Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay > Alternative Warriors Resources

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Old usernames
by blxze.
Last post by Myling
Today 11:54 AM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Partypooper
Today 11:54 AM
[P] Who are you? [Ranboo...
Last post by Zero_2001
Today 11:53 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Zero_2001
Today 11:51 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:37 AM

Old March 10th, 2018, 03:22 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Solarclan, Obscureclan, Dreamclan, Duskclan, and Dreamclan (Signups)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Moonpaw lay on a large rock the a large river, her tail flicking lazily. She listened to birds chirp, not showing any interest to hunt.

Hey, here's the link for the roleplay forum. >http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...878#post474878

The one you've posted here, this is sign-ups.
Old March 10th, 2018, 03:23 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: Solarclan, Obscureclan, Dreamclan, Duskclan, and Dreamclan (Signups)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredSmolFox View Post

Hey, here's the link for the roleplay forum. >http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...878#post474878

The one you've posted here, this is sign-ups.
Lol whoops. I'm so tired rn.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old March 10th, 2018, 03:25 PM
Moony!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Lol whoops. I'm so tired rn.
It's fine. Im pretty tired too. My stomach and legs ache -_- I hate concerts.
Old March 10th, 2018, 07:34 PM
oh, how i love you..

@TiredSmolFox

Name: Nightstar
Former Names: Nightkit, Nightpaw, Nightwing
Future Names: None
Clan: Dawnclan
Mate: None
Littermates: None (that are alive) sadly
Love interest: Stormeyes
Kits: None
Personality: Kind But Aggressive when needed to be, Helpful to clanmates, Skilled at Hunting, Always Battle Ready
Looks: Gray Maine Coon Fur, Loving Aqua Eyes, Pinkish Nose
Disabilities: None
Diseases/conditions: None
Scars/Broken stuff/Etc: One of his ears is a little shredded
Mental issues: None
Scent: Smoky and Like Flowers at the same time
Beliefs: Starclan, The stars one day coming to lift him to the sky, The stars are ancestors
Blood: 95% Dreamclan and 5% Mysteryclan (If I can't put that then he's 5% Duskclan)
Other/Secrets?: His oldest sister was killed in front of him by his parents when he was 2 moons old
Mentor: None
Quote(s): None
Prophesied Cat: Yes, please (If not then thats oki)
Theme Songs: Eyes Half Closed (By: Crywolf), Pusher (By: Clear (I think?)), Ghost (By: Mystery Skulls)

Baby, my phone!

Last edited by S t a r; March 10th, 2018 at 07:41 PM.
Old March 11th, 2018, 08:43 AM
Moony!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight the Galaxy Cat View Post
@TiredSmolFox

Name: Nightstar
Former Names: Nightkit, Nightpaw, Nightwing
Future Names: None
Clan: Dawnclan
Mate: None
Littermates: None (that are alive) sadly
Love interest: Stormeyes
Personality: Kind But Aggressive when needed to be, Helpful to clanmates, Skilled at Hunting, Always Battle Ready
Looks: Gray Maine Coon Fur, Loving Aqua Eyes, Pinkish Nose
Scars/Broken stuff/Etc: One of his ears is a little shredded
Mental issues: None
Scent: Smoky and Like Flowers at the same time
Beliefs: Starclan, The stars one day coming to lift him to the sky, The stars are ancestors
Blood: 95% Dreamclan and 5% Mysteryclan (If I can't put that then he's 5% Duskclan)
Other/Secrets?: His oldest sister was killed in front of him by his parents when he was 2 moons old
Quote(s): None
Prophesied Cat: Yes, please (If not then thats oki)
Theme Songs: Eyes Half Closed (By: Crywolf), Pusher (By: Clear (I think?)), Ghost (By: Mystery Skulls)
accepted!

Hey is he in Dreamclan or Dawnclan? Just to be sure. If you choose Dreamclan you could have him apart of the prophecy.

Last edited by CollapsingStars; March 11th, 2018 at 08:44 AM.
Old March 11th, 2018, 10:56 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredSmolFox View Post

accepted!

Hey is he in Dreamclan or Dawnclan? Just to be sure. If you choose Dreamclan you could have him apart of the prophecy.
Oh whoops I meant to put Dreamclan.

Baby, my phone!

