaving on a pleasant goodbye, Owltalon flashed a crooked smile at the outsider before turning back to her clanmate--- her friend ---Silkwisp.

"Well, I certainly hope that was the adventure you were expecting," she nudged Silkwisp back with the tip of her nose. She smiled widely, proud of both her and Silk for properly dealing with what could've been a very hostile cat.

"Great job, Silk! You showed great promise."

(I'll be following up this post in Lionsbeach!)

@Forgetfulshape

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old April 22nd, 2024, 03:08 PM
In and out!

Bump Policy: Any time when I'm online! (Ask me first!)
My Mood: Doh

Yellow jacket walked along the forest floor, looking for prey. She was a bit tired as the wing pushed past her, her fur waved with the wind, her fur was dirty and she was starving, maybe she should go back to being a kittypet?...*
(Yellow jacket is a yellow she cat with black stripes and a fluffy round Striped tail, hence the name she has a old purple collar with small spikes .)