Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM

Old September 4th, 2017, 10:56 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstar View Post
Thrushwing nodded at Icefur's response. "Yes, but we'll be prepared if they do send patrols." Thrushwing meowed to Dayhum, confident that his small trio of cats could take them on. He was about to step over the border, raising a paw to do so but paused. "We should be in and out as fast as possible with as much prey." he continued, turning around to face back at them. "By the time they scent us, we'd be gone already." He suggested, liking where this might be going. Thrushwing spun back around, shoulders tense. "Now let's hurry! " Thrushwing sped into ShadowClan territory, expecting Icefur and Dayhum to follow immediately.
Icefur followed Trushwing. He didn't know what prey their was but he wasn't willing to eat a frog. He didn't know about this but he need to get the clan fed, including his niece and nephew. He followed the warrior as he checked the scent around for patrols.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old September 4th, 2017, 12:57 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

@starfall
Old September 4th, 2017, 03:48 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky View Post

Icefur followed Trushwing. He didn't know what prey their was but he wasn't willing to eat a frog. He didn't know about this but he need to get the clan fed, including his niece and nephew. He followed the warrior as he checked the scent around for patrols.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstar View Post
Thanks <3
Darky could you also quote my posts so I know when to go? I wouldn't want to have you two wait on me /v\"

The golden feline flicked his tail and followed the other tom, his white paws softly thudded against the muddy soil beneath him. As soon as they entered the territory the tabby scrunched up his nose and sneezed, detesting the fowl scent. His blue optics flickered with uncertainty as he got a better look at the territory. He looked at Thrushwing and Icefur "Are we sure that there's...prey here? Shadowclan had to go into Riverclan for a reason right?" he asked, his ear flicking as he heard rocks fall somewhere in the distance.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old September 4th, 2017, 04:00 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Thanks <3
Darky could you also quote my posts so I know when to go? I wouldn't want to have you two wait on me /v\"

The golden feline flicked his tail and followed the other tom, his white paws softly thudded against the muddy soil beneath him. As soon as they entered the territory the tabby scrunched up his nose and sneezed, detesting the fowl scent. His blue optics flickered with uncertainty as he got a better look at the territory. He looked at Thrushwing and Icefur "Are we sure that there's...prey here? Shadowclan had to go into Riverclan for a reason right?" he asked, his ear flicking as he heard rocks fall somewhere in the distance.
My bad)
"But the prey could have drowned and be stuck here. We need all the prey we can get." Icefur said to the golden Tom. He saw something move but he didn't see what it was.
"I think I see prey" icefur said looking around. It had to be prey, it couldn't be shadowclan. just in case he had his claws out.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old September 9th, 2017, 05:43 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

The scent of wren was now stronger than ever as he crept closer and closer to the bird. Stormstrike kept low to the ground and stayed close to the bush. His pale blue eyes focused on the bird, watching as it poked at the ground, searching for a source of food. Narrowing his eyes, he suddenly sprang forward, teeth bared and claws unsheathed. Bingo! He landed on the bird, using his forepaws to keep it from moving. He bent down and gave it the killing bite. The tom grimaced as the warm liquid gushed into his mouth. He was used to the taste of blood, but he always felt guilty as he watched the life being taken out of a creature.
With leaf-fall quickly approaching, he had taken it upon himself to prepare. He hadn’t asked anyone to come along, as he decided he might have more chance of finding prey if there were less cats present. Plus, he’d been on a lot of patrols recently, and so he wanted to be alone for a bit. Standing up, he grasped the wren between his jaws and started to dig a shallow hole. He placed the wren in and covered it with dirt, patting it down so it was even with the rest of the ground. He would come back for it later.
He stood up and straightened himself. He parted his jaws slightly and tasted the wind. The scent of rabbit was tainting it. So, he started padding towards the direction of the scent, his eyes scanning the ground below for any signs of the rabbit. Suddenly, his teal gaze landed on a stumpy white tail which bobbed from a bush. He crouched down and ducked behind a bush. He slowly started to creep towards it, keeping his gaze focused on the small animal. But, his complete focus on the creature would be his downfall. A loud snapping noise broke through his concentrating and he looked down in alarm. There was a small twig beneath his paw, now broken into two pieces. Hissing in frustration, he looked up to see that the rabbit had spotted him, and was now racing away from him. He too started to bound after the white furred animal. It would be a small catch, but at least it was plump. He hated letting plump prey get away.

