Last post by Tiabirb
Today 06:36 PM

Old October 28th, 2017, 09:06 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

SmokeWhisper nodded succinctly, bounding away to find more prey. He quickly found a crow busily pecking at the roots of a tree. He dropped into a hunters crouch, sliding slowly towards the crow until he was within pouncing distance. He then leaped, killing the crow with a swift pawstroke.

ThunderStruck padded away from the other two, soon finding a large vole. The gray and black tom dashed forward, hooking the vole with his claws and pulling it towards himself and biting it's neck, his mouth watering as the blood flooded his mouth.
Badgerthroat had caught another mouse as he accidentally bumped into Sprucetail who had been in a hunterś crouch . Green eyes met brown as the Orange she cat was startled she then caught her breath and realized it was her friend " hello badgerthroat nice seeing you around again " she meowed and badgerthroat held onto his mouse and laughed nervously but he was on his rump his ears where down in embarassment " same " The TOm said.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 30th, 2017, 07:48 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Kestrelpaw stood a bit taller as training seemed to begin, he thought for a few moments trying to think of any battle moves he knew. "When I was a kit I watched the Apprentices practice battle skills together and I would always attempt to try them myself but I never learn any specific battle moves." He stated. The battle moves he attempted as a kit weren't very good anyway.
"Well then, we better get moving." The brown tom rose slowly, his one good eye watching his apprentice. The cat hadn't had much experience with apprentices, after all Kestrelpaw was his first, but he was hopeful that he would succeed in training him to his full potential. "The most basic fighting moves are the crouch, dodge, claw, and bite. I'll teach you how to do a battle crouch and how to dodge attacks now, and then we can work on actual attacking later," Fernglow said while walking over to his apprentice. He couldn't help but wonder what was n store for this young cat.

(What do you have planned for Kestrelpaw?)

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old October 31st, 2017, 11:59 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

FlarePaw Sprinted across he Border, wanting to Explore a different Clans Territory, and since Thunderclan was technically the Closest, he decided that would be the safest place to go. he Perked his ears as he started to venture into their terrortory, listening for any possible sign that he might be caught, since that was the last thing he wanted, especially with only a few moons until It Would be to Become a warrior. Truthfully, he was here because he needed a break from his clan....and also because he wanted to explore, but mostly a break from his clan. He Slowly Walked through the Trees, hearing the sounds of other cats and patrols in the distance, but not close enough that it would matter. He Stopped, and Walked back towards the Stream, which also made their border, Bending over its edge to get a quick drink.
Old November 1st, 2017, 11:21 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiebear6 View Post
Halfkit rolled over, trying to figure out what was going on. He saw
the fox walking closer to Wisteriapaw, and panicked. He didn't know what to do. He couldn't get close in time - that was almost impossible. What was he meant to do? He crawled forward slightly, picking up rocks in his mouth and using his front paws and swining his head to try and throw them at the fox,
but they didn't get very far.
Go away, fox! L-leave her alone! Stop it!
Don't do that! Leave! Go!
His voice went sore from screaming, and he was running out of ideas. He was panicing, shaking. He started crying, confused and scared.
As the russet vixen moved closer, it's tongue swiped maliciously around it's jaws. Wisteriapaw struggled to get up, noticing blood on on her forepaw where it had got the root. The molly kicked and thrashed, her light pelt becoming tan as the dir smudged onto her pelt. Her breath quick and shallow, she tried pulling herself up to reach Halfkit, but her efforts were never enough. The fox ran the last length before she could see the glittering of it's eyes, and she helplessly collapsed against the ground, letting out a mournful wail to signal that she surrendered. She closed her eyes as she heard the kit's wail, but suddenly heard something rustle behind her. She couldn't lift her head, but her mind was swimming and she couldn't recognize the scent. Assuming it was another fox, she half-heartedly opened her eyes, and her dull gaze caught sight of a tan pelt flashing out in front of her, something leaping and flying onto the fox, which bundled backwards. The two creatures rolled over in a flurry of teeth and claws, and before Wisteriapaw could do anything, the fox was whimpering, pacing away with blood dripping from it's haunches.
Old November 1st, 2017, 04:09 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Right now, it felt a lot like Stormwing had lost everyone. She had lost an awful lot of cats over the moons, but this? This was a whole new type of low feeling. Her eyes remained looking down at the ground, her expression didn't brighten for anything, and she looked like she would have rather been dead then right there in the territory. Her soft blue optics weren't glowing as they had when she had come out here with Littlefoot before, nor were they sparkling with interest as they had with Leaf...paw, then, or at least she thought it had been Leafpaw, when he had told her about his collection. How many cats was it now? There was Crowpaw - Hiddentalon - Leafwatcher, that had been his warrior name - and now Littlefoot too. That was four cats that Stormwing had thought she might have feelings for (well, for Crowpaw and Hiddentalon, anyways) and every time they had been taken from her in some manner. Why did she even bother? She was never going to be able to trust anyone to stay for good. No one cared enough to stay for good. She'd lost friends, too, so many friends - too many for her to even name. Other friends she rarely saw anymore. And she was certain there were more she had forgotten, countless cats she was acquainted with that had fallen out of contact over the moons, and she would never see them again. Because that was Stormwing's curse - every time she got close to someone, they were taken from her. They died or something else happened. No one... no one was safe from the cursed silver tabby. So maybe she should just stop trying and admit the fact that she was always going to be alone, because who could she trust now? There was no saving angel for her. She was going to be forever alone, and the dreams that she'd once had of having a family were crumbling into ashes and dust.

