Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RC Stragglers Finder
by dino.
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 06:46 PM
Starry Meadow
by Ian
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 06:38 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 06:35 PM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by Willowfern
Today 06:31 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 06:27 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 27th, 2020, 04:15 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

ThunderClan Blazing Thunder

It was late in the afternoon, the sun just barely beginning to set in the sky, but it was impossible to tell.

Dark, angry thunder clouds poured rain down over ThunderClan, leaving the earth drenched. Every few seconds, a flash of lightning lit up the sky, followed by a loud crash of thunder. Those of ThunderClan could not tell whether it was night or day. The sky was covered by pure darkness as the clouds blanketed any bit of light that even dared to pass through.

Duskstar was settled just inside the entrance of her den, watching the Clan. A small puddle had begun to form in the camp as the ground could not soak up what rain pelted down. It was falling far too fast, far too hard. She stared at the growing puddle with blank hazel eyes, holding no insight to what she felt.

But what she felt wasn't good.

Almost as if it was her consciousness was screaming at her to run, to get the Clan to safety despite no danger being clear. She frowned to herself, tail twitching. The aura in the camp... it was like something was just waiting to happen. Duskstar looked up toward the sky, peering at the darkness of which was lit by lightning every ten or so heartbeats.

The rain lightened up after a while though the lightning and thunder were still persistent, as well as the aura of the camp.

Something was about to happen.

And it did.

With a loud CRACK! lightning crashed down on a tree near the camp, causing Duskstar to jump in her spot. The crack echoed throughout the camp, no doubt waking even the deepest of sleepers. Not long after, the thunder roared, seeming to shake the ground with the intensity. Duskstar whipped her head in the direction of where the lightning struck just in time to hear the blood-curdling creeeeeeeeak of the now-flaming tree as it lost its hold on the ground and fell...

... straight toward ThunderClan camp.

Duskstar didn't have time to yowl before it was toppling onto the elder's den, making her sigh in relief that there were currently no elders. She swallowed the thickening lump in her throat. Any cat who had been caught under the tree would have immediately been killed. She could only hope nobody was in the way.

But her panic began to rise as the flames spread, quickly beginning to engulf the camp. They had to get out. And fast.

"THUNDERCLAN, WE MUST EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY! LEAVE, NOW!" Duskstar cried, hoping they could hear her, "SOFTBRIAR [ @Socks ], LEAD EVERYONE TOWARD RIVERCLAN, THE WATER WILL KEEP EVERYONE SAFE FROM THE FLAMES. I'LL STAY BEHIND AND MAKE SURE THE CLAN GETS OUT SAFELY. GO, GO, GO! GET MOVING, OUR LIVES DEPEND ON IT!"

Immediately she began to rush around, barking orders left and right and preparing to help anyone that needed it.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; June 27th, 2020 at 04:27 PM.
Old June 27th, 2020, 04:26 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Blazing Thunder

Houndspirits eyes widened when she heard he sound and suddenly the flames, the brightness, theenegry of it all came toppling down... like, well, the tree.

As fast as her paws could carry her, she rushed to the Nursery. "OUT OUT OUT!" She screamed, dashing in as fast as she could. "IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR MOTHER, COME TO ME!"

{ Short posts bc... this is fast moving lmao. If you have a thc kit, feel free to throw them at Hound! }

---

Dogpaw had been sleeping, a hardly restful sleep. Her eyes were closed but that didnt mean she was off her guard. For a moment, she wondered if the shouting and noises were apart of her nightmares but the sudden screaming made her jump to cream paws.

The torti snarled out, sudden rage fuelling her body with an all too familiar fight or flight emotion. She was quick on her paws, heading off to the warriors den to find her mentor. "Rainywhisker!"

@implimm { Hope you dont mind the mention! thought this could be some good relationship building }

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old June 27th, 2020, 04:36 PM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Adderkit's eyes widened, running out of the medicine cat den. "BIRCHPELT! BIRCHPELT! HELP!" He said, limping as fast as he could towards the way he thought RiverClan was.
--
Morninglily was dropping some prey at the fresh-kill pile as she heard Duskstar. She ran as fast as she could after Duskstar, smoke filling her lungs. She scooped up the screaming tabby tuxedo kit, and ran even faster. His name is Adderkit, right? She thought, a blazing tree falling just a whisker-length to her paw, a few sparks scorching her paws. She turned around, hoping to find a different, route, but tripping on a stone. "Help!" She screamed, sound muffled by the kit.
( @Elementals Seed can save her and start crushing on her ! )

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Last edited by sootsplashed; June 27th, 2020 at 05:21 PM.
Old June 27th, 2020, 04:37 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Podlight screamed in shock as she heard the tree fall to the ground, and she quickly got up at Duskstars call. What was going on? We're they abandoning camp? What was she supposed to do about the kits?! She quickly nosed Littlekit to his paws and ushered him out of the nursery, "kits!" she howled over the storm, "evacuate the camp! We need to leave!" she called, not leaving the nursery until every kit had safely escaped.