@Random Melchester

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old September 9th, 2017, 09:52 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
The scent of wren was now stronger than ever as he crept closer and closer to the bird. Stormstrike kept low to the ground and stayed close to the bush. His pale blue eyes focused on the bird, watching as it poked at the ground, searching for a source of food. Narrowing his eyes, he suddenly sprang forward, teeth bared and claws unsheathed. Bingo! He landed on the bird, using his forepaws to keep it from moving. He bent down and gave it the killing bite. The tom grimaced as the warm liquid gushed into his mouth. He was used to the taste of blood, but he always felt guilty as he watched the life being taken out of a creature.
With leaf-fall quickly approaching, he had taken it upon himself to prepare. He hadn’t asked anyone to come along, as he decided he might have more chance of finding prey if there were less cats present. Plus, he’d been on a lot of patrols recently, and so he wanted to be alone for a bit. Standing up, he grasped the wren between his jaws and started to dig a shallow hole. He placed the wren in and covered it with dirt, patting it down so it was even with the rest of the ground. He would come back for it later.
He stood up and straightened himself. He parted his jaws slightly and tasted the wind. The scent of rabbit was tainting it. So, he started padding towards the direction of the scent, his eyes scanning the ground below for any signs of the rabbit. Suddenly, his teal gaze landed on a stumpy white tail which bobbed from a bush. He crouched down and ducked behind a bush. He slowly started to creep towards it, keeping his gaze focused on the small animal. But, his complete focus on the creature would be his downfall. A loud snapping noise broke through his concentrating and he looked down in alarm. There was a small twig beneath his paw, now broken into two pieces. Hissing in frustration, he looked up to see that the rabbit had spotted him, and was now racing away from him. He too started to bound after the white furred animal. It would be a small catch, but at least it was plump. He hated letting plump prey get away.

@Random Melchester
Snowstar frowned to herself as she padded along, nose twitching, eyes narrowed, ears pricked. The scent of a vole lingered in the air - But where is it? Snowstar was growing quite frustrated. Not having enough prey for the Clan was killing her! She was their leader, wasnt she? Why couldnt she protect them from this? The Siamese felt a wail rising in her throat, but she pushed it down. She had to stay calm and strong for ThunderClan, at least. Still, she couldnt help a twinge of despair - What would Gyrewind do? Her thoughts were scrambling and she was desperate to put them all together. Of course she knew she wasnt Gyrewind and she could never live up to his legacy, but at the end of the day, Gyrewind knew much more about leading a Clan than Snowstar did. Had she been ready to take on such responsibilities in the first place? Was this the right choice?

"Was this what you wanted?" Snowstar's gaze darted toward ThunderClan territory, then back toward ShadowClan's. She felt that overwhelming sense of guilt flooding her. This wasnt right. But it was what she had to do in order to help her Clanmates survive. "StarClan, help us." Snowstar whispered before continuing on, sniffing the air. Now she smelled - Oh, what was that? Rabbit? In ShadowClan territory? She turned, and her eyes widened at seeing a rabbit darting right in her direction, with Stormstrike right behind. Evidently the creature was too scared of the cat chasing it to worry about the cat in front of it. Snowstar seemed frozen for a second, but quickly lashed out when the creature came close enough; However, the rabbit skidded to a squealing stop, turned, and ran right for Stormstrike again, trapped between the two cats. Snowstar dug her claws into the ground, ready if it came back towards her, and sent her mate, her best friend, an amused glance despite herself as if to say, Get it, Stormy!

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; September 9th, 2017 at 09:53 AM.
Old September 21st, 2017, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Snowstar frowned to herself as she padded along, nose twitching, eyes narrowed, ears pricked. The scent of a vole lingered in the air - But where is it? Snowstar was growing quite frustrated. Not having enough prey for the Clan was killing her! She was their leader, wasnt she? Why couldnt she protect them from this? The Siamese felt a wail rising in her throat, but she pushed it down. She had to stay calm and strong for ThunderClan, at least. Still, she couldnt help a twinge of despair - What would Gyrewind do? Her thoughts were scrambling and she was desperate to put them all together. Of course she knew she wasnt Gyrewind and she could never live up to his legacy, but at the end of the day, Gyrewind knew much more about leading a Clan than Snowstar did. Had she been ready to take on such responsibilities in the first place? Was this the right choice?