@tawny~

The young, sandy colored apprentice padded into the clearing, her ears pricked up and alert, eyes scanning it as though she were searching for some unfound enemy. Kestrelpaw often looked like that. She was always observing. And looking for someone that she would be interested to talk to. She had lost cats to all sorts of things, and yet through it all, never once had her steadfast interest in observing and the nature of others faded. She had remained as she always had, and any grief that might overtake her was only shown in private. It was like she had been trained to be a soldier - well, perhaps a little less disciplined, but at only 11 moons old, Kestrelpaw felt as though she had been training forever. In another moon or so she should be ready to be a warrior. She had proven herself on the battlefield before, and she had proven that she was good at hunting. She had proven that she was mature enough. She had proven that she was intelligent enough, though there had been no doubt in that matter. And she was brave enough. So then, what was the reason she couldn't be a warrior in this very moment? Whatever the reason, Kestrelpaw would wait. She would continue to prove herself until the moment that she was looking foward to, and had been looking foward to since she was a kit: the moment she would become a warrior.
@SpookyBlu

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; November 1st, 2017 at 04:56 PM.
Old November 1st, 2017, 06:37 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Right now, it felt a lot like Stormwing had lost everyone. She had lost an awful lot of cats over the moons, but this? This was a whole new type of low feeling. Her eyes remained looking down at the ground, her expression didn't brighten for anything, and she looked like she would have rather been dead then right there in the territory. Her soft blue optics weren't glowing as they had when she had come out here with Littlefoot before, nor were they sparkling with interest as they had with Leaf...paw, then, or at least she thought it had been Leafpaw, when he had told her about his collection. How many cats was it now? There was Crowpaw - Hiddentalon - Leafwatcher, that had been his warrior name - and now Littlefoot too. That was four cats that Stormwing had thought she might have feelings for (well, for Crowpaw and Hiddentalon, anyways) and every time they had been taken from her in some manner. Why did she even bother? She was never going to be able to trust anyone to stay for good. No one cared enough to stay for good. She'd lost friends, too, so many friends - too many for her to even name. Other friends she rarely saw anymore. And she was certain there were more she had forgotten, countless cats she was acquainted with that had fallen out of contact over the moons, and she would never see them again. Because that was Stormwing's curse - every time she got close to someone, they were taken from her. They died or something else happened. No one... no one was safe from the cursed silver tabby. So maybe she should just stop trying and admit the fact that she was always going to be alone, because who could she trust now? There was no saving angel for her. She was going to be forever alone, and the dreams that she'd once had of having a family were crumbling into ashes and dust.