Old March 12th, 2018, 06:55 AM
Moony!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight the Galaxy Cat View Post
Oh whoops I meant to put Dreamclan.
its fine.
Old March 21st, 2018, 07:05 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Name CurledEar
Gender She-cat
Former names CurledKit- CurledPaw- CurledEar
Future names(If any) None planned
Clan ObscureClan
Rank Medicine Cat (if that's okay)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mate
None
Littermates
None
Love interest None
Kits None
--------------------------------------------------------
Personality *Be Descriptive!
Strict Blunt Upright Private Soft Positive Disorderly Care-giver Selfless Compassionate Emotional Impatient Niave
CurledEar is very strict. She insists on things being done as they are supposed to, and no less than one's best can be allowed. If she has set instructions or rules she expects them to be followed to a T, and is happiest when other go above and beyond her expectations. Her tendency to be upright follows along with this. She believes very strongly in the warrior code and StarClan. She thinks it's disgraceful for any cat to disobey either, and will do whatever in her power to obey both. She can also be very blunt under certain conditions. If she thinks someone is stopping progress of any important tasks, she'll be very clear to them what they did wrong. She isn't the type to drop hints; she instead says it as it is. She may get impatient at times, and become angry because she thinks things aren't progressing quick enough, which often causes her to act blunt. She often tries her best to do what she thinks helps the most people, but often can get emotional, and can make bad desiscions because of this.
Though, she understands that some cats are bad, she often has a hard time abandoning those she thinks she can help. If she encounters someone with truly wrong moral, she may try to help a hopeless case in attempts of changing them for the better. This also causes her to overestimate others at time. She may espect more than can be done, and is often let down, or angered by this.
She can be very private at times. She often rathers her own company than others, but does enjoy the company of others from time to time. If told a secret, she would take it to her death bed. She only releases information if she thinks holding it back will potentially harm others.
From her tangled tail, to her disorderly den, she can very very disorganized at times. She can easily lose things, and has to reorganize often because of this. She may forget to clean herself or feed herself at times purely because she was busy and didn't organize time in her schedule for normal tasks.
While CurledEar may be blunt in high pressure situations, when she can tell someone is hurting physically or mentally, she is very soft with them. She may be blunt in telling them why things have happened the way they have, but is very careful to help other keep a positive attitude about the future, no matter how dark the past may be. She is very caring, and will not allow someone to over-exert themselves if she can do anything about it. This coincides with her compassion for others. She will help anyone she can, even if they're from another clan depending on the situation. She believes every cat deserves a chance to be understood, and is not one to make snap judgements.
Lastly, she is very selfless. She would risk herself instead of others at any given chance, as she thinks this is what it means to be a true medicine cat. She always puts others infront of herself, sometimes pushing herself to far. Even if it seems risky, she'll always value others above her. She thinks helping others is reward enough, and is unlikely to require anything in return.

Looks CurledEar is a tortoise-shell she cat. The coloration of her fur consists of an ashy grey, orange, and blonde fur. She has medium length hair, and the hair on her ears jut out creating a whispy look around her ears. Her tail is very long, about the length of her body, and the fur on her tail is longer than the rest of her fur. This gives her tail a long flowey look. Her ears curl in similair looking to the American Curl breed, from which her name is derived. She's an average sized cat, but has exceptionally slim body shape. Her nose is a rosy pink color, and her eyes are a olive green color. The pads of all her paws are a rosy pink, similiar to her nose.

Disabilities None
Diseases/conditions None
Scars/Broken stuff/Etc Due to the length of her tail, and the fur on it, her tail often looks unkept and slightly dirty. She often doesn't have time to properly clean her tail due to her responisbilities to her clan, and this is the reason for its unkept appearance.
Mental issues None
Scent She ovbiously smells strongly of ObscureClan, but also has undertones of herbs, and smells slightly musty due to her often dirty tail,
Beliefs CurledEar believes strongly in StarClan, and their rules. She believes in them because she thinks they are what help keep the clans calm, safe, and happy.
Blood 50% ObscureClan 50% Kittypet
Other/Secrets? CurledEar hides the secret that she is 50% Kittypet. She was clan born, but unknown to the rest of her clan her father was a kittypet. This is were her curled in ears trait comes from.
Mentor None
--------------------------------------------
Quote(s)
"When you help someone who is lost and confused, when you hold someone that is sad and grieving, when you hug someone who is unhappy and hopeless, you too will feel healed and whole."
Prophesied cat? Yes, if that okay
Themesong(s) The Chain of Love by Clay Walker @TiredSmolFox