@~RooRoo~

---

Mossypools ears perked at duskstar call. What was going on? Why was everyone screaming? Was she going to die?! She dashed out of the den, only to have a flaming branch fall into her back, and she collapsed with a goal of pain as the flames licked at her fur. She struggled to get out from underneath it, but it was to no avail. She started to scream for help while flailing around, her eyes wide in terror.

---

Mumblefoot gasped in shock as the tree crashed into the elders den, and she quickly hopped to her paws. As the rain drenched her pelt, she dashed around the clearing, her heart pounding in her chest, "Owlwatcher!" she howled out as loud as she could, her eyes darting around the camp in search of the tom. What was happening? Why was starclan punishing them like this?!

@Shimm

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 27th, 2020, 04:43 PM
Reatching old show pilots

Stumblefoot hopped along as quickly as she could with three normal legs. Bitterheart rushed past and threw her sister onto her back, dragging Stumblefoot along with her to the exit in the crowd of cats.

Possible future character above <3
I won't be able to respond from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (ET) on weekdays, as I'm in school.
I fell asleep and now it's not 2020 anymore
A Little Slice of Crow's Home Paradise
Old June 27th, 2020, 04:46 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ @Mumble // hope you don't mind!! ]

Elktooth had flinched as he heard the tree fall to the ground , rushing out of the warriors den and into the pouring rain. The sight of the flaming tree made him gasp. What in Starclan?! The camp was soon filled with screaming and panicking cats , and he couldn't help but feel nervous himself. Stumbling , slightly disoriented with all that was going on , he saw the flaming branch land on Mossypool. Oh god! Why was Starclan punishing them like this? What had they done? Hurrying over to the molly , he spoke quickly. “Listen , as soon as I start pushing you need to hurry and try to slip out from underneath , okay?” He said , not waiting for an answer. They didn't have time for that. Hesitantly he started pushing the branch as hard as he could , wincing as the heat started to burn his paws.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 27th, 2020, 04:47 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Bloomkit let out a startled mew as sudden yowling woke him. When Houndspirit- the kind cat who played with him just days before- started yelling, he cried. He shook his sister and mama.
"We gotta gooooo! Get up!" He pushed desperately at his family. @Fernmilk @Cucumberr

Breezehen was startled awake. Her first thought was to reach for her friends and get them out. She scrabbled up and jabbed each of them. "Rainy, Owl. Berry! Get up! Now."
She thudded into Mossyflight and reeled a bit. "I- what are you doing? Get Pine and Moon and-" "I am, now go." He shoved his niece out of the den, almost sending her sprawling. @Mayflower @Shimm @implimm

Mossyflight grabbed Moonmallow by the scruff and shook her, causing her to cry, immediately her claws flying for his face until she recognized him. He dropped her and moved on. Moonmallow, hearing the howls to leave, dashed out of the den to the clearing and waited for more cats to leave.
"Pinepuff, Lilyleap. We have to leave." @gs29513 @Fuzzy

(I don't think I've mentioned this many people in a post before)

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old June 27th, 2020, 04:51 PM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

My Mood: Adorable

snowmist rushed out of the warriors den. "w-w-..." she trailed off, frozen in fear. MOVE! she screamed at herself, but it was like her paws were disconnected from her body. she looked around wildly. sycamorerain...where is he? i need to find him first. she felt her paws again, and looked around again, panic quickly taking over her body. no, no...calm down. she was breathing heavily, and she needed to get everyone out before she left, she couldn't leave anycat behind.
[ @Puddle~ ]
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Tired

Sycamorerain leaped up from a spot in the clearing, eyes wide with shock at the deafening crack of lightning and the sight of a burning tree falling atop the vacant elders' den, setting the whole facade ablaze. As screams of clanmates began ringing through the air, the warrior whipped his head frantically around. It seemed a few warriors were already taking on the kits, so he speedily dashed over to the apprentices' den, knowing that some of the younger apprentices were probably too terrified to move. "Everyone out out out! Get out of here while it's still safe!!" He stuck his head into the den as he pleaded, urging anyone within to evacuate.

@cloudii (we can do the rescue one another thing once the fire spreads a bit more so one of em can get trapped)

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩

Last edited by Puddle~; June 28th, 2020 at 10:41 AM.
rararara

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan View Post
[ @Mumble // hope you don't mind!! ]

Elktooth had flinched as he heard the tree fall to the ground , rushing out of the warriors den and into the pouring rain. The sight of the flaming tree made him gasp. What in Starclan?! The camp was soon filled with screaming and panicking cats , and he couldn't help but feel nervous himself. Stumbling , slightly disoriented with all that was going on , he saw the flaming branch land on Mossypool. Oh god! Why was Starclan punishing them like this? What had they done? Hurrying over to the molly , he spoke quickly. “Listen , as soon as I start pushing you need to hurry and try to slip out from underneath , okay?” He said , not waiting for an answer. They didn't have time for that. Hesitantly he started pushing the branch as hard as he could , wincing as the heat started to burn his paws.
(Youre fine! She is going to die from the injuries tho)

Mossypool vigorously nodded and kept trying to squirm out from underneath the branch, trotting her teeth as the fire started to burn her flesh. She gasped as she was able to get out from under the branch, though she had a severe limp, and her pelt was starting to catch fire, and it kept burning her flesh, releasing an extremely unpleasant scent.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Closed Thread