@tawny~
Leafwatcher had finally made it back, finally. Away from the evil Dusk Syndicate, away from the horrible things that had happened in the Dusk Syndicate, things that he didn't want to talk about, it was to horrific. But, he was finally back. He was finally home. He had let Roseleen go ahead, so she could meet with Snowstar. She would surely let her in. Well.. he hoped. He fluffed his pelt from the cold, green optics looking around calmly. It was where he usually hung out with Stormwing, the part of the forest at the back of the territory. Where he was catnapped also. That didn't matter anymore though, he was home. He scanned the terrain. Was Stormwing over here? Leafwatcher glanced around, and frowned. Probably not. Leafwatcher wished she were in this part of the territory though, just so she knew he was back. That would be a comfort, or at least an assurance. It would assure him greatly.
Old November 2nd, 2017, 02:27 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Way View Post
"Well then, we better get moving." The brown tom rose slowly, his one good eye watching his apprentice. The cat hadn't had much experience with apprentices, after all Kestrelpaw was his first, but he was hopeful that he would succeed in training him to his full potential. "The most basic fighting moves are the crouch, dodge, claw, and bite. I'll teach you how to do a battle crouch and how to dodge attacks now, and then we can work on actual attacking later," Fernglow said while walking over to his apprentice. He couldn't help but wonder what was n store for this young cat.

(What do you have planned for Kestrelpaw?)
Kestrelpaw ears tilted towards his mentor as he listened carefully. 'Crouch, dodge, claw and bite'
he thought. He was a bit nervous about learning the claw and bite part, he didn't want to make a mistake. "Is the battle crouch kind of like the hunters crouch?" He asked, he was honestly curious but he hoped he didn't sound stupid to Fernglow. "I was just wondering." He quickly added.

(I am still trying to decide my plans with him, I am not sure yet...)

