Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by Mica
Today 10:29 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 10:28 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:09 AM

Old March 25th, 2018, 10:50 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

So, hi guys. This is my first thread post, so it might need some work. Anyways, there are four clans: (Heads up! All clans believe in Starclan and the warrior code)
Fireclan: Fireclan cats live on plains where the sun's heat will beat down on them constantly, even through the roughest leaf-bare. They can withstand high temperatures (80 degrees Fahrenheit) and dis-like snowy, cold, areas. They have a high endurance where ever they go, and are loyal to their own clan, but no clan other. They are always trying to show superiority to the other clans when the meet, but they always have their faults that keep them in the same level as the rest. They hunt mice, shrews, birds, and rabbits.
Waterclan: Waterclan cats live on marshy wet-lands, always by some source of water (aka, lake, river, etc.) They mostly eat fish, toads, water voles, or sorts of water berries. They can live in cold, snowy-type areas for awhile, or in a place like where Fireclan lives, but their best place to thrive is by water. They are of course loyal to their own clan, but are friendly to others, except for in battle, in which they are fierce. They know their place, unless a outrageous comment is made at them, then you best watch out!
Natureclan: Natureclan cats live under the dappled shades of forests and trees. They are deep thinkers about most things, but can be headstrong in dire times. They hunt whatever they can find, from fish (if they are lucky enough) to shrews, and squirrels, to birds, rabbits, and anything in between. They like to stick to their own clan mostly, but in dire times, they are open to those in need. They are fierce and brave in battles, even though, like perviously said, they can be headstrong. They are also loyal to their clan.
Weatherclan: Weatherclan cats live in mountainous areas where it snows and hails during leaf-bare and late leaf-fall. They usually have longer coats to keep themselves warm. But don't let their fluffy appearance fool you, these Weatherclan cats are fierce, smart, loyal fighters, who are always willing to fight for their clan. They eat birds and mountain critters.

WeatherClan:
Leader:
Deputy:
Medicine cat:
Med cat apprentice:
Warriors:
Cypressfight @OmbreFeather
Apprentices:
Queens:
Elders:

NatureClan:
Leader:
Deputy: Puddleshine @OmbreFeather
Medicine cat:
Medicine cat apprentice:
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Glorypaw @OmbreFeather
Queens:
Elders:

Waterclan:

Leader:
Deputy:
Medicine cat:
Med cat apprentice:
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Queens:
Elders:
OakLight @OmbreFeather

Fireclan:

Leader:
Deputy:
Medicine cat:
Med cat apprentice:
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Raypaw @OmbreFeather
Queens:
GalaxyLight @OmbreFeather
Elders:

Form:
Clan:
Name:
Role in Clan: (Please ask to be higher ranks)
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Remember to always do @OmbreFeather so i see it! So excited! I have school sometimes, but I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!!

Sorry, Im fixing the form i accidentally messed up:
Form:
Clan:
Role in Clan: (Please ask to be higher ranks)
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Last edited by BEAR.; March 25th, 2018 at 11:12 PM. Reason: double post merge
Old March 27th, 2018, 10:21 PM
Reach For The Stars

Default Re: Element Clan Sign-ups! (Fireclan, Waterclan, Natureclan, and Weatherclan)

Maybe if I made my own role first others might come? Anyways here is my role:

Form:

Clan: Natureclan
Name: Moonstar (shine) // Cypresspaw
Role in Clan: Leader //App.
Appearance: Pale-grey, silver female with darker speckles on muzzle, white paws and underbelly, and deep blue eyes. She is lean and swift on her paws, and can climb trees. Watch out below!!! // A deep brown molly with a white muzzle and dark green eyes. She is lean and great at climbing rocks because of her strong front legs.
Personality: Serious, but friendly molly that has the maturity of a very very experienced elder. She can see most times when things aren't right, and can feel when bad things are looming over her clans head. She feels as defensive as her clan as a mother would for new born kits. She is easy to talk to, but can be snappy when angry, upset, or doesn't want to be bothered. When she is furious, you'll know. She never shows her fright unless she is truly in shock or terrified. She is calm when facing other leaders and leading patrols. She has a good tolerance. // She is friendly but calm, and is almost never not behaving. She is caring and gentle, but is brave and kind. She is strong and willing to learn and fight.
Mate/Crush: None // None atm
Kits: None // Too young!
Siblings: Sunsplash (Weatherclan) // none
Other:Just in case my friends close rping friends wanna see this ill put down your users in a second post :3 You know you wanna rp with me! Also, Moonstar is on her 7th life.

