Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:21 AM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:01 AM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:53 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:50 AM

Old May 2nd, 2017, 03:38 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlefang53 View Post
Littlefang was shocked, she couldn't believe that any cat would treat kits this way! She couldn't leave these kits here, but she would have to talk to her leader about this. "Come with me for now." She said softly, "I will speak to my leader and see if you are able to stay in Thunderclan." She then smiled down at the two kits with kindness, before beckoning them to follow her to her clan, where their fate awaited them.
Lightning and Canary looked at eachother then followed Littlefang, hoping to find a new home!
Old May 8th, 2017, 10:36 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

@Raine

Why must he find himself on different parts of the land? The world, it seemed. The black tom looked around, analyzing his surroundings. It was not familiar to him, and it reeked of other cats. That was no surprise. The tom figured it would be many other cats within the forest. Did he expect it to only be him? Of course not! How much fun would that be? Not very much. Without the lovely stars appearing bright in the lightless sky. The stars being the she cats brightening up his day whenever he laid his eyes upon one.

Oh, how beautiful many of them he had met! He couldn't just choose one of whom he would ever choose. Choosing was quite hard. Not the tom's specialty. At all. He'd rather die than be the cause of many unwanted broken hearts. And, here he was. Once again. He was daydreaming, and not knowing where he was. Why did he have such a problem when it came to wandering around? He was not with his friends, believing he needed a small walk from their sheninagians, but now....he was lost.

''Not the first time,'' he shook his head. For a former kittypet, the tom did not know navigation very well. Nor was he aware of the clans, not that they frightened him as much...maybe they did, but Romeo never showed his act of cowardness. So, the tom fluffed his smooth pelt, giving a couple licks to his chest fur before he looked around, peering into the shadows. ''Hope nothing don't just out at me,'' he shook his head, rolling his eyes. Surprises always seemed to happen a lot around him. ''Oh, Romeo! You're being delusional! You should be happy to see another cat! Perhaps they can help you find your way around this confusing manor!'' He chided himself, before walking around more, hoping to sense another cat. A friendly one at that. So far...the tom hadn't had any luck of meeting sweet mannered cats.

Last edited by Brilliance; May 8th, 2017 at 10:36 PM.
Old May 10th, 2017, 01:31 PM

My Mood: Bored

Maple would wait silently, the calico she-cat had made this a daily routine, meet her sibling by the border, chat, then hunt and return to camp. But where was her sibling? This was taking longer than usual.
((@Liquoris))

Want to join my WCO Fam? PM me!

Last edited by Thunder; May 10th, 2017 at 02:14 PM.
Old May 11th, 2017, 02:50 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
Jaystorm sniffed the air, her eyes growing wide. "It's probably just a patrol, checking the border," she meowed quietly and hesitantly. But despite Jaystorm shrugging it off, she still scooted a little further inside.
@Starstar
Thrushwing was still paranoid of the scent, and stretched his neck to catch it again. "Certain?" He asked, peaking his head out. His eyes squinted, trying to keep the water from them, as the the rain beated on his head.
Old May 11th, 2017, 07:02 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstar View Post
Thrushwing was still paranoid of the scent, and stretched his neck to catch it again. "Certain?" He asked, peaking his head out. His eyes squinted, trying to keep the water from them, as the the rain beated on his head.
"Not really," she admitted. After a moment, her curiosity got the best of her, and she hissed to the tom, "Follow me- and for StarClan's sake, be quiet!" Jaystorm inched out of the bush and into another, more shady one next to it. The rain should wash our scent away, at least, the she-cat thought, trying to find some good thing about the clinging wetness.
Jaystorm stiffened. "Voices," she hissed. She pricked her ears.
"...should we... are they across the... catch that squirrel..."
The she-cat only heard bits and pieces, but it was enough to know they were either in the tunnels underneath Jaystorm and Thrushwing or coming across the border.

(I have an apprentice and her apprentice colleagues from ShadowClan stuck in the tunnels. I could ask them if they want to come out on ThunderClan land and meet Jaystorm and Thrushwing?)
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old May 11th, 2017, 07:16 PM
The Thief of Apathy

Quote:
"Not really," she admitted. After a moment, her curiosity got the best of her, and she hissed to the tom, "Follow me- and for StarClan's sake, be quiet!" Jaystorm inched out of the bush and into another, more shady one next to it. The rain should wash our scent away, at least, the she-cat thought, trying to find some good thing about the clinging wetness.
Jaystorm stiffened. "Voices," she hissed. She pricked her ears.
"...should we... are they across the... catch that squirrel..."
The she-cat only heard bits and pieces, but it was enough to know they were either in the tunnels underneath Jaystorm and Thrushwing or coming across the border.

(I have an apprentice and her apprentice colleagues from ShadowClan stuck in the tunnels. I could ask them if they want to come out on ThunderClan land and meet Jaystorm and Thrushwing?)
Thrushwing did the same as jaystorm and moved to the bushes with her. "They can't be this stupid to go into another clan's territory." He growled. "Whoever this is, they need to be chased out." He crouched and slowly climbed out from under the bushes, the rain poured harder and rumbling could be heard from the sky.

I have a shadowclan cat named mapleleaf)

Last edited by Bandido; May 11th, 2017 at 07:17 PM.
Old May 12th, 2017, 02:34 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
Thrushwing did the same as jaystorm and moved to the bushes with her. "They can't be this stupid to go into another clan's territory." He growled. "Whoever this is, they need to be chased out." He crouched and slowly climbed out from under the bushes, the rain poured harder and rumbling could be heard from the sky.

I have a shadowclan cat named mapleleaf)
Before we go on, yu gotta pick :P it's up to you.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old May 12th, 2017, 02:43 PM
The Thief of Apathy

Quote:
Before we go on, yu gotta pick :P it's up to you.
Mapleleaf, maybe a fight or something?)
Old May 12th, 2017, 04:57 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
Mapleleaf, maybe a fight or something?)
(Sure! I'll add in a cat or two as well.)
"Thrushwing, are you crazy?" Jaystorm hissed to her colleague, but she was speaking to open air. He's already confronting them...
The lithe she-cat slipped out from underneath the bush and stepped up to where Thrushwing. Three cats faced them, multiple fox-lengths across the border. One held a squirrel that reeked of ThunderClan. Two of them- instead of freezing like normal cats caught across the border- lashed their tails menacingly, and one took a step forward.
It was a scarred black she-cat with white and orange spots. "Hello," she purred in a silky smooth voice. "I hope you don't mind us hunting over here. We could use a bit extra." She purred again. "I'm Embershade, by the way. In case you were wondering." Embershade showed thorn-sharp teeth.
Old May 12th, 2017, 05:13 PM
The Thief of Apathy

Quote:
(Sure! I'll add in a cat or two as well.)
"Thrushwing, are you crazy?" Jaystorm hissed to her colleague, but she was speaking to open air. He's already confronting them...
The lithe she-cat slipped out from underneath the bush and stepped up to where Thrushwing. Three cats faced them, multiple fox-lengths across the border. One held a squirrel that reeked of ThunderClan. Two of them- instead of freezing like normal cats caught across the border- lashed their tails menacingly, and one took a step forward.
It was a scarred black she-cat with white and orange spots. "Hello," she purred in a silky smooth voice. "I hope you don't mind us hunting over here. We could use a bit extra." She purred again. "I'm Embershade, by the way. In case you were wondering." Embershade showed thorn-sharp teeth.
Thrushwing growled and flattened his ears. "Drop the prey, and leave." He said sternly. "You should have plenty of food on shadowclan territory." His tail lashed as he lowered his head and bared teeth.