by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:06 AM

Old January 1st, 2017, 06:10 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Ok )
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old January 2nd, 2017, 06:56 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Lonestar23

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; January 2nd, 2017 at 06:56 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 07:00 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
( NOOOOOOO! XD )

Sharppaw laughed, " I don't think there is any here right now, lets just hope no cat starts walking along here. " He said
( @Breezecloud bump 4 u )
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old January 8th, 2017, 10:47 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

Shiverlight caught his wink and just stiffened in one place, paws rooted to the ground. He was certainly interesting enough not to chastise him for flirting with a cat from another clan. It was almost like it was a game to him, just a game. All the she cats he
lead on where his pieces and once used. They were discarded. She didn't intend to fall for him. Not that I would have a complete disregard of the warrior code. Even let my self stoop down so low. she flciked an ear and sat. He was on his side, she was on her side. There was no reson valid enough for her to go at him for being too close. "I would hardly call that sarcastic. Besides I wouldn't let myself be seen talking with you" she meows calmly. Though I could problably use some time to have some fun, I mean my life is full of patrols and eating alone. Why not. she lashed her tail and gave a slightest resemblance of being tired.
With a simple yawn. Though she couldn't admit it, she let her guard down with this cat. Not because she didn't care wether or not he broke the warrior code in attempt to flirt with her or because she was careless. Mainly because she wasn't afraid, not of him, not of Anyone that she faced. Shiverlight then tucked her tail over her paws and slightly slumped into a
comfortable position. He seemed to be thinking. Thinking of something she didn't quite understand. He seemed to be reminiscing on something, something he regret by the looks he was expressing subconciously. She studied him, the way his eyes darted oblivious to what he was giving off. The way he seemed zoned out. She fluttered her eyelashes and strIghtened up. Awaiting for him to pop out of his little dream world.

Charmpelt half laughed, his hues twinkling with mischief as he did so, a smile on his maw. "Aw, why not, love? Don't you like me? I'm not all that bad once you get to know me; and besides, I wouldn't mind being seen with you." Charmpelt mewed. This was as close to stretching the truth that Charmpelt had ever gotten. True, he wouldn't mind it too much...but it was dangerous for him to fake romantic interest in a cat from another Clan. Still, he couldn't deny that this was giving him the entertainment he wanted. "You're quite attractive, you know that, don't you? Playing hard to get with me, aren't you?" Charmpelt asked. There was nothing wrong with adding another comment or two.

And besides, this she cat looked like much too strong of a Code-follower to risk crossing the border or actually falling in love with him. It wasn't too hard for Charmpelt to break someone else's heart. He simply acted as he always did, and once he changed his mind...he moved on. The Chausie looked directly into Shiverlight's grey hues and felt a shudder go down his spine. She was sort of attractive...though not necessarily an attention-grabbing, eye popping, jaw dropping attractive. Still, she was good enough for a game...and wasn't that all that mattered?

That was all that mattered to him, at least. The fun of the game. He was sure he would be playing this game with her for a good long while...after all, she was quite an interesting she cat. And he was sure that there was no harm carrying on the game a little longer then he usually did. It certainly wouldn't result in him falling for her, that was the one thing he was certain of. And even if it did...what of it? He would simply ignore that fact and get on with his life, especially because he hated forbidden love.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 9th, 2017, 12:50 AM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Charmpelt half laughed, his hues twinkling with mischief as he did so, a smile on his maw. "Aw, why not, love? Don't you like me? I'm not all that bad once you get to know me; and besides, I wouldn't mind being seen with you." Charmpelt mewed. This was as close to stretching the truth that Charmpelt had ever gotten. True, he wouldn't mind it too much...but it was dangerous for him to fake romantic interest in a cat from another Clan. Still, he couldn't deny that this was giving him the entertainment he wanted. "You're quite attractive, you know that, don't you? Playing hard to get with me, aren't you?" Charmpelt asked. There was nothing wrong with adding another comment or two.

And besides, this she cat looked like much too strong of a Code-follower to risk crossing the border or actually falling in love with him. It wasn't too hard for Charmpelt to break someone else's heart. He simply acted as he always did, and once he changed his mind...he moved on. The Chausie looked directly into Shiverlight's grey hues and felt a shudder go down his spine. She was sort of attractive...though not necessarily an attention-grabbing, eye popping, jaw dropping attractive. Still, she was good enough for a game...and wasn't that all that mattered?

That was all that mattered to him, at least. The fun of the game. He was sure he would be playing this game with her for a good long while...after all, she was quite an interesting she cat. And he was sure that there was no harm carrying on the game a little longer then he usually did. It certainly wouldn't result in him falling for her, that was the one thing he was certain of. And even if it did...what of it? He would simply ignore that fact and get on with his life, especially because he hated forbidden love.

