Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Free Base!
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 01:30 AM
my sister's keeper...
by taillow
Last post by starry
Today 01:02 AM
the stars still shine for...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 12:34 AM
down by the water
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 12:21 AM
Stars in the dark [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 12:06 AM

Old May 18th, 2017, 05:30 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Well it's mine no-" Blazingcomet was cut off as Gingerblossom pushed him off with her paws, and a playful expression came over his features. "Didn't your Mom teach you to share?" He scolded lightly, batting at her before coming back to lay beside her. Her words surprised him. I... I make her happy? Really? He was still somewhat nervous, worried that if he got too attached it was bound to end badly. Of course she would make other friends. He'd run into cheerful cats like this before, didn't they think everyone made them happy? He glanced over at her with a semi-confused expression, and then realized what she was saying. There's something different about you. Him? The perfectly ordinary warrior? There was... something different? Semi-confused, and at the same time quite pleased, Blazingcomet's expression changed. "I could say the same about you." Because yes, most cats did make him happy. You could even say all. But, she was different. She did make him happy. A new kind of happy. "Well, I'm glad to have your Mom's approval too. And I'm glad you still think I'm a nice cat." He'd done some things that wouldn't exactly make him a 'nice cat.' He'd done lots of things that wouldn't, as a matter of fact. And yet she was still here. Calling him a nice cat. Perhaps it was time to pull back on the flirting. He was ready to give up. Because, if he were to succeed-- he didn't want to see the heartbroken look on her face when he told her goodbye.

Gingerblossom lay there for a few moments longer, watching the fireflies once more, lazily dancing through the air like tiny stars fallen out of the skies above. She didn't know what he meant by still think he's a nice cat, but she was way to tired to try and figure it out. "Wow, it's really late. I'm getting so...." Gingerblossom's voice trailed off as her head continued to bob, before it finally settled on the ground. The calico shifted a bit until she was comfortable, her fur brushing Blazingcomet's. The feline's mint colored eyes were closed to slits, and she sighed. "Today was really fun Blazingcomet." She mumbled, and then her breathing turned slow and steady as she fell asleep to dreams of flowers, sunshine, and beauty.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 19th, 2017, 09:58 AM
GreenBean

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
She rounded on him and snarled. "Mewling like a lost kittypet is another thing that will get you killed." Her eyes narrowed as she growled lowly. "The Dusk Syndicate kills kits who don't look like they will be strong fighters." She cast a contemptuous glance over the tom. "How long do you think you will last? A heartbeat? Maybe half?" Her expression hardened as she lifted her lips in another snarl. "Leave me be if you kno what's good for you." she turned and stalked away. "Though I doubt you do."
{{Sorry for the late reply, i swore i sent a response and i guess it never sent}}

"Well complaining about it isnt going to help either.
Besides, i dont have to be a good fighter to be of use. Ebonyfrost is the medicine cat, yet i dont see you complaining that she doesnt fight." He said, lashing his tail around, annoyed by her behavior. "Theres other things you can do instead of ripping your claws through flesh. You can hunt or help others. A war isnt always about the warriors fighting it, its about the cats who heal the wounded, feed the brave, stuff like that. At least im doing something instead of wandering about and complaining about how unfair life is and how everyone else isnt doing anything." he hissed, staring at her. "Maybe you should live with those kit killers. You'd fit right in..."
Old May 20th, 2017, 06:50 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Owlwing merely shook her head. Alas, the warrior couldn't quite catch was he was saying and flattened her ears a bit more. She felt bad, now he was trying to communicate and she couldn't read lips very well. This would never work! Why did she think it would in the first place? She didn't talk to enough cats to learn what words looked like on their mouths. This was useless. Although, her golden hues flashed fear the moment he took a step towards her. She took a pace backwards, but otherwise, she erased the fear from her features and returned to looking nervous. She couldn't help it though, if only he knew. If only she could tell him exactly what was going through her head, but alas, she couldn't. She'd get too choked up and when he did try to speak, she only feel bad for him and for not understanding what he was trying to say.
(Sorry its late)

