Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 08:51 AM
Character of the Month...
by marshy
Last post by zozelen
Today 08:50 AM
Bye y'all
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 08:40 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 08:35 AM
VA Collection
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 08:27 AM

Old December 13th, 2022, 02:45 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Snowed In < Sign-Ups >

Role-Play

Story

It was supposed to be a normal day.

But something happened.

The entire town of Fire Lake got over 6 feet of snow unexpectedly overnight, trapping everyone inside. Power was cut off due to the ice on the lines. The town went into a freezing black hole of darkness as the electricity was lost in home after home.

But a pair of five friends decide to go out and find out what has caused such a terrible snowstorm...

They each had received a strange dream, telling them to climb the mountains and find the answer in the Fire Lake, which was frozen. That was not normal due to the heat of the lake.

So, Poison and their four friends, [Friend 2], [Friend 3], [Friend 4], and [Friend 5], go out and solve this sudden snowfall. Will they bring the sun back? Or will they meet a frozen death?

Ranks

Chosen Ones(The Five Friends) (3/5)

Poison - 12 Years Old - Non-Binary - Friend 1 - Bisexuel - Small kid with black hair and poison-green eyes. Wears a green shirt and blue pants and black shoes and socks. Winter gear is a black coat, boots, snow pants, hat, and gloves, all with green and white on them somewhere - Poison is very alert and will keep their friends safe no matter what's happening. They are loveable and kind and love to go exploring and break the rules - Crystal. Ash, Grace, Jack - Ash - Ability to poison people with their teeth - @Shatteredsoul

Grace - 12 Years Old - Female - Friend 4 - Straight - An olive-toned girl with long black hair and striking light brown eyes. She is tall for her age and kinda skinny - Daring, bright, and reckless. She'll jump into trouble without a second thought, never thinking anything through and always up for an adventure - a parka, boots, a hat, and a scarf for winter gear - Poison, Crystal, Ash, Jack - Jack - a gray speckled kitten with adorable blue eyes - flight and fire - @Streamtail

Jack - 12 Years Old - Male - Friend 5 - Bisexuel - Jack is tall and thin, but muscular. He has longer brown hair and a square jaw. He usually wears blue, matching his deep blue eyes - loyal, charismatic, and determined. Jack is a natural-born leader, and he seems to have a knack for rallying others around a similar goal. Despite feeling conflicted by his competing desires, Jack would do anything for his friends. He also is one to put others needs before his - A grey parka with black gloves, a grey hat, and a grey scarf as winter gear - Poison, Crystal, Ash, Grace - Grace - A white Maine Coon with a grey tabby pattern named Smalls - @Burning'Flame

Other People(throw whatever you want) (0/???)

Animals(must be able to turn human) (0/???)

Frozen Monsters(the ones stopping the kids from completing their mission) (0/???)

The Ice Prisoners(the ones who are locked up in a frozen casing like a statue) (0/???)

The Ice Helpers(the Frozen Monsters and/or Ice Prisoners(when freed) that will help) (0/???)

The Ice Enemies(the Ice Prisoners who try and stop the kids when freed) (0/???)

Custom Roles(make up your own!) (0/???)

Removed (7/???)

Miyano - 17 Years Old - Demi-boy - Ice Prisoner/Enemy - Unknown Sexual Orientation - a tall boy with long jet black hair and pale skin, cold icy blue eyes - Blunt and Tempermental at times - large trench coat as winter gear - No friends - No love interest - Tiny white mouse, though he doesn't let anyone see it - Mental Morph - @Jingle Bell Dragon

Crystal - 14 Years Old - Female - Friend 2 - Straight - Light peach skin with long light rainbow hair(Crystal's pfp's cat's fur color), deep blue eyes, and a soft smile. She has a long dress the same color as her hair, is slightly fluffy and has fake cat ears and a tail the same color as her hair. She has fake wings(same as Crystal's pfp), and a fake tail fan(like Crystal's pfp). She also has fake paws on her feet the same fur as her hair color, with claws on the toes - Crystal is very kind and cute. She loves to pretend she's a cat and keep her friends safe. She enjoys being with friends and will not hesitate to jump into danger to save them. She is always trying to keep everyone happy and having a good time. She will turn certain things into games to make others laugh - A white coat, earmuffs, gloves, boots, and scarf as winter gear - Poison, Ash, Grace, Jack - No love interest - a white smoky she-cat with green eyes called Snowy - the ability to shoot crystals out of her hands and night vision - @Crystal The Crystal Cat

Ash - 11 Years Old - Female - Friend 3 - Straight - Skinny and short (4'10), Long golden bronze hair, lighter highlights and green eyes - Honest, Loyal, and Calm - (Going top to bottom) Fluffy white earmuffs, Light blue puffer jacket, Navy blue fleece pants, White fingerless gloves, Fluffy black Pac boots - Invisibility if that's fine. It wouldn't last that long - Poison, Crystal, Ash Grace, Jack - Poison(more like a crush) - Jet: Black Saint Bernard, dark brown eyes. Lulu: Light gray spotted Holland lop, blue eyes - @Oceanflower

Ciara - 19 Years Old - Female - Ice Prisoner/Helper - Straight - Appearance(her left eye is scarred over) - Personality - No winter gear - No friends but is open for some - No love interest but is open for one - Skills - @CreeperLover649