"Was this what you wanted?" Snowstar's gaze darted toward ThunderClan territory, then back toward ShadowClan's. She felt that overwhelming sense of guilt flooding her. This wasnt right. But it was what she had to do in order to help her Clanmates survive. "StarClan, help us." Snowstar whispered before continuing on, sniffing the air. Now she smelled - Oh, what was that? Rabbit? In ShadowClan territory? She turned, and her eyes widened at seeing a rabbit darting right in her direction, with Stormstrike right behind. Evidently the creature was too scared of the cat chasing it to worry about the cat in front of it. Snowstar seemed frozen for a second, but quickly lashed out when the creature came close enough; However, the rabbit skidded to a squealing stop, turned, and ran right for Stormstrike again, trapped between the two cats. Snowstar dug her claws into the ground, ready if it came back towards her, and sent her mate, her best friend, an amused glance despite herself as if to say, Get it, Stormy!
The wind was cold and chilly against his face as he ran and pushed forward. The tom felt his fur raise and he shivered. Once he was done hunting, he would make sure he made his nest extra warm. Trying to ignore the cold, he once again focused all his attention onto the rabbit, not letting his gaze wander away. The rabbit was surprisingly fast for a small creature like itself, and Stormstrike could feel the muscles in his legs starting to grow tired. Only a few moments later, he could feel the burn. The warrior was good at running, but he wasn’t the best at running a long distance for a long time. Hissing in frustration, he used that frustration to keep him going. Soon enough, Stormstrike was losing hope. He was growing more tired with each stride and the rabbit seemed to be getting faster and faster, or maybe it was just him getting slower and slower.
Suddenly, the rabbit came skidding back towards him. At first, the warrior’s eyes widened in confusion. Why would it be coming back? Stormstrike had not yet spotted the familiar Siamese. Pushing his confusion away, he quickly pounced on the rabbit, trapping it beneath his paws before giving it the killing bite. He felt the creature go limp before he stood up, huffing and panting. He stood over the dead animal, as if preparing for something to suddenly jump out and snatch his prey away. He scanned his surroundings, trying to work out what had sent the rabbit squealing back earlier. Suddenly, Stormstrike spotted that very familiar face. “Snowstar!” He called out happily. Picking up the rabbit between his jaws, he padded over to her. He placed the rabbit down, loud purrs now rumbling from the back of his throat. It was good to see his mate out in the territory again. The last time they’d both been out in the territory together was a few moons ago. Yet, as happy as he was to see her, Stormstrike couldn’t help but that overprotective cat he was. “What are you doing out here? You could be hurt! What if a WindClan cat came along and kidnapped you? Tensions are higher than ever and I’m sure every WindClan cat would jump at the chance to kidnap ThunderClan’s leader. You should be safe in the nursery,” Stormstrike said, half scolding and half fretting.

Old September 24th, 2017, 11:44 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