Last edited by Panda; March 21st, 2018 at 07:12 PM.
Old March 21st, 2018, 08:11 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

@TiredSmolFox

Name: Featherwing
Former names: Featherkit, Featherpaw
Future Names (if planned): None atm
Clan: SolarClan
================================================== =======
Mate: None but open (yall know what i mean ;3)
Littermates: Died first leafbare of birth
Love interests: Kind, brave, thoughtful toms of SolarClan (not specified yet)
================================================== ========
Personaltly:
Featherwing is a kind, gentle she-cat who is as playful and friendly to her clanmates as a kit who is out of the nursery for the first time. She is not inrested in cats outside of her own clan, (unless a VERY VERY attracting tom or VERY kind she-cat). She will fight until she is brought into StarClan for SolarClan and is very loyal. Though she has much patient, if she is tired she will be grumpy and it is better not to annoy her or ask he many questions she has already answered. She believes strongly in the power of StarClan and obey's the warrior code, even though she can be carefree. She loves the thought of peace, even through the forever changing times. She is very, very trustful because of her kind temper, and she will always be willing to listen to all that need it (except for maybe when she is tired, then you best be wary). Can be thoughtful under high amounts of pressure and will always have the backs of her clanmates. Would make a good leader, but she is uninterested in leading her clanmates. Will not retire to the elder den for a VERY VERY VERY long time (either when she dies or when the other warriors about her age are retiring)
Looks: Featherwhisker is a black and white splotched tabby she-cat with a white stomach, white muzzle, pale-ish pink nose, white paw tips, and white whisker tips. Her eyes are a light sky blue
Scars/Broken stuff/etc: Has a small scar on her hind leg from border skirmish as a apprentice and ear has a small clip out of it from a thorn clipping the top.
Mental Issues: None
Scent: She smells like her clan (Solarclan), with a underlying tone of wildflowers and bird feathers
Beliefs: Will always believe that StarClan is there to keep them safe and well protected
Blood: 75% SolarClan, 25% Unknown
Other/Secrets: Used to like a tom from DawnClan as an apprentice before realizing her loyalties would forever lay with SolarClan
Quote(s): None atm
Prophesied Cat: Yes please
Themesong(s): none atm

Old March 23rd, 2018, 06:23 AM
Moony!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmbreFeather View Post
@TiredSmolFox