Mousefur tilted he head as he studied the she-cats features. He had gotten good at reading cats expressions, he could tell what they were trying to say even if they didn't speak any words. He caught the flash of fear, his own eyes flashed with concern and confusion. He wondered why Owlwing seemed so scared of him. He wondered if he had done something to her in the past, the tom was always a sweet heart but maybe he did something by accident. He shuffled his paws for a few moments, the she-cat was very quiet and she had a hard time understanding what he was trying to say so he wasn't sure how to continue this conversion.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old May 20th, 2017, 09:49 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
"Shall we be going, then?" The tom asked with a purr, his voice calm and careful. Some she cats could get "set off" at any moment, all of a sudden snapping at him and getting dangerously close to clawing him in the face. Yes, Gingerblossom was on his mind when he thought of that-- mainly because it had happened just the other day-- but at the same time he was classifying them as a whole. He was awaiting the delight that, in his own experience, came only from the attentions of a she cat. Jumping down from the tree and landing neatly on all four paws-- the twisted one bending uncomfortably, despite the smooth-looking landing-- Blazingcomet congratulated himself on this. He was doing great! And, had anyone been paying attention to the two flirts, they would have known it. At first he had thought of Drizzleshard as another flirt... but she seemed just as ready to drop the whole thing. Strange. Still, his mind was calm as he waited for Drizzleshard to jump down from the tree. Once she had done so he would lead her, calmly, into the territory and towards the spot he had mentioned before.
(would you mind posting in the territory and mentioning me since they're headed there?)
Drizzleshard landed lightly next to Blazingcomet, her nimble paws barely making a noise as they hit the ground. "Lead the way." she said. Playing with fire indeed. Hopefully the dappled she-cat didn't get burned. After the pair left the camp, Drizzleshard glanced around with her indigo orbs, trying to decide what to talk about. What's your favorite prey?" she asked, knowing that this was a lame question. She was having a harder than usual time flirting. A teasing wisp of a thought entered her head- What if he's not falling for me, but I am for him?- but she pushed it away. Seize the moment!
(Just to be sure, they will be mates at some point, right? You mentioned dating her just to dump her, and that kinda confused me...)

Last edited by Splash; May 20th, 2017 at 09:49 PM.
Old May 21st, 2017, 04:45 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony View Post
Drizzleshard landed lightly next to Blazingcomet, her nimble paws barely making a noise as they hit the ground. "Lead the way." she said. Playing with fire indeed. Hopefully the dappled she-cat didn't get burned. After the pair left the camp, Drizzleshard glanced around with her indigo orbs, trying to decide what to talk about. What's your favorite prey?" she asked, knowing that this was a lame question. She was having a harder than usual time flirting. A teasing wisp of a thought entered her head- What if he's not falling for me, but I am for him?- but she pushed it away. Seize the moment!
Quote:
(Just to be sure, they will be mates at some point, right? You mentioned dating her just to dump her, and that kinda confused me...)

Favorite prey? Blazingcomet cocked his head to the side, giving Drizzleshard an odd look as he did so. "What's my favorite prey?" He repeated, his voice confused and having a hint of a laugh in it as he spoke. The one thing that he didn't want to do was make fun of her; that could too easily end in their outing being ruined. Flirting was a delicate process... you had to be sure that you were complimenting another cat and not speaking about anything sensitive towards them, or laughing at something that wasn't meant to be funny. Those things? They would easily break off the process. Blazingcomet was normally better then this.

He had to be sure to be careful around this she cat, if his fun was ruined, then he was going to be bored for the rest of the day. Such an annoying thought, that. "Sorry. Just... I wasn't expecting that." He quickly added. There, an explanation that he wasn't laughing at her-- not really, anyways-- was sure to be welcomed, wasn't it? "Any kind of bird, really. Some cats don't like to eat birds, they feel like it's weird, but I, personally, believe that they were intended for us to eat and we should be open to doing so." He told her with a shrug. "What about you?" The orange tom asked a moment later. Most of this time he'd stayed close to Drizzleshard, almost uncomfortably so, like it was awkward for him to move away from her.

{Yes. They will be mates for about a day and then he's going to find her with Tom 1}

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 21st, 2017, 07:01 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

Quote:
Favorite prey? Blazingcomet cocked his head to the side, giving Drizzleshard an odd look as he did so. "What's my favorite prey?" He repeated, his voice confused and having a hint of a laugh in it as he spoke. The one thing that he didn't want to do was make fun of her; that could too easily end in their outing being ruined. Flirting was a delicate process... you had to be sure that you were complimenting another cat and not speaking about anything sensitive towards them, or laughing at something that wasn't meant to be funny. Those things? They would easily break off the process. Blazingcomet was normally better then this.