The wind was cold and chilly against his face as he ran and pushed forward. The tom felt his fur raise and he shivered. Once he was done hunting, he would make sure he made his nest extra warm. Trying to ignore the cold, he once again focused all his attention onto the rabbit, not letting his gaze wander away. The rabbit was surprisingly fast for a small creature like itself, and Stormstrike could feel the muscles in his legs starting to grow tired. Only a few moments later, he could feel the burn. The warrior was good at running, but he wasn’t the best at running a long distance for a long time. Hissing in frustration, he used that frustration to keep him going. Soon enough, Stormstrike was losing hope. He was growing more tired with each stride and the rabbit seemed to be getting faster and faster, or maybe it was just him getting slower and slower.
Suddenly, the rabbit came skidding back towards him. At first, the warrior’s eyes widened in confusion. Why would it be coming back? Stormstrike had not yet spotted the familiar Siamese. Pushing his confusion away, he quickly pounced on the rabbit, trapping it beneath his paws before giving it the killing bite. He felt the creature go limp before he stood up, huffing and panting. He stood over the dead animal, as if preparing for something to suddenly jump out and snatch his prey away. He scanned his surroundings, trying to work out what had sent the rabbit squealing back earlier. Suddenly, Stormstrike spotted that very familiar face. “Snowstar!” He called out happily. Picking up the rabbit between his jaws, he padded over to her. He placed the rabbit down, loud purrs now rumbling from the back of his throat. It was good to see his mate out in the territory again. The last time they’d both been out in the territory together was a few moons ago. Yet, as happy as he was to see her, Stormstrike couldn’t help but that overprotective cat he was. “What are you doing out here? You could be hurt! What if a WindClan cat came along and kidnapped you? Tensions are higher than ever and I’m sure every WindClan cat would jump at the chance to kidnap ThunderClan’s leader. You should be safe in the nursery,” Stormstrike said, half scolding and half fretting.
Snowstar watched, eyes alight with excitement as the rabbit went squealing back toward Stormstrike. She skidded to a stop, tail lashing, fur bristling, to watch as her mate pounced on the creature, delivering a killing bite to it's throat. The Siamese grinned at once, bouncing on her paws. "Nice, Stormy!" She yowled, ears pricked up with excitement as Stormstrike padded toward her. But when he began to scold, and fret, Snowstar's smile melted just a little bit, but her eyes continued to sparkle with amusement. Stormstrike was definitely overprotective. "Stormy, we're on the ShadowClan border. I doubt a WindClan cat would come along here." She purred, whiskers quivering with amusement.

"Besides," She unsheathed her claws, digging them into the ground before sheathing them again. "I'm not gonna let some rabbit-chaser kidnap me." Snowstar winked, her lips tugging at the corners into a smile. Of course she wouldn't hurt a cat unless they made the first move, but she would put up a fight if a WindClan cat did try to kidnap her. Stormstrike did have a reason for his protectiveness - Tensions were high with the Clans. Snowstar frowned for a moment, then smiled again. "So," The Siamese shook out her fur and padded forward, pressing her nose to Stormstrike's muzzle for a second. "How are you? Things have been so dramatic lately, we haven't really had any time to ourselves, just the two of us." She chuckled.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old October 5th, 2017, 07:23 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Whitestep froze. It was a joke. She had a feeling, but had she listened to it? No! The molly sighed in defeat, head falling down, and tail drooping. Her white paws shifted with uncomfortable energy. "Sorry. I didn't react too well," she mumbled. Her head lifted slightly to look at the handsome tom. "What's your name?" Trying to seem as casual as possible, Whitestep took a step forward, ears perks with interest. Sitting down by the border, the molly tipped her head and arched her brow. Something about this tom made her feel.. what was the word..? Safe. The single word popped into her head. She curled her tail around her paws, clearing away all signs of aggression. Whitestep wondered how he would react to her sudden mood change. Not many felines took it well. They always wore a confused expression, or snap at her for whatever she said before. Whitestep frowned, but replaced it with a faint smile. She didn't want to seem rude, after all. She had done enough of being rude, and snapping at other cats. Her four kits got the worst of it, however. Hollykit and Owlkit would always fret over her when she was upset, but unfortunately for them, Whitestep can't control her anger in that state. Whitestep always apologized after she calmed down. Willowkit would just try to make her comfortable, but Whitestep always felt like she didn't deserve comfort. Berrykit would try to cheer her up, but his goofy pranks didn't help her one bit. Instead, she snapped and turned away. Guilt arose inside her, making her feel like a horrible mother. What had she become? Whitestep inwardly sighed, and stared at the ground until the stranger replied.

The deputy gave the she cat an odd expression. One where his eyes searched hers, but yet his mouth was agaped. He was surprised. Shocked. He didn't really think she would have a...mood swing like that. One moment she wanted to get back to her clan, and the next, she was apologizing to him. She snapped at him, and it drew Passionblaze away. Certainly, he would never hurt a she cat. Whether in his clan or not. There were other plausible actions to take care of handling a molly - in a more gentler approach. The deputy kept the hair on his pelt from rising, but he kept guard to make sure he would sense any danger, if so be. “Hmm...yeah.” He fluffed his fur upon the molly’s apology. He was still on edge, however. Passionblaze assumed she must had some type of personality disorder, but he didn't know her well. Initially, the deputy had been out to check the borders. Alone? Yes. Alone. Because being alone, meant he kept his thoughts to himself. He could think without being trodden on constantly. Even though he was enjoying his job being the deputy of Thunderclan, sometimes...he needed time to stop being frustrated with himself.

