by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 03:23 AM

Old January 19th, 2019, 03:16 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Default what’s your damage? {private}

@mvoxhu

ok so im thinking like, small town setting?
k so here’s my boy

name: michael altman
appearance: michael is a thin boy with light though slightly tanned skin, standing at about 5’5. he has slightly curly/wavy light brown hair and could stand for a slight hair cut. he has a rather angular facial structure, and hazel eyes, with a very faint spray of freckles across his cheeks.
perso: michael is, well, reckless to say the least. he hardly thinks of the consequences of his actions, or how his actions will effect others. he’s actually rather cynical and has trouble trusting most people. despite his untrustworthiness, he’s surprisingly chatty. he talks a lot about conspiracy theories when he doesn’t know what else to say. he is rather loyal to those he trusts, but almost the opposite when it comes to people he doesn’t care about.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by meraki; January 19th, 2019 at 03:22 PM.
Old January 19th, 2019, 04:52 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

agreed on the small town arrangement!

here's my boy.

name: lucas baird
appearance:
on the slimmer side of average, lucas has a somewhat boring physique. he is quite tall though, measuring in just underneath the six-foot mark. he has naturally silky pale skin, with a few freckles and moles placed sporadically across his body. a pair of bright chocolate eyes can be found upon his face, with thick-lashes framing the outside of hem. he has slightly chubby cheeks, and plump pink lips that are almost always glued into a cheeky smile. although the teen has natural coffee locks, his disheveled tresses are dyed into a silver-grey colour, yet the brown roots still peak through despite that.
lucas pulls off the edgy, hard-boy look extremely well. with his nose piercing, and multiple ear piercings, the boy simply exudes big angst energy. although, with his soft features, and cute, crinkly smiles, it's often doubted that his exterior matches with his personality.

personality:
cheesy and charming. the best two words to describe lucas.
the boy is certainly extroverted, but he isn't the constantly-interrupting type. he's gentle, and kind, despite what others may think of him. his easy and collected demeanour makes him a very welcoming presence, and makes it easy for lucas to make friends. although he is known for his talkative and rather flirtatious nature, lucas also frequently finds himself engaging in deep conversations with his closer friends; the ones that he trusts more. he's willing to get along with most people, but freely expresses his distaste towards those he's not-so-willing to connect with.
Old January 19th, 2019, 05:24 PM
oh dear

Default Re: what’s your damage? {private}

@mvoxhu
(skskj i loVE HIM)

It was a lazy Sunday, and the usual honking of horns from cars was absent. The streets were near deserted, and a gentle wind blew through the uncharacteristically quiet town. Everyone was either working or at church, though this didn’t apply to the fifteen year old boy who sat on the porch steps in the front of a small, old house. It was a cotton candy blue; or it had been, at one point. Now it was in a desperate need of repair, with paint peeling away from the ribbed sides. The bright color was faded to more of a cloudy sky blue, and its white trim now a pale grey. Shingles were missing, and leaves coated the roof, twigs too. The house was a near perfect representation of the small town; old and near forgotten by the outside world. Michael’s house didn’t stand out against it’s neighbors, as most were in the same state.
The brunette sat though, on the stone steps, staring out onto the street with one knee bouncing at a near rapid speed. He looked out tiredly, his gaze falling upon the forms of a few boys his age skateboarding down the street. Their shouts of enthusiasm interrupted the heavy silence, making Michael jump despite having already seen their approach. They skated past, down his street, about five of them. Two shouted something at him, but Michael couldn’t have been bothered to listen or acknowledge what it was they said.
the shade,

Old January 19th, 2019, 06:20 PM
sushi

@meraki
( JSKSJK i LOVE ur boy even more )

Grumbles of defiance had been releasing themselves from the teen's stomach, which brought him to the awkward situation that he was in now. With barely a dollar in his pocket, Lucas winced at the small sandwich in his hand. Gosh, was he hungry, but he didn't even have enough for a somewhat sufficient meal. A pitiful sign escaped from his lips as he set the sandwich back on a shelf and then lifted a packet of chews and a two lollipops from the shop counter, before handing them to the cashier; following up with the shrapnel afterwards.