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old November 2nd, 2017, 05:19 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
Leafwatcher had finally made it back, finally. Away from the evil Dusk Syndicate, away from the horrible things that had happened in the Dusk Syndicate, things that he didn't want to talk about, it was to horrific. But, he was finally back. He was finally home. He had let Roseleen go ahead, so she could meet with Snowstar. She would surely let her in. Well.. he hoped. He fluffed his pelt from the cold, green optics looking around calmly. It was where he usually hung out with Stormwing, the part of the forest at the back of the territory. Where he was catnapped also. That didn't matter anymore though, he was home. He scanned the terrain. Was Stormwing over here? Leafwatcher glanced around, and frowned. Probably not. Leafwatcher wished she were in this part of the territory though, just so she knew he was back. That would be a comfort, or at least an assurance. It would assure him greatly.
The silver tabby caught sight of a pelt she had not been expecting to see at all. Is that... Leafwatcher? She had never thought that she would see him again. And she hadn't been expecting to see him here. Stormwing's blue eyes flashed with fear and worry, and in the next moment, instead of heading towards her friend, she was padding away. Around him, like she thought he wouldn't see her, like maybe he was some sort of hallucination. And he had to be! The tom was gone, she wasn't going to see him again, and the young warrior didn't want to think about her loss. Everyone she had ever cared for (romantically, that was) was gone and she couldn't stand the idea of bringing another cat into that kind of thing was terrifying. Stormwing knew she wouldn't be able to handle it if she would find Leafwatcher again just to lose him later - even friends had been leaving her lately, and she was too scared to let herself find anyone. Stormwing was going to end up alone forever and maybe... just maybe... it was better that way.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 2nd, 2017, 06:17 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The silver tabby caught sight of a pelt she had not been expecting to see at all. Is that... Leafwatcher? She had never thought that she would see him again. And she hadn't been expecting to see him here. Stormwing's blue eyes flashed with fear and worry, and in the next moment, instead of heading towards her friend, she was padding away. Around him, like she thought he wouldn't see her, like maybe he was some sort of hallucination. And he had to be! The tom was gone, she wasn't going to see him again, and the young warrior didn't want to think about her loss. Everyone she had ever cared for (romantically, that was) was gone and she couldn't stand the idea of bringing another cat into that kind of thing was terrifying. Stormwing knew she wouldn't be able to handle it if she would find Leafwatcher again just to lose him later - even friends had been leaving her lately, and she was too scared to let herself find anyone. Stormwing was going to end up alone forever and maybe... just maybe... it was better that way.
Leafwatcher had suddenly noticed Stormwing. And, the brown marbled tabby felt a wave of relief and comfort at the sight of her. "Stormwing!" He called, leaf green eyes glistening with relief. He knew she would be here, he just knew it, and it made him so very glad. He was finally home. His ears twitched as he eyed Stormwing circling around him, he smiled slightly. "I'm sorry... for disappearing. It wasn't in my control and..." He frowned. "I have probably made things worse around here concerning WindClan... and... worried a lot of cats who care about me." It was probably his fault if a war was started, he disappeared, and he suspected Snowstar accused WindClan of catnapping him. He hoped that wasn't the case. He really, really hope it wasn't the case. And if it was.. Leafwatcher wanted to do anything he could.. to stop a war from happening. It probably wouldn't happen, but... he could try. Try with all his might. He was determined too. That would help him, hopefully.
Old November 4th, 2017, 11:17 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittleRobin View Post
The small shecat uttered a softened chuckle at her companion’s words, looking to him with a light smile for a moment. “I couldn’t agree more about that.” She mentioned, her bobtail flicking behind her ever so gently, “We all have some long term goals that we have our hearts set on before we join our ancestors, don’t we?” Stonestream’s gaze was always so comforting with a certain warm glow in his gaze, which made the female feel safe and comfortable. She could tell that he was actually listening to her stories without looking bored or annoyed in any certain sense, like some cats did when she would occasionally ramble. In order to stay on track and not lose anymore time, Autumnleaf shifted back to telling her story about how she was the way she was - it was a strange way to put it, but it seemed appropriate. The brown-furred warrior could see the tomcat lean slightly closer to her when she was feeling around for the scar that she most likely had from the past incident, making a light smile appear on her maw. “You sure are a curious one.” She murmured, her tone low, almost like she was talking to herself at this time, “I’m sure there is something there, but faded away from the many moons that it has seen.” Autumnleaf could see how interested and invested into the story he was when she went on to telling more of it, which made it certain that he was the right cat to talk to about such things right now. Perhaps, like she stated in the past, it would give her some closure and help her move on from the demons that haunted her memories. At his mention of her being fearless, the warrior looked down at her paws with a soft smile as she shook her head while giving a quiet laugh in the process. “I was in love.” Autumnleaf simply said, giving the tomcat a better definition towards her actions back then, “So in love that I had no sense of danger or common sense whatsoever - I’m sure that’s what comes with being in love with someone at such a young age though, I suppose.” Throughout her life, the female had learned that love made you do crazy things and made others see a different side of you while it happened. She knew, deep down, that the mistakes and regrets of her past would not go away with a simple swipe of her paw nor with venting her story to a newfound friend - acceptance and forgiveness, towards herself, seemed to be the best bet, but even now, she could not bring herself to do so. The shecat did bring her gaze to look at him though when he mentioned that her words made it seem like Lightningclaw was some sort of hero. “To some cats, after the day, he was a hero.” She muttered under her breath, her smile faltering ever so slightly when that was said. Autumnleaf knew that now it was time to tell someone the truth of what happened on that day. “Back in the apprentice moons, I was forbidden to tell anyone about what actually happened. Northpaw had said it was for the best.” She said, lost in thought for a moment, thinking back to her youthful days now.

