Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 01:25 PM
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by Bean
Today 01:19 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:17 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 01:11 PM

Old March 27th, 2020, 12:53 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

-- @starshooter --

When Ploverspot woke up from his nap he'd panicked. Myrtlepaw had run off and he was so very worried for the apprentice. He adored him and Myrtle had never known the area outside of camp, he had never had the time to show Myrtlepaw the borders either. He ran out of camp following the faint scent trail that was there and his heard stopped as he realized where the scent was leading him. Thunderclan. He was panicked, he didn't know what he would do if he found Myrtle in a compromised situation. Well he did know. If anyone had attacked Myrtle or was doing anything to harm his baby he would beat them. He would beat them so hard they went up and said hello to their ancestors in Starclan.

When he finally reached the border he easily found Myrtlepaw who'd nested up in a hollow tree. Poking him he murmured, "I don't know why you did what you did, and it is unacceptable but I think you had a reason to do what you did and although I don't know the reason I have an idea. Shadowclan really is horrible for you..." He was unaware that he'd been out searching all night and it was soon time that Thunderclan patrols would be showing up. Shaking the apprentice he said, "We need to make a decision and fast. I have kin in Thunderclan. Although I don't particularly like her, she'll most likely vouch for her son." It was the first time he referred himself as Moss' son. Not something he would want to do but he had to get the point across. "I hear someone. We need to be ready." He had picked up the rustling of bushes and the clear distinct smell of Thunderclan.

-- @Starfall -- {You can put in Gecko here }

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old March 28th, 2020, 12:01 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The curly furred Apprentice let out a yawn, breezily walking through the territory with a glazed expression. It was a little too late in the night for a stroll but frankly he couldn't sleep. Even though he was tired he was antsy. Muffled flutters of energy brushed his paws and tickled his nose. So, in an attempt to get rid of said energy the Bengal mix decided that maybe a midnight walk would work and get the zoomies out of him.

Which is why Geckopaw was out now, not because he was plotting, not because he was sad and wanted to cry and be emo by himself. Talk to himself about all his troubles. Or meet a secret crush of his. No. He was just antsy. Very Anti-climactic if he did say so himself. He didn't even realize, however, he was getting closer to the Shadowclan border until he smelled the damp Marshy scent that only came from those scary cats. It made the Apprentice slow his pace and look around with half lidded eyes.

He was going to turn back, but than there were whispers. Or at least he thought there were whispers. Surely there wasn't any one out and about at this time of night, right? But then there was more whispering, and more rustling of the grass around him. Over here the grass was fully grown, the fire didn't reach over here. Green hues widened as he dropped down to his belly, folded ears raised as much as they could. Geckopaw did his best not to make too much of a noise, just in case they were non friendly.

@Arie @starshooter

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 28th, 2020, 02:47 AM
fae/she/they

- @Arie @Starfall -

Myrtlepaw awoke at a prod to his side, only to see Ploverspot standing there looking deathly worried. He blinked, confused as to what the issue was until he recollected that they were at some kind of border. He stared up to the older tom as he mentally prepared to speak what he felt. Taking a deep breath, he started speaking. "I know what I've done is wrong Plover... I just felt the need to get away from that clan, the bullying made me miserable, I didn't feel comfortable anywhere in camp unless you were there... I just left on impulse, I should've told you all of this before... I-I'm really sorry for making you worry about me..." His somber mew turned into a soft sniffling as his emotions almost got the better of him again. "I-I don't know what my decision is... I..." His wimpering was interrupted when he heard rustling close by. Could another cat be there to listen in to their conversation, or worse... attack them? His ears swerved, trying to locate the source of the noise. Unable to exactly pinpoint it, he once again turned to Plover with a pleading tone. "There's something out there... rustling in the bush... Could you please check it?" The apprentice would've done the task himself had he not been so scared of confronting anything else. He just hoped whatever was causing the noise wouldn't harm Plover or else he'd have no one left...
Old March 28th, 2020, 03:31 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Ravenspirit shook his head, "Nope, everything is good." He reported with his eyes flitted back and forth between the two molly's. Clearing his throat the tom wasn't sure what to do next, leave his apprentice with Foxbound or tend to her himself? He debated for a long time in his head eventually he came to the conclusion that he'll let Plumpaw voice her needs. If she needed her mentor then he'll be there and if not he'll happily step aside.

@RedHead @implimm
Old March 28th, 2020, 12:13 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Starfall @starshooter --

Ploverspot sighed but he understood his apprentice's reluctance. He looked over at where the bush had shaken on the other side of the border and the grey tom made his way as close to the border as possible and then called out. "I know you're there. I'm Ploverspot, this is Myrtlepaw. I need to speak to Duskstar." He was direct, he needed to be. Discussing their matters to another warrior was not something he was willing to do at this very moment, not when their future hang in such a thin thread. Sighing again he gestured to Myrtlepaw and mumbled, "Just stay right behind me. I think it might just be a warrior, but there could be an apprentice as well, who could call for backup." He looked back at the spot where he'd spotted the movement, his grey tail flicking annoyingly.

"I would like to see who I am talking to. I do not like to repeat myself but apparently I need to. We're here, on peaceful terms. We need to see Duskstar. I have vital inquiries concerning family that I need to check up on as well." He really just needed to get across the border... He needed to speak to Duskstar... But also his mother who he'd not seen since... since the gathering many many moons ago. "If you will not take us to Duskstar we will sit here at the spot and wait for someone who will."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 2nd, 2020, 09:42 AM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

Ashcloud stood where the border started, he looked back to make sure fallenpaw and stormwind had caught up.

@:Grimm: @Blissie Bliss

(sorry I posted kinda late I forgot about the patrol for a bit, but I remembered today!)
Old April 3rd, 2020, 07:59 AM
eternally tired

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

@kittygirl @Blissie Bliss

Stormwind huffed and he tried to catch up. Oh, how he hated walking for so long. "H-Hey a-Ashcloud." He huffed. W-What are we doing again?"
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; April 3rd, 2020 at 07:59 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 01:55 PM

My Mood: Inspired

"Alright, Honeypaw, this is Herondive Hollow, the border between us and Thunderclan. You gotta make sure to mark it so Thunderclanners won't go past the barrier." He meowed to Honeypaw as he rubbed a pine with his face. @DarkNight

Last edited by Cloudsky; April 3rd, 2020 at 01:55 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 02:11 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Honeypaw looked around to hollow. He wasn’t sure he remembered this border. He studied it with interest. Then he followed Shadequill’s instructions and marked the border with his chin.
As he finished up, he smiled, glad to be a part of ShadowClan once more.
@Cloudsky

Old April 3rd, 2020, 02:16 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Honeypaw looked around to hollow. He wasn’t sure he remembered this border. He studied it with interest. Then he followed Shadequill’s instructions and marked the border with his chin.
As he finished up, he smiled, glad to be a part of ShadowClan once more.
@Cloudsky
"You're doing good, Honeypaw! The next border we are going to is the Riverclan border, so follow me closely, since we haven't been on the best of terms." He meowed to Honeypaw, walking along the border and rubbing his face along a tree, or kicking up the dirt once in a while.