The silver-haired male strode out from the shop with another hum of disapproval rising from his torso. He casually began to meander down the dust-filled path, making his way downtown at as easy a pace that he could muster. The heat from the midday sunlight ensconced itself into the thick black leather of his jacket, yet Lucas had admittedly gotten used to the absurd weather conditions of the lonesome area. He could feel his feet also warming up from the rays of light, yet it had become a natural occurrence by now.

As he made his way down the street, the pale teenager made short notes on the area. From the rundown swing sets to the rusting vehicles, Lucas made sure to capture anything ( be it small or large ) with his nonchalant gaze. And what stood out from the many dull objects and surroundings, was the messy locks of a boy he was almost certain he knew. Despite Lucas not even getting a good look at the boy ( due to his almost useless eyes ) he was almost sure it was the person who he thought it was. It should've been as well, considering it was his house after all.

With that, the leather-wearing teen added a little more skip into his step. His dullened expression softening up a little, with a subtle hint of excitement sparking inside of those chocolate pools. A crack of a smile lit up atop of his milky features as the tall lad approached his friend, paying no mind to the rumbling of the skateboarders up ahead.

Last edited by mvoxhu; January 19th, 2019 at 06:20 PM.
Old January 19th, 2019, 06:42 PM
oh dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvoxhu View Post
@meraki
( JSKSJK i LOVE ur boy even more )

Grumbles of defiance had been releasing themselves from the teen's stomach, which brought him to the awkward situation that he was in now. With barely a dollar in his pocket, Lucas winced at the small sandwich in his hand. Gosh, was he hungry, but he didn't even have enough for a somewhat sufficient meal. A pitiful sign escaped from his lips as he set the sandwich back on a shelf and then lifted a packet of chews and a two lollipops from the shop counter, before handing them to the cashier; following up with the shrapnel afterwards.

The silver-haired male strode out from the shop with another hum of disapproval rising from his torso. He casually began to meander down the dust-filled path, making his way downtown at as easy a pace that he could muster. The heat from the midday sunlight ensconced itself into the thick black leather of his jacket, yet Lucas had admittedly gotten used to the absurd weather conditions of the lonesome area. He could feel his feet also warming up from the rays of light, yet it had become a natural occurrence by now.

As he made his way down the street, the pale teenager made short notes on the area. From the rundown swing sets to the rusting vehicles, Lucas made sure to capture anything ( be it small or large ) with his nonchalant gaze. And what stood out from the many dull objects and surroundings, was the messy locks of a boy he was almost certain he knew. Despite Lucas not even getting a good look at the boy ( due to his almost useless eyes ) he was almost sure it was the person who he thought it was. It should've been as well, considering it was his house after all.

With that, the leather-wearing teen added a little more skip into his step. His dullened expression softening up a little, with a subtle hint of excitement sparking inside of those chocolate pools. A crack of a smile lit up atop of his milky features as the tall lad approached his friend, paying no mind to the rumbling of the skateboarders up ahead.
The skateboarders continued on their way, their laughter drowning out in the distance as they rode down the street. The brunette sighed and glanced to the station wagon in the garage. He stared at it for a moment, wondering if he’d ever pass his driver’s test. The written portion was fine with him, but the whole driving part of the test was what got him. His reckless nature made him nearly forget about pedestrians and traffic signals, causing him to have nearly crashed during his tests. I just wanna get the hell out of here, Michael thought bitterly as he took off the old blue jacket he had been wearing, the heat of the sun along with the fabric making him sweat. It was the middle of fall, and yet the summer heat remained. The breeze hit the thin teen’s bare forearms and ruffled his already messed up hair as he stared into space, focoused on everything and nothing all at once.
The sudden approach of a taller teen startled him out of his zoned-out trance, and he looked to his left and saw the familiar fair-skinned face of Lucas. The other boy wore a smile that made Michael smile back, though his was more of a half smile. He shifted over to his right to make room for the other to sit, and looked at him with an eyebrow arched. “Surprised you saw me from all the way over there,” the shorter boy joked with his elbows rested on his knees.
“Ever consider glasses?”
the shade,