Northpaw was the medicine cat apprentice back when she was still being trained to become a warrior, which made her think - what had happened to them? It didn’t matter though, not anymore. “I suppose the truth can be told now though, since it has been so long and Lightningclaw is no longer with Thunderclan anyways.” She said with a sigh leaving her before continuing on with the story, “After a few minutes of me laying there with his limp body, our mentors had finally found us, seeing the state of Lightningpaw and me grieving over him. I thought I had just lost my closest friend, can you truly blame me? Heh.” Autumnleaf shifted her stance, feeling her paws becoming numb slightly from sitting on them for too long, “I remember his mentor picking him up and we proceeded to head back to camp, prepared to tell everyone of his death.” She paused ever so slightly for effect. “However, right before he got to camp, he awoke from the dead, quite literally and it had shocked us all to the core. I mean, how could he be alive after that? Struck by lightning and a cat being able to live another day, it was unheard. Nonetheless, I was thrilled and so was our mentors. He, and I, were both taken back to the medicine den to be immediately treated by Zerosight and Northpaw, the medicine cats of that time - if you remember.” She stopped there for awhile, taking a few seconds to rest her voice. All this talking was making her rather tired and right now, a good nap sounded like the greatest treat to go back to once they would go back to the Thunderclan camp. “I don’t really remember what all happened after that, to be honest with you, some details are fuzzy from those times, but apparently the medicine cats saw something in Lightningpaw. He was apart of a plan from Starclan, given great powers that could strike down any enemy, quite literally.” She remembered that she had been dragged into the whole mess with the prophecy and all that because she was close to Lightningpaw and saw the whole event take place. “You don’t have to believe me if you want, I know it is something rather absurd to think about. We were not supposed to tell our mentors or any of our friends about his powers, not until the time was right. I respected this, of course, and gave Lightningpaw was full support. Unfortunately though, those powers changed him. He was never the same after that day.” She said this with a certain emotion in her tone that seemed to come off as unreadable, with a certain strained pain. Her whole life would never be the same after that fateful day with the storm. “Once we had been treated probably and such else, we went back to our normal lives as apprentices of Thunderclan, but nothing seemed to be truly normal. Lightningpaw would distance himself from me, claiming he would need time to train with his newfound powers. He said that I couldn’t help him either, that I would hold him back. I didn’t see him much because he was often training alone in the woods.” Autumnleaf mentioned, looking out in the dense forest, “I was left alone without my only friend. I felt worthless.. It was like I couldn’t do anything right after that.”

It took a moment with her stretching out her paws and giving a widened yawn before she was able to continue her tale. “Once I was on my own, it seemed like it was my time to step up and take my own life by the horns and focus on myself for awhile. While Lightningpaw was away, training on his own or with his mentor, I was training myself to become a grand warrior that would make all of Thunderclan proud someday. I would hunt, fight, track and even give the elders and queens fresh moss. I did whatever I could to become a good cat in the eyes of my own clanmates and be someone that would make my mother, brothers and even Lightningpaw proud.” She did not remember some things, but Autumn did remember training hard back then with hardly any breaks or rest to make new friends. She put all her time and effort into proving herself worthy of being by Lightningpaw’s side and Thunderclan alike. It had been a rough few moons for her, straining to catch the attention of her best friend while all of this. “About a moon before I became a warrior, Lightningpaw had promised me that when we became full warriors with new names that we would become mates.” The warrior mentioned, “He told me that I wouldn’t have to worry about training so hard because I would be in the nursery soon enough afterwards. In hindsight, I should’ve taken that as a bad thing, but I was young and often fantasized about having kittens with him.” Deep down, the brown-furred shecat truly thought about how others saw there. Was she really a pathetic cat that would do anything to catch the attention of another? Part of her wished that she could’ve warned her younger self of the stress and pain that she would go through if she continued down her path with him. Maybe it was destiny though - she was not sure. “Then that day came, where we were both named Autumnleaf and Lightningclaw, true and official warriors of Thunderclan from this day forth. It was a proud day for me, I remember seeing my adopted parents there and even my own friend Flintheart there in the crowd. I suppose that’s another cliche though, right? To all apprentices, the best day of their lives are their warrior ceremony.” The shecat was beginning to get awfully tired and she hoped Stonestream would not notice that occasionally nod of her head. It had been so long since she had slept peacefully and it all seemed to be catching up with her now. She did continue her story, despite this, keeping to her promise of not taking forever to tell it. “Soon afterwards, a couple moons later, I found myself heavy with his kittens, which isn’t really that surprising. They were born on a warm greenleaf day - Redkit, Adderkit, Sparkkit, Sparrowkit and Stormkit. My two sons and three daughters. I remember the day so well..” She went silent after that, looking off into the distance with a pensive gaze, seeming to go back in time when things weren’t seeming so hectic and awful as they once did, before it all went downhill.
Every life that is lived held a goal. Personally to Stonestream, he felt that if a cat completed their goal, then they were gone. They were ready to die. But, if they didn't, then they were scared to join their ancestors. Death wasn't something to be afraid of. It was the thought where you would.go afterward. The afterlife...if there was one. Or, was there complete darkness, or constant dreams and nightmares? Stonestream knew that he would be welcomed to Starclan with opened paws, but what if there were other steps that needed to be taken? What if it wasn't that easy going to Starclan? All of a sudden, Stonestream wondered how the petrified thoughts ended in his mind. So, he blinked them away, and nodded vigorously upon her words. “Oh. Yes, definitely. No goal, what's the point of life? To me, it would be very boring.” Stonestream knew for certain that life was not guaranteed. It was a privilege. One that would be taken away easily. Because everyone dies, but not everyone live. The misery train of thought, hit him like a ton of bricks because he knew it was true. The kits that were unborn, the kits that were stillborn were his. Didn't even live when they came from their mother’s womb. Again, he was losing it. His mind was whirling. Sometimes the weather done that to him. Either a sign he was getting old, or depressed. Which was definitely not a road he would go down any longer. “But, you know, maybe some goals are to be lazy. Live carefree and make some memories. Bad or good. They both certainly shape you into a stronger cat.” He commented, softly. Staring down at his paws, and flexing his claws for a moment. He dug them lightly into the stump, but scolded himself for getting sidetracked. Stonestream had been interested in this scar she received. He wanted to lean in closer to take a good look at it, but knew it was inappropriate for such a act. If he hadn't reminded himself of personal space, he would had used his own paw to find her scar and get a hint of it. It was a rather weird thought, but he was curious. As she had stated, but Stonestream felt himself grow embarrassed so he pulled away, and simply smile and awaited for her to continue her story. “I mean no harm,” he dipped his head out of respect. “Though I have the fascination of a kit’s point of view.” He chuckled. He hoped that was a smooth move to cover the awkward move he made when he tried to analyze her neck. As she went on telling her tale, Stonestream gave an occasional nod of his head. Sometimes even tilting it to one side to the other. The broad tom gave a small smile upon her words: I was in love. Again, it was odd to think that two felines who grew up as siblings fell in love with each other, but at this inclining age of life, Stonestream thought he heard all sorts of taboo love stories. “I understand the feeling.” He spoke, deeply. For he had been in love onc- twice. He had experienced the power it gave him, and even the pain that followed. Love definitely had a way of making many strong, act without a care in the world. Love was incredibly sensitive...and sweet. And, cunning, yet coy. Love was truly...indescribable. Something he could never explain. “Everyone wants to take a dare on love. It's our biggest fear, yet our greatest desire. It makes us afraid, and make us brave. I don't know why love likes to toy with us.” He snorted, huffing and shaking his head. Stonestream held no negative motives as Autumnleaf discussed her story and emotions. And, he continued to listen to her, understanding parts of where she was coming from.