Form:

Clan:Weatherclan
Name: Sunsplash
Role in Clan: Deputy
Appearance: A bright golden tom with light cream spots and golden eyes
Personality: A authoritative tom that is fierce and always puts hims clan first. Though he barely remembers his sister, he tries to avoid her when their clans fight in an attempt to show her he still cares about her. He is always demanding respect and does not tolerate goofing off. He is loyal until the end and is a skilled warrior. He is almost always a calm type of serious.
Mate/Crush: open
Kits: none atm
Sibilings: Moonstar (Natureclan)
Other: Parents were a kittypet and rouge

Old March 27th, 2018, 10:24 PM
Reach For The Stars

Default Re: Element Clan Sign-ups! (Fireclan, Waterclan, Natureclan, and Weatherclan)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmbreFeather View Post
Maybe if I made my own role first others might come? Anyways here is my role:

Form:

Clan: Natureclan
Name: Moonstar (shine) // Cypresspaw
Role in Clan: Leader //App.
Appearance: Pale-grey, silver female with darker speckles on muzzle, white paws and underbelly, and deep blue eyes. She is lean and swift on her paws, and can climb trees. Watch out below!!! // A deep brown molly with a white muzzle and dark green eyes. She is lean and great at climbing rocks because of her strong front legs.
Personality: Serious, but friendly molly that has the maturity of a very very experienced elder. She can see most times when things aren't right, and can feel when bad things are looming over her clans head. She feels as defensive as her clan as a mother would for new born kits. She is easy to talk to, but can be snappy when angry, upset, or doesn't want to be bothered. When she is furious, you'll know. She never shows her fright unless she is truly in shock or terrified. She is calm when facing other leaders and leading patrols. She has a good tolerance. // She is friendly but calm, and is almost never not behaving. She is caring and gentle, but is brave and kind. She is strong and willing to learn and fight.
Mate/Crush: None // None atm
Kits: None // Too young!
Siblings: Sunsplash (Weatherclan) // none
Other:Just in case my friends close rping friends wanna see this ill put down your users in a second post :3 You know you wanna rp with me! Also, Moonstar is on her 7th life.

Form:

Clan:Weatherclan
Name: Sunsplash
Role in Clan: Deputy
Appearance: A bright golden tom with light cream spots and golden eyes
Personality: A authoritative tom that is fierce and always puts hims clan first. Though he barely remembers his sister, he tries to avoid her when their clans fight in an attempt to show her he still cares about her. He is always demanding respect and does not tolerate goofing off. He is loyal until the end and is a skilled warrior. He is almost always a calm type of serious.
Mate/Crush: open
Kits: none atm
Sibilings: Moonstar (Natureclan)
Other: Parents were a kittypet and rouge

The mentions: @Fuzzyfeline @Boba Fett @Ravenfang
Old March 27th, 2018, 10:42 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Form

Clan
NatureClan | NatureClan | WeatherClan | WeatherClan | FireClan | FireClan | WaterClan | WaterClan

Female | Male | Female | Male | Female | Male | Female | Male

Name
Slantpaw(step) | Jaytuft | Fawnpaw(creek) | Shootingtail | Whispheart | Slatepaw(foot) | Lilacfeather | Stillstar(water)

All of them have an age that makes sense X3

Rank
Apprentice | Medicine Cat? If not, then warrior | Apprentice | Deputy? If not, then warrior | Forever Queen | Medicine Cat Apprentice? If not, then apprentice | Warrior | Leader? If not, then warrior