He had to be sure to be careful around this she cat, if his fun was ruined, then he was going to be bored for the rest of the day. Such an annoying thought, that. "Sorry. Just... I wasn't expecting that." He quickly added. There, an explanation that he wasn't laughing at her-- not really, anyways-- was sure to be welcomed, wasn't it? "Any kind of bird, really. Some cats don't like to eat birds, they feel like it's weird, but I, personally, believe that they were intended for us to eat and we should be open to doing so." He told her with a shrug. "What about you?" The orange tom asked a moment later. Most of this time he'd stayed close to Drizzleshard, almost uncomfortably so, like it was awkward for him to move away from her.

{Yes. They will be mates for about a day and then he's going to find her with Tom 1}
Drizzleshard looked slightly confused at Blazingcomet's response to her question. Great StarClan, was it that bad? she wondered self-consciously. The orange tom's laugh made her narrow her indigo eyes to slits. His explanation didn't help, really. At least it isn't me he's laughing at, she thought, still uneasy. The mottled feline made a mental note that he preferred birds, in case they ever shared prey. Yeah, we definitely should eat birds. SkyClan has the skills to catch them; it just makes sense. I prefer finches and squirrels to other prey, although I once caught a frog-" she lowered her voice "-on ShadowClan's territory. It was pretty good. Don't tell!" she said, ending on a playful note.
Old May 21st, 2017, 07:25 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Drizzleshard looked slightly confused at Blazingcomet's response to her question. Great StarClan, was it that bad? she wondered self-consciously. The orange tom's laugh made her narrow her indigo eyes to slits. His explanation didn't help, really. At least it isn't me he's laughing at, she thought, still uneasy. The mottled feline made a mental note that he preferred birds, in case they ever shared prey. Yeah, we definitely should eat birds. SkyClan has the skills to catch them; it just makes sense. I prefer finches and squirrels to other prey, although I once caught a frog-" she lowered her voice "-on ShadowClan's territory. It was pretty good. Don't tell!" she said, ending on a playful note.

"You caught a frog on ShadowClan's territory, huh?" The tom asked, a purr rumbling in his throat. ShadowClan was a ways away, Drizzleshard must have had some trouble getting over there. Had she crossed through any other Clan's territories? What about crossing through the Dusk Syndicate, one of the creepiest places-- in his opinion-- that existed? "So, there's something you should probably know about me... and that's the fact I can't keep a secret." The tom's face was completely serious, his hues sympathetic as though he was sorry that she had told him-- as though he were sorry because she had told him this, and now it would get out. It was a joke, of course. Blazingcomet kept secrets just as well as he could, but he figured it wouldn't do much harm to mess with her. Right? A moment later, his serious expression broke and gave way to a smile, followed by a laugh. "I'm sorry... just messing with you, heh... I can totally keep a secret. I won't tell anyone." He purred, batting at her with a paw. In the next moment, a sly expression crossed over his features and his hues sparked with laughter once more. It only took a few minutes before he brushed up against her in a friendly manner, once again purring. "We're almost there, pretty girl."

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 21st, 2017, 07:43 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

Quote:

"You caught a frog on ShadowClan's territory, huh?" The tom asked, a purr rumbling in his throat. ShadowClan was a ways away, Drizzleshard must have had some trouble getting over there. Had she crossed through any other Clan's territories? What about crossing through the Dusk Syndicate, one of the creepiest places-- in his opinion-- that existed? "So, there's something you should probably know about me... and that's the fact I can't keep a secret." The tom's face was completely serious, his hues sympathetic as though he was sorry that she had told him-- as though he were sorry because she had told him this, and now it would get out. It was a joke, of course. Blazingcomet kept secrets just as well as he could, but he figured it wouldn't do much harm to mess with her. Right? A moment later, his serious expression broke and gave way to a smile, followed by a laugh. "I'm sorry... just messing with you, heh... I can totally keep a secret. I won't tell anyone." He purred, batting at her with a paw. In the next moment, a sly expression crossed over his features and his hues sparked with laughter once more. It only took a few minutes before he brushed up against her in a friendly manner, once again purring. "We're almost there, pretty girl."