The tips of his ears lightly heated up, and he perked them from their folded state. Stonestream felt that he had somewhat insulted her when he meant no harm by it. “Did I offend you?” He asked, alarmed, his eyes widening for a moment as he took a moment to gaze at her. “Because I didn't mean to. It...was a joke. Sometimes, I joke too much. And, at the wrong time. At the...wrong moment.” Maybe this Lightningclaw had been a hero. Maybe he was still a.good Tom. Perhaps, Autumnleaf still loved him. Which was silly to think that she wouldn't love him. After all, they were adoptive siblings, they were mates, they have loved each other. According to Stonestream, it was not that simple to stop loving someone who once had been yours. However, he didn't want his new friend to think he was taking a jab at her past relationship, which he knew was important to her, but Stonestream didn't like to hear depressing stories without a little joke. Clearing his throat, Stonestream inwardly kept to himself that he would control his filter. Instead of talking, he would listen with opened ears. Her next words, made him shift his position. It was like a secret she was telling him. Something she had been hiding and ready to spill. One thing Stonestream loved, it was secrets. The fact that others trusted him with such delicates, made him feel fuzzy inside. The tom gave a bow of his head out of respect to the mentioned past medicine cat apprentice. Stonestream remembered Northpaw. He didn't know him personally, but he knew who he was at the time. It was sad to know that he joined the stars without a chance of proving his worth to the clan. Though he didn't comment on this, he continued to listen. As she continued on, she did answer one of his questions. Lightningclaw wasn't with them any longer. So...what did that actually mean? Was he dead? Had he fled? Got exiled? Anything could had happened, really. Again, Stonestream’s curiosity was hanging on the tip of a thread, and he knew if he waited long enough, his questions would be quenched. She trailed on with her tale, Stonestream blinked his eyes, kept quiet to listen on. It was absurd to think a cat rising from the dead. Insane, surely! Especially since Stonestream didn't believe in supernatural-types. But, he had refused to speak when a story was being told. So, instead, he outstretched his hindpaws as far back in a tight spot that he could, and crossed his front paws to lay his head down on them. Though the end of her continued tale, Stonestream had lifted his head for a moment. “Why wouldn't I remember them? I'm not that old, yknow. And, I'm definitely not senile.” Stonestream would had been lying if he didn't admit it somewhat offended him, but since his voice was heavily laced with a joking manner, it was hard to tell that he found the comment offensive in any way. Stonestream definitely remembered Northpaw and Zerosight. He remembered all the sea of positions that Thunderclan went through. Maybe...that made him sound old. Stonestream had no problem acting his age, but that didn't mean he liked to be reminded how old he was. So, he laid his head down back on his paws. “Not yet, anyway.” He murmured, truly hoping he never had to worry about forgetting much of anything.