Passionblaze provided a warily, friendly smile to the she cat. “Passionblaze.” He says, puffing out his chest as if he won a award. “Nice to make your acquaintance. It would be a wonder if I could get your name…?” He made sure to stay on his side of Thunderclan’s border. He wouldn't want to be caught on Shadowclan’s land, nor would he want a shadowclanner to be caught on his territory either. First and foremost, his job was to protect Thunderclan, and that's what he lived to do. That didn't mean, he didn't have to be polite to any other cat. Felines were individuals no matter the clan they were born in or swore their loyalty to. The Tom didn't know anything about Whitestep’s depression, but he was sure if he got to know her, then surely the two of them would had been good friends. When he seen her drop her head to the ground, Passionblaze’s ears stood alerted. “O-oh, are you alright?” He wasn't the best at comforting others. He didn't really like sadness, so this had been an awkward position for him. His eyes glanced around nervously, awaiting for her to answer him. Now, that she stayed, Passionblaze supposed he could stay for a little while. She had apologized for her little reactive moment, so Passionblaze hoped it would be a Breeze to get to know her.

@Role
Old October 6th, 2017, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Snowstar watched, eyes alight with excitement as the rabbit went squealing back toward Stormstrike. She skidded to a stop, tail lashing, fur bristling, to watch as her mate pounced on the creature, delivering a killing bite to it's throat. The Siamese grinned at once, bouncing on her paws. "Nice, Stormy!" She yowled, ears pricked up with excitement as Stormstrike padded toward her. But when he began to scold, and fret, Snowstar's smile melted just a little bit, but her eyes continued to sparkle with amusement. Stormstrike was definitely overprotective. "Stormy, we're on the ShadowClan border. I doubt a WindClan cat would come along here." She purred, whiskers quivering with amusement.

"Besides," She unsheathed her claws, digging them into the ground before sheathing them again. "I'm not gonna let some rabbit-chaser kidnap me." Snowstar winked, her lips tugging at the corners into a smile. Of course she wouldn't hurt a cat unless they made the first move, but she would put up a fight if a WindClan cat did try to kidnap her. Stormstrike did have a reason for his protectiveness - Tensions were high with the Clans. Snowstar frowned for a moment, then smiled again. "So," The Siamese shook out her fur and padded forward, pressing her nose to Stormstrike's muzzle for a second. "How are you? Things have been so dramatic lately, we haven't really had any time to ourselves, just the two of us." She chuckled.
At her words, the Russian blue felt his pelt heat up in embarrassment. “Oh, that’s right,” Stormstrike said, glancing down at his paws at he waited for the wave of embarrassment to pass. With the tensions between ThunderClan and WindClan, he had become quite stressed out, despite the fact that he wasn’t in Snowstar’s position, where she had to deal with the problem of what happened next each time WindClan struck. The young warrior worried for his family and he feared that something might happen to them. He wouldn’t have a single idea of what to do if something happened to his kits, or his mate. Especially his mate. Not only would he struggle without the Siamese, but so would the rest of ThunderClan. The fear that something might happen to his family or clanmates made him slightly paranoid. His mind was now focused mainly on his clan and WindClan. Whatever happened in the other clans now mattered very little to him, it was almost as though they didn’t exist anymore.

“Of course you wouldn’t,” Stormstrike purred. The warrior knew that the leader wasn’t one for violence and was hardly ever the first cat to start the fight, but he knew that she would fight if she needed too. She wasn’t placed on the earth to just sit still and look pretty. As he felt her nose against his muzzle, he felt a loud purr rumbling from the back of his throat and he nuzzled her affectionately. “I’ve been good. I’ve been on quite a few patrols to distract myself from my worries,” He said. A few more seconds later, he moved back slowly and sat down, neatly wrapping his tail around his paws. By the looks of it, they were going to be here for a bit now that they finally have a bit of time to themselves. “What about you? How have you been?” Stormstrike asked, concern flashing in his aquamarine eyes. If anyone were to be dealing with lots of problems it would probably be Snowstar. He doubted that the she-cat was totally relaxed, but he wouldn’t know. Maybe the she-cat was completely chill about the whole situation and didn’t let the stress get to her. It probably wasn’t how she was feeling, but the tom would be glad if she was stress free.