Appearance
Silver tabby with green eyes | blue tabby with Amber eyes | Amber tabby with blue eyes | Tuxedo with silver eyes and unusually long tail | Fluffy and white with blue eyes | Smoky gray tabby with icy blue eyes | Pale tabby with stormy blue eyes | white cat with ginger patches and soft green eyes

Personality
X3 I know their personalities, but I'm lazy, so I'm not going to write them if I don't have to XD

Other/Questions
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mention
@OmbreFeather
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 27th, 2018, 10:52 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Form

Clan
NatureClan | NatureClan | WeatherClan | WeatherClan | FireClan | FireClan | WaterClan | WaterClan

Female | Male | Female | Male | Female | Male | Female | Male

Name
Slantpaw(step) | Jaytuft | Fawnpaw(creek) | Shootingtail | Whispheart | Slatepaw(foot) | Lilacfeather | Stillstar(water)

All of them have an age that makes sense X3

Rank
Apprentice | Medicine Cat? If not, then warrior | Apprentice | Deputy? If not, then warrior | Forever Queen | Medicine Cat Apprentice? If not, then apprentice | Warrior | Leader? If not, then warrior

Appearance
Silver tabby with green eyes | blue tabby with Amber eyes | Amber tabby with blue eyes | Tuxedo with silver eyes and unusually long tail | Fluffy and white with blue eyes | Smoky gray tabby with icy blue eyes | Pale tabby with stormy blue eyes | white cat with ginger patches and soft green eyes

Personality
X3 I know their personalities, but I'm lazy, so I'm not going to write them if I don't have to XD

Other/Questions
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mention
@OmbreFeather
Woah, that was alot xD all of them accepted. Slatepaw/Jaytuft/Slantpaw (I think) can be medicine cats / med cat apps. Stillstar may be leader. Sunsplash is already deputy of Weatherclan. Sorry! Moonstar can mentor Slantpaw if you want :P! Thanks for signing up :P
Old March 27th, 2018, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Woah, that was alot xD all of them accepted. Slatepaw/Jaytuft/Slantpaw (I think) can be medicine cats / med cat apps. Stillstar may be leader. Sunsplash is already deputy of Weatherclan. Sorry! Moonstar can mentor Slantpaw if you want :P! Thanks for signing up :P
XD thanks. Aww... I wanted Shootingtail to become Shootingstar X3 XD but that's ok. You're welcome!
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 27th, 2018, 10:59 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

XD thanks. Aww... I wanted Shootingtail to become Shootingstar X3 XD but that's ok. You're welcome!
Here, lets make a deal :P I'll let Shootingtail can just be the leader of Weatherclan with Sunsplash as the deputy! It works out. Now i gtg be bk tomorrow!
Old March 27th, 2018, 11:08 PM
oh, how i love you..

Ohhhh this looks good. @OmbreFeather

Clan: Natureclan///Natureclan
Name: Midnight(shire?)///Ombretail
Role in Clan: Leader///Warrior
Appearance: Midnight(shire?)//////Ombretail
Personality: Friendly, When sad he will be easily offended, Willing to risk his life for mate, crush, and/or best friend, Mostly Positive////Strict sometimes, Friendly, Willing to risk life for mate, Also never cries or complains
Crush: Galaxylight //// Sunsplash
Mate: None //// None
Other: Can Midnight(shire?) still be leader but his name will be Midnightshire instead of Midnightstar? //// None

Baby, my phone!

Last edited by S t a r; March 27th, 2018 at 11:10 PM.
Old March 28th, 2018, 06:08 AM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

I’m so sorry that I didn’t see this!

Clan: Fireclan
Name: Hawkstar
Role in Clan: Leader
Appearance: reddish base coat with dark brown underbelly with grey dapples
Personality: fiercely loyal and would jump in front of anything to save any one of her clan mates.
Other: @OmbreFeather

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old March 28th, 2018, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Here, lets make a deal :P I'll let Shootingtail can just be the leader of Weatherclan with Sunsplash as the deputy! It works out. Now i gtg be bk tomorrow!
Ok XD