"Yeah. I was just too curious, I guess. I had friend who li-" she cut herself off abruptly. "I mean, I was just curious. I had to go way out of territory to get there without going into another clan's, but I did.
It was like a slimy rabbit. Don't ask how I know what rabbit taste like!"
she said playfully. "Don't worry. It was on our territory!" she finishes. The
she-cat froze at Blazingcomet's words. She'd get in SO much trouble! A slight whimper escaped her, to her dismay. Blazingcomet's eyes, filled with what appeared to be genuine sympathy, worried her further. Drizzleshard let out a sigh of relief as Blazingcomet announced that he was just kidding, but her relief was quickly overcome by fury. How dare he?! The gray she-cat was about to tell him what she thought of this, but was cut off by Blazingcomet saying that they were almost there. And that she was pretty. Her tail curled over her back happily.
Old May 21st, 2017, 08:35 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
"Yeah. I was just too curious, I guess. I had friend who li-" she cut herself off abruptly. "I mean, I was just curious. I had to go way out of territory to get there without going into another clan's, but I did.
Quote:
It was like a slimy rabbit. Don't ask how I know what rabbit taste like!" she said playfully. "Don't worry. It was on our territory!" she finishes. The
she-cat froze at Blazingcomet's words. She'd get in SO much trouble! A slight whimper escaped her, to her dismay. Blazingcomet's eyes, filled with what appeared to be genuine sympathy, worried her further. Drizzleshard let out a sigh of relief as Blazingcomet announced that he was just kidding, but her relief was quickly overcome by fury. How dare he?! The gray she-cat was about to tell him what she thought of this, but was cut off by Blazingcomet saying that they were almost there. And that she was pretty. Her tail curled over her back happily.

A friend who what? The tom thought, his expression changing slightly before he listened to her story. He could see the anger in her expression, and then just moments later he breathed a sigh of relief as he realized she was better. After calling her pretty. Good, now he had a disarming weapon; one that normally worked pretty well, she cats loved compliments. As far as he could tell. "Okay... close your eyes, and I'll lead you through." He mewed, putting his tail around her gently and smiling at her in a reassuring manner. Just as long as she was comfortable, he would be happy. That was the one thing he wanted. Because the more comfortable the she cat was, the more likely they were to respond in a positive manner to his flirting. Depending on whether they really understood it or not. Because, Gingerblossom was almost always comfortable-- or so it seemed-- and yet she hadn't really responded at all. "You can trust me. I don't bite." He added in a more teasing tone. "But seriously-- I wouldn't let something happen." Blazingcomet reassured her, his expression growing more serious as they continued on through the territory.

Old May 23rd, 2017, 07:06 AM
Gone jellyfishin'

Quote:
A friend who what? The tom thought, his expression changing slightly before he listened to her story. He could see the anger in her expression, and then just moments later he breathed a sigh of relief as he realized she was better. After calling her pretty. Good, now he had a disarming weapon; one that normally worked pretty well, she cats loved compliments. As far as he could tell. "Okay... close your eyes, and I'll lead you through." He mewed, putting his tail around her gently and smiling at her in a reassuring manner. Just as long as she was comfortable, he would be happy. That was the one thing he wanted. Because the more comfortable the she cat was, the more likely they were to respond in a positive manner to his flirting. Depending on whether they really understood it or not. Because, Gingerblossom was almost always comfortable-- or so it seemed-- and yet she hadn't really responded at all. "You can trust me. I don't bite." He added in a more teasing tone. "But seriously-- I wouldn't let something happen." Blazingcomet reassured her, his expression growing more serious as they continued on through the territory.
Drizzleshard let out a soft purr and flicked her gray tail over her indigo orbs. She closed them, too, although she didn't want to. She wanted to keep looking at Blazingcomet, but knew that he wanted her to close her eyes. She let out a laugh at his words. "I'm glad. I didn't come for a makeover." The silver-gray cat felt very comfortable around Blazingcomet. Usually she wouldn't have complied with him to close her eyes so easily. His next words made her feel even more so, and she knew that she trusted the orange tom. After a hesitation, she responds. "I'm glad. Let's go now, shall we?" she says. The first part, almost a thank-you, was said seriously, however, the last part was very teasing, said like she couldn't wait to get away from Blazingcomet. The opposite was true, though.