Old January 20th, 2019, 01:47 PM
sushi

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
[FONT="Times New Roman”] The skateboarders continued on their way, their laughter drowning out in the distance as they rode down the street. The brunette sighed and glanced to the station wagon in the garage. He stared at it for a moment, wondering if he’d ever pass his driver’s test. The written portion was fine with him, but the whole driving part of the test was what got him. His reckless nature made him nearly forget about pedestrians and traffic signals, causing him to have nearly crashed during his tests. I just wanna get the hell out of here, Michael thought bitterly as he took off the old blue jacket he had been wearing, the heat of the sun along with the fabric making him sweat. It was the middle of fall, and yet the summer heat remained. The breeze hit the thin teen’s bare forearms and ruffled his already messed up hair as he stared into space, focoused on everything and nothing all at once.
The sudden approach of a taller teen startled him out of his zoned-out trance, and he looked to his left and saw the familiar fair-skinned face of Lucas. The other boy wore a smile that made Michael smile back, though his was more of a half smile. He shifted over to his right to make room for the other to sit, and looked at him with an eyebrow arched. “Surprised you saw me from all the way over there,” the shorter boy joked with his elbows rested on his knees.
“Ever consider glasses?” [/FONT]
Tattered converse scuffing against the grainy concrete below, mud-streaked laces trickling down the sides tentatively, as if they were afraid of touching the grey slabs of flooring underneath them. A deep chuckle resonated from the silver-headed boy, as he finally waded his way to Michael's side. With a cocky smile on his face, the male poked one of his hands into his back pocket, before pulling out one of the lollipops he had bought earlier. Then, he tossed the fruit-flavoured candy towards his friend, shouting a 'Think fast!' as he did so.

The teen stupidly shook his head from side-to-side, the grin on his face only stretching out further as he did so. His gaze fluttered to the now open space beside the freckled boy, and he certainly didn't have to think twice before ensconced himself upon the step. His elbows rested upon his knees, head caressed between two large palms. Grey tresses swivelled down his forehead, dangling just above his eyes which were glancing at the shorter male beside him. Lucas lifted his head off from his hands, reaching out one of his arms to gently shove at Michael's shoulder. "Oh, shut up." A snort escaped from his nostrils, as laughter threatened to spill from his lips once more.
"Ever consider a haircut?"
Old January 20th, 2019, 02:08 PM
oh dear

Quote:
Tattered converse scuffing against the grainy concrete below, mud-streaked laces trickling down the sides tentatively, as if they were afraid of touching the grey slabs of flooring underneath them. A deep chuckle resonated from the silver-headed boy, as he finally waded his way to Michael's side. With a cocky smile on his face, the male poked one of his hands into his back pocket, before pulling out one of the lollipops he had bought earlier. Then, he tossed the fruit-flavoured candy towards his friend, shouting a 'Think fast!' as he did so.

The teen stupidly shook his head from side-to-side, the grin on his face only stretching out further as he did so. His gaze fluttered to the now open space beside the freckled boy, and he certainly didn't have to think twice before ensconced himself upon the step. His elbows rested upon his knees, head caressed between two large palms. Grey tresses swivelled down his forehead, dangling just above his eyes which were glancing at the shorter male beside him. Lucas lifted his head off from his hands, reaching out one of his arms to gently shove at Michael's shoulder. "Oh, shut up." A snort escaped from his nostrils, as laughter threatened to spill from his lips once more.
"Ever consider a haircut?"
The small half smile broadened into a grin as the other approached, and he pushed the wavy locks from his eyes, glittering with humor. Michael managed to clumsily catch the lollipop, picking at the wrapping for a moment before shoving the wrapping into his jean pocket and placing the candy in his mouth. The hazel eyed boy thought for a moment, before saying, “Cotton candy, hm?” Michael’s sweet tooth was no secret, he’d stop at any shop to buy candy whenever he found a quarter or two on his way from school.