Prince Kai - 13 Years Old - Trans Male - Ice Prince(Custom Role) - Gay - A tall boy with black hair and frosty blue eyes and has VERY pale skin - A blunt and sassy boy but has a soft side for people he likes - He has a light blue cape with fur shoulders that's connected with gold chains with tiny crystals hanging from it. He has a white/cream tuxedo underneath as winter gear - Friends with Poison - No love interest - Ice Powers and Dimension travel - @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~

dragnoc (frostbite) - 13 Years Old - Male - frozenhearted (someone who has lost most of their kindness to the cold yet they have a chance to be warmed and feel better they can become kinder again) - Straight - he is a short boy with long pale blue hair and eyes and pale skin - he is skittish but when he has to do what he must he can be bitter like the cold - he wears the standard winter clothes but he has made them so that he can alter them with his ice powers to turn it into armor as winter gear - anyone who can warm his cold soul can/will be his friend(s) - No love interest - powers of ice and optionally the ability to give his ice affects (like curse) - @Dragnoc

Frost (Nickname: Ice) - 14 Years Old - Female - Winter Killer(s) (Usually groups of something working to chase or kill intruders of the mountains, they are the protectors of the crystal room) - Bisexual - A tall pale girl with long white hair with many thin braids and light icy blue eyes. Long sharp blue nails. Usually wears a long white dress, that is decorated with snowflakes and flowers. Sometimes wears a white longline button down with light blue palazzo pants - Brave, Impatient, Serious and tries to get things done as quick as possible - Boots (They can stand most of the cold) as winter gear - No friends - No love interest - A Fox named Fang and an Owl named Peeper - Telekinesis or Control (could make the target do what they wanted, but the risk of hurting themselves) - Frost/Ice would probably try to get you guys too like her first before chasing or possibly killing them - @Oceanflower

Form

Name:
Sexual orientation:
Appearance:
Personality:
Winter Gear:
Powers(ask me first):
Friends:
Love Interest(s):
Pet(s):
Questions/Other:
Mention: @Choo Choo Charles

Rules

1. WCO rules apply
2. be nice
3. max of 2 character
4. report rule breakers to me or the staff
5. have fun!

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; January 7th, 2023 at 11:14 AM.
Old December 13th, 2022, 02:49 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Snowed In < Sign-Ups >

Name: Miyano
Sexual orientation: unknown
Appearance: a tall boy with jet black hair and stoney ice cold eyes
personality: bluntly honest
Winter Gear: large trench coat, beanie
Powers(ask me first): shapeshister if you'll allow it?
Questions/Other:
Mention: @Shatteredsoul

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old December 13th, 2022, 02:53 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Name: Blue
Sexual orientation: Gay
Appearance: a pale boy with yellow eyes. He has dark grey hair, with dyed blue tips. He has freckles, and usually wears a black hoodie and sweatpants.
Personality: Playful, can be rude, sarcastic, here to have fun, funky gay bro
Winter Gear: a black coat with a floofy hood, black snow boots, three pairs of sweatpants (he has a lot of sweatpants)
Powers(ask me first): none
Questions/Other: what do you mean by rank?

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old December 13th, 2022, 03:20 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle Bell Dragon View Post
Name: Miyano
Sexual orientation: unknown
Appearance: a tall boy with jet black hair and stoney ice cold eyes
personality: bluntly honest
Winter Gear: large trench coat, beanie
Powers(ask me first): shapeshister if you'll allow it?
Questions/Other:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Eclipse_Lake~ View Post
Appearance: a pale boy with yellow eyes. He has dark grey hair, with dyed blue tips. He has freckles, and usually wears a black hoodie and sweatpants.
Winter Gear: a black coat with a floofy hood, black snow boots, three pairs of sweatpants (he has a lot of sweatpants)
Powers(ask me first): none
Questions/Other: what do you mean by rank?
ok I was in a bit of a hurry as class was ending I promise I'll update the ranks and sign-up form for you guys to understand! let me do that and can you guys resubmit for me?

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old December 13th, 2022, 03:23 PM
error in the code

@Jingle Bell Dragon @~Eclipse_Lake~

Ok I updated the thing try again if there is something you still don't understand tell me and I'll do my best to explain it to you!

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old December 13th, 2022, 03:34 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shatteredsoul View Post
@Jingle Bell Dragon @~Eclipse_Lake~

Ok I updated the thing try again if there is something you still don't understand tell me and I'll do my best to explain it to you!
Thanks! Can he be a chosen one??

Old December 13th, 2022, 04:21 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Thanks! Can he be a chosen one??
do the new form and you'll find out

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old December 13th, 2022, 04:27 PM
don't eat me

Powers(ask me first): N/A
Friends: Poison?
Love Interest(s): N/A
Pet(s): N/A
Questions/Other: N/A

Old December 13th, 2022, 04:33 PM
error in the code

Name: Ciara
Sexual orientation: Straight
Appearance: rainipedia.fandom.com/wiki/Ciara#Appearance (Her left eye is scarred over)
Personality: https://rainipedia.fandom.com/wiki/Ciara#Personality
Winter Gear: None
Powers(ask me first): https://rainipedia.fandom.com/wiki/Ciara#Skills (will this work?)
Friends: Open
Love Interest(s): Open
Pet(s): None
Questions/Other: None

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old December 13th, 2022, 04:35 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Powers(ask me first): N/A
Friends: Poison?
Love Interest(s): N/A
Pet(s): N/A
Questions/Other: N/A
if he's friends with Poison, he'd be a Chosen One. is that the rank you want?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
Name: Ciara
Sexual orientation: Straight
Appearance: rainipedia.fandom.com/wiki/Ciara#Appearance (Her left eye is scarred over)
Personality: https://rainipedia.fandom.com/wiki/Ciara#Personality
Winter Gear: None
Powers(ask me first): https://rainipedia.fandom.com/wiki/Ciara#Skills (will this work?)
Friends: Open
Love Interest(s): Open
Pet(s): None
Questions/Other: None
accepted

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