Name: Featherwing
Former names: Featherkit, Featherpaw
Future Names (if planned): None atm
Clan: SolarClan
Mate: None but open (yall know what i mean ;3)
Littermates: Died first leafbare of birth
Love interests: Kind, brave, thoughtful toms of SolarClan (not specified yet)
================================================== ========
Personaltly:
Featherwing is a kind, gentle she-cat who is as playful and friendly to her clanmates as a kit who is out of the nursery for the first time. She is not inrested in cats outside of her own clan, (unless a VERY VERY attracting tom or VERY kind she-cat). She will fight until she is brought into StarClan for SolarClan and is very loyal. Though she has much patient, if she is tired she will be grumpy and it is better not to annoy her or ask he many questions she has already answered. She believes strongly in the power of StarClan and obey's the warrior code, even though she can be carefree. She loves the thought of peace, even through the forever changing times. She is very, very trustful because of her kind temper, and she will always be willing to listen to all that need it (except for maybe when she is tired, then you best be wary). Can be thoughtful under high amounts of pressure and will always have the backs of her clanmates. Would make a good leader, but she is uninterested in leading her clanmates. Will not retire to the elder den for a VERY VERY VERY long time (either when she dies or when the other warriors about her age are retiring)
Looks: Featherwhisker is a black and white splotched tabby she-cat with a white stomach, white muzzle, pale-ish pink nose, white paw tips, and white whisker tips. Her eyes are a light sky blue
Scars/Broken stuff/etc: Has a small scar on her hind leg from border skirmish as a apprentice and ear has a small clip out of it from a thorn clipping the top.
Mental Issues: None
Scent: She smells like her clan (Solarclan), with a underlying tone of wildflowers and bird feathers
Beliefs: Will always believe that StarClan is there to keep them safe and well protected
Blood: 75% SolarClan, 25% Unknown
Other/Secrets: Used to like a tom from DawnClan as an apprentice before realizing her loyalties would forever lay with SolarClan
Quote(s): None atm
Prophesied Cat: Yes please
Themesong(s): none atm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Name CurledEar
Gender She-cat
Former names CurledKit- CurledPaw- CurledEar
Future names(If any) None planned
Clan ObscureClan
Rank Medicine Cat (if that's okay)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mate
None
Littermates
None
Love interest None
Kits None
--------------------------------------------------------
Personality *Be Descriptive!
Strict Blunt Upright Private Soft Positive Disorderly Care-giver Selfless Compassionate Emotional Impatient Niave
CurledEar is very strict. She insists on things being done as they are supposed to, and no less than one's best can be allowed. If she has set instructions or rules she expects them to be followed to a T, and is happiest when other go above and beyond her expectations. Her tendency to be upright follows along with this. She believes very strongly in the warrior code and StarClan. She thinks it's disgraceful for any cat to disobey either, and will do whatever in her power to obey both. She can also be very blunt under certain conditions. If she thinks someone is stopping progress of any important tasks, she'll be very clear to them what they did wrong. She isn't the type to drop hints; she instead says it as it is. She may get impatient at times, and become angry because she thinks things aren't progressing quick enough, which often causes her to act blunt. She often tries her best to do what she thinks helps the most people, but often can get emotional, and can make bad desiscions because of this.
Though, she understands that some cats are bad, she often has a hard time abandoning those she thinks she can help. If she encounters someone with truly wrong moral, she may try to help a hopeless case in attempts of changing them for the better. This also causes her to overestimate others at time. She may espect more than can be done, and is often let down, or angered by this.
She can be very private at times. She often rathers her own company than others, but does enjoy the company of others from time to time. If told a secret, she would take it to her death bed. She only releases information if she thinks holding it back will potentially harm others.
From her tangled tail, to her disorderly den, she can very very disorganized at times. She can easily lose things, and has to reorganize often because of this. She may forget to clean herself or feed herself at times purely because she was busy and didn't organize time in her schedule for normal tasks.
While CurledEar may be blunt in high pressure situations, when she can tell someone is hurting physically or mentally, she is very soft with them. She may be blunt in telling them why things have happened the way they have, but is very careful to help other keep a positive attitude about the future, no matter how dark the past may be. She is very caring, and will not allow someone to over-exert themselves if she can do anything about it. This coincides with her compassion for others. She will help anyone she can, even if they're from another clan depending on the situation. She believes every cat deserves a chance to be understood, and is not one to make snap judgements.
Lastly, she is very selfless. She would risk herself instead of others at any given chance, as she thinks this is what it means to be a true medicine cat. She always puts others infront of herself, sometimes pushing herself to far. Even if it seems risky, she'll always value others above her. She thinks helping others is reward enough, and is unlikely to require anything in return.

Looks CurledEar is a tortoise-shell she cat. The coloration of her fur consists of an ashy grey, orange, and blonde fur. She has medium length hair, and the hair on her ears jut out creating a whispy look around her ears. Her tail is very long, about the length of her body, and the fur on her tail is longer than the rest of her fur. This gives her tail a long flowey look. Her ears curl in similair looking to the American Curl breed, from which her name is derived. She's an average sized cat, but has exceptionally slim body shape. Her nose is a rosy pink color, and her eyes are a olive green color. The pads of all her paws are a rosy pink, similiar to her nose.

Disabilities None
Diseases/conditions None
Scars/Broken stuff/Etc Due to the length of her tail, and the fur on it, her tail often looks unkept and slightly dirty. She often doesn't have time to properly clean her tail due to her responisbilities to her clan, and this is the reason for its unkept appearance.
Mental issues None
Scent She ovbiously smells strongly of ObscureClan, but also has undertones of herbs, and smells slightly musty due to her often dirty tail,
Beliefs CurledEar believes strongly in StarClan, and their rules. She believes in them because she thinks they are what help keep the clans calm, safe, and happy.
Blood 50% ObscureClan 50% Kittypet
Other/Secrets? CurledEar hides the secret that she is 50% Kittypet. She was clan born, but unknown to the rest of her clan her father was a kittypet. This is were her curled in ears trait comes from.
Mentor None
--------------------------------------------
Quote(s)
"When you help someone who is lost and confused, when you hold someone that is sad and grieving, when you hug someone who is unhappy and hopeless, you too will feel healed and whole."
Prophesied cat? Yes, if that okay
Themesong(s) The Chain of Love by Clay Walker @TiredSmolFox

Accepted, yet I will probably not to get to add you soon you can start roleplaying!