The brunette’s knee’s rapid bouncing made his whole arm move up and down as he leaned forward with his sharp elbows on his knees. The sudden shove from the other boy made Michael laugh, an uncommon feat. The teen pulled the candy out of his mouth, mostly so his words were intelligible and not slurred together. “Rude, my hair is just fine. And we both know that if I buzzed it all short you wouldn’t be able to differ me from that mailbox over there,” Michael replied easily, pointing at his own mailbox that stood on an angle in his front lawn, part of the metal bashed in from older teens driving by with baseball bats. Another smirk grew on the freckled teen’s lips, knowing he wasn’t wrong.
the shade,

Old January 23rd, 2019, 02:55 PM
sushi

Quote:
The small half smile broadened into a grin as the other approached, and he pushed the wavy locks from his eyes, glittering with humor. Michael managed to clumsily catch the lollipop, picking at the wrapping for a moment before shoving the wrapping into his jean pocket and placing the candy in his mouth. The hazel eyed boy thought for a moment, before saying, “Cotton candy, hm?” Michael’s sweet tooth was no secret, he’d stop at any shop to buy candy whenever he found a quarter or two on his way from school.

The brunette’s knee’s rapid bouncing made his whole arm move up and down as he leaned forward with his sharp elbows on his knees. The sudden shove from the other boy made Michael laugh, an uncommon feat. The teen pulled the candy out of his mouth, mostly so his words were intelligible and not slurred together. “Rude, my hair is just fine. And we both know that if I buzzed it all short you wouldn’t be able to differ me from that mailbox over there,” Michael replied easily, pointing at his own mailbox that stood on an angle in his front lawn, part of the metal bashed in from older teens driving by with baseball bats. Another smirk grew on the freckled teen’s lips, knowing he wasn’t wrong.
After reaching his hand back into his pocket to tear another chew from the wrapping, Lucas brought his gaze back towards Michael, watching the skinny boy with a sense of mischief lingering within his chocolate eyes. "Well..It was just a random choice, obviously." He responded, subtly picking at his nails for a few moments. Then, he subconsciously began to unwrap the sweet cube -- filled to the brim with artificial flavouring-- , before swiftly chucking it into his open mouth, with almost expert precision. A smug expression wove itself onto the older boy's face as he caught the chew within his mouth, his hands raising into the air for a brief moment out of excitement.

Instead of bringing his arms back to their original position, the male brought them further back, so that he was basically lying down against the steps. Uncomfortable, yes, but it was certainly better than hunching over in his previous position. "I mean... you aren't wrong." He stated simply, a soft chuckle raising from his plump lips. The silver-haired male tossed an arm to his side, seemingly attempting to point to the same mailbox that Michael had, but most-likely failing due to his differing viewpoint. "At least that mailbox has a decent fashion style, unlike you."
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old January 23rd, 2019, 03:25 PM
oh dear

Quote:
After reaching his hand back into his pocket to tear another chew from the wrapping, Lucas brought his gaze back towards Michael, watching the skinny boy with a sense of mischief lingering within his chocolate eyes. "Well..It was just a random choice, obviously." He responded, subtly picking at his nails for a few moments. Then, he subconsciously began to unwrap the sweet cube -- filled to the brim with artificial flavouring-- , before swiftly chucking it into his open mouth, with almost expert precision. A smug expression wove itself onto the older boy's face as he caught the chew within his mouth, his hands raising into the air for a brief moment out of excitement.

Instead of bringing his arms back to their original position, the male brought them further back, so that he was basically lying down against the steps. Uncomfortable, yes, but it was certainly better than hunching over in his previous position. "I mean... you aren't wrong." He stated simply, a soft chuckle raising from his plump lips. The silver-haired male tossed an arm to his side, seemingly attempting to point to the same mailbox that Michael had, but most-likely failing due to his differing viewpoint. "At least that mailbox has a decent fashion style, unlike you."
The wild-haired brunette shrugged his shoulders in a relaxed manor at the older boy’s comment. “Only flavor preference I hold is my dislike of grape.” Michael reminded, having told Lucas many times that he found artificial grape flavor to taste like cough syrup. At the other teen’s tossing act, Michael mockingly golf-clapped when Lucas raised his arms in a cheer. “Bravo,” he sarcastically congratulated. “Bra-vo,” Michael repeated, violently spacing out the syllables. He subconsciously cracked his knuckles, a simple act that his mother would constantly yell at him for, saying that it would cause arthrititis or something along the lines of that.

