Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:40 PM

Old October 12th, 2017, 09:20 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

{If they are coughing up blood, they will die. That means internal bleeding, and only surgeries can help with that. Fact check, or let your cat die.}

Wheatfur scrambled about, ripping of herb's and plants to help with the dire injuries. The tom did not get the ramblings of the young cat, but shushed ChameleonVIne, ''Save your strength. It would be quite annoying for you if you died from you talking, not the wounds.'' He mewed, trying to add a bit of humor.
(Okay, just bleeding and coughing then. IDK wounds lol)
Chameleonvine grunted as medicine cat began doing something to her. She wasn’t that aware of the sarcasm as the pain of the wounds distracted her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 12th, 2017, 10:21 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiebear6 View Post
Halfkit squeaked, too scared to let out a real scream. He tried to steady himself, but he was too scared. Was that a fox? He thought he had heard of these things, but he couldn't think straight, he didn't know what he was meant to do. W-what do I do? I can't run, so what do I do?! What do WE do?!
"C-Come on!" Stammered Wisteriapaw, not knowing how to react in this particular situation. She had only been an apprentice for a few days, and she had barely even heard of a red creature like this before now. Slavering and furious it towered over her and the kit, and in a second, she grabbed Halfkit's scuff out of instinct. The molly had already assumed the kit wouldn't be able to run, due to the apparent absence of one of her back legs. Deciding not to ask, the tabby started backing up, before finally bolting into the forest behind her. As she did so, she could feel the pounding pawsteps of the creature pelting after her, it's mind intent on getting it's prey. And feasting.
Old October 12th, 2017, 01:00 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Pinkpaw obeyed sniffing the ground then paused, as she was downwind from the rabbit, she pointed her tail at it silently.
Daisywind could smell the stench of nervousness. It was coming from Pinkpaw. "Don't be nervous. You can do it. I have a plan. If you miss it, I'll be on the other side of the bush ready to catch it." Daisywind silently trotted to the other side, waiting for her apprentice to catch it. She can do it. I know she can.
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!
Old October 12th, 2017, 01:01 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowmist View Post
Daisywind could smell the stench of nervousness. It was coming from Pinkpaw. "Don't be nervous. You can do it. I have a plan. If you miss it, I'll be on the other side of the bush ready to catch it." Daisywind silently trotted to the other side, waiting for her apprentice to catch it. She can do it. I know she can.
(Should she catch it?)
Pinkpaw crept forward unsure of how exactly to catch it. She dropped into a hunter’s crouch watching it bouce further.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 12th, 2017, 02:14 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

Quote:
(Should she catch it?)
Pinkpaw crept forward unsure of how exactly to catch it. She dropped into a hunter’s crouch watching it bouce further.
[Well Bluestar catched that big squirrel when she first started hunting. And that was in leafbare. But whatever you want.] Daisywind nodded slightly, making sure not to make to big of a movement, otherwise the rabbit would get scared.
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,

Last edited by Fab4evagirl; October 12th, 2017 at 02:15 PM.
Old October 12th, 2017, 05:48 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
[Well Bluestar catched that big squirrel when she first started hunting. And that was in leafbare. But whatever you want.] Daisywind nodded slightly, making sure not to make to big of a movement, otherwise the rabbit would get scared.
She dove after the rabbit driving it towards Daisywind.

Old October 12th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

Quote:
She dove after the rabbit driving it towards Daisywind.
Daisywind lunged and bit the rabbit at its neck. She couldn't tell if it was dead, so she bit harder until she saw blood streaming down its snowy white pelt. "We did it!" she exclaimed. Thank StarClan.
Old October 12th, 2017, 07:38 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
"Um, I usually go near a hickory tree, or an oak. You can find a lot of squirrels there, or by the river, but then we'd have to worry about Riverclan, so how about near that big oak tree up ahead?" Sundapple flicked his white tipped tail towards the tree. He was feeling not so awkward now, and was more willing to talk, and actually speak up. Anywhere but the birch tree, if we go to the birch tree I'll lose it...... he thought. He continued on into the forest, making his way towards the tree, and not looking towards the birch. @Undercover
Cottonfrost nodded. He hadn't meant specifics, down to the tree breed, but details were nice.
"Yes, I agree." He meowesimply, looking around with careful, keen eyes. He parted his jaws, scenting for any sign of a creature amoung the roots. The strong scent of squirrel bathed his senses, and Cottonfrost immediately transitioned from normal, brisk walk to a smooth crouch. Angling his ears toward the other tom, he motioned for him to circle around as He got closer. With any luck, the squirrel wouldn't realize the warriors were hunting it until to late. Cottonfrost would chase it right into his paws, if all went well.
Old October 12th, 2017, 08:34 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Cottonfrost nodded. He hadn't meant specifics, down to the tree breed, but details were nice.
"Yes, I agree." He meowesimply, looking around with careful, keen eyes. He parted his jaws, scenting for any sign of a creature amoung the roots. The strong scent of squirrel bathed his senses, and Cottonfrost immediately transitioned from normal, brisk walk to a smooth crouch. Angling his ears toward the other tom, he motioned for him to circle around as He got closer. With any luck, the squirrel wouldn't realize the warriors were hunting it until to late. Cottonfrost would chase it right into his paws, if all went well.
Sundapple caught a scent of squirrel, and seeing that Cottonfrost had crouched, he crouched too. creeping slowly, he went to the other side, that way if Cottonfrost lunged and the squirrel ran away, it would hopefully run right into the ginger and white tom's paws. I hope this is what he wanted me to do, otherwise I may have screwed up both up! he thought.
Old October 12th, 2017, 08:37 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Daisywind lunged and bit the rabbit at its neck. She couldn't tell if it was dead, so she bit harder until she saw blood streaming down its snowy white pelt. "We did it!" she exclaimed. Thank StarClan.
Pinkpaw corrected her,"You did it, I just scared it your way."