Shiverlight bared her teeth in a sort of anoyance, yet he persisted and nothing she could say or possibly do would stop him. "Well as a matter of fact I don't know you. Why would I be seen socializing with mousebrained Tom such as yourself?" she spat arrogantly sitting up straighter ears directed at him. Paws itching. "Besides we will probably meet tooth and claw later, what's the point of you trying to make friends" she added briskly sweeping her tail over the pine needles that covered the ground. Then her ears pinned to the back of her head. Flattery. Her worst nightmare. She knew she wasn't an attractive cat and the more he persisted the more she was reminded of the horrible lie. Her sister was a sight to see, unlike her. She hung her head suddenly confidence draining like water from a lake in a drought.

Then her steel grey eyes met his and she was tempted to lunge over the border and slash his nose then turn and storm off. unfortunately that wasn't an option in the current moment. She felt her heart pick up pace and her head pound with a sudden head ache. "I wont take your flattery, your just, your just using me, if not you must be blind" she hissed standing up with a sudden flash of intensity within her golden eyes. She couldn't control how she felt about this. Rarely did another cat get under her fur and this time he dug his claw right into her heart and hooked it. She didn't understand what it was but she was t happy about it. She was always sure of what she felt and now she was clueless. Standing in front of this tom.

Shiverlight flicked her tail in anoyance. Then she looked away staring back into shadowclan, deep into its pine forest. For a moment she stayed like that then she tunred back and faced the Tom with fiery eyes. "Get out of here, you are too close to Shadowclan side" she meows as a cover up. She knew he was almost to certain of himself that he wouldn't just wander off cause she said so. She just didint want him to see her.. Cry

François Lelord

Old January 11th, 2017, 02:13 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

Shiverlight bared her teeth in a sort of anoyance, yet he persisted and nothing she could say or possibly do would stop him. "Well as a matter of fact I don't know you. Why would I be seen socializing with mousebrained Tom such as yourself?" she spat arrogantly sitting up straighter ears directed at him. Paws itching. "Besides we will probably meet tooth and claw later, what's the point of you trying to make friends" she added briskly sweeping her tail over the pine needles that covered the ground. Then her ears pinned to the back of her head. Flattery. Her worst nightmare. She knew she wasn't an attractive cat and the more he persisted the more she was reminded of the horrible lie. Her sister was a sight to see, unlike her. She hung her head suddenly confidence draining like water from a lake in a drought.

Then her steel grey eyes met his and she was tempted to lunge over the border and slash his nose then turn and storm off. unfortunately that wasn't an option in the current moment. She felt her heart pick up pace and her head pound with a sudden head ache. "I wont take your flattery, your just, your just using me, if not you must be blind" she hissed standing up with a sudden flash of intensity within her golden eyes. She couldn't control how she felt about this. Rarely did another cat get under her fur and this time he dug his claw right into her heart and hooked it. She didn't understand what it was but she was t happy about it. She was always sure of what she felt and now she was clueless. Standing in front of this tom.

Shiverlight flicked her tail in anoyance. Then she looked away staring back into shadowclan, deep into its pine forest. For a moment she stayed like that then she tunred back and faced the Tom with fiery eyes. "Get out of here, you are too close to Shadowclan side" she meows as a cover up. She knew he was almost to certain of himself that he wouldn't just wander off cause she said so. She just didint want him to see her.. Cry

"Aw, now you've hurt my feelings. I want to get to know you- you're different. A change from routine, wouldn't you agree?" He asked. Perhaps it was the fact that he had been hurt in a forbidden relationship so long ago that was giving him pleasure at seeing her discomfort. Or maybe this was just the kind of cat he wanted to be, someone who couldn't be trusted and who was...well...at the least, not a very good cat. "Oh, there are ways to avoid facing each other in battle. I'd hate for you to have your pretty pelt messed up, though...tsk, such a pretty she cat before the battle. No matter- I'm sure you're just as beautiful afterwards, wouldn't you agree?" The Chausie asked, grinning charmingly at the she cat across the border. He could feel her frustration, and...was she flustered? Some emotion was coming off of the she cat in waves, making him feel uncomfortable. "Flattery? Flattery? You insult me; here I am, stating the most obvious fact in the world, and you call if flattery? Tsk tsk, pretty thing...are you this difficult with all your admirers? Y'know, that might be part of your trouble...lighten up, little shadow cat!" Charmpelt purred, his amber hues flashing with silent laughter. This was amusing to him. This, right now...seeing Shiverlight's discomfort and anger, and being...well, himself; Charmpelt was having the time of his life.