The freckled boy looked over at Lucas with a brow raised, finding his friend’s position humorous. Michael much preffered sitting hunched over than having a stone step jab him in the middle of his back. Then again, the silver haired teen was wearing a leather jacket that protected his elbows from the stabbing of the concrete. Michael turned his attention back to the street and the mailbox for a moment, seeing Lucas’s failing gesture towards it. “You mean the one over there?” He said, pointing with a cheeky grin at his mailbox, his arm bent at a different angle than Lucas’s had been. The shorter boy scoffed, looking back and forth from the mailbox to Lucas. “Rude, the mailbox isn’t even wearing clothes. Plus, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with a t-shirt and jeans,” he pointed out. “And you’re also wearing converse so you can’t complain about those,” Michael added, pointing at his own shoes.
the shade,

Last edited by meraki; January 23rd, 2019 at 03:28 PM.
Old January 26th, 2019, 06:42 PM
sushi

Quote:
The wild-haired brunette shrugged his shoulders in a relaxed manor at the older boy’s comment. “Only flavor preference I hold is my dislike of grape.” Michael reminded, having told Lucas many times that he found artificial grape flavor to taste like cough syrup. At the other teen’s tossing act, Michael mockingly golf-clapped when Lucas raised his arms in a cheer. “Bravo,” he sarcastically congratulated. “Bra-vo,” Michael repeated, violently spacing out the syllables. He subconsciously cracked his knuckles, a simple act that his mother would constantly yell at him for, saying that it would cause arthrititis or something along the lines of that.

The freckled boy looked over at Lucas with a brow raised, finding his friend’s position humorous. Michael much preffered sitting hunched over than having a stone step jab him in the middle of his back. Then again, the silver haired teen was wearing a leather jacket that protected his elbows from the stabbing of the concrete. Michael turned his attention back to the street and the mailbox for a moment, seeing Lucas’s failing gesture towards it. “You mean the one over there?” He said, pointing with a cheeky grin at his mailbox, his arm bent at a different angle than Lucas’s had been. The shorter boy scoffed, looking back and forth from the mailbox to Lucas. “Rude, the mailbox isn’t even wearing clothes. Plus, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with a t-shirt and jeans,” he pointed out. “And you’re also wearing converse so you can’t complain about those,” Michael added, pointing at his own shoes.

Lucas nodded at his friend's statement, not that he hadn't remembered it before. Every time the two were sharing candy, Lucas would be left with the grape ones, which he honestly didn't really mind; although he would admittedly eat anything, so artificial grape flavouring was nothing to him. A brisk whistle made its way from the male's pursed lips, as he waved his arms towards his chest, hitting it with his calloused palms. "I know, I know." He spoke dramatically, before stopping his wild act and smoothly turning to face the boy beside him. "Hey, I should really pursue a career in food catching, huh?" Obviously he was joking, but the dead-serious expression he had woven onto his face made it difficult to believe that. He couldn't handle less than a minute keeping the stoic expression there though, and cracked into a half-wheeze half-cackle hybrid.

He tossed a cheeky grin to his bedheaded friend as the banter continued between the two, silently chewing on the apple chew he had previously made a show of eating. With a dramatic clasp of his hands, the lean boy let out a snort, before standing up from his lounge-like position on the concrete steps. "Okay, well," he began, casually wading his way towards the mailbox, "First of all, who said I liked it when people wore clothes?" The silver-haired lad smiled, gently bringing his fingers up to caress the beaten-up metal. He was trying his best not to double-over with laughter; obviously finding this way too hilarious. "Second of all, the curves on this beast are magnificent!" The subtle flicking of his tongue over his bottom lip was a tell-tale sign that he wouldn't be able to keep this act up for much longer, but he knew as long as he was keeping his friend company, he was doing a good job.

i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