As the Tom settled into a quiet state once again, he kept a sullen gaze on the she cat next to him. With his head lolled to the side, he flicked his ears at her every word. He took notice of her heavy eyelids, and the occasional nod of her head. Nap time already? Perhaps, she talked herself to sleep. The thought made Stonestream laugh internally. The loss of a close friend...must had been tough. It was still hard to convince Stonestream that this other tom had powers. It was very...exaggerated. It couldn't be true, but stranger things have been heard of. Autumnleaf’s motives wasn't any different from any other young apprentice. Stonestream knew he was the same way; hoping to be a grand warrior. A name remembered within Thunderclan. A recognized face. So, he understood that, and he understood the rest. Lightningclaw promised she would be his mate, and later she was heavy with kits. That brought a smile on Stonestream’s face as he truly adored little ones. “It must had been a very joyous occasion for you.” He said, softly which caused his voice to be deeper than intended. “...I never got to meet my first litter. We, uh, we had a miscarriage.” And, many more after that. Autumnleaf and Lightningclaw had the stars on their side when they welcomed in their sweet babies on their first try. Stonestream wasn't bitter about any of this because he did have wonderful daughters who loved the world, albeit lived a short, short life. They would had made wondrous warriors, but as far as Stonestream knew, he was the only sole survivor of his family. He held.no legacy, which wasn't something he moaned about often. What mattered most was that a happy life was lived. As long as he was still around, love was going to be thrown. Stonestream couldn't help but wiggle his nose upon the Molly's earlier comments. So, it seemed as if Lightningclaw grew a bigger head? Stonestream would had laughed, if he figured it was appropriate, but it wasn't so he kept it to himself. A cat obtain powers, and they feel like they are on the top of the world. Though Stonestream gave this unknown Tom credit for wanting to protect the ones he loved since he apparently thought of himself as a monster, or equivalent to the mentioned. “Those are some gorgeous names for your little ones.” Questions stirred on his mind, wondering where they were now. Perhaps they were proud warriors of Thunderclan. Though based on Autumnleaf’s deserted gaze, Stonestream figured not so much. It made him sit up, and look down at his friend. The next part was dreadful. It was like he could feed onto her sadness because the next part of the story was something he definitely wouldn't like. He has experienced many, many losses. Oddly, the loss of kits made him traumatized, and helpless. Either because he lost potential kittens, and that he lost his own daughters when they were young warriors. He just hoped...he pleaded that he wouldn't have to hear such hurt in a story. That's not something his heart learned to shield just yet. “Take your time, Autumnleaf...take your time.” He soothed. Remembering was painful. For some odd reason, Stonestream knew the climax was happening. He just didn't think he was prepared for it. Funny to think, this wasn't his story to tell. Yet, it held a suspenseful edge to it that made it appear as a thriller. One that he was not ready to hear the outcome because whether he knew it or not, his heart was going to be torn for a molly that he didn't even know that well. “You don't have to continue if you don't want to recall it. Don't stress yourself out.” He whispered, hesitating at first, but ended up lifting a thick paw to gently set it on her own, then removing it, as quick as he done the action. The reason why he was acting utmost gentle was basically because she probably knew. She probably knew that feeling of loss that he felt when he lost his own kits. Just maybe...but he didn't want to jump to conclusions without knowing the next part of the story.