As far as he could tell, she was playing hard to get. That was only going to make him all the more stronger when the time came for them to part their ways. Forbidden love was a rotten idea, and Charmpelt was honestly beginning to wish that he had never set eyes on a cat outside of RiverClan. Despite his laughing, charming attitude...Charmpelt would never think of taking Shiverlight for an actual mate. Oh StarClan, no. If I ever do decide to quit flirting with- ahem- random cats, I will take an honorable mate from RiverClan. Charmpelt thought. To his surprise, when he raised his hues once more ready for another round of whatever the heck it was they were doing, and found that Shiverlight looked as though she were about to...cry? What could he have done? Nothing, certainly. She must be thinking of something else. The tom thought uncomfortably, keeping his hues fixed on the she cat's own fiery, steel-like ones.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 11th, 2017, 11:56 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

"Please! No more!" Aria found it hard to gasp for air. She'd been at this for 4 days now, visiting every clan...trying her best to find even one lone kit. "ShadowClan...they're gonna kill me...they'll rip me to shreds if they find out what I'm doing...the other clans are already after me..." She stumbled along to the edge of the pine forest. Things could get dangerous in here...
Old January 13th, 2017, 03:52 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Aw, now you've hurt my feelings. I want to get to know you- you're different. A change from routine, wouldn't you agree?" He asked. Perhaps it was the fact that he had been hurt in a forbidden relationship so long ago that was giving him pleasure at seeing her discomfort. Or maybe this was just the kind of cat he wanted to be, someone who couldn't be trusted and who was...well...at the least, not a very good cat. "Oh, there are ways to avoid facing each other in battle. I'd hate for you to have your pretty pelt messed up, though...tsk, such a pretty she cat before the battle. No matter- I'm sure you're just as beautiful afterwards, wouldn't you agree?" The Chausie asked, grinning charmingly at the she cat across the border. He could feel her frustration, and...was she flustered? Some emotion was coming off of the she cat in waves, making him feel uncomfortable. "Flattery? Flattery? You insult me; here I am, stating the most obvious fact in the world, and you call if flattery? Tsk tsk, pretty thing...are you this difficult with all your admirers? Y'know, that might be part of your trouble...lighten up, little shadow cat!" Charmpelt purred, his amber hues flashing with silent laughter. This was amusing to him. This, right now...seeing Shiverlight's discomfort and anger, and being...well, himself; Charmpelt was having the time of his life.

As far as he could tell, she was playing hard to get. That was only going to make him all the more stronger when the time came for them to part their ways. Forbidden love was a rotten idea, and Charmpelt was honestly beginning to wish that he had never set eyes on a cat outside of RiverClan. Despite his laughing, charming attitude...Charmpelt would never think of taking Shiverlight for an actual mate. Oh StarClan, no. If I ever do decide to quit flirting with- ahem- random cats, I will take an honorable mate from RiverClan. Charmpelt thought. To his surprise, when he raised his hues once more ready for another round of whatever the heck it was they were doing, and found that Shiverlight looked as though she were about to...cry? What could he have done? Nothing, certainly. She must be thinking of something else. The tom thought uncomfortably, keeping his hues fixed on the she cat's own fiery, steel-like ones.
"A change of routine? So you think you can just go flirting with cats across the border? Am I so diffrent from all your lovers?" her chest heaved in massive breaths, she was going to freak out. He was sick. He was.. He was too much to handle. She could see how much he was enjoying her pain, for moons upon moons she had to come to terms that toms took enjoyment in seeing she cats in discomfort. She studied the Tom then looked away when her gaze matched his. Alright, shiverlight. Calm down don't get so worked up over a stupid Tom. Remember your from diffrent clans and he doesn't deserve to be playing with your emotions like that- her thoughts were interrupted by him continuing. "I don't care for looking pretty, warriros don't waste their time crying over ugly pelt colours. We are here to follow orders and fight" she croaked, she wasnt even too sure of her own words. He made her second guess herself which also made her uncomfortable. His charming manner was also giving her a a sense of insecurity with him. Then she raised he head to meet his height. "The fact that I have come to know I'm not the most attractive cat in the world gives way to your lies" she meows plainly "besides, what would a handsome Tom like yourself be doing here. Wasting your time talking to me?" She meows lashing her tail.
She was calming herself down, gradually.

Sorry it was lame I know, school sucked and I'm sick so my replies won't be the best.

François Lelord

Old January 14th, 2017, 04:00 AM
Falling In

"Whoo! It feels good to be out of RiverClan...they're as dumb as nice that run straight into your paws." She laughed, slightly giddy.
Old January 14th, 2017, 04:02 AM
Falling In

She ran. The black rogue she-cat ran and ran for her life. She had fled from ShadowClan. They caught her and clawed her. She had to get back to her friend. To the SkyClan border. Then she'd be safe...