Today 05:39 AM

Old April 23rd, 2020, 04:55 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
(my reaction is the same as Bubbling’s lol)
Bubblingbee was shocked,” What?! You want me...to train you? I’m more than willing, but I won’t be a gentle mentor. I won’t give you sympathy if you make a mistake I’ll tell it how it is.

Goosepaw rose to his paws, tail lashing. "i'm not a strong fighter," he muttered. "I'm slow, and I'm clumsy. the only thing that makes up for it is my 'ability to think outside the box', as Poppytwist put it. I want more than that. Besides, you're old. You have a lot of experience. I don't know if anyone else in RiverClan would be willing to help." He was nearly a warrior, after all - he didn't want to be laughed at by the others for wanting extra training rounds.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 04:57 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

Goosepaw rose to his paws, tail lashing. "i'm not a strong fighter," he muttered. "I'm slow, and I'm clumsy. the only thing that makes up for it is my 'ability to think outside the box', as Poppytwist put it. I want more than that. Besides, you're old. You have a lot of experience. I don't know if anyone else in RiverClan would be willing to help." He was nearly a warrior, after all - he didn't want to be laughed at by the others for wanting extra training rounds.
Bubblingbee purred I’m not old... she thought,” I’ll train you. Though Poppytwist isn’t wrong thinking outside the box is useful, it’s a skill most warriors lack. With my help you’ll be the best fighter.” she meowed confidently.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 23rd, 2020, 05:08 PM
roar

Quote:
Bubblingbee purred I’m not old... she thought,” I’ll train you. Though Poppytwist isn’t wrong thinking outside the box is useful, it’s a skill most warriors lack. With my help you’ll be the best fighter.” she meowed confidently.

To be completely honest, he was a bit taken aback by her acceptance. "So... just like that?" he meowed, tone laced with thinly veiled suspicion. "I helped kill you, and you're just going to help me." He hadn't been entirely serious about his proposal, but the fact that she had accepted it was... interesting.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 05:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

To be completely honest, he was a bit taken aback by her acceptance. "So... just like that?" he meowed, tone laced with thinly veiled suspicion. "I helped kill you, and you're just going to help me." He hadn't been entirely serious about his proposal, but the fact that she had accepted it was... interesting.
She flicked her tail,” I need a connection to the living world, even if Lionstar tricked you into killing me I still want to protect Riverclan from Shadowclan and Thunderclan.” she replied, not mentioning Windclan, they were like a little brother to Riverclan, not even a threat whatsoever.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 23rd, 2020, 06:01 PM
roar

Quote:
She flicked her tail,” I need a connection to the living world, even if Lionstar tricked you into killing me I still want to protect Riverclan from Shadowclan and Thunderclan.” she replied, not mentioning Windclan, they were like a little brother to Riverclan, not even a threat whatsoever.

"Right..." He was still uneasy about the whole thing. Nevertheless he straightened up, rolling his shoulders. "I don't think we need to worry about ThunderClan so soon, but ShadowClan will most certainly be a problem." He stretched out his forelegs, prancing up and down in place. "When do we start?"
Old April 23rd, 2020, 06:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

"Right..." He was still uneasy about the whole thing. Nevertheless he straightened up, rolling his shoulders. "I don't think we need to worry about ThunderClan so soon, but ShadowClan will most certainly be a problem." He stretched out his forelegs, prancing up and down in place. "When do we start?"
She gave a purr, before suddenly lunging herself at the apprentice, she felt kinda smug. First thing is to always be prepared for battle.... she thought

Old April 23rd, 2020, 06:18 PM
roar

[ @Zesty Mango ]

Oh, Goosepaw was plenty prepared.

It was the same thing Poppytwist had tried when she had conducted his "final" assessment. He slid under her and sliced upward, claws unsheathed, at her exposed underbelly.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 06:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

[ @Zesty Mango ]

Oh, Goosepaw was plenty prepared.

It was the same thing Poppytwist had tried when she had conducted his "final" assessment. He slid under her and sliced upward, claws unsheathed, at her exposed underbelly.
(Oh, btw irl I’m terrible at coming up with battle rps, and my warriors are weak at fighting too because idk how to do attacks that are smart.)
Bubblingbee was quick to react, she reared up and slammed her paws down.

Old April 23rd, 2020, 07:23 PM
roar

Quote:
(Oh, btw irl I’m terrible at coming up with battle rps, and my warriors are weak at fighting too because idk how to do attacks that are smart.)
Bubblingbee was quick to react, she reared up and slammed her paws down.

[ all good, haha. i'm not too great at them either ]

well. maybe he wasn't as prepared as he thought.

she slammed him down and his breath left his body with an oomph! Thinking quickly, he decided to try another tactic, one that had worked on Poppytwist - as he struggled to regain his breath, he curled in on himself and then exploded upwards, trying to throw her weight off of him.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 09:45 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Bubblingbee narrowed her eyes at Stonepaw,” Fine, but don’t forget you killed an elder.” she meowed flicking her tail and walking away.
_______
She glared at Goosepaw,” I never killed a kit in my life, Lionstar lied. The kits died a week ago and Lionstar didn’t bother killing me until now, for making Petuniapaw cry, I’m no killer.” she meowed
____
Bubblingbee snorted,” It’s time that kit learn to do things themselves...like walk alone, talk alone. What are you mates or something, littermates grow apart.” she meowed.
Harepaw twitched his nose. “We’re not litter-mates, and there’s nothing wrong with having s mate.” Not that he and Honeypaw were mates, they just got used to sticking together after traveling to unknown territory.